Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:48:56 PM

What does a lemur have to do with cryptocurrency, and VeriCoin more specifically?

If you're going to have a mascot at all, it should be cartoony, have a tech feel, and able to be used in various different colors and contexts. Like the Android robot or the Reddit alien.

And it's name should be something like ViC (VeriCoin...get it?). Or a little robot girl named Veri. Something like that.

ViCi (VeriCoin

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:52:41 PM

maninzulu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

increasing my position on vrc
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:21:33 PM

Im having issues with the wallet .

Cant sync and it says something about Invalid check point found . Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade , or notify developers .

http://gyazo.com/63747bd7ca3188e24d73f0d29a2e8133

What should i do ?

Go to %appdata%/vericoin and delete everything but wallet.dat

I guess my question isn't that much important anymore, isn't Sad  i had a lot of trust in this coin, but if i'm just being ignored while i'm asking a normal investors question i guess something is going on. Time to dump.
pi933

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

increasing my position on vrc

Me too. I just used the CLOAK pump and the VRC drop to increase my VRC position by 10%. Yay! (a small but decently loyal position…)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:29:15 PM

@BadAss - Seriously? You think the dev team owes you constant reassurance?

What the hell is wrong with you man? You invest in the project because it's a good project, not because your coin purchase should result in hand-holding and tummy-rubs 24/7.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:31:47 PM

Cant sync and it says something about Invalid check point found . Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade , or notify developers .

What should i do ?

I guess my question isn't that much important anymore, isn't Sad  i had a lot of trust in this coin, but if i'm just being ignored while i'm asking a normal investors question i guess something is going on. Time to dump.

You asked investors the question. You can PM me, too. We released a 2 week road map. We don't have any more to share right now.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:39:20 PM

What should i do ?

Please do, your constant need for hand holding and 6 hour updates, is that of a 5 year old with stress issues on their 1st day to school. I will be buying as many As I can, feel free.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:41:22 PM

Do you guys remember what happened to BTC at the beginning? Ya well I see VRC almost mirroring it perfectly. In other words, GET OUT OF THE INSTANT RESULTS MINDFRAME.  With everyone dumping because they haven't quadrupled their money daily every freaking day what the hell do you expect to happen? The price to magically rise? We have solid dedicated devs, a good support team, and a great community and in the end that's really all you need. Remember when BTC was at $30 and crashed to $3? Now 2+ yrs later BTC is worth $600+ once the PR campaign really kicks off I will not be surprised to see VRC= $1 MINIMUM But growth takes time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:44:32 PM

Do you guys remember what happened to BTC at the beginning? Ya well I see VRC almost mirroring it perfectly. In other words, GET OUT OF THE INSTANT RESULTS MINDFRAME.  With everyone dumping because they haven't quadrupled their money daily every freaking day what the hell do you expect to happen? The price to magically rise? We have solid dedicated devs, a good support team, and a great community and in the end that's really all you need. Remember when BTC was at $30 and crashed to $3? Now 2+ yrs later BTC is worth $600+ once the PR campaign really kicks off I will not be surprised to see VRC= $1 MINIMUM But growth takes time

Exactly, there's a difference between investing & day trading.
Mirin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:51:21 PM

Shhh, let them dump. More cheap vrc for us  Wink
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 08:24:50 PM

What should i do ?

Please do, your constant need for hand holding and 6 hour updates, is that of a 5 year old with stress issues on their 1st day to school. I will be buying as many As I can, feel free.

Sure buddy. If you are finished with acting like a child yourself, please understand that i am a BIG bag holder ok. So stfu about how i must react, according to your life style.
I have invested a lot in Vericoin and sometimes a subtle hint from devs what they are planning, or what the possible plans are for the upcoming month in the future could bring up some spirit in this coin. Remember, this is alt crypto world ok. Things goes fast, today you are the innovating coin, tomorrow the dead one. Because it is possible that tomorrow comes out a coin of which people are ready to dump their VCR's for...even with loss. And because i own a lot of VRC's, i would like to have that little tiny subtle hint from one of the devs to keep that fucking big smile on my face. And not only my smile...

PR is important. If you can't handle that shit, hire a PR firm or whatever. But stop call me a fucking kid, while my intention is at the best for all others. Dickhead.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:31:12 PM

What should i do ?

Sure buddy. If you are finished with acting like a child yourself, please understand that i am a BIG bag holder ok. So stfu about how i must react, according to your life style.
I have invested a lot in Vericoin and sometimes a subtle hint from devs what they are planning, or what the possible plans are for the upcoming month in the future could bring up some spirit in this coin. Remember, this is alt crypto world ok. Things goes fast, today you are the innovating coin, tomorrow the dead one. Because it is possible that tomorrow comes out a coin of which people are ready to dump their VCR's for...even with loss. And because i own a lot of VRC's, i would like to have that little tiny subtle hint from one of the devs to keep that fucking big smile on my face. And not only my smile...

PR is important. If you can't handle that shit, hire a PR firm or whatever. But stop call me a fucking kid, while my intention is at the best for all others. Dickhead.
Dude pat answered your question already refer to the two week map for questions about what's in store for the next week or so that and how they will be working on optimizing VeriSMS and the Multipool. There's other things they probably can't talk about cause its just too soon like the wall St meeting and Bristol PR campaign jus chill

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Autodidact

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:37:39 PM

Nice work guys, I think everything is turning out great.  Rome was not built in a day, remember that you crazy day traders!
SW84

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:18:56 PM

What should i do ?

I think that's a good plan. You should get out of VRC immediately, because your weak hands clearly can't handle the swings of this coin or any other alt. Expecting a new feature every other day is not rational. No other crypto has promised as much as the VRC team has and still delivered on it. It makes me laugh when people on this forum criticize them for being a day late on their promises, because they possess no understanding regarding the complexity of software development or how crypto works in general. They just want to see the price rise to fulfill their greedy "get rich quick" desires and that's all they care about. This is why most day traders and weak hands end up losing in the end. The fact that the VRC dev team has accomplished as much as they have in such a short span of time is nothing short of a technical miracle. This coin has more features in it than all other alts put together and they still want to develop more. It's hard to believe that they can offer anything else at this point. Their communication and constant interaction within the crypto community alone is worth more than most other alts out there. Good luck finding a better altcoin. I'm sure they'll be happy to hold your hand.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

What should i do ?

I guess my question isn't that much important anymore, isn't Sad  i had a lot of trust in this coin, but if i'm just being ignored while i'm asking a normal investors question i guess something is going on. Time to dump.

I know you are not alone in the way you feel. The way we ran up what ifs and missed deadlines in late June / early July people may have been expecting news to keep coming at that pace. All this did was raise the price on a hope, rather than a finished product. Now we have delays with moolah.io ect. As much as it sucks, and it may have been a misstep.... It is surely weeding out investors from day traders at this point.

Maybe the dev's are taking a different approach. Waiting until things can be released to talk about them. That would be reassuring to investors for sure. All talking about things does is give the opposition time to compete and the day traders time to load positions so they can sell to the people who buy on the news at higher levels.

Investors benefit from ninja announcements. Pump and dumpers benefit from long run ups to the event.

Every time you go to sell. Take the emotion out of it, look at the big picture and say. "If I sell my VRC, which alt would I buy". Its going to be hard to think of another crypto that could compare to the potential here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:39:56 PM

What should i do ?

I'm not the one acting like a child, using profanities , and other unprofessional, non-adult means of communications. Please do sell, I will buy.
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Okay got all my coins Cheesy lets get this new ATH beginn Tongue

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
karolina

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:45:18 PM

Here comes a mini pump, and I'm guessing it's gonna drop again to a lower low.......

Bulls traps are unreal on this one.
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:52:47 PM

Hey guys wrote up an essay on the philosophy and strategy of VeriCoin.

http://www.vericoin.info/downloads/decentralization.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: