Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 [744] 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:54:03 PM

[size=1$ www.VRCRadio.com (Revamped) will be LIVE in 6 minutes @ 10 AM ESTpt][/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 03:21:26 PM

Really great moderated thread is almost complete and it's not veritalk.info  It's a new one.  We will leave this one for freedom of speech, but more constructive work will be done there.

+1
Lets rebuild the community!

_@/'
yoshiwatusi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:47:01 PM

network stake is so low.. is that correct? my wallet show 73116.. or did i fork? i have 11 active connections tho
ofp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:50:35 PM

network stake is so low.. is that correct? my wallet show 73116.. or did i fork? i have 11 active connections tho

21M staking right now
paytplay

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:56:44 PM

I used to be so into vericoin, but you must not have sold your souls. Is that good or bad?
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:04:11 PM

ofp,

You, ereborltc and AlcoinUK are not welcomed here. Vercioin supporters should never behave like you all did yesterday. Get out from this thread and never come back with this nick.
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:09:49 PM

ofp,

You, ereborltc and AlcoinUK are not welcomed here. Vercioin supporters should never behave like you all did yesterday. Get out from this thread and never come back with this nick.

The problem, you see, this thread is not moderated. This is why it should die.
Anyway, and because of that, I don't give a shit of what you think. Get lost
zsp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:16:16 PM

ofp,

If this thread would be moderated you wouldn't be here for a very long time. Your homophobic and insulting posts just as bad and damaging for VeriCoin as ereborltc and AltcoinUK "support". Last warning cyber ninja, get out from the vericoin thread.
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:30:31 PM

ofp,

If this thread would be moderated you wouldn't be here for a very long time. Your homophobic and insulting posts just as bad and damaging for VeriCoin as ereborltc and AltcoinUK "support". Last warning cyber ninja, get out from the vericoin thread.

You see, my point is that an unmoderated thread is useless.. I guess you got clearly the point by now, don't you? So, vote on killing this thread otherwise you will read all types of stupid things (exactly like the ones I posted which BTW are not my personal opinions but they got the message to you, didn't they?)
insom

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:55:12 PM

anyone here only having 1 active connection to the Vericoin network
wallet syncs but block count stays the same

+ Network Alert popup  Shocked
GaliX

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:58:33 PM

For months now yes.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
zsp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:59:38 PM

ofp,

You see, my point is that an unmoderated thread is useless.. I guess you got clearly the point by now, don't you? So, vote on killing this thread otherwise you will read all types of stupid things (exactly like the ones I posted which BTW are not my personal opinions but they got the message to you, didn't they?)

Since you are a disgrace to Vericoin no one is interested in what is your opinion about vericoin threads. No excuses can undo your homophobic and disgraceful posts, just like no excuses for ereborltc and AltcoinUK. This thread is read by many visitors and vericoin can't afford to be associated with people like you, ereborltc and AltcoinUK. Three of you intentionally made this thread a war zone, even if it was unintentional an adult person should understand the consequences of his/her actions and the damage your actions had caused. Only a person who want to discredit the community and damage Vericoin act like you, ereborltc and AltcoinUK acted yesterday.

If you are part of the Barabbas/AltcoinUK FUD group then not even an apology is required, just go and never come back. If you are just dumb homophobic person then apologize to the Vericoin community for the damage your posts made and leave. Was that clear?
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

ofp,

Since you are a disgrace to Vericoin no one is interested in what is your opinion about vericoin threads. No excuses can undo your homophobic and disgraceful posts, just like no excuses for ereborltc and AltcoinUK. This thread is read by many visitors and vericoin can't afford to be associated with people like you, ereborltc and AltcoinUK. Three of you intentionally made this thread a war zone, even if it was unintentional an adult person should understand the consequences of his/her actions and the damage your actions had caused. Only a person who want to discredit the community and damage Vericoin act like you, ereborltc and AltcoinUK acted yesterday.

If you are part of the Barabbas/AltcoinUK FUD group then not even an apology is required, just go and never come back. If you are just dumb homophobic person then apologize to the Vericoin community for the damage your posts made and leave. Was that clear?

Your point is clear and so is mine. This thread must be shut down. If necessary, it needs to be killed. I'm sorry for the methods applied but we must get this crap down.
yoshiwatusi

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:09:16 PM

For months now yes.

this happened to me a while ago so i am currently re-synching my wallet.. deleted everything except the wallet.dat.. i dont know any other way to fix it.. noticed network stake was so low only 76k something, so i must have forked?
Shinraven

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:28:22 PM

OMG.. what has become of this thread... Sad

I wish i knew. A while back Doug came here and had a positive exchange with the 2 most verbally critics here. At which point it was civil, positive. For once we were working together. Fast forward a few days later, we have this fine mess.  Roll Eyes

Whatever this is..no thanks  Angry

Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

Hmm, strange I have 16 active connections and shows over 19M staking
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:52:07 PM

ofp,

honestly if you think I'm toxic to the thread you clearly haven't looked back and read how this began, i been here for long and been civil...everyone has tried to be civil with altcoinUK and barabbas... clearly barabbas hasn't answered and you seem to be on their side...hmmm anyhow i don't care for conspiracies anymore and yesterday i lost my cool and do apologize for my childish behaviour ,but i was pushed to my limits... i strongly believe this thread needs to be shut down and a moderated btct thread needs to be open .... i don't know what your intentions are but my account is open for anyone to go back and read the type of person i am, i never act that way or spread fud...its all there go look into it.... these two guys have taken this to another lvl and one by one people lose it on them which is what they are trying to do...it finally worked on me and i DONT regret a word i have said to him... its about time they are put in their place... i will not disappear from vericoin as I'm a true believer in the coin and the dev team... and i also won't feed those two anymore , i got it out of my system, but i will continue to ask for this thread to be shut down if the circus doesn't stop ,this is toxic for vericoin , and truly the fact that u stick up for the two ppl that put this thread int this state really makes me question your motives...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:08:01 PM

also @zsp i see you've come in here a few times and said "why coin so low? dead coin" and also a couple more posts like that regarding peoples price predictions... unfortunately now what altcoinUK and barabbas have done is make it very hard to trust ppl , as we don't know if they are one of their secondary accounts....u also have broken english just like them (nothing wrong with that just saying its a little weird) ...

anyhow unlike them two i can admit when I'm wrong and i was wrong for the way i blew up on them but i don't apologize ... as long as they are here there is no fixing this thread it will continue to be a war zone with or without me... u can quote me on this.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ofp

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:17:21 PM

also @zsp i see you've come in here a few times and said "why coin so low? dead coin" and also a couple more posts like that regarding peoples price predictions... unfortunately now what altcoinUK and barabbas have done is make it very hard to trust ppl , as we don't know if they are one of their secondary accounts....u also have broken english just like them (nothing wrong with that just saying its a little weird) ...

anyhow unlike them two i can admit when I'm wrong and i was wrong for the way i blew up on them but i don't apologize ... as long as they are here there is no fixing this thread it will continue to be a war zone with or without me... u can quote me on this.

I vote for banning Barabbas, altcoinUK and MYSELF from this thread.
I vote for HAVING THE ABILITY TO BAN ANYONE WHO IS TOXIC TO THE CIVILIZED DEBATE IN THIS THREAD.
I vote for having a CONTROLLED and MODERATED THREAD.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:19:19 PM

Hey hey hey fellas! My first post! Smiley

Just wanted to address some of the hyperbole and negativity that I've heard about - coming from these here parts.
I'd especially like to speak with two users in particular - "Barabbas" (I apologize if I spelled your name wrong) and "AltCoinUK".

To you two I say, "Hi!". Just have a few questions for you.

1. I was wondering, I suppose, what issues you two were having with VeriCoin specifically?
2. Are you forming compelling arguments and bringing constructive criticism - if not… why do you feel the way you do about VeriCoin?
3. Do you two currently "hold" VeriCoin? If not do you plan on investing in the coin going forward?

These are genuine questions as i'm sincerely interested in knowing why you two hold the positions you currently do atm.

Maybe a quick summary to catch me up on the back story and how everyone reached this unfortunate place?

Appreciate your time and hope we can start some meaningful dialogue!

Thanx!

Jay Jay
@VeryVeriViral

Hi Jay Jay,

Good to see you here, we met on Twitter already, I appreciated your civil comments there and your above suggestion for a civil dialogue is a very good idea :-))

Since I have been writing here a lot, if you don't mind I wouldn't repeat my posts here again. Would you check my posts of last few weeks by clicking on my name and then click on the "Show the last posts of this person" link please? You will get my opinion, view and answers for all your questions by checking out my posts. Once you gathered the info please let me know if you need any more information. Let me know if you disagree with anything in my posts or if you think my views, statements or conclusions are incorrect, or your view differs from mine. Please don't hesitate to point out any errors in my posts in case if you find any - I am willing to admit if anything were incorrect or inappropriate in my posts. Also, I will be more than happy to explain why my seemingly harsh comments perfectly justifiable in my opinion (and of course in case you are interested in that explanation :-))

Also, since it seems you are concerned about the atmosphere of this thread, I would be interested in your view on the personal attacks and insults targeted to any and even the more civil criticisms in this thread or is that your concern at all? Knowing you, I am sure you disagree with the personal attacks and insults and you wish to address that issue as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 [744] 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: