Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:24:04 PM

see how positive the thread is when theres no barabbas or altcoinUK.... SHUT DOWN THE THREAD AND START A MODERATED THREAD!!!!!!!

REAVON won't even post in here anymore and he's 100% right.

Oh please. There is nothing positive about the discussion of 5 delusional users. Why don't you worry about the hundreds of disappointed investors and growing number of investors that complain in this thread every day about the lack of progress?

Can you compare this to another coin?.

I guess we can. Yesterday we compared it with ELMER_FUD, please check that conversation and the comparison of VRC, CLOAK and VIA.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

see how positive the thread is when theres no barabbas or altcoinUK.... SHUT DOWN THE THREAD AND START A MODERATED THREAD!!!!!!!

Oh please. There is nothing positive about the discussion of 5 delusional users. Why don't you worry about the hundreds of disappointed investors and growing number of investors that complain in this thread every day about the lack of progress?

I guess we can. Yesterday we compared it with ELMER_FUD, please check that conversation and the comparison of VRC, CLOAK and VIA.

Just the answer I was expecting. Ty.

ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

Well, sorry it took me a few moments to provide a recap to the MN State Fair event. It was a long day, long night and I had some family things to attend to this morning before finally getting back to my computer.

Overall I would say the event was a success! I'll be honest and admit there were some things that could have gone better. At the same time we had some good surprises too. So yeah, there were both good and bad surprises, which during an event like this would be expected.

I'll start with the unexpected "bad stuff" first and end with the positive second.

So just to remind people - our Vericoin booth was part of a bigger booth titled the "MN World Fair Expo 2023" aka Expo 2023. The purpose of Expo 2023 is to raise awareness/donations for Minnesota to host the World Fair in 2023. So part of the reason they were excited to have Vericoin be part of the booth was to display "future technology" like digital currencies and 3D printing (for example). So with that being said - they had our Vericoin booth tucked behind everything going on with Expo 2023. I was hoping we'd have more front and center space, which we did not, which was disappointing. I took to MS Paint with my pro graphics design skills to show what the set up looked like:

The brownish/red rectangles were the entrance to the building. Red lines was the way traffic was moving. The blue rectangle was our booth. The black circles on the outside black line was were Expo 2023 posted informational stations. And the orange circles were Expo 2023 volunteers.

With them being all over the place we had no chance to get people to actually come into the area and talk to us about Vericoin. So as a result we had to ditch hanging out behind a table and just force ourselves front and center to stay engaged with everyone walking by. The blue circles where were my friend Jake and I were mainly standing.

So with all that in mind - we basically stood front and center with the laminated Vericoin Flyers, business cards and our phones with VRC loaded into them in hand. Nothing really changed in the sense we talked to as many people as we could about VRC. The disappointing part was the fact we couldn't pull people in to sign-up for the drawing, which to be honest no one really was interested in doing anyway. Which meant we were unable to collect any information to follow-up with people on a mass scale.

So this second "bad piece" was by far the biggest issue of the whole day. There were times when no one could use their phones! We did not see this coming but due to the mass amount of people in such a compacted area (there were seriously tens of thousands of people everywhere) - there were times when no one could get 3G/4G connections to work. It was taking anywhere from 5 minutes to 10 minutes for people to actually get a connection and download the VRC wallet, at the best times! There were a handful of people who were patiently trying (one family stuck around for probably 15 minutes) but just straight up couldn't get a connection at all. We tried walking outside, going around the corner but no matter where you went there were just mass amounts of people everywhere!! So that was a huge unexpected surprise. For those who were interested in collecting some VRC but couldn't receive any - I handed them my personal information and asked them to contact me personally. There were about 5-6 people who seemed interested in following-up - we'll see if they do.

I will also admit when I am wrong. Both altcoinUK and buy4crypto talked days before the event how handing out $1-5 was so insignificant people wouldn't be interested. Being that I work marketing events all the time and see the hoops people will jump through to receive: a sticker, a free candy bar, a free pen, etc. - I thought we'd have no problem handing out $1-5 free dollars in Vericoin. Well they were absolutely correct that people had no interest in that. We had to bump the price tag up to $25/person and even then most people weren't interested in talking. So instead of doing the high volume/high mass interaction as we had planned - we changed gears and did the quality vs. quantity piece. The only people we handed out VRC to were people we spent a good 5-15 minutes talking to us which was really the time it took for them to get the wallet downloaded, account registered, and Vericoin sent over anyway. As a result - depending on how many people do actually follow-up. We have almost half our VRC stash 5,900 left over from the event. I'm going to leave this for another discussion but I am thinking there is 1 of 2 solutions to having this left over VRC. I'm happy to provide a refund to those who donated. Surprisingly enough I know where about 85% of the VRC came from - so given the fact we started the day with a little less than 12,000 VRC I can pretty much give back everyone 1/2 of what they donated. Or I can rollover this stash for the next event I have coming up on 9/4/14. I will only take feedback from those who donated as far as what to do with this. I am open to either idea.

Whew... ok. So I want to turn my attention towards what went well. For the matter of time/space I am going to be more brief on the good parts. I know I was a bit heavy on the details explaining what didn't go as planned above. But again, please realize we had a wonderful day and really felt the event went well. I am not just saying that because I ran it - it was an awesome day!

First piece being: we had some REALLY good conversations with a lot of people. Even though we didn't hand us as much VRC as we anticipated don't let that fool you into thinking we didn't talk to a lot of people, because we did! iPhones, dumbphones, no phones obviously kept many people from receiving any VRC during the event. We made sure to get them the proper information to read more about Vericoin, showed them the website, and gave them contact information to follow-up with, with any questions.

A big positive was the fact all the Expo 2023 volunteers were willing to help us pass out Vericoin business cards. So even though they did get in the way of blocking our booth and really had their own agenda - they were still nice in helping us pass out business cards and were helping pull people in to hear about Vericoin. That was a nice surprise. Also with the remaining 100-150 business cards we had - the Expo 2023 booth said to leave them there and that they would pass them out over the remaining 2 days.

Probably the best surprise of all was that we had a great interview with the Minnesota Secretary of State who was at the event briefly to help support Minnesota businesses. This is something that was recorded and will be edited down. As soon as I have a copy of this piece I will be passing it along to the Vericoin community. The best part of the interview was that he specifically continued to refer to Vericoin (not bitcoin) as a way to help businesses grow. All in all we recorded for about 5 minutes. I'm not sure what the final piece will look like. We also had some great photos during the day - which again are coming from multiple sources and will be passed along when all collected.

I also talked to a few people who seem interested in investing some money into VRC. This is not on any large scale but I do believe as a result of the event we will be getting a few more thousand dollars invested in the coin. I am following up with these people personally and am going to help them get accounts set up to move forward.

I am going to just leave it at that for now. I know this is (another) long post by me. So much time and effort went into planning this event and I really do appreciate everyone help! I don't want to just forget about it and move on but at the same time - I have the next event for VRC coming up in 5 days! 9/4/14 I am hosting my bitcoin meetup's group next meeting to discuss all alt coins, obviously I'll be talking VRC - and should have a very engaging night, given the fact all people attending are already involved in the bitcoin community.

Hey Thanks for the time you put into this project. Veri decent of you to do. +1000000

I second that.  Thank you, Xosihc!

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:34:58 PM

Xosihc thanks for your hard work, you are a stone in the foundation of VRC!

_@/'
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:35:39 PM

your an idiot lol your comparisons are ridiculous , cloak went from over 300k to below 20k , you forget to mention vericoin started at the very bottom (below 400sat) so you have zero idea what your talking about ,everything that comes out of your mouth is literally diarrhea , get a fkn life you and your little 3 man posse are the only angry investors here so plz shut the fuck up with your bullshit, i can't wait till this thread is shut down and we all move to a moderated thread... what u gonna do then??! LOLOL your gonna have fud withdrawal Wink

done being polite to your bullshit so go eat a dick and keep writing your novels cause soon you'll have nowhere to post them Smiley

stop crying and blaming ppl cause you lost money and if u want out ill buy all your coins at market value so u get the same value for wtv tiny baby amount of vericoin your prob holding if your even holding any...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:37:04 PM

REALLY ITS TIME FOR A MODERATED THREAD>>> IT IS OBVIOUS BARABBAS AND ALTCOINUK ARE JUST BASHING EVERYTHING FOR THEIR OWN AGENDAS AND EVERYONE IS SICK OF IT>>>DONT TELL ME "OH BUT THEY HAVE GOOD POINTS" CAUSE THEY DONT AND CANT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AFTER THEIR DISPLAY OF COMMUNICATION>>> MANY THREADS HAVE GONE MODERATED>>> THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING MODERATED IF WE ONLY STOP SENSELESS RUDE BELITTLING COMMENTS FROM LITTERING THIS THREAD>>>

PLEASE DEVS CONSIDER THIS <IM SO DONE GOING THROUGH PAGES AND PAGES OF STUPIDITY>>> TAKE CONTROL AND END THIS THREAD>>>KEEP THE LINK ON THE MODERATED THREAD FOR PPL WHO WANT TO COME BACK HERE AND UNDERSTAND WHY IT WAS NECESSARY!!!
gonna quote this over and over ... even if another site is opened thats great but we should still have a btct thread and MODERATED!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:41:11 PM

your an idiot lol your comparisons are ridiculous , cloak went from over 300k to below 20k , you forget to mention vericoin started at the very bottom (below 400sat) so you have zero idea what your talking about ,everything that comes out of your mouth is literally diarrhea , get a fkn life you and your little 3 man posse are the only angry investors here so plz shut the fuck up with your bullshit, i can't wait till this thread is shut down and we all move to a moderated thread... what u gonna do then??! LOLOL your gonna have fud withdrawal Wink

done being polite to your bullshit so go eat a dick and keep writing your novels cause soon you'll have nowhere to post them Smiley

stop crying and blaming ppl cause you lost money and if u want out ill buy all your coins at market value so u get the same value for wtv tiny baby amount of vericoin your prob holding if your even holding any...

Almost like, but don't quote me. A single entity, thats so pissed off, they lost eight million coins.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:57:48 PM

Almost like, but don't quote me. A single entity, thats so pissed off, they lost eight million coins.
lol almost... pretty sure they are being paid to do this cause anyone invested wouldn't make it their mission in life to write novels all day and all night just to destroy vericoin lol... its actually laughable the extent they go to to trash talk there own investments lol.... i constantly offer to buy them out but the completely ignore those offers but they have no prob putting in a short story on belittling vericoin ever hr or two... any how I'm done being polite and civil with these two idiots or even discussing ANYTHING with them ,i literally stopped reading them ,its all the same repetitive bullshit ..

WE NEED A MODERATED THREAD AND SHUT THIS ONE DOWN!!! MANY COINS HAVE DONE THIA AND ARE DOING THIS AND HAVE A GREAT POSITIVE CONSTRUCTIVE COMMUNITY>>>EVEN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM >>>>MODERATED DOESNT MEAN DELETE EVERYTHING NEGATIVE BUT IT DOES MEAN WE CAN GET RID OF MALICIOUS PEOPLE TRYING TO BEAT VRC DOWN

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:04:08 PM

Really great moderated thread is almost complete and it's not veritalk.info.  It's a new one.  We will leave this one for freedom of speech, but more constructive work will be done there.
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:11:50 PM

Really great moderated thread is almost complete and it's not veritalk.info.  It's a new one.  We will leave this one for freedom of speech, but more constructive work will be done there.

Thanks effects.  Looking forward to the moderated forum.

FYI, the intent of "freedom of speech" is to protect private citizens from public resources being used as a political tool for the political elite.  Private resources can be used for whatever the owner wants to and has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

Therefore, I don't see any reason why we need to leave the bitcointalk forum open so bored adolescents can trash talk Vericoin with their free time.  I'd prefer you close the thread.  Let them go harass somebody else.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:19:11 PM

Really great moderated thread is almost complete and it's not veritalk.info.  It's a new one.  We will leave this one for freedom of speech, but more constructive work will be done there.

Thanks effects.  Looking forward to the moderated forum.

FYI, the intent of "freedom of speech" has to do with limiting government, not private citizens/institutions/groups/resources.  I don't see any reason why we need to leave the bitcointalk forum open so bored adolescents can trash talk Vericoin with their free time.  I'd prefer you close the thread.  Let them go harass somebody else.
excellent i can't wait! but i really believe this thread needs to be shut down... ppl will always have freedom of speech even in the moderated thread... but this is different , this has gone too far... why not vote on it ?

constructive criticism is accepted and needed , this is not whats been going on and its come to a point where it needs to be stopped...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

Really great moderated thread is almost complete and it's not veritalk.info.  It's a new one.  We will leave this one for freedom of speech, but more constructive work will be done there.

That's great news Doug.

But seriously this thread needs attention, by either locking it down and moderating it, I to BELIEVE in the right to free speech, but there comes a point when it becomes necessary, a good indicator would be this thread, you have Investors that don't want to contribute here any more, by there own admission. So why not moderate it?. free speech im all for it, but negative posts can be managed to some degree.  

I think the amount of bad posts in here would be enough to put anyone off. Just my two sats

whats the point in throwing away a thread with 700+ pages of good information.?

Surely we can just leave it be, continue and moderate it from now on, and possibly even put posts that are deemed to be FUD, on a whiteboard somewhere for all to see why, they are removed to there.

altcoinUK

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:30:52 PM

.. rant ...

No wonder the price is 9k and there are so many disappointed investors. The low price is understandable when you ecstatic idiot with your 80 IQ is the most vocal fanboy and the three wannabe coin developers unable to deliver a thing for months. Why would be the price higher?

ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:35:49 PM

.. rant ...

No wonder the price is 9k and there are so many disappointed investors. The low price is understandable when you ecstatic idiot with your 80 IQ is the most vocal fanboy and the three wannabe coin developers unable to deliver a thing for months. Why would be the price higher?

your a fuckn joke stfu loll scared you about to get dropped like the little bitch u are... u wanted to create a war zone of this thread ,well you got it... all you do is post how the cheerleaders are idiots and fanboys and the devs are wannabes ,its so fuckn old already get some new ammo you useless fuck! now go choke on a dick!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:37:21 PM

AltcoinUK : ) you post the same stuff everyday, yesterday you Said no wonder the price is 8k?.

Dont you know cryptocoins rise and fall, you seem veri surprised by it. Cause all you do is reiterate the same old points.

ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:40:37 PM

Doug i don't ever talk like this u can check my account , but I'm so done holding my tongue and it takes a lot to push me to this lvl... for the best of all of our interest , THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN! OPEN A NEW MODERATED ONE IT TAKES 3 MIN>>>AND WATCH THE COMMUNITY EMBRASE IT.

this is necessary...please

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

.. rant ...

your a fuckn joke stfu loll scared you about to get dropped like the little bitch u are... u wanted to create a war zone of this thread ,well you got it... all you do is post how the cheerleaders are idiots and fanboys and the devs are wannabes ,its so fuckn old already get some new ammo you useless fuck! now go choke on a dick!

That's the spirit vericoin need when we are looking for new investors :-))
ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:42:52 PM

AltcoinUK : ) you post the same stuff everyday, yesterday you Said no wonder the price is 8k?.

Dont you know cryptocoins rise and fall, you seem veri surprised by it. Cause all you do is reiterate the same old points.

don't even try and make sense of his shit its literally just to bash vericoin, with a dash of "i want the best for vrc" just to play reverse psychology and look like its not a plan but for the best of vericoin... he wants you to debate with him... just tell him shut the fuck up from now on... Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:44:11 PM

.. rant ...

That's the spirit vericoin need when we are looking for new investors :-))
shut the fuck up ... go play some tennis..isnt that what u do when your not writing novels?

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:45:30 PM

At least what I reiterate is derived from real market data. What the fan-boys reiterate like today Michael the 100k price prediction that's going to happen within 2 months is based on pure delusion.

Let's identify the problems and try to find solutions :-))
Pages: « 1 ... 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 [738] 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: