Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Wreathy

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:44:19 PM

the price is low not b/c of lack of development or the efforts of the current devs...

it is low right now b/c for weeks now there has been a well coordinated effort to force the price down by more then one person for more then one reason... everything from ppl selling off to support their own/other coins to ppl being scared PoS might replace PoW...

Now on this Dev4 thing... I have voiced my opinion on the matter...

if that developer stops playing this stupid nobody can know my name while I demand an insane amount of coins game... my stance might change...

but to be honest I would not be surprised if that "developer" has also been apart of that effort to force vrc down.  

and I veri much have to agree with a post made on veritalk even tho that forum is apparently no more.

"if the devs are willing to negotiate with 500k to over a million vrc they should b working to make a deal with companies like apple to do things like work off the upcoming iphone 6 and its integrated digital wallet...

not striking deals with someone off of btctalk."

The levels of delusion here are to be seen to be believed, really...

Not in the next 20 years you will ever pass the receptionist at Apple if you are to mention digital currencies, let alone VRC.

Wow, wow, wow...

And yep Arsenio, the entire world is conspiring to push the price of VRC down... not that not having made ANY progress whatsoever since launch, has anything to do with it...

Amazing. Simply amazing...

The usual bullshit I was talking about... ^^^^   ^^^^

Well we could try Mediation, how about we actually talk get back on good terms?.  Grin

Hi barabbas.

(left out the example wvdimage) mainly to save time.

I think you could make a plausible move what with the current state vericoin is in. That a simple gesture from you could change us all for the good  within you Brother, and literally save this coin in the process. You could easily vie for a position as Dev4,  AS the other Devs are clearly not doing it fast enough unfortunately, and who better to guide them with your experience.
I cant obviously re-quote all the amazing points, you have made throughout this thread, which is currently well in advance of 773+ pages thus far.

You certainly have some fantastic ideas and reasons by your own admission throughout the many many posts you took the time out, to enlighten and engage us all in.
Its why I think that you Sir, could be an ideal candidate you possess the qualities needed and are more than a capable, viable contender to save this coin. I took the liberty and bolded some quotes of yours below because I feel they are veri relevant and so inspirational that they struck me as the ones most bearing so much significance, and then when all knitted together makes sense?, the other outstanding qualities you possess. You could easily bump up the price of VRC, double again?, or dare I even say triple. All you would effortlessly need to do to veri easily, achieve it is just by announcing you will continue with WVD or word about you revamping the project, would be sufficient.                                                            World Vericoin Day.  FTW !.

The whole point of the flier is to hit where it hurts, with as negative an image as possible... towards banks, credit cards and the loss of value. This plays straight to the pockets after hitting the right emotions.
Correction: This WAS my campaign, when I proposed it. Now it is just a demonstration that you -and most others- do absolutely nothing, and prefer to do absolutely nothing, while I do what I say I will
and it is something that could potentially have saved Vericoin.

One again, I thank you for your attempt which I suspect is not altogether noble but directed by the fact that you may have convince yourself you can do something about it and that something will result in an increase in price after you have made a nice investment in Vericoin. It is more than possible that, since we are at prices so low and have been for so long, that the community -the real one, the one that doesn't post BS hatred here- won't allow for now to go lower, the coin will rebound. On just the proposal of a World Vericoin Day it doubled in price in hours, so it is indeed quite possible that it will happen again and you will be handsomely rewarded by your efforts whether the spike in price will have anything to do with your posting -I hope you don't believe that- or is just a minimal -and I mean less than 10 BTC will do the trick-, whale move in this direction, totally unmotivated. I hope it does because I know you mean well but, unfortunately, regarding who's who and what's causing what here, you have shown a total lack of knowledge -and even will of "going through the big effort of finding out".

With Respect .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:53:46 PM

the price is low not b/c of lack of development or the efforts of the current devs...

it is low right now b/c for weeks now there has been a well coordinated effort to force the price down by more then one person for more then one reason... everything from ppl selling off to support their own/other coins to ppl being scared PoS might replace PoW...

if that developer stops playing this stupid nobody can know my name while I demand an insane amount of coins game... my stance might change...

but to be honest I would not be surprised if that "developer" has also been apart of that effort to force vrc down.  

and I veri much have to agree with a post made on veritalk even tho that forum is apparently no more.

"if the devs are willing to negotiate with 500k to over a million vrc they should b working to make a deal with companies like apple to do things like work off the upcoming iphone 6 and its integrated digital wallet...

I really don't want to do any backroom anything.  Ultimately these will be decisions for the community, we are just seeing if it's even worth talking about publicly essentially. The only reason it's not open right now is at the request of the dev, which will change either way.  There will be transparency either way this goes.  Ultimately the decision will rest with the community if it is something that is possible.  We should have more clarity on this soon.

Can you please take a moment or two to at least re-read what you post? These boards are not just read by illiterate cheerleaders, but by educated individuals too. And you post as the developer of the project...

Amazing, really amazing.
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 09:15:55 PM

I really don't want to do any backroom anything.  Ultimately these will be decisions for the community, we are just seeing if it's even worth talking about publicly essentially. The only reason it's not open right now is at the request of the dev, which will change either way.  There will be transparency either way this goes.  Ultimately the decision will rest with the community if it is something that is possible.  We should have more clarity on this soon.

Can you please take a moment or two to at least re-read what you post? These boards are not just read by illiterate cheerleaders, but by educated individuals too. And you post as the developer of the project...

Amazing, really amazing.

Bab's.

They have all they attention on you!. show them your stuff.  I just pointed you onto them.

Tm laterz in a pm .

wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:28:35 PM

Hi. where do i buy these coins do i need to get bitcoins and two wallets?. I can see clearly how to use Vericoin but bitcoin?.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
NintyNiner

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:43:34 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 09:55:15 PM by NintyNiner

Hi. where do i buy these coins do i need to get bitcoins and two wallets?. I can see clearly how to use Vericoin but bitcoin?.

i am haveing some issues with my wallet there is no balance.

Thanks for the irc help. network error gone to ty ty.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:28:48 PM

Hi,

First you have to buy bitcoin. There are several ways to do this but the safest is to open an account in coinbase. Then  you will own bitcoin (not an immediate process but not too long either --usually a few days).

Second, while you wait for coinbase to deliver the bitcoin, you need to open a trading account either in Cryptsy, Mintpal or Bittrex (there are other exchanges but these are the main three).

Third, when coinbase delivers your btc, you transfer it to your trading account. At that point you will be able to buy Vericoin in any of those exchanges.

After that you may want to have your own wallet outside of the exchanges, in which case you need to download it to your computing device.

Thank you for delivering us all again to reality to see just how far we are from any form of adoption by the general public, let alone merchants in a significant amount.

It sounds more complicated than it actually is but those are needed steps. Good luck!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:59:41 PM

I really don't want to do any backroom anything.  Ultimately these will be decisions for the community, we are just seeing if it's even worth talking about publicly essentially. The only reason it's not open right now is at the request of the dev, which will change either way.  There will be transparency either way this goes.  Ultimately the decision will rest with the community if it is something that is possible.  We should have more clarity on this soon.
great! looking forward to hearing about it, thanks for the update Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:11:37 PM

@wreathy

are you hired from B to quote his crap over and over again?

When will the new forum be finished?

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:51:53 PM

@wreathy

are you hired from B to quote his crap over and over again?

When will the new forum be finished?

No need to provoke him, barabbas has been helping and stayed civil.
For once I can see his points. He has the right to be critical * as long as it stays respectful.

I don't get the point of the flamebait saw, I still think his VWD is a good idea. I really hope we all can sit down and iron out all the ideas to make it happen.
Isokoira

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:30:27 AM

Hi,

First you have to buy bitcoin. There are several ways to do this but the safest is to open an account in coinbase. Then  you will own bitcoin (not an immediate process but not too long either --usually a few days).

Second, while you wait for coinbase to deliver the bitcoin, you need to open a trading account either in Cryptsy, Mintpal or Bittrex (there are other exchanges but these are the main three).

Third, when coinbase delivers your btc, you transfer it to your trading account. At that point you will be able to buy Vericoin in any of those exchanges.

After that you may want to have your own wallet outside of the exchanges, in which case you need to download it to your computing device.

Thank you for delivering us all again to reality to see just how far we are from any form of adoption by the general public, let alone merchants in a significant amount.

It sounds more complicated than it actually is but those are needed steps. Good luck!

Wow, you do have a soft side.  Not being sarcastic or anything but I was thoroughly impressed by your response to this newbie question.  Keep them coming and we will have a community every other will be jealous of as soon as we also figure out which direction we are going.  Again, thank you for your support.  I always knew you had a softie center in the middle of all those rough edges.

Edit:  And this is after one Small 471 Batch beer with 9.2% ALC. By Vol I am writing this, currently working on a second. 
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:35:19 AM

Hi,

First you have to buy bitcoin. There are several ways to do this but the safest is to open an account in coinbase. Then  you will own bitcoin (not an immediate process but not too long either --usually a few days).

Wow, you do have a soft side.  Not being sarcastic or anything but I was thoroughly impressed by your response to this newbie question.  Keep them coming and we will have a community every other will be jealous of as soon as we also figure out which direction we are going.  Again, thank you for your support.  I always knew you had a softie center in the middle of all those rough edges.

Edit:  And this is after one Small 471 Batch beer with 9.2% ALC. By Vol I am writing this, currently working on a second. 

Clearly he's a smart cookie underneath all that rough n tough shell, You're good. call me impressed
Touché barb ! keep it up  Cheesy
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:51:56 AM

just made a wallet
VP6P7e3HBrsSsrWbMkpiar3gQX17nCc5vu
can't wait to start trading Smiley

Sent you some VRC to get you started....Welcome again!
thanks man that means a lot

No problem man..don't let this forum fool you into thinking this is our community on show here. A lot of our major supporters and main community members are in IRC and have left this thread long ago. Everyone is excited for the new forum which will be coming veri veri soon. It will be posted here when it goes live...
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:48:28 AM

Vericoin needs something like trybtc.com!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:16:15 AM

thats a great idea Smiley

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
MAD945

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:52:18 AM

Like it!

But please no blue Vericoin monkey as a mascot...there is enough shit being thrown around here as it is Roll Eyes Grin
MAD945

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:56:38 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 07:10:40 AM by MAD945

Amazing, really amazing.

Aspergers?
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:31:23 AM

I begann buying VRC @ around 40k and all the way down to 9000 (yesterday I invested my last BTC in Vericoin).
If this forum doesn't get closed or moderated I have to protect my investment an get out of Vericoin.
It's a shame what's going on here. On every page you read only the negative crap of the VRC haters and if they are quiet for a moment they get quoted and requoted, so every visitor is forced to read it.
I have a Vericoin banner on my b2b website but I'm thinking of deleting it. I promoted VRC in different chat boxes on the exchanges but meanwhile I'm getting more and more laughter cause more people than you imagine are reading here and are building their meanings.

So please, close this forum or moderate it, this has nothing to do with free speech!

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:30:25 AM

I begann buying VRC @ around 40k and all the way down to 9000 (yesterday I invested my last BTC in Vericoin).
If this forum doesn't get closed or moderated I have to protect my investment an get out of Vericoin.
It's a shame what's going on here. On every page you read only the negative crap of the VRC haters and if they are quiet for a moment they get quoted and requoted, so every visitor is forced to read it.
I have a Vericoin banner on my b2b website but I'm thinking of deleting it. I promoted VRC in different chat boxes on the exchanges but meanwhile I'm getting more and more laughter cause more people than you imagine are reading here and are building their meanings.

So please, close this forum or moderate it, this has nothing to do with free speech!

Regards,
Michael
i agree completely.. we need a place that can't be hijacked and falsely ridiculed , i will be accepting btc on my website any day now and really wanted to put the vericoin banner up where it belongs, right next to every merchants "we accept bitcoin" banner! But how can i associate my business to this kind of image..? My brothers and i built a clothing brand from the ground up and were in the final stages of revamping our site ,just need to add finishing touches, and we now ship worldwide... wouldn't be fare to my brothers (who aren't into crypto) to associate their hard work with such a place... please shut this down so we can have a respectable place where i can post my site without having it surrounded and drowned in negativity and bashing of the developers etc..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
troicho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:42:54 AM

The only thing that still keeps this coin alive are the bagholders.

Regards,
Michael

Another bagholder from 40k begging for moderated thread. How pathetic.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:55:20 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:17:40 AM by altcoinUK

The only thing that still keeps this coin alive are the bagholders.

Regards,
Michael

Another bagholder from 40k begging for moderated thread. How pathetic.

Yes, these few vocal Verileaders are unreal :-)) they think closing down't this thread solve their problems (a.k.a the problems of no innovation and the devs don't deliver).
Pages: « 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 [755] 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: