Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 [927] 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 10:07:35 AM

dont know where you got 61987239 for me from.. never had that amount.. it must be including coins sent out, back in and out again..

and for the record.. i still have the vast majority of my coins.. just shifted accounts. of all people do you really think i would dump Cheesy Cheesy must be nutz hey.. lol

i just split my account into unknown accounts... 2 words.. privacy + security. just because i like privacy, doesnt mean im guna dump. soon il be buying more actually Cheesy

BLA BLA BLA

Taunsew. You open new account just for spreading FUD?
I feel sorry for you.

Welcome to ignore list  Wink

This btctalk is becoming trashy.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:34:34 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 11:24:25 AM by jkoil

NEM is the best performing release of 2015  Cheesy

What other coins were released in 2015? This is like saying nem is best performing coins in a race of 1.

The real question is wether nem can maintain it's current ranking, around mid 30s.That is totally unclear.  Qora was rated higher than this 3 months after launch.

Why are you so obsessed with this coin Edeqa, what makes it so immensely attractive, that you cant let it go. Why you cant detach yourself from it, you have to be really traumatized by disaster called NXT, there is no other explanation.

NXT disaster? I guess it is still doing quite well?

From exchanges has been coming notifications about cryptocurrencies, which will be "shut down" due to the minimal interest or other reasons. Quite a many currency has been shut down. Is NXT far away from that risk or not?
ApexEvo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 12:23:43 PM

NXT is slowly leaving top 10, it was first 2.0 coin, most feature rich platform, with strong community of highly intelligent and capable devs, motor of SuperNET...its performance is terrible. Should over run useless LTC, instead is just dying, its price is lower than month after release. I was nxter, I think that it was the most potent coin ever, its market performance is disaster.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:17:28 PM

NXT is slowly leaving top 10, it was first 2.0 coin, most feature rich platform, with strong community of highly intelligent and capable devs, motor of SuperNET...its performance is terrible. Should over run useless LTC, instead is just dying, its price is lower than month after release. I was nxter, I think that it was the most potent coin ever, its market performance is disaster.

No mining. That's all you need to know pretty much.

Real world usage for Bitcoin is pretty marginal but it's there and it's slowly growing. Other than that the only things keeping anything else buoyant are mining and speculation.

NXT got bogged down in technical trickery. They kinda forgot that you need actual people from 'out there' wanting it.

It's conceivable that a non techy could navigate their way through a BTC transaction. The NXT wallet looks great but I found it painful to use. The syncing and waiting drags on forever. Once you're ready to rock it took my NXT seven hours to show up on an exchange.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:28:37 PM

No mining. That's all you need to know pretty much.

Real world usage for Bitcoin is pretty marginal but it's there and it's slowly growing. Other than that the only things keeping anything else buoyant are mining and speculation.

NXT got bogged down in technical trickery. They kinda forgot that you need actual people from 'out there' wanting it.

It's conceivable that a non techy could navigate their way through a BTC transaction. The NXT wallet looks great but I found it painful to use. The syncing and waiting drags on forever. Once you're ready to rock it took my NXT seven hours to show up on an exchange.

This is correct, I told them early on that they needed to focus more on the average user. Of course it was received with backlash and "we are not a coin, we are technology". Look where they are at now, they might be skilled but a lot of the devs lack real world experience.

NEM will do good as long as it learns from the mistakes of other coins.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:15:44 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 06:26:26 PM by Eadeqa

So far since the launch nem has been consistently falling, both in overall ranking (which is fake anyway as most coins are not even released yet)  and also volume. I will put my money that this trend will continue and next step would be this: 24 hour volume under $100. That's coming in next few months.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:32:43 PM

So far since the launch nem has been consistently falling, both in overall ranking (which is fake anyway as most coins are not even released yet)  and also volume. I will put my money that this trend will continue and next step would be this: 24 hour volume under $100. That's coming in next few months.

You will invest to "XEM short markets"?
How much XEMs do you own?

PS.  I hope the title of this thread is not true  Wink    "-100%"

elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 06:39:25 PM

where and how can XEM be shorted?

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:31:12 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 04:59:19 AM by jabo38

Recent News Roundup #3

It has been 3 weeks since my last update here and I have a lot to mention as always.

Of course the big news of late, if anybody has missed it, is Makoto’s announcement that he is quitting his job and going to work for full time on a project being built on NEM. The exact details of this project and the funding are still not open. As a part of the VC funding process Makoto has signed an agreement not to speak about it. I can assure everyone that I have spoken with the main devs about this and Makoto on a video conference and this is indeed a very serious project and the entire NEM team is working intensely behind the scenes bringing things together. As time goes by, there might be more information concerning this project that is released, but expect it to still be limited.

The devs have been working hard behind the scenes. The last mainnet version 0.6.31 was released on May 26th and since then they have made up 11 more testnet versions, and luckily today they have released 0.6.42. It has lots of nice improvements including editable M of N. To my knowledge (but not confirmed) NEM is the first blockchain that has made this happen on a live net. This means that you can now change your M at any point, you can add signers, or you can remove signers. This is a big step up from what the crypto world has been used to where they have one chance to make a multisig account and any changes mean making a new one and transferring all the funds. This is another first for NEM in blockchain technology, a pretty big one at that, and with many more planned to come!

Stay tuned for more developments and announcements about NEM’s asset program named Mosiacs.  It will be called Mosiacs as it will allow collections of smart tiles (assets). And along with it we will see Namespaces being integrated.  Namespaces will be the naming system in NEM.  I would like to say that I personally have high expectations from the devs considering the quality of work they have already put out and am personally expecting no less than the best naming system and best asset system on a blockchain.  

There are a other little improvements and bug fixes in this version. Exporting and then importing wallets should work now. And some of you might have already found that your NEM clients have had a message pushed to them telling them an update is available. This version of NEM also includes a new ability to sign using a token; a feature where you can enter a string of data and get a hash that can then be used to sign.  This is useful in a proof-of-existence use case proving that a certain account was in control of a certain string of data/document at a moment time stamped on the blockchain. Activating and Deactivating Delegated Harvesting via multisig is now also up and working.

Updates for 0.6.42 can be found by visiting http://nem.io/install.html and feedback can be given here if you have suggestions.

Because new features were added to NEM in this release, NEM will be undergoing its first hard fork starting at block 199,800. It is important to update your NIS nodes before then. That will be in approximately 4 weeks so you will have plenty of time.

In other news Colin took a break from working on NCC to explore a new entropy program which proves very interesting and could possibly one day be built on NEM or other blockchains. Such a program could help with security issues, which NEM has already been great at addressing, or possibly add privacy protection in transactions. While that is going on, he has now stated that he is planning on focusing some of his time back on NCC to help us again.

In the last news roundup I asked for people that would be willing to work on a faucet or willing to work on video tutorials and I am happy that two people expressed possible interest in building a faucet. I found that Kodtycoon is currently in possession of the nemfaucet.com address. Now we are trying to find a way to host it so development might possibly begin.

Also, I’m happy to report that work has been started by Xpedite and Kodtycoon on video tutorials on how to get NEM started, and how to work our new M of N multisig. Shawn has agreed to do voice overs, Microove has made a jingle intro, and Mixmaster will mix it all up!

Great news about sock puppets and late redemptions. They are all processed and the last batch is waiting to be sent out in a few days. After that it is the NEM team’s plan to move forward with dividing up the remainder of the Sustainability Fund into its sub funds of NIS Node Rewards, Silver Coins, Community Fund, Mobile Application and NCC Development, NEM Sustainable Ecosystem Loop Fund (NEMSELF), Unconventional Marketing, and Operational Costs Fund II. Which will bring us closer to a new and exciting phase of NEM development. Priorities will need to be set, budgets made, and the processes for moving forward in each of these funds finalized.

Makoto continues to travel and do presentations. Just recently attending a hackathon and doing his first presentation 1 hour presentation in only English instead of Japanese.

For the last three weeks, Mixmaster and I have been working on making a report to the mobile app devs for a UI upgrade for our iOS mobile app.  It had its basic features and functions working but wasn’t very aesthetically pleasing.  We have sent the report and are waiting for upgrades before we start the public testing of the app on the testnet.  In the mean time here are a few screenshots of the app as it was pre-redesign. Mill0601 this is for you.  Smiley

Xtester has decided to take a break from crypto for a while. We appreciate his work and hope that he does well in his future endeavors. I am working with xtester to get control of this thread. 

Lastly, as always, we need lots of help. If you can help make NEM a better platform and would like to be a part of our team, I am inviting you. Please send me a PM and I can add you to Trello, Telegram, and or Slack.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:25:14 PM

Recent News Roundup #3

It has been 3 weeks since my last update here and I have a lot to mention as always.

Of course the big news of late, if anybody has missed it, is Makoto’s announcement that he is quitting his job and going to work for full time on a project being built on NEM. The exact details of this project and the funding are still not open. As a part of the VC funding process Makoto has signed an agreement not to speak about it. I can assure everyone that I have spoken with the main devs about this and Makoto on a video conference and this is indeed a very serious project and the entire NEM team is working intensely behind the scenes bringing things together. As time goes by, there might be more information concerning this project that is released, but expect it to still be limited.

The devs have been working hard behind the scenes. The last mainnet version 0.6.31 was released on May 26th and since then they have made up 11 more testnet versions, and luckily today they have released 0.6.42. It has lots of nice improvements including editable M of N. To my knowledge (but not confirmed) NEM is the first blockchain that has made this happen on a live net. This means that you can now change your M at any point, you can add signers, or you can remove signers. This is a big step up from what the crypto world has been used to where they have one chance to make a multisig account and any changes mean making a new one and transferring all the funds. This is another first for NEM in blockchain technology, a pretty big one at that, and with many more planned to come!

Stay tuned for more developments and announcements about NEM’s asset program named Mosiacs.  It will be called Mosiacs as it will allow collections of smart tiles (assets). And along with it we will see Namespaces being integrated.  Namespaces will be the naming system in NEM.  I would like to say that I personally have high expectations from the devs considering the quality of work they have already put out and am personally expecting no less than the best naming system and best asset system on a blockchain.  

There are a other little improvements and bug fixes in this version. Exporting and then importing wallets should work now. And some of you might have already found that your NEM clients have had a message pushed to them telling them an update is available. This version of NEM also includes a new ability to sign using a token; a feature where you can enter a string of data and get a hash that can then be used to sign.  This is useful in a proof-of-existence use case proving that a certain account was in control of a certain string of data/document at a moment time stamped on the blockchain. Activating and Deactivating Delegated Harvesting via multisig is now also up and working.

Updates for 0.6.42 can be found by visiting http://nem.io/install.html and feedback can be given here if you have suggestions.

Because new features were added to NEM in this release, NEM will be undergoing its first hard fork starting at block 199,800. It is important to update your NIS nodes before then. That will be in approximately 4 weeks so you will have plenty of time.

In other news Colin took a break from working on NCC to explore a new entropy program which proves very interesting and could possibly one day be built on NEM or other blockchains. Such a program could help with security issues, which NEM has already been great at addressing, or possibly add privacy protection in transactions. While that is going on, he has now stated that he is planning on focusing some of his time back on NCC to help us again.

In the last news roundup I asked for people that would be willing to work on a faucet or willing to work on video tutorials and I am happy that two people expressed possible interest in building a faucet. I found that Kodtycoon is currently in possession of the nemfaucet.com address. Now we are trying to find a way to host it so development might possibly begin.

Also, I’m happy to report that work has been started by Xpedite and Kodtycoon on video tutorials on how to get NEM started, and how to work our new M of N multisig. Shawn has agreed to do voice overs, Microve has made a jingle intro, and Mixmaster will mix it all up!

Great news about sock puppets and late redemptions. They are all processed and the last batch is waiting to be sent out in a few days. After that it is the NEM team’s plan to move forward with dividing up the remainder of the Sustainability Fund into its sub funds of NIS Node Rewards, Silver Coins, Community Fund, Mobile Application and NCC Development, NEM Sustainable Ecosystem Loop Fund (NEMSELF), Unconventional Marketing, and Operational Costs Fund II. Which will bring us closer to a new and exciting phase of NEM development. Priorities will need to be set, budgets made, and the processes for moving forward in each of these funds finalized.

Makoto continues to travel and do presentations. Just recently attending a hackathon and doing his first presentation 1 hour presentation in only English instead of Japanese.

For the last three weeks, Mixmaster and I have been working on making a report to the mobile app devs for a UI upgrade for our iOS mobile app.  It had its basic features and functions working but wasn’t very aesthetically pleasing.  We have sent the report and are waiting for upgrades before we start the public testing of the app on the testnet.  In the mean time here are a few screenshots of the app as it was pre-redesign. Mill0601 this is for you.  Smiley

Xtester has decided to take a break from crypto for a while. We appreciate his work and hope that he does well in his future endeavors. That leaves us with a problem though since he is in control of our thread. Xtester and I have both sent PM’s to Theymos to have him switch the thread to the control of the user name “ournem” but Theymos has not replied. Please feel free to tweet him @theymos. This is his Twitter. https://twitter.com/theymos Please do also send him a PM on BTT asking him to change the NEM thread from “Xtester” to “ournem” as both of those accounts have sent him a PM making the request. We have found out that Theymos gets a lot of messages and is a bit hard to get a hold of and will sometimes miss a message or 5, but hopefully he will not miss 50.

Lastly, as always, we need lots of help. If you can help make NEM a better platform and would like to be a part of our team, I am inviting you. Please send me a PM and I can add you to Trello, Telegram, and or Slack.

Thank you

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:54:31 PM

Recent News Roundup #3

Also, I’m happy to report that work has been started by Xpedite and Kodtycoon on video tutorials on how to get NEM started, and how to work our new M of N multisig. Shawn has agreed to do voice overs, Microve has made a jingle intro, and Mixmaster will mix it all up!

Xtester has decided to take a break from crypto for a while. We appreciate his work and hope that he does well in his future endeavors. That leaves us with a problem though since he is in control of our thread. Xtester and I have both sent PM’s to Theymos to have him switch the thread to the control of the user name “ournem” but Theymos has not replied. Please feel free to tweet him @theymos. This is his Twitter. https://twitter.com/theymos Please do also send him a PM on BTT asking him to change the NEM thread from “Xtester” to “ournem” as both of those accounts have sent him a PM making the request. We have found out that Theymos gets a lot of messages and is a bit hard to get a hold of and will sometimes miss a message or 5, but hopefully he will not miss 50.

Thanks for the update Jabo!

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:53:01 AM

Jabo38, I've enjoyed reading every single word of your update. Thanks
yshin365new

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:55:41 AM

Many thanks to Jabo and Dev team. Cheesy
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:05:32 AM

A mockup they did in JPEG in like 5 minutes.

And the people from the community testing it currently must just be jpegs as well.

NEM let out a pic of the wallet way back, many months before it was released, and then came the real wallet.

These devs take as much time as they need to do it right, which is the way MOST of us prefer it to be.

Ok, I'm done feeding you. I just couldn't resist lol. Pathetic ass sock!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:08:03 AM

Recent News Roundup #3

Thank you

Hopefully you will come over from the dark side now!! Grin

I'm glad to see you like it.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
xeman34

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:57:56 AM

And the people from the community testing it currently must just be jpegs as well.

NEM let out a pic of the wallet way back, many months before it was released, and then came the real wallet.

These devs take as much time as they need to do it right, which is the way MOST of us prefer it to be.

A scammer fan boy for scammers lol

Code:
Chris001
Activity: 378
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:09:29 AM

A scammer fan boy for scammers lol

Code:
Chris001
Activity: 378
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

You know all someone has to do is go on your trust and type whatever they want. I'm sure you know this if you are so involved that you're running around in different sockpuppets.

If you look at my trust a little more closely, you'll find I have many, many highly respected members of BTT who have left me great feedback. These are guys that provide escrow services, and even for coin IPO. They trust me and know I would never scam anyone.

A guy and two of his friends here, that just leave negative trust for him too.

Like I said, have a look at my detailed trust.

You will find I'm not a scammer and have made countless trades.

Again, it not that just I have great feedback, it's also who has left the feedback.

GTFO Now troll

Trollollo

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:33:37 AM

NEM is full of scammers. 

Like you Grin

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:43:11 AM

Quote from: jabo38 link=topic=654845.msg11919225#msg11919225 datwere=1437337872
Recent News Roundup #

.........Great news about sock puppets and late redemptions. They are all processed and the last batch is waiting to be sent out in a few days.......

No way!!

You still haven't sent out all the stakes yet!! You all said that over and over and over again. You still have them. Why won't you send these poor people their stakes. They still haven't gotten their stakes? Why are you keeping them for months and months?

I'll be back herein a few days to make sure the community finally holds these devs accountable!!!
This kind of shadiness makes NEM look shifty as all hell!!! What is wrong with you guys.

Give these poor people their stakes. Why would you devs hurt your own coin like this. How stupid can you be?
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:09:04 AM

Quote from: jabo38 link=topic=654845.msg11919225#msg11919225 datwere=1437337872
Recent News Roundup #

.........Great news about sock puppets and late redemptions. They are all processed and the last batch is waiting to be sent out in a few days.......

No way!!

You still haven't sent out all the stakes yet!! You all said that over and over and over again. You still have them. Why won't you send these poor people their stakes. They still haven't gotten their stakes? Why are you keeping them for months and months?

I'll be back herein a few days to make sure the community finally holds these devs accountable!!!
This kind of shadiness makes NEM look shifty as all hell!!! What is wrong with you guys.

Give these poor people their stakes. Why would you devs hurt your own coin like this. How stupid can you be?
This is already an ancient subject regarding nem
Pages: « 1 ... 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 [927] 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: