Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984108 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:22:49 PM

None of my business but those posts just proved to me that it is one and the same person. I dunno I might be wrong but they have indeed the same style of threats and similar grammatical error.

@Dannac can we see you and the other two come here online at the same time (showing green status in profile). You need to be using 3 computers though.

You might want to take a picture of your face holding your ID and your other housemates need to do the same + post proof of address (e.g. government letter with national insurance number).

You've been able to convince me to give up.
I don't want to be a Troll.
My purpose was just get what's belong to us.
But I failed I believe. With you guys everyone fail.

How did I convince you? You were the one suggesting to provide ID.
By the way I thought two of your housemates received a stake already and now you're saying that none of you received a stake - two other accounts are posting saying that they didn't get anything + the last housemate is not interested anymore and is angry + you say that you didn't get anything either? HUH Huh
Conclusion: As 1 person you received 2 stakes in total

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:01:18 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 04:49:04 PM by dannac

None of my business but those posts just proved to me that it is one and the same person. I dunno I might be wrong but they have indeed the same style of threats and similar grammatical error.

@Dannac can we see you and the other two come here online at the same time (showing green status in profile). You need to be using 3 computers though.

You might want to take a picture of your face holding your ID and your other housemates need to do the same + post proof of address (e.g. government letter with national insurance number).

You've been able to convince me to give up.
I don't want to be a Troll.
My purpose was just get what's belong to us.
But I failed I believe. With you guys everyone fail.

How did I convince you? You were the one suggesting to provide ID.
By the way I thought two of your housemates received a stake already and now you're saying that none of you received a stake - two other accounts are posting saying that they didn't get anything + the last housemate is not interested anymore and is angry + you say that you didn't get anything either? HUH Huh
Conclusion: As 1 person you received 2 stakes in total

Yeah, that's ok. You are probably right. You Won. We lost. Happy ?  Wink
Thought was implicit since we've got only 50% of what we deserve...
I always told that we received 2 stakes, when they should be 4.
We didn't share the stakes between us yet. We are not gonna keep our NEM, they stink. Nobody is interested in them anymore.
And I don't want to discuss that anymore. I've posted for 6-7 pages already. I've asked the others to don't reply anymore.
It simply doesn't worth.
This story will go into the book of NEM History.
And on every Forum where I will find NEM mentioned.
Makoto, this is for you: Thanks a lot. I know what you've done.
I'm just waiting. It will come, no worries.
Jamthirteen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:07:13 PM

Hello all,

I have been trying to sort all this out with Makoto for 5 month now

we have to write here as Makoto is no paying attention to us and this is our last resource.

Just want to let you know, I'm JAMTHIRTEEN that made a sockpuppet redemption claim on nem forum. The claim is for my account and my girlfriend acccount (JAMTHIRTEEN NBXVHA-S2TOYM-H4GFFO-V3SGIN-SP6DLT-HERCMK-RBN3 and MAMEN NBKEYS-BJB74B-5M7Q4Z-Y6N5AZ-JPDUY7-5T7UHZ-VINH ). If you need anything else please ask.

The problem is that I work with other two colleagues that also have NEM Stakes and we did it all from our work place that's why you might think there is one person with 5 Stakes but we are 3 people. Same Ip address from work place.

To help you in the investigation my work colleagues BTT account are:

1 JERJU80 NC7IWM-24KC6K-BT7SH2-2VOESS-QNGCTA-CSDKZT-CK72
2 SANDRAMABE NC2V53-WKYFCC-MKETYL-M3IXHJ-VF3HJZ-B4IHTC-LQDZ
3 OSCARVENEGAS NC7545-ULAZAR-5CEWIU-R3H5R6-6Z6SGH-XP64NX-JNUY

Please let me know if they should send you a separate email, please advise as we don't want to confuse or complicate this unnecessarily

We can provide any evidence you require to send  and we can send our passports, names and anything you need to clear this. we have took some photos working in the office with the client open in the PC, we can send this photos to you if you tell us how or any other photo you like us to take.

Then he offered us only one stake. One of his  post here he said t  ''Same IP + same fingerprint means the same computer. The rules were 2 stakes, which were meant to be 1 for you and 1 for a friend/loved one.'' If thats the case why he offered us only one stake? It should it be 2! Now we are genuine and we should have received 5 as we did it from our work place.  There was not rule you could not do it from work where other people can create accounts. You keep changing the rules all the time.

Now this is the last emal with Makoto:

Quote from: makoto1337 on June 29, 2015, 08:19:07 AM
We will give a stake back to sandramabe. Can you give me a NEM address to send to?

Thanks Smiley

Thank you but as I told you in my last email sandramabe is the stake of one of my job partner Jerju80...
i'm jamthirteen and my Nem address is NBXVHA-S2TOYM-H4GFFO-V3SGIN-SP6DLT-HERCMK-RBN3
I will pass your information to Jerju80 so that he can send you an email about his stake and wife's.
We all follow all the instructions from the begining of NEM to get the stake and we think it is not fair to receive just on for sandramabe...We would like you to think about it and change your mine. Please let me know if we could add any other information you need.

thanks in advance
Jamthirteen
hello there
did you read my last message?
update please

============

Please can you tell me what happened?

Hello All,

Many people I am sure who is telling us to move on got their stakes and now don't care about the rest of innocent people who has been caught in this injustice. Makoto and after Management is not doing anything to investigate  either during , before or after the redemption process.

They are not interested as they need this what the called sockspuppets account  stakes to finance their project regardless if they are innocent or guilty. We need the MONEY!

You don't give us what belong to us but The Law Court will.  I will show in the future if my unreceived stakes is of high value of money to take it to the Law Court  to be able to make a case. I can not do it now for $300 a stake as is not enough money to make a case but I will when its $1.000.000 when I can make it a cause to bring it in front of the judge and the lawyers.

Below are the main points the Judge will take into consideration when studying our case and this in the Law Court will be a win win victory, Here we can not fight injustice as justice does not exist.

Please see below:

Makoto1337 page 1007

choochimil has a lot of posts now, but at the time of the sock analysis, the account only had 10 posts in over a year.

When we registered for our NEM stakes there was not rule that you need to have certain number of posts to be considered a sock ==> Judge will look into this ( Breaking the contract)

Makoto page 1007

Same IP + same fingerprint means the same computer. The rules were 2 stakes, which were meant to be 1 for you and 1 for a friend/loved one.

When we signed to get the stakes where did it say same IP address??? if the rules says 2 stakes why CECVW got 3? breaking your rule? We use same IP address for the reason explaining in  my previous post  but you breaking the rule again as we only received one stake, my work colleague stake( 1 JERJU80 NC7IWM-24KC6K-BT7SH2-2VOESS-QNGCTA-CSDKZT-CK72). But we are entitle to the 4 remaining stakes as when we signed to get the stakes the same IP rule did not exist , We are 3 work colleagues and we can prove we are as we got the NEM accounts using our works email address so that will show the Judge we are really 3 people.  So you break your latest rule by giving us only 1 and you break all kind of rules by adoption new rules whenever you like. Why don't you put rules on how many sockpuppets accounts management receive? This will be shown in the Law of court. Our accounts are with work email addresses.. so the same person? really how do I get access to my work colleagues emails address to get the private keys? Judge is not stupid

BloodyRookie page 1008

many non socks getting no stake which is again unfair for obvious reasons

So if you didn't get your stake although you deserved one I am sorry for that, we could not avoid some misjudgements during the cleaning process

The Judge will know you admit you did not give stakes to innocent people

Jabo38 page 1008

There was a tough and hard decision to make where a few would suffer

dannac page 1009

The rule at the beginning should say: 1 stake per 1 crew, or 1 stake per 1 house, or 1 stake per 1 office, or 1 stake per 1 unit, and keep going...
But no, the rule said: 1 stake per 1 person.... it didn't say "don't share any IP" not now and not in the future until distribution , for any reason, or you will be banned for ever.

The Judge will consider why you create news rules after  process has started, is it legal in the eyes of the law to do that? Example you buy a house with certain rules/ agreements but then 10 year later the seller decide to add new rules and the owner of the house lose the house because he is not complying to the new rules?

mill0601 page 1009

Redemptions are over people sorry you got caught please gove it a rest.

and Dannac answered with common sense

We have not been caught, because we haven't done anything against rules.
Is it that hard for you to understand that someone else that is not you could be right, and that you could be wrong sometimes ?
We can prove that we are telling the truth, but Makoto doesn't want to listen... it doesn't give us a chance.
It's clear that they are more interested in keeping our stakes for them.)

patmast3r  page 1009

I totally agree that the latest round of sock removals was handeled pretty terribly.

fondobinario page 1010

If they are the legitimate  owners of these stakes they should be given to them. Also, Makoto said in http://cointelegraph.com/news/114932/nem-right-now-we-have-the-best-designed-blockchain-platform-in-existence ''I am able to leave my job, which I am already in the process of doing. This will give me more time to work on NEM and also to push the development of the NEM ecosystem forward''

He has been handling the socks list, where will he get the money from to live now? This makes me think somehow where the Socks NEM Stake will go. These are just my thoughts and opinions.

Dannac answered to this

dannac page 1010

We have been talking about Makoto for 10 pages , and he didn't even show up. Typical of his attitude.
He's busy. Yeah is busy...
 To count his NEMs probably Grin

In the future The judge will investigate where and why innocent people were not given their stakes when they claimed for it before/ during/after the redemption process, we brought our cases in front of management many times.

I urge everyone to stop complaining  and asking for their stakes as its fruitless but to print out this post and keep it safe to bring in from of their respective Judge/Law court because there Justice exist where You will be able to show all the evidence.

I will not write anything else and dannac I ask you to do the same, you are wasting your time here but not in a place called Law Court if  NEM is worth millions and we can make a case to take it to the tribunals.

Best regards
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:51:29 PM

Hello,

Anyone had problems with deposit XEM on Bter?

I have sent some XEM there and see transaction ID on my Bter account but since few hours I have not seen XEM in my balance tab so I can't trade them.
Anyone had this problem? How much time have you waited?

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:11:01 PM

Hello,

I have sent some XEM there and see transaction ID on my Bter account but since few hours I have not seen XEM in my balance tab so I can't trade them.

happened to me a few times with nxt.. if you open a ticket it should get sorted.. if it hasnt shown up after the required number of confirmations + ~5 id open a ticket then..

I sent it from Poloniex to Bter. I don't see amount of confirmations there as weel I dont see amount of confirmation on NEM explorer for my transaction.

dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:11:52 PM

My unique concern is that, most probably, this shit will never worth millions.  Grin
Most probably, it will never worth thousands. Shocked
Some nuts maybe...

I'm Out anyway. So, no Drama.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:14:58 PM

Hello,

happened to me a few times with nxt.. if you open a ticket it should get sorted.. if it hasnt shown up after the required number of confirmations + ~5 id open a ticket then..

I sent it from Poloniex to Bter. I don't see amount of confirmations there as weel I dont see amount of confirmation on NEM explorer for my transaction.

maybe its just not left poloniex yet? did you confirm it via the email they send out? it could just be pending?

Yes I confirmed it and there is written it is "DONE" on both sides.

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:20:08 PM

Hello,

maybe its just not left poloniex yet? did you confirm it via the email they send out? it could just be pending?

its been confirmed on the bter side too? but just doesnt show in the balance? in that case just open a ticket with bter, they should sort it fairly fast..

It has status "DONE" on Bter. I opened ticket hour ago but was curious if anyone here experienced it too.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 06:26:38 PM

Hello,

its been confirmed on the bter side too? but just doesnt show in the balance? in that case just open a ticket with bter, they should sort it fairly fast..

It has status "DONE" on Bter. I opened ticket hour ago but was curious if anyone here experienced it too.

I have opened tickets at Bter before.  They got back to me and fixed my problem.  Since they are based out of China, I imagine they don't have that many English people working support at 2:00 AM on a weekend, so I'm guessing they will get back to you on their regular Monday working hours.  

adsactly

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:26:45 PM

This is looking better and better everyday great job with the last updates!

Do you want to be the FIRST to Know about New Cryptocurrency Projects and New Inventions that could potentially change the world for the better?

Join ADSactly Discord the Decentralized Community of Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and New Comers.

http://discord.me/adsactly
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 05:07:14 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 10:03:54 AM by jabo38

Recent News Roundup #4

It has been a few weeks since my round up #3 and I have a lot to talk about. 

Since the last round up a news article was published about NEM in CT NEM - Right now we  have the best blockchain in exixitence.

We have successfully undergone our first hard fork at block 199,800, but be sure it won’t be the last.  Lots of more exciting developments are on the way.

Major upgrades have come to multi-sig via this fork.  Here we can see a transaction where I am editing my M-of-N from 4 to 3.  And it can also be seen that Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak have signed off on the transaction but Harrison Wells and Cisco Ramon have not. 

There are some nodes that haven’t updated yet.  Please update if you recognize your name.

RB2 has updated his NEM Docker so it works with the current latest version of NEM.

There has also been a lot of activity all throughout NEM's Github and not just about new core features being added to NEM.

New sections have been added for test vectors and NEM Vanity Address Generatorand new life has come to nickel.

Quantum Mechanics has been working on some new projects for NEM.   He has made a new paper wallet website and a tutorial to go with it. 

He is now working on making a faucet that will utilize multisig for security.  As the community has long mentioned that we are pretty excited about his contributions.   If you would like to donate to him, then please send to NAMOAV-HFVPJ6-FP32YP-2GCM64-WSRMKX-A5KKYW-WHPY

As many people have complained in the past the original OP for NEM on BTT was found to be lacking.  Part of the problem was that Xtester had been running the thread but then decided to leave crypto.  He is doing well now focusing on his job, but that left us with nobody updating this thread or moderating it.  Now he has transferred it to the account ournem which is an account under the control of the core team used only for updating and moderating this thread.  We now have a new OP so please check it out and give us feedback.  In the OP there are two infographics that are new which were made by Mixmaster and myself that the community gave feeback on. 

We are looking for more videos and infographics so please help us out.  Microove has recently decided to also make a new Bitcoin vs NEM infographic and here is his last version.  Please give us some feedback on what you think and how it might be improved. 

Two weeks ago I recently did a one hour presentation in Seoul to a bitcoin group that went well.  It was recorded and feedback given by NEM team members and I am considering making another video at some point. 

Two weeks ago Makoto also did another one hour presentation in Japan (in Japanese again).  Another past presentation from a month ago has surfaced on Youtube of him speaking in English.

There is an ongoing proposal from the Community Fund to fund Crypto Apex’s  new fiat <-> XEM exchange.  They will work with a bank in the British Virgin Islands and are planning on having XEM traded with dozens of different fiat currencies.  A community vote is underway by POI, the first such vote like this ever.  If you would like to vote please send a message for yes to NAL332-F3WCCI-O6NHXS-G3BULU-HZR4OU-OFWJGO-HHQF saying "I support this project."  If you would like to vote no, then please send a message to NAT62Q-S4IT65-6MJ2U7-2NZZSC-NRBH3R-T2YN3T-5U4O saying "I do not support this project."

The voting will finish tomorrow and if the proposal succeeds then the Crypto Apex will submit a more detailed proposal to the NEM core team (Crypto Apex members on the core team will be excluded of course) and then the core team will vote on whether to carry the proposal forward or not. 

More information can be found here about Crypto Apex here and about the Community Fund.

There is also now a NEM Drive folder on Google Drive.  This folder contains lots of official NEM material and marketing material as well as other files that might be hard to find as they are scattered about different websites.

Looking to the future, the devolper Grimre gave us a peak of NEM Mosaics.

I’ll try to explain a bit about this quickly.  Mosiacs is the asset creating feature on the NEM blockchain that goes together with Namespaces explained here. Mosaics are assets that can be customized by the following:

Divisibility – Up to 6 decimal points.
Quantity – Either mutable, fixed, or capped.
Transferability
– Asset can be locked into only being traded with the creator and the first person it was sent to, or it can be transferred to anyone.
Descriptions – An explanation about the asset.
Packagability – Assets can be bagged together with other assets
Name and Namespace – Assets will be a part of an advnaced naming system on NEM
Data – Assets can be sent with messages

With many more plans for customizability coming in the next version, we believe Mosaics will be a powerful blockchain feature.  It will allow for asset creations on NEM that are not just used for IPOs, but will be able to be utilized by businesses with real apps using the Mosaics as a part of their daily business model and transactions.

And finally, here is a little highlight about a Nemster, a new thing I am starting with round ups and nice way to end the round up.  Who? Well, I guess the best place to start is with the person writing this round up, me.

My name is Jeff McDonald and here is a little bit about me.

Q: How did you become interested in blockchains and NEM?
A: I am working in South Korea as a communications professor.  I often send money back home and had been doing it with bank transfers that ended up charging me a lot of fees.  That was until I discovered Bitcoin.  Since that day I have not ever not sent money back hope for a loss, always sending better than the official XE.com rate.  I did this by timing my buys and sells well and watching the market for good times when the price is low in South Korea and high back home. 
From there I got fascinated with Bitcoin but came eventually to see many things with it that made me doubt it to some degree as a long term solution, many of the problems which were being addressed by NEM, so that is how I found my way here. 

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: I like flying trick kites at the beach, exercising, and meeting my gf.

Q: Please describe NEM is 3 to 8 words?
A: Tomorrow’s blockchain today. 

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:47:28 PM

I take it that i will have to restart delegated harvesting again?

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:15:39 PM

Here we go
I’m one of Dannac’s housemate that didn’t received his stakes…
I m not here to criticise someone else actions, even if I should apparently.
I don’t know all the story behind this project, so I won’t go through any technical aspect.
Apart Dannac, nobody of us never ever posted here to ask any information. We are all greenhorns in Altcoin, so there’s no point for us to get involved in this kind of discussions. All we knew was that we had to wait for distribution. We went through all the redemption steps together. That’s all. We didn’t brake any rules.
What I can say now is: for same reason, we have not been given what is belong to us. And that’s truly unfair.
We were all behind Dannac following the NEM evolution with a lot expectations, and curiosity.
I consider really unnecessary , at this stage reminding you that we are 4 real persons …. blah blah bla….
Everyone should know the story. Do we really have to post of ID cards in here ??
From my understanding, one of the principle behind of Altcoin was Anonymity. Tell me if I’m wrong.
I don’t believe this short post will help that much, as people here doesn’t seem to be really 'open mind' when is time to admit faults and mistakes.
Consider this as a formal complain about the Sockpuppets process. Something went wrong, or someone simply took advantage of this situation to fill up his pockets, I don’t know.
But if you really are a community, then you should follow your instinct, and investigate more. This story smells really bad.
I don’t think it would take years to revise a couple of cases.
If you don’t want to do, that’s completely another story. And I’m happy to not being involved.

I don't think they'll get their stakes. I just said that I agree that stuff didn't go as it should have. It's not up to me to give out any stakes.
I do want to point out that there is a good reason why this stuff suffered - Makoto was absurdly busy with important stuff (VC funding didn't come out of the blue). I understand the anger but I don't blame makoto for prioritzing.

I just wanted to state my opinion. I can't help so I'll shut up now.

Nobody will get anymore stakes.  Distribution is over.  It is time to move on to the next step.

If this is the attitude, then don't complain of you thread gets dirtier every day more.

Can you also tell us which multisig address holding all the Socks Stakes confiscated ?
Jut to have a look what's going on.. Not because we don't trust yous...  Grin

@dannac, why aren't the other three people complaining? do you still share a house and PC? get them off couch and posting too, so we can see there are really four of you, not just one

One just posted right 3 messages before yours ..  Shocked ahahahah...
I can see you are reading posts very careful..  Grin  Grin

ok, I can see it now, I'll read it and see if it sounds like you. yes, when someone hijacks a thread like you have I skim. I think you're entitled to do it, and if all four of you post and it's clear there are different 'voices' you might have a chance to sway opinion

Nice try bro.

Bytheway, to get an ID card is not an issue.
Just give up, you can´t get more stakes and nobody is believing this stories.

Bye

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:35:47 PM

How do i get NCC running? - total noob here

megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:23:16 PM

what's the problem? Is nis running? Are you using installer or stand alone? Java 8 installed? Need Java 8 64bit for the installer I think

Nis is running. Used the installer. Just cant get NCC started..

kronicblazer

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:23:45 AM

Hey, I need some help starting my Nem Wallet.

I haven't opened my wallet for a couple months and don't remember how I got it to work before.  I just dled the installer for Nem 0.6.42.  I am on windows 7.  The problem I have is that NIS is not available.  In the windows NEM icon, the right and bottom part is green and left part is grey.  Info says "NIS is running(local node not booted), NCC is running"

Thank you for your time and help,
kronicblazer
megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:27:03 AM

what's the problem? Is nis running? Are you using installer or stand alone? Java 8 installed? Need Java 8 64bit for the installer I think

when you right click on the tray icon does it say ncc is running? did it open the browser window for you?

Says NCC is not running. I click "Open NCC in browser and get "http://localhost:8989/" - unable to connect.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:01:36 AM

when you right click on the tray icon does it say ncc is running? did it open the browser window for you?

Says NCC is not running. I click "Open NCC in browser and get "http://localhost:8989/" - unable to connect.

Remove your nem folder (inclusive wallet), reinstall again and see if this solves your problem.
jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 05:49:04 AM

Remove your nem folder (inclusive wallet), reinstall again and see if this solves your problem.

It is really kind of a problem if newbies can't get a wallet going.  Embarrassed  We are going to have to get that fixed in the next version.  This post might be related to your problem. 

I havnt opened my Nem wallet (community client) for a few weeks and when I tried to open it, NCC wouldnt start. I updated to the latest version and reinstalled java 64 bit.
Any ideas?

Same trouble with standalone version. Nis has started NCC has stopped

btw I am using chrome, but had no problems up until now

Delete the file c:\user\<your user>\nem\ncc\accounts_cache_mainnet.json and try to start NCC again.

Edit: ok, problem was already solved ^^ But usually just deleting that one file is enough.

And here are some links to some tutorials that might help too.

http://blog.nem.io/how-to-remove-old-nem-software-versions/
http://blog.nem.io/windows-installation-guide-standalone/

There is also a common problem with the installer not working if you are not running 64 bit windows and 64 bit java as both are required.  sometimes people are running 32 bit java.  but the stand alone (in the tutorial link) should always work with every system.

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 05:52:34 AM

I take it that i will have to restart delegated harvesting again?

yes, if the node your are harvesting on turns off/on at any moment. I think you need to start harvesting again.  (this does not mean deactivate/reactiveate.  it just means log on and click the start harvesting button and log off)

There is an exception if you have talked with the person harvesting for you and they have loaded your delegate key in their config files, in which case it will harvest for you automatically, but that would have to be something you would have agreed upon with the person running the node.  

Pages: « 1 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: