Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:44:31 PM

Every time I come to this thread wishing to read about NEM all I see is NXT, NXT and NXT. Is it just me? Could we discuss NEM more here?

Totem22 and Eadeqa, please be kind enough to continue your Nxt fight somewhere else(maybe Nxt thread).

I do not mention Nxt. I am interested in Nem as I bought several stakes. It's one of UF several sock puppet who keeps bringing Nxt.

I will not mention Nxt unless someone is outright posting lies

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jnuqsx

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:47:45 PM

This is FANTASTIC!!!AMAZING!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!
Nice!Outstanding job!
Can't wait Cheesy
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:51:55 PM

Jaguar0625, I want to say I don't have any problem with 25% development stakes. You guys absolutely deserve it, and all the money raised during the IPO. Far more than UF for example.

I just don't to this to overboard with there are very large amount of unclaimed stakes.

You do raise a good point about how we should handle unclaimed stakes. We had assumed that the number would be much less than 25%, but we do need a contingency plan in case there are that money (or more). We're busy putting the finishing touches on the alpha, so it might take a few days before we come to a decision, but we are discussing it.

NEM - nem.io
Totem22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:53:45 PM

Every time I come to this thread wishing to read about NEM all I see is NXT, NXT and NXT. Is it just me? Could we discuss NEM more here?

Totem22 and Eadeqa, please be kind enough to continue your Nxt fight somewhere else(maybe Nxt thread).

I do not mention Nxt. I am interested in Nem as I bought several stakes. It's one of UF several sock puppet who keeps bringing Nxt.

My last post. I only brought out NxT because your demand to NEM dev. team is unreasonable and we need a point of comparison. It is a normal conversational technique.

But some of your Nxt guys are disgusting. First UF is TaunSew https://nxtforum.org/pub-crawl/10'000-nxt-for-speech-analysis ; Now UF is Totem22. What's next ? UF is peacefulmind? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651057.0 Everyone who criticizes NxT now is UF ?
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:54:08 PM

+1

Everyone who criticizes NxT(?) now is UF ?
Not at all.

We're busy putting the finishing touches on the alpha
Looking forward! Keep it going. Smiley
instacalm

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:04:58 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 11:15:57 PM by instacash

If there's a sockpuppet then it's instacash.  He used nem.io to get my IP.  I noticed Call from Above used that website in his signature days ago.

Yes, I own http://nem.io (reserved for community use) -- posted it on Nem Trello board days ago and on June 13 in this very thread. Why would I be a sockpuppet, let alone CfA?

Accusations all the way, what's the matter with you? Wink

P.S. CfA used my domain in his signature, really? what for?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

If there's a sockpuppet then it's instacash.  He used nem.io to get my IP.  I noticed Call from Above used that website in his signature days ago.

Yes, I own http://nem.io (reserved for community use) -- posted it on Nem Trello board days ago. Why would I be a sockpuppet, let alone CfA?

Accusations all the way, what's the matter with you? Wink

It's a blank website nobody uses and then you used it to disclose my IP to freaks on the net and then ruffled through my posts.

Only a few people have been taken off stakeholder list and your actions are deserving.  Like to create some blank 'community page' and its' first use is to stalk another stakeholder isn't excusable.  This is supposed to be the no envy movement.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
instacalm

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:12:21 PM

It's a blank website nobody uses and then you used it to disclose my IP to freaks on the net and then ruffled through my posts.
Correct, http://nem.io is a placeholder for now and has been used to host the stakeholder list for my personal research -- bought it for NEM a while ago (06-01). Where is this related to sockpuppetry if you don't mind me asking?

You used it to disclose my IP to freaks(?) on the net and then ruffled through my posts. Only a few people have been taken off stakeholder list and your actions are deserving.  Like to create some blank 'community page' and its' first use is to stalk another stakeholder isn't excusable.  This is supposed to be the no envy movement.
Not sure what these sentences mean, but I can do whatever I wish with my personal sites/domains/servers as long as they are my property.
instacalm

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:18:28 PM

With an attitude like that then nobody will use your "community" website

Website? the domain would be transferred to the NEM developers if there's interest for a short and sleek domain (e.g. blockexplorer at blocks.nem.io).

Developers please remove his stake, he exhibits characteristics unbecoming of a stakeholder.  

No comment, are you sure you're right here? Grin
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:25:04 PM

With an attitude like that then nobody will use your "community" website

Website? the domain would be transferred to the NEM developers if there's interest for a short and sleek domain (e.g. blockexplorer at blocks.nem.io).

Developers please remove his stake, he exhibits characteristics unbecoming of a stakeholder.  

No comment, are you sure you're right here? Grin

You have no shame in creating a website intended for the "community", but it's first purpose is to lie in a private message and then bait me to click it?  Only to prove I'm not UF but you then continue to ruffle through deleted posts?

Read up the definition of asocial.  Apparently you haven't have a clue from right or wrong.  No rational sane human could see your viewpoint.

If NEM community tolerates this behaviour from Instacash then we are no better than the coins we trying to overcome.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
instacalm

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:26:58 PM

You have no shame in creating a website intended for the "community", but it's first purpose is to lie(?) in a private message and then bait me to click it?  Only to prove I'm not UF but you then continue to ruffle through deleted posts?

This was not its first purpose, it was a spontaneous idea (no shame indeed). Yeah, your earlier nonsense posts got me interested thus I checked your background.

to all those who don't know what TaunSew is talking about - I was checking whether he's an alt account of utopianfuture or not. I can confirm he's not.

what do you have to say about NEM, TaunSew? Smiley
Jaguar0625

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:30:06 PM

It's mostly positive.

One typo (I think):
Despite these comments andallegations that followed we believe this coin is certainly interesting and given the right circumstances perhaps a bright future is not in the distance.

And one inaccuracy:
Given that the coin is almost an exact copy of its mother coin, Nxtcoin, its understandable that the public may be confused about its delayed launch and overall completion of development processes.

NEM - nem.io
Eadeqa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:36:09 PM

But some of your Nxt guys are disgusting.

Not as disgusting as yours amd TaunSew ranting about Nxt. This is Nem thread. Why can't you stick to that topic?

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Eadeqa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

If this guy keeps his stake and trello position then it only looks bad for NEM.  

I don't think it's as bad as what UF did with trolling with sock puppets Wink You cannot take away anyone "stakes" unless they are sock puppets.

Sorry to disappoint you Smiley

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:51:56 PM

how much is 1 NEM stake worth on the NXT AE at the moment? thanks
Totem22

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:52:34 PM

But some of your Nxt guys are disgusting.
Not as disgusting as yours amd TaunSew ranting about Nxt. This is Nem thread. Why can't stick to that topic?

As I said I only bought NxT up as a point of comparison to your demand. It is a normal discussion technique. While all comparison I made about NxT's IPO, big holder holding percentage etc. are factual and reasonable, you vehemently defended NxT, accused me of lying. You did all of that with no regard to how these discussions relate to NEM. That's not sticking to the topic.

For example: fact 1: 8 Nxt big holders out of genesis block holding 40% of Nxt. Relating point: it is fair and very reasonable that 8 NEM core developers and multiple other developers and helpers sharing 25% of NEM. I just made a very simple point. How is that not relevant ?
Eadeqa

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:58:40 PM

As I said I only bought NxT up as a point of comparison to your demand. It is a normal discussion technique. While all comparison I made about NxT's IPO, big holder holding percentage etc. are factual and reasonable, you vehemently defended NxT, accused me of lying. You did all of that with no regard to how these discussions relate to NEM. That's not sticking to the topic.

You made a factual statement that all Nxt developers hold 5% each. This was factually untrue. Only CfB was original stake holder and a developer (not 5% one). Jean Luc was an investor who became "developer" later - -much later -- after the launch. It's not clear if he owns 5% as you claimed.  No other Nxt developer is original stake holder and none of them hold 5% of Nxt

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
Totem22

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:00:43 AM

You made a factual statement that all Nxt developers hold 5% each. This was factual untrue. Only CfB was original stake holder and a developer (not 5% one). Jean Luc was an investor who became "developer" later. No other Nxt developer is a original stake holder and none of them hold 5% of Nxt

Show the quote? You are accusing me of writing something I did not again. This is not the first time you did that.
Eadeqa

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:09:50 AM

You made a factual statement that all Nxt developers hold 5% each. This was factual untrue. Only CfB was original stake holder and a developer (not 5% one). Jean Luc was an investor who became "developer" later. No other Nxt developer is a original stake holder and none of them hold 5% of Nxt

Show the quote? You are accusing me of writing something I did not again. This is not the first time you did that.

I went back and I see you actually said " JeanLuc and several Nxt whales holding 5% of Nxt each". I read  "whales" as "developers".

Sorry about that.

There are only 2 who hold 5% each (JC is not one of them unless he spilt his account), and no I don't have a problem with that, just as I don't have a problem with satoshi holding 10% of BTC. They invested 1 BTC  in an unknown IPO when such a thing wasn't common on BT forum  and got lucky it wasn't a scam and prices went up.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
gadsden76

Activity: 130
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:50:21 AM

I have been on the sidelines for a while, just came back to catch up with NEM, so much has changed...

I requested my stake from patmast3r is he still distributing these?

I want to spread the word about NEM with a local Bitcoin club that I take part in. I am trying to figure out a way to get them interested.

Not all those who wander are lost.
-Tolkien
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: