Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 01:16:39 PM

Hi
i have problem to add my s7.When i add my device, software shows my device disconnected. but it working fine. can u help me. this is some screens:
Hi,

Many thanks for including the API report. It looks like your Antminer S7 isn't allowing the API command 'config' to be executed due to permissions settings on the Antminer. This is a behavior I've seen with the new S9 miners, and I have a solution for this problem that will be made available soon.

I will soon release a new version of Awesome Miner where you at least will be able to do monitoring without access to the 'config' command. Still, if you want to perform operations, you will have to configured privileged support on the Antminer.

If you are familiar with configuring cgminer with api-allow commands, you could probably correct this on your Antminer right away.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:45:14 PM

Hi
i have problem to add my s7.When i add my device, software shows my device disconnected. but it working fine. can u help me. this is some screens:
Hi,

Many thanks for including the API report. It looks like your Antminer S7 isn't allowing the API command 'config' to be executed due to permissions settings on the Antminer. This is a behavior I've seen with the new S9 miners, and I have a solution for this problem that will be made available soon.

I will soon release a new version of Awesome Miner where you at least will be able to do monitoring without access to the 'config' command. Still, if you want to perform operations, you will have to configured privileged support on the Antminer.

If you are familiar with configuring cgminer with api-allow commands, you could probably correct this on your Antminer right away.
Thanks for quick response. No I'm newbie in this stuff! but I'll search and try to find out how to do this and if i fail just wait for next update!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 03:52:52 PM

Awesome Miner version 1.7 has just been released.

It includes better support for Antminer S9 and more features for Ethereum mining with Claymore's Ethereum+Decred miner.
You will also see the uptime for each miner displayed in the miner list. There are also several minor corrections and improvements.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:53:11 AM

Thanks a million. Now im able to see my S9`s.
Love this monitor software. Simply the best.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
Naimon

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:59:24 AM

I followed the Ethereum setup guide at http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/ethereum.aspx, and I was able to get Dual Mining running, but I'm having problems with everything else.  My miner shows "Interface Offline", I'm getting no reported Speed or Coin values, every tab on the bottom portion of the screen is empty, and the dashboard shows no information.  Basically, my program looks like a ghost town compared to your screenshots.

The attraction of this software is the monitoring bells and whistles, but none of them work when I follow your setup guide, so I'm lost here...
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:01:25 AM

Nice work on the Update.

Here's a question, is there a way to make a coin using Nicehash payouts.
let me explain, i mine using MRR proxy pointed to Nicehash when not rented, but i can';t get a accurate stats of how much i'm making at nicehash. since the coins stats are tied to pools and there is no Nicehash Coin i can chose or create for nicehash.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:21:08 PM

I followed the Ethereum setup guide at http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/ethereum.aspx, and I was able to get Dual Mining running, but I'm having problems with everything else.  My miner shows "Interface Offline", I'm getting no reported Speed or Coin values, every tab on the bottom portion of the screen is empty, and the dashboard shows no information.  Basically, my program looks like a ghost town compared to your screenshots.

The attraction of this software is the monitoring bells and whistles, but none of them work when I follow your setup guide, so I'm lost here...
Hi,
I assume you are using the Managed Miner feature. Do you run the mining on the same computer as you run Awesome Miner? Does Claymore's Ethereum miner (the console window) start properly and the mining is running fine - except that you cannot see any statistics in Awesome Miner?

Could you please send me the Awesome Miner log file? You can find it in the Options dialog, Advanced section, if you click Open folder. Could you send it by PM or mail?
Many thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:37:33 PM

Nice work on the Update.

Here's a question, is there a way to make a coin using Nicehash payouts.
let me explain, i mine using MRR proxy pointed to Nicehash when not rented, but i can';t get a accurate stats of how much i'm making at nicehash. since the coins stats are tied to pools and there is no Nicehash Coin i can chose or create for nicehash.
This should be possible to implement in future releases - I will look into that.
I could probably be added as a new settings in the Advanced section of the Pool configuration.

wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:07:04 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 08:29:49 PM by wmabern

Hi,
Just bought and installed the Professional Edition.

Under Miners tab/ASIC view, it only displays the average temp and the first two board temperatures. Is there a way to display all three temps?
I ask because the one temp it's not showing is the hottest on my ASIC miners.

The miners are S7's.

Thanks.

Edit: Ideally, I think if it can only display two temps, it should display the hottest and coolest.

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:55:52 PM

Hi,

Under Miners tab/ASIC view, it only displays the average temp and the first two board temperatures. Is there a way to display all three temps?

The miners are S7's.

Thanks.

Edit: Ideally, I think if it can only display two temps, it should display the hottest and coolest.
There is actually a way of displaying this, if you open the Customize Progress Field according to this guide:
http://awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx
If you put a checkmark on Line 3 for example, and enter the following:
"Temp: " + stats.Temp1 + "/" + stats.Temp2 + "/" + stats.Temp3
Click OK and now you should be able to see the three temperatures in the Progress column.

If you still want to display the HW errors that was on line 3 before, modify line 2 as well to include both rejected and HW errors like this:
"R: "+ status.Rejected + ", HW: " + status.HwErrors

wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:29:34 PM

Hi,

The miners are S7's.

Thanks.

There is actually a way of displaying this, if you open the Customize Progress Field according to this guide:
http://awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx
If you put a checkmark on Line 3 for example, and enter the following:
"Temp: " + stats.Temp1 + "/" + stats.Temp2 + "/" + stats.Temp3
Click OK and now you should be able to see the three temperatures in the Progress column.

If you still want to display the HW errors that was on line 3 before, modify line 2 as well to include both rejected and HW errors like this:
"R: "+ status.Rejected + ", HW: " + status.HwErrors

Thanks. I will give that a try shortly. Smiley

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
irun4fundotca

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Mining away one KWh at a time

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 04:14:47 AM

Installed and working great with antminer s5 Smiley nice look too
SpectrosKop

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:39:14 PM

Hi

patrike, I'm choosing a monitoring software and I have questions to you.
1. Has your software any history for miners? In dashboard I can see the small part of history, some hours. But I'd prefer to have a history report either. For example, how miners has been working for a last week or last month.  Another example is how much money gave me any particular miner or a group of miners.
2. I'm using Claymore's miner. As you know, it mines ETH and DCR. But I can see only ETH statistics in miners tab.
3. Can I create event-based management? For example, if a miner not responding for 10 minutes, reboot a miner computer. Another example. If a miner hashrate is bellow treshold for 5 minutes, start reinitialization script.  All my miners are linux-based (Ubuntu). I suppose it must be a client or ssh-based managing system.

Thanks for answer!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 08:44:25 AM

Hi

patrike, I'm choosing a monitoring software and I have questions to you.
1. Has your software any history for miners? In dashboard I can see the small part of history, some hours. But I'd prefer to have a history report either. For example, how miners has been working for a last week or last month.  Another example is how much money gave me any particular miner or a group of miners.
2. I'm using Claymore's miner. As you know, it mines ETH and DCR. But I can see only ETH statistics in miners tab.
3. Can I create event-based management? For example, if a miner not responding for 10 minutes, reboot a miner computer. Another example. If a miner hashrate is bellow treshold for 5 minutes, start reinitialization script.  All my miners are linux-based (Ubuntu). I suppose it must be a client or ssh-based managing system.

Thanks for answer!
Hi,

1) There are no more history than what you can see in the dashboard. I will put this as a request for improvement in future versions.

2) In the miner list there is only room for displaying one coin. The Eth+Dcr dual mining is really an exception to everything else where it's always one pool and one coin. The coin from the pool with highest priority will be displayed. To see information from all pools/coins, you need to select the Pools tab. If you have any suggestions how this could be improved, please let me know.

3) There is a concept of Rules that can be defined in Options dialog, Rules section. There are predefined rules like Offline Detection and Accept Progress. You can also define your own rules based on the Hashrate property for example, where you can define a threshold speed. When any of these rules are triggered, you can define what action Awesome Miner should take. The action could be to send Restart command to the miner, send an SSH-command to the miner, send e-mail notification or execute any application.

If you need an even more advanced way of controlling events and actions, there is a built in C# scripting feature that you can use in combination with the rules.

You will find more information on the web site:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/script.aspx

boki019

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:00:54 PM

HI Patrike,
Any News on remote monitoring for remote locations with dynamic IP ( maybe NO-IP or Dyn dns or something...)
Without Hamachi?
I have 4 rigs on remote location that i find hard to access via TeamViewer every time i need to check on them, and pool statistic is late and not 100% correct at all times Smiley

Thanks
irun4fundotca

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 04:04:32 PM

I tried to use 3 miners with it and it always changes their worker names to the same name
am I missing something or is it a limitation to the free version?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:52:03 PM

HI Patrike,
Any News on remote monitoring for remote locations with dynamic IP ( maybe NO-IP or Dyn dns or something...)
Without Hamachi?
I have 4 rigs on remote location that i find hard to access via TeamViewer every time i need to check on them, and pool statistic is late and not 100% correct at all times Smiley

Thanks
Hi,
Without Hamachi it will be a bit difficult, you probably need to do some router configuration as described on the web site:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/remotenetworks.aspx

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:53:12 PM

I tried to use 3 miners with it and it always changes their worker names to the same name
That should work. The only exception might be Claymore's Ethereum miner that doesn't support reporting worker name.
What mining software did you use in Awesome Miner and did you have the same pool added several times, with only different worker names?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:57:53 PM

Awesome Miner Version 1.7.1 has been released:
- Updated to use Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred Miner v4.7
- Improved stability of Ethereum API parsing and process restart
- Report all temperatures in the Device list for Antminer S7
- NiceHash profitability for SHA-256 corrected
- New setting in Options dialog to enable detection of new versions of Awesome Miner

irun4fundotca

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 08:16:31 PM

That should work. The only exception might be Claymore's Ethereum miner that doesn't support reporting worker name.
What mining software did you use in Awesome Miner and did you have the same pool added several times, with only different worker names?
its the last build release for the s5
no i didnt have multiple copies of the same pool i'll try that thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: