Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236522 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:52:43 PM

@Dev do you ever think there will be the type of arbitrage that can buy on one exchange and sell on another? I mean acutally transfering the funds? I know there is a delay so price could change, but maybe we could have the option of setting the minimum spread @10%or more. I think if we can atleast 4 way or 5 way exchanges this might be possible. I mean if we can make this possible and leave software running, it should hit some big arbs a few times a week. I think this is what people are looking for, this would recover the value of quatloo trader, as this has NOT been done before, and would make the software VERY valuable. Another possiblity is only including the fastest exchanges, as bittrex is really slow, and polo is fast. The risk would be on us. Maybe have a disclaimer that we have to agree to explaining that because of delays, we accept the risk.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
tkon3

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:45:37 PM

Hey guys, im using this nice bot right now but i have troubles with Cryptsy, i can't get the list of all markets. The bot just says if i try to go to a market via my balance that the market doesnt exist, also the list is blank. Bittrex & Polo are working fine.
Any info about that ?

For some coins there is no BTC market on Cryptsy so you can obviously not access it...  

Ex: MOON only MOON/LTC and MOON/XPR.

If you have a problem with the list of markets you have to check your API on Cryptsy
The problem is that i have my balance info for Cryptsy but i cant access markets.
Ex : for the Cryptsy points, i see my balance but if i click on "go to this market BTC or LT"C i just get a "There is no BTC/LTC market for points". This is happening for all my coins.

Check your API on Cryptsy change it if necessary because it's working on my end which means it can only be a problem with your API

you can also close and restart the application it help sometimes
So i restarted the app as admin, used new different api keys. Im still getting in the log "error updating Cryptsy Markets'  Undecided
My account need to be verified on Cryptsy ?
Bittrex & Poloniex are still working fine.

don't know what to tell you it works fine on my end...

did you check the API privileges?
I have allowed everything for the app, even withdraws...  Undecided
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:39:25 PM

@Dev do you ever think there will be the type of arbitrage that can buy on one exchange and sell on another? I mean acutally transfering the funds? I know there is a delay so price could change, but maybe we could have the option of setting the minimum spread @10%or more. I think if we can atleast 4 way or 5 way exchanges this might be possible. I mean if we can make this possible and leave software running, it should hit some big arbs a few times a week. I think this is what people are looking for, this would recover the value of quatloo trader, as this has NOT been done before, and would make the software VERY valuable. Another possiblity is only including the fastest exchanges, as bittrex is really slow, and polo is fast. The risk would be on us. Maybe have a disclaimer that we have to agree to explaining that because of delays, we accept the risk.

Vegas

Dude, get off the hopium.

That kind of arbitrage software is never going to happen. There are far too many variables in that sort of arbitrage for such software to even be worth anyone's time in developing.

Something I would rather see is the option to set the arbitrage mode such that you are accumulating the coin you are arbitraging rather than BTC.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
hussar

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:46:50 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 07:57:00 PM by hussar

yeah that's a pretty good idea. right now we have to calculate manually how many coins each arb trade net'd  Cheesy

best strategy is to diversify with the common coins, and to have plenty BTC in each exchange. is there a limit on how many markets Quatloo Trader can scan simultaneously? anybody running multiple markets out there with QT.

i think if you want to run more than one coin, you should have more than 20000 QTL

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:05:18 AM

I don't know if this has been brought up yet but I notice that the "Not enough Quatloos for automatic trading" error happens when I lose internet connection and restarting the program fixes it.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
loszhor

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:59:09 PM

Before I began is there any ETA for support on this program on the BTER, C-Cex, and/or Bleutrade exchanges? I really like the program but the currencies I most trade in are on those exchanges. Is there a way to manually add them myself? Note that C-Cex is currently maintenancing and upgrading their current API so no API trading is currently possible there.

After using this program consistently for over a week I can say this is indeed a great value for the price. There are no frills with it but it can gets the job done just fine. I do wish it had more parameters that could be set within the advanced ping-pong settings. For me it would be:

1. The ability to set a price percentage between the bid/ask instead of a set SAT number.

2. The ability randomized the bid/ask prices and not just the amounts and intervals.
A. Say I have a BTC/USD ping-pong set up with my price stop set at 202.00 per BTC and the current bid/ask rate is 198/204 then QT would randomly set my trades between the prices of 202 - 204 and used in combination with the randomized place order bid/ask options I can have multiple priced orders and not have to rely an arbitrary set "distance from" price to get a competitive price set.

3. The ability to trade between more than one paring within the same site at a calculated profit.
Example:

A. I would set the following currencies to be monitored on the Cryptsy exchange: BTC, USD, DOGE, and XRP.

B. QT would then highlight all the relevant markets associated: BTC/USD, DOGE/BTC, DOGE/USD, etc.
  a. I would have the option of enabling or disabling "pairing paths". That would mean I could say don't sell DOGE/BTC or don't buy BTC/XRP, etc.

C. I would set the advanced ping-pong as normal except instead trading between only one pairing it would be what would give me the best buy/sell exchange rate between the selected pairings. Most likely this will need a connection to a profitability calculator to be completely feasible of which I highly recommend Cryptonator which I personally use for my trading and I suggest you all try as well. I use the android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aev.cryptonator but they have a website for regular PC use: https://www.cryptonator.com/ You do not need to register to use the converter or calculator.
  a. A in-use example would be, I buy BTC for USD but I would get a better return for Selling it for XRP instead of turning it back into USD it will do so. Continuing, if I would get a better rate of buying DOGE with the XRP instead of USD or BTC it shall set that into motion and finally if it is still profitable to sell the DOGE back into XRP that action will take place. I'm sure you can completely understand where I am going with this. This indeed would need the aid of a profitability calculator if attempted. I know Cryptonator has a developer API available for use. https://www.cryptonator.com/api

4. Allow QT to set more than one automatic trade buy/sells in a tiered order. Example:
A. In an automatic BTC/USD pairing situation, I decide that I will have two sells and two buys up at any given time. I set my buy's at first .1 and second .2 and set the distance between the two at 2 million SAT for a good spread. This way I can have one trade waiting long while having another actively being traded. I would need the option to "anchor" the "lower tiered" trade if I don't want it to be canceled if the price gets to close to the "higher tiered trades" The same will work for selling except in reverse.

Also, having a chart would be helpful as well as calculating how much a buy or sell will be by just entering in the amounts without having to press the buy or sell button.

All this is indeed something that would take a lot of work but I'm sure you are up to it. I am looking forward to more development on this project.

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:47:30 AM

Ive been at this now a few hours . have 20k Quatloo on bittrex. Have .7 btc on Bittrex and Polonex. Added all the markets. put all my api keys in with full permissions. It scans and finds trades it can arbitrage. but every trade it tries returns with "fail exceeded percentage allotted  for arbitrage". API permissions are set to full. Any ideas guys?!?! I feel, I am sooo close!!! I do have latest version.  Thank you.

Vegas

I am also new to this program but I will give you some troubleshooting options that helped me and it could not hurt to try:

1. Do you have exactly 20k QTL? I made sure to get a few more over the 3000 I needed for the trade bot functionality to ensure that I do not get a margin of error on the required amount.

2. Did you try restarting the program or the PC entirely? I had errors when I first started up Quatloo but the stopped after I restarted the program. I also restart the program each time I save a key.

3. Is your .NET 4.5 Framework installed a set up properly? This could cause problems if it is not. Many other programs I have thought didn't work did so after I found out that I needed to uninstall the older version before reinstalling the new one. Please check the .NET 4.5 Framework troubleshooting page before doing anything related to this.

4. Try "under trading" instead of the exact amounts needed. I am still getting error messages about the ping-pong failing but everything is working fine. One of the main culprits that was keeping it from working entirely was that I was trading pretty much the entire amount I had which ever currency I was dealing with at the time and leaving some "slack space" fixed the problem for me even though it never gave an indication that it was fixed because of that. Obviously this option is up to my personal opinion but it would not hurt to try.

5. Try refreshing the account amounts. Quatloo seems to have some delay for me when it is giving me user readable information. I may cancel the bot and the trades it had going at the moment but I would need to wait a few short moments before I can act on the information unless I just click the refresh button so that the data I put in will be accepted accurately.

6. Do another check on the API that you entered. I know you said you checked your API but just do another courtesy check. Cryptsy did not work fully with the trading bot until I made a separate "Application Key" and used that instead of the default credentials listed in my account. My understanding is that Cryptsy's security will sometimes interfere with such programs as this that require API access. So see if you need to make a separate kind of "API Key" for Quatloo-to-Site usage.

Thank you for your support. Here are the answers to your suggestions.

FIRST: A bounty of .25 BTC to anyone that can get 3 way arb working. . To start: I have .7 BTC in polo and .7 BTC in Bittrex and 1btc in Crypsy.

1. Q: Do you have exactly 20k QTL? I made sure to get a few more over the 3000 I needed for the trade bot functionality to ensure that I do not get a margin of error on the required amount.
    A: Yes I have 20,300 QTL in my bittrex acct. Do I need EXACTLY 20,000? Should I sell the other 300?. Let me understand. I need only 20,000 QTL in just 1 of the 3 exchanges, and NOT 20,000 QTL in each of the exchanges correct?

2. Q: Did you try restarting the program or the PC entirely? I had errors when I first started up Quatloo but the stopped after I restarted the program. I also restart the program each time I save a key.
     A: I have restarted the program many times, I even restarted my entire PC today

3.  Is your .NET 4.5 Framework installed a set up properly?
    A: I had .NET 4.5 installed. I uninstalled it, and reinstalled .net 4.5.2 (latest). Just did that today to try to get this working, didnt help.

4. Q:Try "under trading" instead of the exact amounts needed. I am still getting error messages about the ping-pong failing but everything is working fine. One of the main culprits that was keeping it from working entirely was that I was trading pretty much the entire amount I had which ever currency I was dealing with at the time and leaving some "slack space" fixed the problem for me even though it never gave an indication that it was fixed because of that. Obviously this option is up to my personal opinion but it would not hurt to try.
   A: Ill be honest I dont understand ping pong, what its for or how it works. My only interest in arbitrage. Ive tried using 100% , 50% and 10% of my btc. None of them worked. Same error. Have not tried ping pong, I just dont get it.

5. Try refreshing the account amounts. Quatloo seems to have some delay for me when it is giving me user readable information. I may cancel the bot and the trades it had going at the moment but I would need to wait a few short moments before I can act on the information unless I just click the refresh button so that the data I put in will be accepted accurately.
A: Im just trying to use arb , and I think It has to refresh the accts anyway

6. Q: Do another check on the API that you entered. I know you said you checked your API but just do another courtesy check. Cryptsy did not work fully with the trading bot until I made a separate "Application Key" and used that instead of the default credentials listed in my account. My understanding is that Cryptsy's security will sometimes interfere with such programs as this that require API access. So see if you need to make a separate kind of "API Key" for Quatloo-to-Site usage.
A: This is GREAT information. Right now Im just trying to arb with Bittrex and Polo as I know they are much easier to work with, but I keep getting same error. I havent even tried cryptsy yet.
To be more specific all API options on Bittrex are green and turned on, poloneix says: API ACCESS IS ENABLED , and the option for "withdraw" is checked.
API for both Bittrex and Poloneix show correct balances, so that tells me my api keys are correct

Misc notes and updates I tried Bittrex and crypsy, it DOES scan and find arbs >1% (I have it set at 1%), but after scan, nothing happens in the grey box below, not even an error.
Noob question: do I need to create wallets for all the coins im trading on all the exchanges? I have only a few wallet addresses generated on some of the exchanges.
Note: I DO have 2FA enabled on all exchanges. I didnt read that this needed to be turned off.
When I try to arb Bittrex and Poloneix I get that error "failed , exceeded percentage alloted" when it scans and finds and arb, and tries to execute
When I try to arb  Bittrex and Cryptsy, it finds potential arbs >1% (Where I have it set), but nothing happends in the grey box below.
Tried 3 way arb. It finds potential arbs >1% and nothing happends in the grey box below, left it running for atleast 5 cycles.

@Dev: Everytime I launch software I have to load markets, and add each individual coin everythtime, one by one for each market. Can you have the software save the markets automatically each time I close the software would be better. Thank you.

Vegas

"fail exceeded percentage allotted  for arbitrage". that simply means that the trade needed was bigger than what you have as a % for your coins. meaning if you have 1BTC and 1LTC you enter 30% that's 0.3 BTC and 0.3LTC is allowed to be played and the arbitrage was larger than 0.3BTC or larger than 0.3LTC

To do arbitrage you need both BTC and the other coin on each exchanges. so for example if you try to arbitrage LTC/BTC you need BTC and LTC on each exchanges.

hope this help

did you ever get your .25 btc? Tongue   It would probably be cool to offer him something since he did indeed give you the correct answer.

On subject though. Im new with qtl, am enjoying the bot so far. I wish it had indicator algo's lie rsi but for the price it cant be beat at the moment.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
hussar

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:04:34 AM

I think we are due for a rise in value.
https://twitter.com/78f164e16bab481/status/557369879171317761
at this market value it's a no brainer.

travis72682

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:56:37 AM

One thing that would be nice is if the bot wouldnt buy from itsself (arb selling to you if you are the top bidder ect). It would open up some strategies definitely.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:26:22 AM

Hey everyone.  I'm here and looking forward to working on the next phase.  I've been involved with other projects and I'm getting ready for another push forward with the development of the Trader.  Arbitration works well with bittrex- poloniex.  Bittrex-Cryptsy and The 3 way arb work, but need some refinement and improvement.  I've also received many requests to add other exchanges and auto functions.  I also may soon entertain the outright purchase of the trader with quatloos so you would have a license and not need regular connection to the internet to keep the Trader activated.  Publicly burning the quatloos used in the purchase is a possible scenario. I'll post more next week regarding the next updates in more detail.
travis72682

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:40:16 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 03:00:57 AM by travis72682

Hey everyone.  I'm here and looking forward to working on the next phase.  I've been involved with other projects and I'm getting ready for another push forward with the development of the Trader.  Arbitration works well with bittrex- poloniex.  Bittrex-Cryptsy and The 3 way arb work, but need some refinement and improvement.  I've also received many requests to add other exchanges and auto functions.  I also may soon entertain the outright purchase of the trader with quatloos so you would have a license and not need regular connection to the internet to keep the Trader activated.  Publicly burning the quatloos used in the purchase is a possible scenario. I'll post more next week regarding the next updates in more detail.

I personally like the "conditional freeware" aspect. I guess it depends on the price, but I am not so sure I would spend 20k outright for the bot.  Its nice knowing you can sell your coins if you ever decide to. Where selling a license will likely be more of a pita (if it will/would be possible..

+1 vote for not switching to selling the trader (unless it is a decent percentage cheaper)

edit: that being said, loving the arb bot.  definitely feels like a "safer" way to trade. Only missed half the arb once so far with probably 20 successful arbitrages (and im not set up with the coins/btc spread across exchanges to do it right.)

Am I right in thinking that anything under .5% is a loss since each exchange charges .25%? actually a little higher due to withdraw fee's?

hussar

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:00:43 AM

yes you are correct in the .5% personally i use 1% b/c the % go up if you wait a moment

that sounds interesting to publicly burn the coins used in the purchase of a licence, for me who has no intention of stopping using QT

travis72682

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:33:19 AM

yes you are correct in the .5% personally i use 1% b/c the % go up if you wait a moment

that sounds interesting to publicly burn the coins used in the purchase of a licence, for me who has no intention of stopping using QT

Yeah I have actually been using 2% with decent results. Obviously if the bot gets more popular the % will have to come down but the real payouts arent at 1%. I need to get some btc to do it right though. Waiting to sell off some coins for a decent price (havent spent any fiat yet, trying not to)

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:09:15 AM

cryptoconomist thank you for answering my question. Please PM me your btc address for .25 btc bounty reward. Thanks

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
travis72682

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:32:49 AM

cryptoconomist thank you for answering my question. Please PM me your btc address for .25 btc bounty reward. Thanks

Vegas

wow, I was seriously joking.  If I were cryptoconomist I would insist on you only paying .1 or something. Nice to see people in crypto with values. 

loszhor

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:43:26 AM

Hey everyone.  I'm here and looking forward to working on the next phase.  I've been involved with other projects and I'm getting ready for another push forward with the development of the Trader.  Arbitration works well with bittrex- poloniex.  Bittrex-Cryptsy and The 3 way arb work, but need some refinement and improvement.  I've also received many requests to add other exchanges and auto functions.  I also may soon entertain the outright purchase of the trader with quatloos so you would have a license and not need regular connection to the internet to keep the Trader activated.  Publicly burning the quatloos used in the purchase is a possible scenario. I'll post more next week regarding the next updates in more detail.

If you indeed can get more exchanges to work with QT it would make this one of most affordable auto-trading software available. The only other legitimate program available, that I know of, is C.AT. and that will run you .60 BTC for just the "Core" and then an additional .10 - .20 BTC PER exchange that you want access to. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0 Or you'll have to buy a subscription to sites that offer online auto-trading. Simply buying the Quatloos for this is far more cheaper for the same thing. I personally only need the automatic trading.

Not to bug again but do you have a time frame in mind for development?

hussar

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:56:40 PM

i think he said two weeks for the trader update, and within a month for the halving as per post in ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655793.new#new

Quote: Hey everyone,  I'm still here.  I've been getting requests for additions of other exchanges and additional auto trading functions.  I've been busy with a couple of other projects, but look forward to finishing updates for the Quatloo Trader.  That will be within 2 weeks.  The other new thing I wanted to throw out there is the idea of updating the Quatloos wallet and core code to change the first halving event. ( when the mining block reward goes from 17.01 to 8.505).  Its not settled yet , but this may happen within a month and will change the first halving to occur in April or sooner.  I'll make a decision within a month and I welcome proposals on how to proceed

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:18:37 PM

Question: Is it possible to tie trader conditional use to the balance of the wallet?  Should eliminate dropping connection problems and force people to keep coins in wallet and off exchanges.  Still give the option to sell back at any time.  I know you still like the mining aspect, but considering moving to POS to facilitate using wallet to activate Trader is still an option out there.  I do not know the technical advantages/disadvantages to one method or the other as far as maintaining the network vs. moving coins for active trading, but cannot imagine that giving owners of the coin another reason to keep coins in wallet and off market would not help making the coin more valuable.  You would know that much better than I do.

Limiting the supply is key to raising value of QTL.  Along the lines of making the Trader a premium software, it would not hurt to have a very rare supply.  Limited coins or raising the price for the Trader make it a desirable program to buy early as it gets better and better, and I think you have proven you are up to continued improvement.  I think what we have seen so far is the mining keeping pace with demand for the Trader, which is why you want to move the halving up, I suspect.

Setting the price to a dollar amount or a BTC amount would also serve to raise value.  Shrinking availability of coins and demand rising for Trader at a fixed price amount should move coin toward that price in long run.  

All rehashed ideas, but just wanting to throw thoughts out there again.  Bottom line is, you are continually building a more desirable software and it is only being held back by so many coins being available at this time as I see it.  I believe you will eventually outpace the coin supply at this rate, but also suspect most of us out here would cheer on any way to make it valuable sooner.  I won't cry for anyone who misses the boat at this point.  Should have got in early and stayed!

Still enjoying QTL and don't make any trades without the Trader any more!

Thanks again, Markus, keep on reaching for the moon!

PS:  I think CXC will prove or disprove my thoughts on price as it uses some of the above logic in its plan.  I like that coin and idea as much as this one and hope it catches on.  Your success here lends a great deal of legitimacy to CXC.  Two great coins to advance Crypto!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:17:27 PM

Vegas

wow, I was seriously joking.  If I were cryptoconomist I would insist on you only paying .1 or something. Nice to see people in crypto with values. 

Ok .26 BTC sent. Thank you. If anyone wants to checkout my website that is based all around cryptocurrency news/ wallet updates/ coin releases and more , go to www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:33:46 PM

Got this hit on virustotal VBA32    Malware-Cryptor.MSIL.gen.1    20150129

False positive?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: