Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 [1078] 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170601 times)
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:10:16 PM

I don't think anyone was more disappointed than the CIYAM Developers when we completed ACCT and then saw it get *zero media coverage*.

We had never expected profits but just wanted to see our tech "work" across two blockchains to help create "a truly decentralised exchange" mechanism and had hoped that at least the achievement would have been "picked up" by the media (as it was a "world's first").

Hopefully the Burst community can "re-group" and move forward (rather than attacking each other over the past). The CIYAM Developers have not "abandoned" this project despite our own disappointments - so please focus on the next steps rather than on who is to blame about the failure of the last ones.

(and yes - "don't trade with me as apparently I am a scammer")

We were all disappointed by this, but at the time it happened there was hardly any coordination in the team, and a lot going on as far as theft and nonsense. It didn't get NEAR the coverage it should have.

We had been saving to get a paid PR campaign going, but that money was stolen.

Thank you for your continued hard work for FREE, and I know you're no scammer. We will do our best from this point on to promote things in the manner they should be.

Every coin has their random issues, and BURST isn't immune to that. I do believe we'll get through this and things will get better soon.

We are all disappointed, but you - crowetic - can present all kinds of excuses. Stolen money? Sure! How much was stolen...? Uncoordinated? Surely seems so, but why not just talk to vbcs about postponing the launch a little bit...?

You never even wrote a press release! There is still not one to download on the website after all these weeks. Not even a link to that terrible google doc the qora guys put together. How hard is it to write a PR like those you have written before..? How hard is it to send that document to every crypto-site you could find...? I'd say it take 12 man hours max, including proof-reading and check of the technical stuff.

How the hell are those two simple things - writing and spreading the text - possibly not done by now if you are dealing with promoting BURST? Instead of providing us - the investors, miners and researchers as CIYAM - with that, you are learning to code...? Does that make sense?

I think you seriously should consider where your competences are mostly needed and reflect upon the picture people get of you as leader of the PR Team by reading posts like the ones on this page. I do respect all that you have done for Burst, but at the moment you are a problem for Burst, fighting almost everyone who writes anything.

But I know you wont do that. I am one of the enemies of yours - despite that we want the same thing for Burst. So I guess you are going write some bad stuff to me as a response and to continue with what you are doing (e.g. make things worse). However, one little thing, leave the capital letter out of your posts. They make you seem insane.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:16:37 PM

It is not too late to get the coin up with a good PR.

Karl started already good, but nobody (including me) did not re-tweet his effort. However, I found that he re-tweeted my BURST tweets. Of course he cannot have much success with about 200 followers. I got 17,000.

Same is true with the Facebook accounts. I got more Likes and Join in Facebook pages/groups then he could.

Lets star fresh:

1. find out what is important of BURST
2. what are the features of BURST, not seen at other coins.
3. make of above a priority list.

4. use all members to promote ONE and only ONE of the created list per 72 hours and then go to the next point.
Important is that only ONE message will be used. Important is that this information is used with different words on all sites. The idea of that is, that Google catch it as a trend word!
5. use all media we can have hand on: blogs, twitter, Facebook and all other social media.
6. use goo.gl URL shortener, since then Google index that page automagically for FREE.
7. lets make some banners. I can add these in my banner service.
8. lets make a reward system for displaying the banners in BURSTs (would be needed to coded)
Many people have been screwed by Google and did not get paid by Google; These are people who would like to come back and work for BURSTs, since here we could make a weekly payout. One guy on Facebook showed that very effectively: He offered to pay xx mBTC for somebody who reposted his advertisement and fulfill the requirement that the re-poster must have more than 100 Facebook fan and proof it, either by a screenshot, or by being a friend where he would get automatically the info. This guy paid about 100 US$ for his T-shirt campaign and made 10,000 US$ profit.

Combine all above and we got a new start.

My friend used to say: Look up to the bright side, because if you always look down, the only thing you can find is dog shit.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:25:31 PM

I don't think anyone was more disappointed than the CIYAM Developers when we completed ACCT and then saw it get *zero media coverage*.

We had never expected profits but just wanted to see our tech "work" across two blockchains to help create "a truly decentralised exchange" mechanism and had hoped that at least the achievement would have been "picked up" by the media (as it was a "world's first").

Hopefully the Burst community can "re-group" and move forward (rather than attacking each other over the past). The CIYAM Developers have not "abandoned" this project despite our own disappointments - so please focus on the next steps rather than on who is to blame about the failure of the last ones.

(and yes - "don't trade with me as apparently I am a scammer")

We were all disappointed by this, but at the time it happened there was hardly any coordination in the team, and a lot going on as far as theft and nonsense. It didn't get NEAR the coverage it should have.

We had been saving to get a paid PR campaign going, but that money was stolen.

Thank you for your continued hard work for FREE, and I know you're no scammer. We will do our best from this point on to promote things in the manner they should be.

Every coin has their random issues, and BURST isn't immune to that. I do believe we'll get through this and things will get better soon.

We are all disappointed, but you - crowetic - can present all kinds of excuses. Stolen money? Sure! How much was stolen...? Uncoordinated? Surely seems so, but why not just talk to vbcs about postponing the launch a little bit...?

You never even wrote a press release! There is still not one to download on the website after all these weeks. Not even a link to that terrible google doc the qora guys put together. How hard is it to write a PR like those you have written before..? How hard is it to send that document to every crypto-site you could find...? I'd say it take 12 man hours max, including proof-reading and check of the technical stuff.

How the hell are those two simple things - writing and spreading the text - possibly not done by now if you are dealing with promoting BURST? Instead of providing us - the investors, miners and researchers as CIYAM - with that, you are learning to code...? Does that make sense?

I think you seriously should consider where your competences are mostly needed and reflect upon the picture people get of you as leader of the PR Team by reading posts like the ones on this page. I do respect all that you have done for Burst, but at the moment you are a problem for Burst, fighting almost everyone who writes anything.

We all lose money then and when. It is not important how often/how much you lost, important is how fast you are back in business.

To learn coding to defeat this situation is not a timely way. To have the ability to understand the code to 50% is useful to promote thou.

The ACCT document is not written for the broad mass, therefore it will never have success. What does not catch a reader within 7 sec is not easy to promote. I am sure you followed links just to find out within a glance that the info is not for you, maybe it was just the color, the font, ... but you click away without reading it.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
jorjito25

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:26:29 PM

It is not too late to get the coin up with a good PR.

Karl started already good, but nobody (including me) did not re-tweet his effort. However, I found that he re-tweeted my BURST tweets. Of course he cannot have much success with about 200 followers. I got 17,000.

Same is true with the Facebook accounts. I got more Likes and Join in Facebook pages/groups then he could.

Lets star fresh:

1. find out what is important of BURST
2. what are the features of BURST, not seen at other coins.
3. make of above a priority list.

4. use all members to promote ONE and only ONE of the created list per 72 hours and then go to the next point.
Important is that only ONE message will be used. Important is that this information is used with different words on all sites. The idea of that is, that Google catch it as a trend word!
5. use all media we can have hand on: blogs, twitter, Facebook and all other social media.
6. use goo.gl URL shortener, since then Google index that page automagically for FREE.
7. lets make some banners. I can add these in my banner service.
8. lets make a reward system for displaying the banners in BURSTs (would be needed to coded)
Many people have been screwed by Google and did not get paid by Google; These are people who would like to come back and work for BURSTs, since here we could make a weekly payout. One guy on Facebook showed that very effectively: He offered to pay xx mBTC for somebody who reposted his advertisement and fulfill the requirement that the re-poster must have more than 100 Facebook fan and proof it, either by a screenshot, or by being a friend where he would get automatically the info. This guy paid about 100 US$ for his T-shirt campaign and made 10,000 US$ profit.

Combine all above and we got a new start.

My friend used to say: Look up to the bright side, because if you always look down, the only thing you can find is dog shit.

crowetic, I'm sorry that you seem to hate Elmit, but this post should not he been the author of - it should have come from you. Do you really don't see that you aren't constructive at all?

And one more thing about the stolen money. Can someone present some figures? How big was the transfer? I'm pretty sure the community can help you out, if not that guy sitting on mmmaybe's funds.

By the way, thank you for your efforts, Elmit!
xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:43:53 PM

And one more thing about the stolen money. Can someone present some figures? How big was the transfer? I'm pretty sure the community can help you out, if not that guy sitting on mmmaybe's funds.

I can help a bit on that. Most of it is available on the blockchain, but not the entire story. These were the donation addys

http://burstcoin.eu/address/3705386393180364352 roughly 1.6 mil BURST
https://blockchain.info/en/address/17SrpSXT6Zv1DvtyoSaSM1mzGhCMX7szRg roughly .3 BTC

Of the grand total seen there mmmaybe himself donated roughly 800k BURST and .1 BTC
He did however receive BTC donations to other addys he owned. The amounts themselves are less important than the timing.
We effectively lost mmmaybe and the funds just at the time of the ACCT, and we needed at least 500$ to pull the PR off in a good way. I was not around to help much and we did not manage to coordinate with Qora or CIYAM as well as we should have.

I can say that not all is lost and BURST is not circling the drain, I will continue to help wherever I can. At the moment I am working on several promotional activities, but cannot say when or whether they will bear the fruit we all desire.

Long story short, soldier on and try to help. Let us leave all this petty squabbling behind Smiley

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:51:53 PM

I can help a bit on that. Most of that is publicly available on the blockchain, but not the entire story. These were the donation addys

https://blockchain.info/en/address/17SrpSXT6Zv1DvtyoSaSM1mzGhCMX7szRg roughly .3 BTC

Of the grand total seen there mmmaybe himself donated roughly 800k BURST and .1 BTC
He did however receive BTC donations to other addys he owned. The amounts themselves are less important than the timing.
We effectively lost mmmaybe and the funds just at the time of the ACCT, and we needed at least 500$ to pull the PR off in a good way. I was not around to help much and we did not manage to coordinate with Qora or CIYAM as well as we should have.

I can say that not all is lost and BURST is not circling the drain, I will continue to help wherever I can. At the moment I am working on several promotional activities, but cannot say when or whether they will bear the fruit we all desire.

Long story short, soldier on and try to help. Let us leave all this petty squabbling behind Smiley

No matter what they're going to attack me. It is what it is, I'm done replying to them. They're below me.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
jorjito25

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:05:47 PM

I can help a bit on that. Most of that is publicly available on the blockchain, but not the entire story. These were the donation addys

Thanks! The thief apparently donated haft of the community capital, but that doesn't matter. Can someone set up a CF for 1.6 mil and a donation address for BTC?

500 dollars for a single press release...? Google, 5 seconds: You can get them for 50 bucks. There is even an offer of unlimited PRs during a whole year for $299 from PRBuzz. Seems like Bit-x uses them. Personally I would have contacted http://bitcoinprbuzz.com .

But to do that something have to be written...  Wink
xizmax

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:10:16 PM

Thanks! The thief apparently donated haft of the community capital, but that doesn't matter. Can someone set up a CF for 1.6 mil and a donation address for BTC?

500 dollars for a single press release...? Google, 5 seconds: You can get them for 50 bucks. There is even an offer of unlimited PRs during a whole year for $299 from PRBuzz. Seems like Bit-x uses them. Personally I would have contacted http://bitcoinprbuzz.com .

We actually did use PRBuzz, one community member who chose to remain anonymous paid for the first distribution through their wire. It was pricier then but mmmaybe did get in contact with them afterwards. 500$ was a roundabouts figure mmmaybe and I came up to if we were to use several promotion channels.

You are absolutely correct as to the writing part. We could start by redoing and republishing ACCT Smiley in absence of other developments.

jorjito25

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:11:20 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 07:32:38 PM by jorjito25

No matter what they're going to attack me. It is what it is, I'm done replying to them. They're below me.

A wise decision! But the ending, was it really necessary? You as everyone else are able to learn from mistakes and valid criticism. Everyone is not evil.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:34:42 PM

We actually did use PRBuzz, one community member who chose to remain anonymous paid for the first distribution through their wire. It was pricier then but mmmaybe did get in contact with them afterwards. 500$ was a roundabouts figure mmmaybe and I came up to if we were to use several promotion channels.

You are absolutely correct as to the writing part. We could start by redoing and republishing ACCT Smiley in absence of other developments.

Max you and I should get together and do some beautiful PR writeups, make a new PR template, with pretty logos and make 5-10 PR docs for all the great things BURST can do, suggestions on programs you could make from BURST tech might be another thing to do. You and I are the writers of the group, what do you think?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
zippolo

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:29:47 PM

...Can someone set up a CF for 1.6 mil and a donation address for BTC?...

Ready to donate

I think we can get 1.6 mil in a few days  Wink
riskyfire

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:52:34 AM

Hi Guys,

I have an idea, it's actually related to something I do for another business.

Would anyone be interested in an Burst asset backed by a share in UK property, likely a small tenanted family home
or HMO (house of multiple occupation) a shared house with 4/5 people paying rent.

A share of the rent is received monthly in GBP £ and this would be converted back to burst and paid to the burst shareholders.
After 2/3 years the property would be sold and we would share the capital + capital gains (increase house price).

So you get regular monthly rental income, plus a complete payout a the end.

To do this we would need to raise at least £500 / $782 and that's about 4,500,000 Burst

I can provide much more detailed information but I just wanted to get a feel for the potential interest.

Would you be interested in this type of asset?

xizmax

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:49:10 AM

Hi Guys,

Would anyone be interested in an Burst asset backed by a share in UK property, likely a small tenanted family home
or HMO (house of multiple occupation) a shared house with 4/5 people paying rent.

A share of the rent is received monthly in GBP £ and this would be converted back to burst and paid to the burst shareholders.
After 2/3 years the property would be sold and we would share the capital + capital gains (increase house price).

To do this we would need to raise at least £500 / $782 and that's about 4,500,000 Burst

I can provide much more detailed information but I just wanted to get a feel for the potential interest.

I like the general idea. It would also be a quite nice PR opportunity, a tie between the 'real world' and 'crypto world'.
Especially if you could involve smart contracts in that (which is a bit more difficult because of the tie-in of 'real' and 'surreal').

I am not too familiar with common law, however I'd advise you to look into that aspect (I hear UK is proposing some crypto specific legislation as well)

bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:11:26 AM

can someone point me to an updated mining set up guide?
all of these sperate threads are just freaking confusing. And im in the industry for 5 years already!!!

soupapinto

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:36:52 AM

Hello, I am not very knowledgeable about mining, I just set my tiny plots and let them run a few months back, so I am not really sure how easy to set this up would be or how it could impact the mining pool:

could we get a minable donation address? if each of us donated 100, 200GB of plotted drive, wouldn't hurt so much as donating a bunch.

sorry for my bad english.
xizmax

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:40:37 AM

all of these sperate threads are just freaking confusing. And im in the industry for 5 years already!!!

What OS?

Crowe's windows guide is still relevant, just ignore the section about the wallet.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ytq47AmQZ1rzjoFuMW33c82JkuJ1L61Pdp95ZLbi3-k/edit?pli=1

If you need wallet help this is a relevant quick start guide with pics http://burstcoin.info/d/pdf/wallet_v1.2.pdf

Also if you run into references on editing your run.bat for java versions ignore it, 1.2.3. autodetects your java install.

But yeah we need better tools (some are even in the works like dawallet's win wallet which is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg11742790#msg11742790) and updated guides
http://burstcoin.info/guides/

zippolo

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:19:30 PM

Hi Guys,

Look interesting, could you please be more specific? Thanks 
bittick

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:06:34 PM

Hi Guys,

Only if everything is super transparent regarding the legal documents, the identity of the asset owner and so on.
"Fool me once - shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"

just saying, people will need proof of eevrything, and staying anon is out of the question if you plan to run an asset like this.

bittick

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:08:01 PM

What OS?

Crowe's windows guide is still relevant, just ignore the section about the wallet.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ytq47AmQZ1rzjoFuMW33c82JkuJ1L61Pdp95ZLbi3-k/edit?pli=1

If you need wallet help this is a relevant quick start guide with pics http://burstcoin.info/d/pdf/wallet_v1.2.pdf

Also if you run into references on editing your run.bat for java versions ignore it, 1.2.3. autodetects your java install.

But yeah we need better tools (some are even in the works like dawallet's win wallet which is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg11742790#msg11742790) and updated guides
http://burstcoin.info/guides/

thanks. that's the manual that was confusing, cause its all over the place.
Ill try to get some autoinstall script done for linux/centos

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:14:53 PM

Can anybody tell me how much BURST would I get per 1gb of my hard drive?
Pages: « 1 ... 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 [1078] 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: