Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 [1122] 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
bobafett

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:23:45 PM

alternativly why ask you not here, if the mayority of the miners with power is for your plan. at the current price niveau i think its not a problem to pause mining for a week, that you have your 51%? Post a date when you are ready and ask for pausing the mining power for a week starting at this date....
if the pool owners also join and take down their pools at this day, you reached it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Merick

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:33:31 PM

I was hoping you would then continue the conversation by explaining the 51% attack justification. 

I'm sure you don't realize this, but once I 51% attack, with 51% of the hashrate I am getting all the blocks, hence doubling my reward. Of course there's always the possibility that I would cancel transactions as I please, should I chose to. So at that point, you would really have to have complete confidence in me.

What do I get in return
You get a coin that will increase in value and you get to make a profit.
And you make this statement, based on what? You already tried all kinds of GUI's websites, PR, price still is falling. I have to disagree with your conclusion.

So you double your reward once you have 51% of the network, congratulations.  Do you think there will be any value left in the coin once that happens?  BURST is pretty low right now, I think one way of guaranteeing that your coins are worth zero is to continue on your path.

And you make this statement, based on what? You already tried all kinds of GUI's websites, PR, price still is falling. I have to disagree with your conclusion.

None of this does anything for utility.  GUI's are nice, PR is great, but their is no use for the coin.  You mentioned back in march that you had ideas for implementing a trust-less exchange.  That sounds like a great utility that would help increase investment into the BURST blockchain.

You also mentioned that you were going to help with miner and pool source code, which would also increase miner options and ease of use.

I think the bottom line is, you can receive 100K coins as a block reward or you can received 1 coin as a block reward.  The only thing that matters is how much investment is flowing into the blockchain.  Right now there is no utility and miners and investors are nervous about the lack of forward progress on utility, hence the market drop.

Coin mixers, Trustless Exchange, something else...  Anything that shows forward progress and development should bring back investment into this wonderful blockchain.  All of the PR and shiny GUIs will do nothing unless investors can see that the core system is moving forward.

Your method of 51% attacks and messing with this reward system  does nothing to bring investors into the system.

p.s. I'm not being mean, I'm just trying to have a conversation with the community.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 05:14:55 PM

-[ANN]- Asset ByteBank is coming to an end

I am no longer able to support this asset, a buy wall will be placed if tiga hasn't put it there already, and there will be no more payouts from this asset starting in October. Please sell your assets. Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 05:43:26 PM

Okay, I have decided to do something else as well...

I am going to be working on a revision of my paper, with a change in the order of how things will work that I think should work for everyone. I can't guarantee I'll be able to work on this over this weekend as it is a holiday and I've got some plans, however, I will have it done shortly.

This time I think I'm going to just post it for the community to see, and we can all decide at the same time, the team, and everyone. If any of the team has issue with this they can let me know. But I feel like this needs more than just a few of us to discuss.

With the modifications I'm planning, I believe that no matter what way you feel on certain things, this should work for everyone. At least I hope it will, because as we all know, things move fast in the world of crypto, and we must keep moving forward if we want to be on top.

I sincerely hope that this effort will be of assistance.

I like the idea of SSL certs btw, and will be seeing if I can find an expert.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:04:27 PM

Hello there I made myself a Bitcointalk account, i`m the INCOME asset manager of the burst asset exchange. I`ll post here some important updates too about the asset if it's ok.

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/ann-income-asset-decentralized-referral-empire-based-income.839/

Proof that i`m the genuine INCOME manager (not an impersonator):

https://burstforum.com/index.php?threads/hello-i-m-a-burst-investor-asset-creator.838/#post-6176
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:28:28 PM

The INCOME asset is now rock solid and will generate ~2.2 mBTC / week, perhaps even more depending on the variance.

I marked this screenshot of the invested funds today, sunday near midnight UTC time

And we will see in 1 week how much we will make at similar time.

Don't worry about the low price of BURST, my INCOME asset after it will start paying dividends will pump up BURST with Bitcoins earned from this investment Smiley
callmejack

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:03:17 PM

I was hoping you would then continue the conversation by explaining the 51% attack justification. 

I'm sure you don't realize this, but once I 51% attack, with 51% of the hashrate I am getting all the blocks, hence doubling my reward. Of course there's always the possibility that I would cancel transactions as I please, should I chose to. So at that point, you would really have to have complete confidence in me.

What do I get in return

i like the idea of 51% and disabling transactions but since you do not include any tx data in the blocks you mine you can only decide to not mine a block.

Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:48:51 PM

What do I get in return

i like the idea of 51% and disabling transactions but since you do not include any tx data in the blocks you mine you can only decide to not mine a block.

Really?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:18:53 AM

Sad this coin had such great potential. It wasnt just another scamcoin or copy coin. Problem is development by the devs was not carried out as it should have been. I give major props to the few that helped boost it up (crowetic, etc). Hopefully this coin can be salvaged I am still holding onto every coin I ever mined with my HDD but stopped actually mining with 75% of my HDD space a while ago.
bitladen

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:44:15 AM

So you double your reward once you have 51% of the network, congratulations.  Do you think there will be any value left in the coin once that happens?  BURST is pretty low right now, I think one way of guaranteeing that your coins are worth zero is to continue on your path.

this way it will continue to die, no doubt, I'll just be making double the money until it does.
but this is not my first option. my first option is that you listen to me and save this coin.
it's been 6 months, and my theory then came true now. it's no longer a theory, it's a fact. you ought to listen

None of this does anything for utility.  GUI's are nice, PR is great, but their is no use for the coin.  You mentioned back in march that you had ideas for implementing a trust-less exchange.  That sounds like a great utility that would help increase investment into the BURST blockchain.

so, then you believe that I am capable of doing something useful. good, that's a start.

I think the bottom line is, you can receive 100K coins as a block reward or you can received 1 coin as a block reward.  The only thing that matters is how much investment is flowing into the blockchain.  Right now there is no utility and miners and investors are nervous about the lack of forward progress on utility, hence the market drop.

you did not read all of my posts regarding the issue.
The problem is simple, the coin is still overpriced as of now now.
In the beginning a lot of coin has been mined at extremely low costs (low hashrate, high reward) and never dumped.
There are hundreds of millions of burst that can be dumped below 10 sat easily.
increasing the reward would balance this distribution.

there are 2 ways to save this coin
1. pump the price strong.   I would think the holders who hold the 1 billion burst should be interested, but apparently they're not.
2. increase rewards, as I proposed, so those holders will no longer be able to hold us back.

Your method of 51% attacks and messing with this reward system  does nothing to bring investors into the system.
How about 1 billion burst that can dump at 10 sat with profit. I wonder if that might be holding the investors back, to begin with.
You've noticed yourself, any gui, pr, improved miner, anything you tried didn't help.
By now, you should consider the possibility that I am being correct.

p.s. I'm not being mean.
That is correct. You're just being stupid.

Merick

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:09:33 AM

this way it will continue to die, no doubt, I'll just be making double the money until it does.
but this is not my first option. my first option is that you listen to me and save this coin.
it's been 6 months, and my theory then came true now. it's no longer a theory, it's a fact. you ought to listen

so, then you believe that I am capable of doing something useful. good, that's a start.

you did not read all of my posts regarding the issue.
The problem is simple, the coin is still overpriced as of now now.
In the beginning a lot of coin has been mined at extremely low costs (low hashrate, high reward) and never dumped.
There are hundreds of millions of burst that can be dumped below 10 sat easily.
increasing the reward would balance this distribution.

there are 2 ways to save this coin
1. pump the price strong.   I would think the holders who hold the 1 billion burst should be interested, but apparently they're not.
2. increase rewards, as I proposed, so those holders will no longer be able to hold us back.

How about 1 billion burst that can dump at 10 sat with profit. I wonder if that might be holding the investors back, to begin with.
You've noticed yourself, any gui, pr, improved miner, anything you tried didn't help.
By now, you should consider the possibility that I am being correct.

p.s. I'm not being mean.
That is correct. You're just being stupid.

Ooo, calling me stupid.... that one hurt...
bitladen

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:11:33 AM

Sad this coin had such great potential. It wasnt just another scamcoin or copy coin. Problem is development by the devs was not carried out as it should have been. I give major props to the few that helped boost it up (crowetic, etc). Hopefully this coin can be salvaged I am still holding onto every coin I ever mined with my HDD but stopped actually mining with 75% of my HDD space a while ago.

Held it all?... my point exactly, that's why it dies, everybody held. No volume on the market, so you get this slow death. It happened exactly as I predicted.

And you are very demanding about the devs, I can see. I am amazed they did anything at all, before they quit. Programming is hard work, but they got nothing out of this, so go figure.
And while paying nothing, you still expect that somebody will come out and do all this work for you.

You don't pay devs:  devs quit
You don't pay miners: miners quit
You hold everything: investors are not interested.

These are the facts

bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:49:45 AM

bin, did you read my post before with my two ideas?

what do you say, or will you only talk and talk about a 51% attack as month ago and nothing will again happen?
bitladen

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:53:31 AM

what do you say, or will you only talk and talk about a 51% attack as month ago and nothing will again happen?

I haven't yet had 51% of the hashpower. As soon as I do I will attack.

1. Ok the clone I might make it at anytime. But don't expect that I will move all my hashpower over there Tongue

2. Pause mining for a week, so we can do a test attack. Not exactly sure what you mean by that. If all pool stop what am I to attack. If only one pool remains, everybody will move there. 

In fact is there is other hash outside public pools, I can defeat that, I would do a test run for a few hours, if the pools agree

duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:57:50 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 08:15:12 AM by duncan_idaho

I haven't yet had 51% of the hashpower. As soon as I do I will attack.

1. Ok the clone I might make it at anytime. But don't expect that I will move all my hashpower over there Tongue

2. Pause mining for a week, so we can do a test attack. Not exactly sure what you mean by that. If all pool stop what am I to attack. If only one pool remains, everybody will move there.  

In fact is there is other hash outside public pools, I can defeat that, I would do a test run for a few hours, if the pools agree

IMO you are crying becouse you invest a lot of money in mining equipemnt and dont have ROI of that, so you want to increase block reward, then dump all what you have int he market. You can do whatever you want. Community decide about future of the coin, not you.

OR ...

You can do something else. Power off your rigs. Better for us, difficulity will drop drastically so more coins for normal miners.

To Community
Please do not power off your rigs and pools. I mine with my 10TB rigs untill this coin was started. Profitable or not i mine it. Why thi guy try threaten us? Man you can do 51% attack and mine your own fork - go ahead. So what next?  We have our great coin maybe undervalued maybe not. It's not perfect but IT IS innovative. Remember beginning when bitcoin start. I hope our DEV will go back and we will distribute this coin in the proper way. If not we need to start to look for new developer team (with current dev blessing). W are community and we are decide about coin future. Not SINGLE rancorous user.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:24:24 AM

Faucet should be fixed, forgot to update something and had an un-synced blockchain(actually it's still unsynced, will have to wait for that a while).
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 10:16:22 AM

Faucet should be fixed, forgot to update something and had an un-synced blockchain(actually it's still unsynced, will have to wait for that a while).

Thank you!
The outage was too short, ... only ONE miner gained hereby.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
SISAR

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:09:14 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 01:30:59 PM by SISAR

With 51% hashrate you would be creating 51% blocks, not all, and you would be getting the same reward per block as everyone else, not double. And you can cancel transactions as much as you like but other 49% hashrate would be including them in blocks. Also, at certain point your mining would be very unprofitable with us buyers still buying more coins than you can mine so, all in all, STFU.
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:34:05 PM

I`ve began advertising the shop in the bitcointalk/digital goods, section, and every purchase from there will directly fund the INCOME asset

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1172906.0

I see that BURST is having some problem now, but dont worry, if we stay here and work on it will be resolved. Bitcoin went to 0 three times, and now its 3.5 billion $, so I wont quit, because I see one of the biggest opportunities of crypto in this coin.

And whatever the devs do, if we keep working, eventually this coin will succeed Cheesy
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 02:53:44 PM

With 51% hashrate you would be creating 51% blocks, not all, and you would be getting the same reward per block as everyone else, not double. And you can cancel transactions as much as you like but other 49% hashrate would be including them in blocks. Also, at certain point your mining would be very unprofitable with us buyers still buying more coins than you can mine so, all in all, STFU.

Not to my understanding. The majority (51%) decides, who gets and who don't. Or said with other words, 51% decide who is the lawful BURSTcoin blockchain. The entries in the 49% or less, will simple seen as bogus. With that said, the 49% or less mined Bursts would be not accepted, and so the 51% side will get ALL coins allocated for this time period (including the 49%).

Pages: « 1 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 [1122] 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: