Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:23:16 AM

BURST faucet owners listen, I have made this thread to promote your BURST faucets, if there are other BURST faucets too, then please signal it so I can add it there, let's make the BURST faucet industry big too!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1233458.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:23:28 PM

Lets make all Burst services big.   LoL.

I see the price was up to 19 sat today.  Hope it keeps going up.

burstplayground.net

Lenore

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:50:04 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 06:06:35 PM by Lenore

Update for asset holder

Was hoping to get you returns to you today.

Polo is still doing maintenence on some wallets.  Just spoke with them.  They have all the coins still except for a few I had.

As soon as there maintence is over I will be sending all asset holders addresses a payment for their shares owned in Burst.

Just wanted to give another update.  As its been 3 days since polo started emergency maitenance.

They said they will announce when they are finished.

Thank you

burstplayground.net

fewrt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:34:58 PM

Please update the first page.

Many links are not working anymore.

Blockexplorer, pools, burstforum.com etc.

For example:
I have seen the link to the new forum. But I can´t remember on which page...

Where to find?

Such information should be on the first site of a thread (my opinion).

Could be very annoying for new (interested) users.

Have a good time!

(Sorry for my bad English)
pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:13:28 PM

Please update the first page.

Many links are not working anymore.

Blockexplorer, pools, burstforum.com etc.

For example:
I have seen the link to the new forum. But I can´t remember on which page...

Where to find?

Such information should be on the first site of a thread (my opinion).

Could be very annoying for new (interested) users.

Have a good time!

(Sorry for my bad English)

As I understand it, the person who has access to change the original post has not passed on the codes to anyone else, so we cannot change it, even if we would. Not until he hands over the access to someone else.

There is a lot of info out there, but it is spread out over several websites, one place that could get you started is https://www.reddit.com/r/burstcoin/

Trust me, if we could change the first post, we would, but only somebody having the credentials to the account that posted the original post can do that.
fewrt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:50:29 PM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

But would it be possible to make a new thread (linked to this one) and fill this new one with all the information and changes since the last update form the developer account?

Sure it is possible to search the net for information, but Bitcointalk is the most used crytoforum I think.
Every *sorry* CrapCoin has an "ANN" looking better than BURST.

If I am a new user an only see wrong and/or old information...

I might think: "Ok, it´s a waste of time."

Please don´t get me wrong, I like BURST Wink
Lenore

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:54:34 PM

BurstPlayground.net Give-A-Way

No need to buy it is absolutely free just sign up and contribute for a chance to win.

This is our first item that we are giving away.

1600 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse
7 Color LED Light Settings
USB 2.0 Mouse
By: 6D Technology

All you have to do is sign up on the forum and contribute for a free chance to win.

Lenore

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:55:44 PM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

But would it be possible to make a new thread (linked to this one) and fill this new one with all the information and changes since the last update form the developer account?

Sure it is possible to search the net for information, but Bitcointalk is the most used crytoforum I think.

I believe there should be some updates done as well.  Add to the appeal of things a little I would have to say.  That and most of the links do not work that are in the OPs [ANN].  Thsee should be updated.

pinballdude

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:39:00 PM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

That is an option, and as long as the users of burst think it is a good idea, and someone wants to put the work into creating a nice new first post, we could move over, and then have people on watch, adding posts here that help people to get to the new thread. Such that everytime a post was made here, a friendly post was made that the other thread is now the correct one, and this one is outdated reg. new discussions. That new post should probably be created as a new bitcointalk user and the credentials should be given to a small group of trusted people, so we never lose them again.
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:34:39 PM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

That is an option, and as long as the users of burst think it is a good idea, and someone wants to put the work into creating a nice new first post, we could move over, and then have people on watch, adding posts here that help people to get to the new thread. Such that everytime a post was made here, a friendly post was made that the other thread is now the correct one, and this one is outdated reg. new discussions. That new post should probably be created as a new bitcointalk user and the credentials should be given to a small group of trusted people, so we never lose them again.

There is a new OP coming, in the meantime we're trying to move more Burst discussion over to the new forum server: http://forum.burstcoin.info:4567/

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Lenore

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:57:15 PM

New thread if definitely  an option.

And seems like I only join in on the new forum every other day.

Emmm I'll sign on now.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 01:52:54 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 02:50:13 AM by crowetic

Sorry @ ByteEnt holders, I meant to get payment money ready much sooner than this but I've been running behind (as usual lol...) so, because of that, I'm adding an overall 150k extra to the payouts this month. To make up for all the times I've been busy and paid a day or 4 late. lol.

Regardless, our asset will never miss a payment. Thank you for your continued support and tireless forgiveness of my busy-ness. heh.

Happy New Year everyone!

Edit - payout funds transfers have been completed, not sure if irontiga is online at the moment, but he's usually the one who does the payouts themselves. I'm certain they will be accomplished shortly, I'll direct message him and let him know that it has been done.

The extra, we'll call it a 'New Years Bonus' has also been transferred. Thank you for your continued support of Byte Enterprises!

There was something else I was going to say here but it slipped my mind, hmm... ah, yes!

--LOOKING FOR A LOGO FOR BYTE ENTERPRISES... ALL GRAPHIC DESIGNERS MUST APPLY! Wink

We are currently looking for a logo, for Byte Enterprises. Ideally it would encompass the BURST logo in some way, and it should probably say the full name 'Byte Enterprises' and would be nice to have a more graphical one that doesn't say the full name, and maybe just the initials, and another more 'wordy' version that has the full name as well as something in smaller writing that mentions 'a BURST project by Crowetic Computers, LLC.  and Irontiga web development.'

Anyone interested, submit your ideas to me and irontiga via direct message here @ bitcointalk forums. The winner will be paid, but I've not put much thought into what I think it is worth, but you'll be adequately compensated. Thanks! The more effort noticeably put into it, the more likely I am to give larger bonus, and everyone should know how generous I am by now. Wink

Thanks everyone. Let us continue to make BURST a well-known and successful currency!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A little announcement by Crowetic Computers, LLC. --------------------

Speaking of making BURST more used,  I'm currently developing a cloud data storage and sync service, that is just like dropbox, encrypted cloud storage, that syncs to all devices you want, and will also auto-upload from your phone all pictures, etc. Very cool service, that I will hopefully have available within the week.

This service, I will be giving trial accounts out, and will also be selling the service to a few clients of mine that I've already obtained. The trial accounts will then turn into accounts that will be paid for, of course, and I will be accepting payment in BURST. I was thinking about solely accepting BURST, but I figured that may be somewhat of an issue for my computer clients who have no clue at all, so, I am going to accept USD, but in an ideal world I would only accept BURST. hah.

Anyway, my goal is to eventually get more services that can be paid for with BURST, and ones that can ONLY be paid in BURST, so people are forced into using our innovative network. I believe that once that happens, we'll be able to easily show the value of the network that we all know and love.

So yea, still doing my part for the community, whether super active here or not, just thought you should know. As always, Crowetic Computers, LLC accepts BURST, BTC, and regretably, still USD (you know, that old useless paper thing in your desk drawer all covered in various residues, and the annoying coins that always fall down the side part of your seat in your car and never show themselves again.) Here's to the future, when this annoying 'currency' is no longer necessary!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Something extra by Crowetic Computers, LLC.

Currently, Crowetic Computers is offering a service called 'refurb' which includes a free laptop! heh.

This is a test service that I'm offering currently, but will likely not last long, as after this test run I have discovered that I simply don't have enough time to fit this into my schedule currently.

What this is... is basically a service you pay for, that is the refurbishing of a laptop of your choice,  specs will be posted of many laptops, you choose which you like, and pay the refurb fee. Once the fee is paid, this laptop is sent to you for you to keep! (yea, I know, shush.)

Anyway, these are in most cases completely rebuilt. Taken down to nothing, cleaned, and rebuilt/upgraded. Then Freshly installed with Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, and full versions of Office, photoshop, and more, all with real and legitimate serials.

The prices are very low, and the software alone is worth a LOT more than the systems you'll be receiving.

Systems are ranging in specs, and the services range in price. The systems are generally i5 or i7, with a minimum (in most cases) oif 4GB of RAM (can be modified.)

Some of the systems have SSD AND HDD, some just SSD, some just HDD.

Screen sizes vary, from 12 inch, to currently 15.6 inch... the 17s went fairly quickly.

Like I said, this service is probably a 1 time thing, as I simply don't have enough time to complete this service, so get this while you can!

Prices are starting as low as 150, and go up based on how much time and other input went into them.

if you're interested, contact me and I'll give more detailed information. The systems are all nice, mostly business models, and good quality builds. There are some that are as new as 4th gen i7 CPUs with touchscreen and 256SSD, etc.

So, now that I've made this post sufficiently and entire page, I shall end it. Thanks everyone!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 02:06:12 AM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

I believe there should be some updates done as well.  Add to the appeal of things a little I would have to say.  That and most of the links do not work that are in the OPs [ANN].  Thsee should be updated.

We had a new OP ready to post, however, due to the guidelines of Bitcointalk, our account BurstDevTeam is unable to post images, and thus the new OP is unable to be posted with correct formatting...

I am willing, however, to post it with the corrected formatting under my name, until we can post enough on the new account to get the rep high enough.

If this is acceptable to the community, I can do this. Then we can have the admins of the forum here lock this thread after posting a link to the newer post.

If this sounds okay to everyone, then we can do this.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:24:36 AM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

We had a new OP ready to post, however, due to the guidelines of Bitcointalk, our account BurstDevTeam is unable to post images, and thus the new OP is unable to be posted with correct formatting...

I am willing, however, to post it with the corrected formatting under my name, until we can post enough on the new account to get the rep high enough.

If this is acceptable to the community, I can do this. Then we can have the admins of the forum here lock this thread after posting a link to the newer post.

I say go for it.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
pinballdude

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:40:02 AM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

okay with me. I am 100% confident you'll turn over control to the BurstDevTeam user once it is good to go ( and be part of the team of course )

perhaps start with the OP, then put up a new post from the BurstDevTeam user, asking people to tell a bit about themselves... then we can get some traffic fast, and newcomers will get an idea about who's doing what.
Lenore

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:33:44 AM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

I believe there should be some updates done as well.  Add to the appeal of things a little I would have to say.  That and most of the links do not work that are in the OPs [ANN].  Thsee should be updated.

I'm up for that as well.  I think it needs a fresh Ann regardless of who posts it.  However you do have a great reputation here.  In my opinion I would rather see it from you then someone with 10 posts and no rep.

I think part of the issue with Burst is its just here.  The [ANN] is outdated, links don't work.  May hinder a few from joining Burst.  Slowing the market.

We need the fresh [ANN] and other services.  That is if we want Burst to go further and increase in price.  That is one of the reasons why I started the Playground.  Even though there is much much more work to do.  Burst needs more value.

Something as simple as a fresh [ANN] just might help that knowing that it is supported and in circulation.  And that the usage of the coin is increasing.  I think anything we can do to increase it value and usage will increase its price and market support.

A good Dev  and strong support will help this coin.  Personally I really like this coin.  I believe it can turn out to be a great coin with more support.

Just my 2 cents.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:43:51 AM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

Sounds great.
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 06:12:50 AM

Speaking of making BURST more used,  I'm currently developing a cloud data storage and sync service, that is just like dropbox, encrypted cloud storage, that syncs to all devices you want, and will also auto-upload from your phone all pictures, etc. Very cool service, that I will hopefully have available within the week.

This service, I will be giving trial accounts out, and will also be selling the service to a few clients of mine that I've already obtained. The trial accounts will then turn into accounts that will be paid for, of course, and I will be accepting payment in BURST. I was thinking about solely accepting BURST, but I figured that may be somewhat of an issue for my computer clients who have no clue at all, so, I am going to accept USD, but in an ideal world I would only accept BURST. hah.

Anyway, my goal is to eventually get more services that can be paid for with BURST, and ones that can ONLY be paid in BURST, so people are forced into using our innovative network. I believe that once that happens, we'll be able to easily show the value of the network that we all know and love.

So yea, still doing my part for the community, whether super active here or not, just thought you should know. As always, Crowetic Computers, LLC accepts BURST, BTC, and regretably, still USD (you know, that old useless paper thing in your desk drawer all covered in various residues, and the annoying coins that always fall down the side part of your seat in your car and never show themselves again.) Here's to the future, when this annoying 'currency' is no longer necessary!

NSA approved or NSA resistant?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 08:41:13 AM

NSA approved or NSA resistant?

Since when have you known me to be directly for-authority? Wink

But since you bring it up, no, I will not be spying on anything and neither will anyone else. IF I end up having to hire another admin to help with the project, if it gets to that point, I will hire someone trustworthy and there will be continued the policy of not spying.

I will not ask you to sign over your data like 'ahem DROPBOX does, and I will never misuse my admin power at all, as 1. It is stupid. 2. It is wrong, and 3. I simply don't have time for such nonsense that will do nothing but cause me issues unnecessarily.

But... I'm getting things setup now to move the setup to my final host location. New server on a new VMWare host, and almost the entire hardware of the host is dedicated to the VM being setup for this particular installation. It will be increased when need be, and everything will be mirrored. The files themselves are encrypted and the connection will have an SSL cert from most likely something like namecheap, so that it will not give any of the stupid messages, even though those certs (self signed) are probably MORE secure, especially since it is me doing it, but yea... The server's data will also have another backup off-site done every (month?? Not sure yet on that) and eventually, when things get moving more, I'll send another server of my own for colo in my data host location, with even more backup location, for a 'hot' backup on a separate host, and there will be much more I will do as far as that goes, but for now, I think locally redundant with offsite backups done monthly or so should be good. Of course, the server will also sync the data with any other device based on preferences set by the user on installations of the client on whatever devices, and will also automatically upload pictures from mobile devices, etc.

There's a lot more that can be done, like linking of external data sources, i.e. Google Drive, and any FTP server, etc. Which then retains an encrypted copy of even normal FTP data server information for sync/backup/etc. The server maintains a global copy of everything, then whatever you choose to sync with whatever else, is done automatically just like dropbox. (with desktop app installed.)

So, does this sufficiently answer your question?

This is something I basically started as something fun that I just wanted to setup, and it has become something that I think people will like, and so I thought I might give it as a service, and maybe it will go somewhere. I've already got a few clients that will definitely be interested, and some that have already expressed interest in such a service.  Not to mention, the base software (ownCloud) is fully customizable, and really cool. I will be doing many modifications to it to allow for pretty much anything you can think of, and will also develop my own custom additions at some point for other purposes. The potential there is limitless, so I'm pretty excited.

But, I gotta get back to making the base setup happen for now. Talk to ya'll later.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 08:51:03 AM

Thank you pinballdude!

I unterstand...

Sounds great.

Alright, seems most people are up for this idea, I'll need to check it out with a couple of the team and see if we've got a link to the main OP data we'd been setting up, and verify all the links there are the ones that we're currently using, as I do believe a few have changed. But I can get this accomplished with the assistance of the team (glances at H... Wink) as soon as possible.

But I agree that the OP here being non-updated-in-forever is an issue, and we need to be able to accurately attract newer people via the first post, and not have them continuously find dead links. The coin isn't dead and that gives the wrong impression.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 [1204] 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: