Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845431 times)
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

Bruh, if you think arguing with him isn't worth it, then you should've just ignored his statements in the first place...
This topic has already been talked about so many times that it has become common. There has been billions of debates about this matter also.. and clearly it is never ending. Not until the end itself comes and we can all see for ourselves what really is there beyond life. So for now, let us just agree to disagree to all that is opposing our beliefs.. coz doing otherwise wont do both sides any good.. it just clearly creates more hate and that's just the last thing that this world needs right now.. so let us be a good example and a model as a christian and end this debate that is endless and not worth the debate.. not worth the hate.
just sayin..

First you say that I should argue with him,
then you say that arguing is essentially useless,
then you say that you are just sayin'.

What are you even here for?

Cool
As you can see, hawthelegend, he is either dumb or a douchebag. Don't waste your time, I did and now it's over.

I dont think you understood what I wanted to point out, i mean, was i too deep to understand? I did my best to express myself as simple as i could so my points can be easily understood, but well, it doesnt matter,. We are not enemies, no one is better than the other coz we were all made equal.
Just forgive me if i ever offended you, didn't think that my words were offending anyone..

People can only see what you want to point out by the words you post. See the highlighting above.

This is a forum. The whole idea behind a forum is expressing all kinds of things. Sometimes there is argument. Sometimes there is debate. What is your point? You are welcome to post it. That's what forums are for. Are you really trying to use the forum to state that we shouldn't be using a forum?

Cool
Alright, so you are both a cunt and a retard. The yellow highlight translation: You should not have argued with him if you think he was not worth it = you shouldn't argue.
Wow! I thought the way you talk was simply your perverted form of language. Now you are telling me that you are not worth it even though I thought you were? You would contradict me so fiercely that you would state that you are not worth it as a human being?

God thought you were worth it. He sent Jesus to die on the cross to take the punishment for your sins. Was he wrong to think that you are worth it? No! You are wrong to think you are NOT worth it.

The pink highlight: arguing on this topic is useless.
Exactly what I said. But I still think you are worth it. When I don't find you in Heaven with the other saved people, then I will KNOW you are not worth it.

The green highlight: just sayin = you criticised someone for saying 'just saying', cunt.
You criticize someone for asking what the point of sayin' "just sayin'" is? Have you completely forgotten that this is a forum?

Now stop talking to me, you lost your right in my eyes.
You know where the "ignore" button is, don't you? If you don't, simply ask, and lots of people in the forum will tell you.

You also lost the argument with God and you indirectly declared yourself defeated. I don't talk to apologists that I've already wrecked.
Since you had your beliefs and understandings about all the things we have been discussing long before you started discussing them with me...

and since you claim that you don't argue with those you have wrecked (even though you only talk like you have wrecked someone)...

we haven't been arguing about anything.

After all, in your eyes I was wrecked before we started talking,
just for knowing the things that I know,
because both of us have held our understandings of things long before we started talking here,
and you state you don't talk with wrecked people,
(of course, here you are talking with me who you consider wrecked),
so we haven't been arguing,
and since we haven't been arguing,
there is no way you could have wrecked me in a forum,
so you prove by your own words that you don't think you are worth it,
by contradicting yourself.

P.S.: Hawthelegend, I was calling Badecker dumb or a douchebag, not you.

God is my protection. He vindicates me under all circumstances.

Cool
Can somebody take this retard out of his misery?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

Very much any information about the fact that people reject God and religion as such. Perhaps atheists have some specific arguments for their opinions, but for some reason they only cling to Christianity. At the same time they avoid Islam. I would like to see that a Muslim will make such a person for such words.

Because Muslims are too aggressive and they will brutally kill all atheists who deny their faith. For God, only faith is needed, and religion in the modern world is simply not needed.
It is very difficult to say something in the religion of Muslims and what their God says. Although I always believed that God is one, only every religion is looking for its own way to it. So they are so different.
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

Very much any information about the fact that people reject God and religion as such. Perhaps atheists have some specific arguments for their opinions, but for some reason they only cling to Christianity. At the same time they avoid Islam. I would like to see that a Muslim will make such a person for such words.
That is because Christianity is the one to claim scientific proof of their bullshit story and when they get rejected with proper arguments, they start acting childish and trying to look good in everybody's eyes so they don't get their little honor hurt. Muslims claim to be the last religion, the true one and then it's all death. There's nothing to argue with them, they attack and people retaliate. They might go extinct in some tens or hundreds of years if they keep it going like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0A_iF1B3k0&index=3&list=PLECD9ACF9D6F1F8FF

Here, this is a really accurate depicting of the 'religious world' that we live in.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:00:24 PM

Bruh, if you think arguing with him isn't worth it, then you should've just ignored his statements in the first place...
This topic has already been talked about so many times that it has become common. There has been billions of debates about this matter also.. and clearly it is never ending. Not until the end itself comes and we can all see for ourselves what really is there beyond life. So for now, let us just agree to disagree to all that is opposing our beliefs.. coz doing otherwise wont do both sides any good.. it just clearly creates more hate and that's just the last thing that this world needs right now.. so let us be a good example and a model as a christian and end this debate that is endless and not worth the debate.. not worth the hate.
just sayin..

Cool
As you can see, hawthelegend, he is either dumb or a douchebag. Don't waste your time, I did and now it's over.

I dont think you understood what I wanted to point out, i mean, was i too deep to understand? I did my best to express myself as simple as i could so my points can be easily understood, but well, it doesnt matter,. We are not enemies, no one is better than the other coz we were all made equal.
Just forgive me if i ever offended you, didn't think that my words were offending anyone..

People can only see what you want to point out by the words you post. See the highlighting above.

This is a forum. The whole idea behind a forum is expressing all kinds of things. Sometimes there is argument. Sometimes there is debate. What is your point? You are welcome to post it. That's what forums are for. Are you really trying to use the forum to state that we shouldn't be using a forum?

Cool

I thought you could understand beyond texts. Clearly, you don't understand the first statement. How on earth did you read the first statement? Why is it that the way you understood the first statement is that i am making you argue with him?? That is exactly the opposite of what i said.
Because if you remember, you said his post is barely even worth looking at, so basing on that statement of yours then i thought you meant that he's posts are not worth to give a fck about. That is why i said what i said. please read it again. Does ignore in your place mean to give attention?? Or to react? I mean i don't understand why you understood my statement that way, but whatever the reason is, I'm sorry that i didn't write it the way that you would find it easier to understand.

Second, yes it somehow is useless in this forum because the debate is going round in circles(and if you cant even see that, then i guess you have a problem with understanding things my friend). My point is, it can be seen by the admins as just an abuse to get more activity, and i myself don't want to have a bad record and also don't want that to happen to others. And that is why i told you.
The convo is becoming longer but the responses are more and more becoming the same as the other.
And if you see my act of kindness as offensive, then again, my bad.

Third. I said just saying because i didn't want you to get the impression that i am raining on your parade or wanted to troll on your posts. Again, i just wanted to give a warning,.

I hope this clears things up for you my friend..

(oh well, sucks to be me, i should just care for myself rather than do the opposite. Its just that i cant help the need to do otherwise. But no worries, this will be the last for you, i learned my lesson.)

Peace out.

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

just sayin..

Cool

Cool

I thought you could understand beyond texts. Clearly, you don't understand the first statement. How on earth did you read the first statement? Why is it that the way you understood the first statement is that i am making you argue with him?? That is exactly the opposite of what i said.
Because if you remember, you said his post is barely even worth looking at, so basing on that statement of yours then i thought you meant that he's posts are not worth to give a fck about. That is why i said what i said. please read it again. Does ignore in your place mean to give attention?? Or to react? I mean i don't understand why you understood my statement that way, but whatever the reason is, I'm sorry that i didn't write it the way that you would find it easier to understand.

Second, yes it somehow is useless in this forum because the debate is going round in circles(and if you cant even see that, then i guess you have a problem with understanding things my friend). My point is, it can be seen by the admins as just an abuse to get more activity, and i myself don't want to have a bad record and also don't want that to happen to others. And that is why i told you.
The convo is becoming longer but the responses are more and more becoming the same as the other.

Third. I said just saying because i didn't want you to get the impression that i am raining on your parade or wanted to troll on your posts. Again, i just wanted to give a warning,.

(oh well, sucks to be me, i should just care for myself rather than do the opposite. Its just that i cant help the need to do otherwise. But no worries, this will be the last for you, i learned my lesson.)

Peace out.

I apologise if you had a bad time, mate. I argued specifically with him because of his insult to mankind and his stuborness or, rather said, lack of common sense in understanding that what he considers proof is merely a bad interpretation of natural laws. I, for one, am not here for activity ranks but I do understand what admins might make out of this. Have a good day and thank you for your patience.

PRIMEDICE
curiosity1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:31:30 PM

So where is the proof that god exists?
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

Science is working to prove the existence of God but not enough and  came up with some facts but not enough to totally prove that there is really one supreme creator. As of now, God cannot be proven or disproven, it's up for one person to believe or not.

Yes, it is working like this. We cannot prove or disprove at all. The faith is matter. Science on the contrary.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3482

born once atheist

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:47:59 AM

That is because Christianity is the one to claim scientific proof of their bullshit story and when they get rejected with proper arguments, they start acting childish and trying to look good in everybody's eyes so they don't get their little honor hurt. Muslims claim to be the last religion, the true one and then it's all death. There's nothing to argue with them, they attack and people retaliate. They might go extinct in some tens or hundreds of years if they keep it going like this.

Here, this is a really accurate depicting of the 'religious world' that we live in.

great vid...oldie but goodie and never seen that one.   thanx m8

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:07:31 AM

So where is the proof that god exists?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:08:43 AM

just sayin..

Cool

Cool

Peace out.

Why didn't you say that in the first place?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:10:54 AM

You actually found a Christian who claims scientific proof for Christianity? Who in the world does this. After all, science only proves that God exists, and that the Bible is an impossible to exist book.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

God is my protection. He vindicates me under all circumstances.

Cool
Can somebody take this retard out of his misery?

God is my protection. He will save me from you and your cronies.    Cool

hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:19:18 AM

just sayin..

Cool

Cool

Peace out.

Same reason as to why I use rice cooker rather than fire to cook rice. Because i wanted to keep it short.
And because i thought you had a broad mind, and would easily understand my point. Sad to say i assumed wrongly again.

But it doesnt matter, this aint gon end if no one backs down. So ill be the one to do it. Good day to you sir.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

I can most definatly say that I'm at a point in life where I have had reasonable time to come to the conclusion that when one comes in, one leaves this life. We can experience at any moment in time, the life of someone at the point of realising they are fucked (un-natural death). The problem is, (thankfully) we tend to concentrate on the day to day reality to understand this slightly off topic point. That 'be careful what you wish for, as a butterfly flaps it's wing's, there's a storm the other side of the world..' is (when you recognise it) actually evidence that not only can we become one with the person at the point of death, Hopefully not by choice) as we dream of the cause of death, at the point it happens. (Remix of a wee bitty hagakure..)

Though recognising it for what it is..

Would we really want that proof?

Yes. We would really want that proof, and here's why.

Knowing that God exists gives direction to find out if and what He might be telling people about life. Theistic religions attempt to do this. There is hope in knowing that God has told us that we have the chance for everlasting life in joy. Without this hope, there is only resignation to death, as you have expressed... and there might be eternal destruction like some religions have expressed. Personally, I would rather have eternal life in joy that eternal destruction.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:06:56 PM

it can be, because god is like santa claus, only people that want to believe in something believe about it

People who think this are people who don't understand science... because science proves that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

just sayin..

Cool

Cool

Peace out.

Same reason as to why I use rice cooker rather than fire to cook rice. Because i wanted to keep it short.
And because i thought you had a broad mind, and would easily understand my point. Sad to say i assumed wrongly again.

But it doesnt matter, this aint gon end if no one backs down. So ill be the one to do it. Good day to you sir.

Have you ever noticed that often, the more words there are, the less meaning there is? However, what in the world was your original point? All those extra words are blinding folks to what you were really saying.

Can you spit it out in one, short sentence... to the point?

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:42:07 PM

it can be, because god is like santa claus, only people that want to believe in something believe about it

People who think this are people who don't understand science... because science proves that God exists:

Cool

Frank my flying unicorn says your links are full of shit and are nothing but your own personal assumptions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:55:15 PM

Cool

Frank my flying unicorn says your links are full of shit and are nothing but your own personal assumptions.

Since neither you nor Frank are able to rebut the least of the links in a scientific manner, what you say is essentially nothing.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Cool

Since neither you nor Frank are able to rebut the least of the links in a scientific manner, what you say is essentially nothing.

Cool

Can't disprove what isn't proven.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:03:37 PM

Cool

Cool

Can't disprove what isn't proven.

^^^^^ That would make the attempt even easier.

Since you recognize that science laws are involved, you know that proof is involved. You can't rebut proof.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: