Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:51:14 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 11:03:31 PM by IadixDev

Arabic invented science lol

trigo, algebra, astronomy, chemistry etc. All sciences .

Such a thing only in masonic day dreaming. That was long before arabics ok? Greeks and prior to greeks.

You invented the moon  sabath science, congratulations simpleton. You ll go far with this.

No. I have not invented anything. Im just saying that Bible word is credible. Thats the subject of the topic. At least Im empirically right. You are not about mercury turning to gold.

You are completely mis lead about caballa & alchemy, that's too much to take for your indoctrinated mind lol

A guy who believes that mercury can be made into gold have no right to tell me Im indoctrinated. Thats just silly.

Im indoctrinated? The guy that says that there is some mystical balance in nature cannot tell me Im indoctrinated. Every single uneducated person would agree that there is some "balance". While thats just empty words. But who am I kidding. You believe in gold making, empty words having supreme meaning and empty heads having supreme conciousness.

Im indoctrinated. Thats a good one. I dont have a masonic teachers ok? You probably do. I met several such a people like you in my life. Same words, same empty meanings.

I can tell you - you won't know the truth about the stuff you are learning. You will not be allowed to. Only the evil people are allowed to know every single detail. You will remain good and be mislead.

All I know is that Jesus have told me I should not follow the teaching of Pharisee. And caballa is one their teachings. So sorry. But I choose Jesus rather than Pharisee.

Everyone make his own calling.

Mercury is used to extract gold from ore lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalgam_(chemistry)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_extraction
According to de Lecerda and Salomons (1997) mercury was first in use for extraction at about 1000 BC,[7] according to Meech and others (1998), mercury was used in obtaining gold until the latter period of the first millennia.

Amalgamation with mercury was used to enhance recovery, often by adding it directly to the riffle tables, and mercury is still widely used in small diggings across the world

But it was just a simple example of chemicals reaction formulated as algebra, that I though even a simple minded person could understand.

But I guess it was already too much science at once.

https://www.bible.com/fr/bible/111/PRO.16.10-11.niv

10The lips of a king speak as an oracle,
and his mouth does not betray justice.
11Honest scales and balances belong to the Lord;
all the weights in the bag are of his making.

See it's even in your dear bible that you probably forgot to read.

I have many teachers, none of them are self proclaimed Christian simpleton who dont even read their bible.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabir_ibn_Hayyan

Abu Mūsā Jābir ibn Hayyān (Arabic: جابر بن حیان‎‎, Persian: جابر بن حیان‎‎, often given the nisbahs al-Bariqi, al-Azdi, al-Kufi, al-Tusi or al-Sufi; fl. c. 721 – c. 815),[6] also known by the Latinization Geber, was a polymath: a chemist and alchemist, astronomer and astrologer, engineer, geographer, philosopher, physicist, and pharmacist and physician. Born and educated in Tus, he later traveled to Kufa. He is sometimes referred to as the father of early chemistry.

He is also the one who invented algebra in the book of balance.

https://books.google.fr/books?id=l9bgAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA131&lpg=PA131&dq=theory+of+balance+in+nature+jabir+algebra&source=bl&ots=NAdcapm1W2&sig=BPo-DB7bApO79tpzxgHgCVND4g8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWofPKuLnVAhWDKsAKHfBODmAQ6AEIMjAE#v=onepage&q&f=false

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

Listen up, Astargath!
You are posting but not doing research, that is not how these discussions work! Do your homework before you claim to know something, otherwise you are only promoting an opinion, I will now show you why your opinion is unreasonable by proving that your claims are unreliable.

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

You gave me no reference to the specific tests so you did not even bother to do any work to make sure your opinion about these tests was accurate. You did not conduct a scientific criticism so I will naturally reject your unfounded claims about this phenomenon.
How is it that a mentalist can produce such a distinct and obviously mysterious illusion that also has a unique signature on the EEG? You don't have a clue about how your simple explanation applies in practice? How is Occam's Razor supposed to explain a phenomenon like that without TK? Why is it that the "fake/fraud/illusion" explanation quickly falls apart when faced with having to explain the mountains of evidence already posted here?

40 cases: http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
EEG of telekinesis in action: http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/
Find the telekinesis video on your own: http://googl.com/#q=telekinesis+superhumans

I mean we already discussed the 40 cases link and they were all bullshit and debunked so from there on I just didn't really care about what you had to say. I will say it again, where are the applications if all those things you claim are real, where are the applications?
Besides not addressing case #1 at all,
You brought up mostly invalid points for the 40 cases, you obviously failed to consider the totality of the evidence and instead focused on prejudices like "the researcher believes in GOD, so he is not reliable". You still hold to the fallacy that survival has been ruled out, you thereby avoid giving a complete account of the evidence. What good is science if you are expecting an outcome and will ignore the results if they do not meet those expectations?

You never replied to my questions about your burden of proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19336271#msg19336271

You think that you have no burden of proof in this discussion, that is why you never make an ADEQUATE rebuttal. All the other atheists who argued with me have stopped responding too.

Because it is a huge problem if the researchers already believe in that. How many times did christians claim to find the noah's ark and it turned out to be false? It is the same with them and since there is no concrete evidence a part from eye witnesses and stories there is no point in believing any of it. There are ton of stories about ton of ''paranormal'' phenomena but there is never concrete evidence, just stories. There is no point in believing any of it and I don't gain anything by believing on it either, I don't know what you are getting from it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:18:21 PM

hey man... wheres my buddy badecker? im having trolling withdrawals!
 looks like his thread got hijacked by some professors of philosophical cure for sleep deprivation  Grin  Grin

damn.... i miss horace too  Wink

ahh well back to the bitcoin cash drama!  its far more entertaining than this train wreck Roll Eyes

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:03:45 PM

looks like his thread got hijacked by some professors of philosophical cure for sleep deprivation  Grin  Grin

If only that could make me sleep !  Sad Angry

My adhd is stronger than this  Tongue

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:30:46 AM

Listen up, Astargath!
You are posting but not doing research, that is not how these discussions work! Do your homework before you claim to know something, otherwise you are only promoting an opinion, I will now show you why your opinion is unreasonable by proving that your claims are unreliable.

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

You gave me no reference to the specific tests so you did not even bother to do any work to make sure your opinion about these tests was accurate. You did not conduct a scientific criticism so I will naturally reject your unfounded claims about this phenomenon.
How is it that a mentalist can produce such a distinct and obviously mysterious illusion that also has a unique signature on the EEG? You don't have a clue about how your simple explanation applies in practice? How is Occam's Razor supposed to explain a phenomenon like that without TK? Why is it that the "fake/fraud/illusion" explanation quickly falls apart when faced with having to explain the mountains of evidence already posted here?

EEG of telekinesis in action: http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/
Find the telekinesis video on your own: http://googl.com/#q=telekinesis+superhumans

I mean we already discussed the 40 cases link and they were all bullshit and debunked so from there on I just didn't really care about what you had to say. I will say it again, where are the applications if all those things you claim are real, where are the applications?
You brought up mostly invalid points for the 40 cases, you obviously failed to consider the totality of the evidence and instead focused on prejudices like "the researcher believes in GOD, so he is not reliable". You still hold to the fallacy that survival has been ruled out, you thereby avoid giving a complete account of the evidence. What good is science if you are expecting an outcome and will ignore the results if they do not meet those expectations?

You think that you have no burden of proof in this discussion, that is why you never make an ADEQUATE rebuttal. All the other atheists who argued with me have stopped responding too.

Because it is a huge problem if the researchers already believe in that. How many times did christians claim to find the noah's ark and it turned out to be false? It is the same with them and since there is no concrete evidence a part from eye witnesses and stories there is no point in believing any of it. There are ton of stories about ton of ''paranormal'' phenomena but there is never concrete evidence, just stories. There is no point in believing any of it and I don't gain anything by believing on it either, I don't know what you are getting from it.
These tests are not stories, they are scientific observations. A measurement of the power of mind.
Astargath

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

Listen up, Astargath!

These tests are not stories, they are scientific observations. A measurement of the power of mind.

It is claimed to be a test but if it really was a scientific test, don't you think we would already hear about this all the time? Don't you think scientists would have applied that to something? Why do you think virtually all scientists do not believe in that kind of stuff if it really was proved to be true? You think they purposely say it's false?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Inconite

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 10:44:21 AM

I am sorry but I never believed in gods and they never existed.
All gods were aliens who came from skies to teach something.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:08:21 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 01:12:46 PM by IadixDev

tests are not stories, they are scientific observations. A measurement of the power of mind.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Rama

Śrī Swāmī Rāma (1925–1996) was an Indian yógī. Several Indian yogis have influenced Westerners including Swami Vivekananda, Ramkrishna Paramhansa, Paramhansa Yogananda and many more. Swami Rama was one of the first yogis, however, to be studied by Western scientists. In the 1960s he was examined by scientists at the Menninger Clinic who studied his ability to voluntarily control bodily processes (such as heartbeat, blood pressure, and body temperature) that are normally considered to be non-voluntary (autonomic).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga_nidra#Scientific_evaluation Smiley

The swami demonstrated the capacity to enter the various states of consciousness at will, as evidenced by remarkable changes in the electrical activity of his brain. Upon relaxing himself in the laboratory, he first entered the yoga nidra state, producing 70% alpha wave discharge for a predetermined 5 minute period, simply by imagining an empty blue sky with occasional drifting clouds. [7] Next, Swami Rama entered a state of dreaming sleep which was accompanied by slower theta waves for 75% of the subsequent 5 minute test period.[7] This state, which he later described as being "noisy and unpleasant", was attained by "stilling the conscious mind and bringing forth the subconscious". In this state he had the internal experience of desires, ambitions, memories and past images in archetypal form rising sequentially from the subconscious and unconscious with a rush, each archetype occupying his whole awareness.[7]

Finally, the swami entered the state of (usually unconscious) deep sleep, as verified by the emergence of the characteristic pattern of slow rhythm delta waves. However, he remained perfectly aware throughout the entire experimental period.[7] He later recalled the various events which had occurred in the laboratory during the experiment, including all the questions that one of the scientists had asked him during the period of deep delta wave sleep, while his body lay snoring quietly.

http://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/siddhis-attain-yoga-powers/

Mainstream science is not so sure. Many scientists and scholars trained within the Western worldview regard such powers not as supernormal capacities of the human mind, but as superstitions used solely to promote religious faith.

“In Buddhism, these are not miracles in the sense of being supernatural events, any more than the discovery and amazing uses of lasers are miraculous— however they may appear to those ignorant of the nature and potentials of light. Such contemplatives claim to have realized the nature and potentials of consciousness far beyond anything known in contemporary science. What may appear supernatural to a scientist or a layperson may seem perfectly natural to an advanced contemplative, much as certain technological advances may appear miraculous to a contemplative.”

Attaining The Siddhis

“The whole history of science shows us that whenever the educated and scientific men of any age have denied the facts of other investigators on a priori grounds of absurdity or impossibility, the deniers have always been wrong.”

— Alfred Russell Wallace

The Yoga Sutras provide a taxonomy of supernormal mental powers and a means of obtaining them. Today we would classify most of the siddhis as various forms of psychic, or psi, phenomena. Others might be called exceptionally precise means of controlling the mind- body relationship.

Before we begin our scientific examination of the siddhis, it is noteworthy that Patanjali and others specifically highlighted the dangers  of dwelling on the siddhis. Patanjali states in Sutra III.51 a warning that may be translated as:

Avoid invitations to display or identify with any accomplishments in yoga, including the siddhis, even if invited by a respected person, because this can reinforce one’s sense of separate self, leading to ego, pride, and arrogance, and this becomes an impediment toward further spiritual unfoldment. There are many ways that this trap can manifest. If personal pride or greed causes one to be seduced by the ever-present challenge of proving one’s abilities to skeptics, such as using psychic abilities to win a prize, then the power gained by that seduction is likely to corrupt the ethical restraints that are the very first lesson to learn on the eightfold path. That “power corrupts” is an unavoidable truth in human affairs, and the consequences of the fall in this case are profound because the goal of achieving enlightenment, which requires far more discipline than simply developing clairvoyance, is lost. Even if one does not personally identify with an attained siddhi, and instead attributes it to one’s teacher or a particular lineage, the damage is done.

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:09:50 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 04:36:31 PM by Przemax

There are another evidences of the Bible credibility. It shows why it is rational to assume, the firnament of heavens in fact does exist, like it is explained in the Bible. Its the Karmans line on 100km above the ground. I will point out on why the glass is likely to be in the sky:

Another scientific evidences came from Ruperth Sheldrake. He had found scientificly that if one person is doing something around the world the other has easier time of learning that thing. Even when they had not physicly met. So its something that our lovely oriental/cabalistic friends are implying, but without all that Hindu "empty your mind" stuff and other metaphysical nonesense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg

There are many evidences of biological truth from the Bible. For example every animal can reproduce only within its own kind. Where the kind is for example a dog, where fox, wolf and a dog are dogs etc etc.

So to summarise, there are genetical, biological, geographical, astonomical, physical, antropological and historical evidences of the Bible being right. Probably many many more are to be discovered still.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

Metaphysics is the basic of natural science.

The first person to coin the term science also wrote the metaphysics. ( aristotle )

Emptying your mind is not "hindu stuff" lol

The thing on firmament ok, are you serious ?  Huh  Shocked

But otherwise yes there are many truth in ancient texts and scripture Smiley

Przemax

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:38:17 PM

The first person to coin the term science also wrote the metaphysics. ( aristotle )

The rest ok, are you serious ?  Huh  Shocked

Observations and the experiments is the basis of natural science. Aristotle was more wrong than he was right.

The rest - why should I not be serious? Thats just logic, observation and deduction. Make your own mind if that is worth of taking into account. Or maybe you know only a meditation and yoga techniques.

But otherwise yes there are many truth in ancient texts and scripture Smiley

No. Im talking about the Bible specifically. Maybe some of the Wedas I would consider worth reading and to examine, but with a very critical and sharp mind.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

Observations and the experiments is the basis of natural science. Aristotle was more wrong than he was right.

The rest - why should I not be serious? Thats just logic, observation and deduction. Make your own mind if that is worth of taking into account. Or maybe you know only a meditation and yoga techniques.

He is still the one who started to study object, classify knowledge as science, make observation write encyclopedia etc and the one who wrote metaphysics, which is the starting point of natural science, followed by arab , up to newton who studied deeply alchemy, and he wrote extensively on alchemy too.

He was the closest to the view of natural science in the Greek antiquity. More or less the one who invented natural science.

Methaphysics, natural science & alchemy are very close to each other.

You really think there is a glass firmament in the sky above earth ? Lol

Przemax

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

He is still the one who started to study object, classify knowledge as science, write encyclopedia etc and the one who wrote metaphysics, which is the starting point of natural science, followed by arab , up to newton who studied deeply alchemy, and he wrote extensively on alchemy too.

You act like if all the world started with Aristotle and Arabs.... Give me a break with that ok? Thats an obvious sign of indoctrination by the Jesuits one way or another and their beloved "Saint" Thomas.

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

Im just pointing to the origin of science lol

Before aristotle, no science. And he has been forgotten in occident for 1500 years.

So actually yes, the world of science started with aristotle and the arab.

I dont know any jesuits that I know of, im just trying to set the truth of the matter about science and metaphysics.

Not my fault if you are indoctrinated to think anything that make sense out of the 3 pages of bibles you have read come from jesuits or free mason, cabalist or hindu stuff lol

Przemax

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:52:39 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 05:07:59 PM by Przemax

Im just pointing to the origin of science lol

Before aristotle, no science. And he has been forgotten in occident for 1500 years.

So actually yes, the world of science started with aristotle and the arab.

I dont know any jesuits that I know of, im just trying to set the truth of the matter about science and metaphysics.

Not my fault if you are indoctrinated to think anything that make sense out of the 3 pages of bibles you have read come from jesuits or free mason, cabalist or hindu stuff lol

So explain one thing to me. Before the Aristotle the natural observations was the basis of greek philosophy, after the Aristotle almost non had indentify philosophy with natural observations. And how would you explain that after the overthrow of metaphysics from natural science it has become a very succesful science made by puritans.

Yes there is a connection - its exclude itself like day and a night.

Jesuits control the education. I know. I've been there, seen it, and I do not agree with them on many topics.
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:21:06 PM

Greek philosophy is not about natural observation. Rational Philosophy is not about observation. Euclidian geometry is not about observation. Socratic method is not about obszrvation. I posted about this in previous post.

Read plato  ( rationalism, pre christianism) vs aristotle natural science, empirism, metaphysics.

Natural science is different from rational philosophy and mathematics.

Przemax

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:34:33 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 06:24:37 PM by Przemax

Greek philosophy is not about natural observation. Rational Philosophy is not about observation. Euclidian geometry is not about observation. Socratic method is not about obszrvation. I posted about this in previous post.

Read plato  ( rationalism, pre christianism) vs aristotle natural science, empirism, metaphysics.

Natural science is different from rational philosophy and mathematics.

I don't care about what they had taught you ok? Plato was a pagan not a christian. And there were a lot of people that wanted to found a logos in nature, objects, forms and such.

There were a variety of schools of thoughts before greeks, persian, indian, babylonian, asyrian, egyptian and so on and so forth.

None of it, not even aristotle or arabs were scientific, no matter anyone had told you. Science is a method of inquiry based on the scientific method. And thats it. Anything else you say about the science is just unprovable sophistry ok?

Why would I idolise a man? Thats a paganry. Leave that to yourself ok? Im far from a notion that one man can change the world ok? If you do you are a pagan and your god is not my God, so why would I care about what you think, if Im right, on what proves his existance? You can prove the existance of your god, you need to indentify him first. My God is the God of the Bible.

You love the idea, that is being pushed, because thats a christian bashing. It has no substance at all. Nada. Nicht. Makes no sense. Make sense only to people wanting to bash christian on the face.
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:54:49 PM

Listen up, Astargath!

It is claimed to be a test but if it really was a scientific test, don't you think we would already hear about this all the time? Don't you think scientists would have applied that to something? Why do you think virtually all scientists do not believe in that kind of stuff if it really was proved to be true? You think they purposely say it's false?

A famous paper recently showed that the claimed results of most scientific studies are simply false:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182327/
So why should we BLINDLY trust mainstream opinion of scientists (an opinion based in ignorance)? Stick to hard evidence and you will be fine. I have disclosed the evidence, so anyone who doubts it can debate the facts with me.
In my opinion, the scientists who reject survival are also wrong, but the brightest scientists like Wallace did find evidence and cocncluded that survival is real.
Przemax

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:00:33 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 07:51:02 AM by Przemax

Listen up, Astargath!

A famous paper recently showed that the claimed results of most scientific studies are simply false:
So why should we BLINDLY trust mainstream opinion of scientists (an opinion based in ignorance)? Stick to hard evidence and you will be fine. I have disclosed the evidence, so anyone who doubts it can debate the facts with me.
In my opinion, the scientists who reject survival are also wrong, but the brightest scientists like Wallace did find evidence and cocncluded that survival is real.

Im not on the subject. What if its real? Is the experiment falsifiable? If not, thats a doubtful science at best.

Are the experiments repeatable? If not, its hard to call it science actually.

And what if you are right. How does that proves God? It proves the existance of spirits not God per se.
Astargath

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

Listen up, Astargath!

Im not on the subject. What if its real? Is the experiment falsifiable? If not, thats a doubtful science at best.

Are the experiments repeatable? If not, its hard to call it science actually.

And what if you are right. How does that proves God? It proves the existance of spirits not God per se.

Also, if you believe most studies are false why do you believe so hard in 1 study you found that ''proved'' what you claim, doesn't make much sense to me.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: