Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:57:44 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 04:51:47 PM by Przemax

Discovering Dna

Complication of dna is rather a disprove of evolution at best. Its nowhere near to be a proof.

finding transitional fossils

You do not need to wait millions of years to create fossils. You need a catastrophy. Like a global flood for example.

By the way. Its circular logic. Biologists reffers to geologist and geologist to biologists without checking validity of claims. Babilonian logic I say. Complicate things more, maybe you will build a tower to the sky of this absurd.

matching traits to common ancestors

Thats not science. Its a priori.

observing evolution over short timescales like the peppered moth but there are other examples worth pointing out

24Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind"; and it was so.

Yes peppered moth came from its kind a moth, not a banana given enough of time to pass. Sorry being mocking. Its asking for it.

Our war against bacteria is rapidly producing highly resistant strains

Disease are there to help us gain health not for us to get away from them. Toxicity is the origin of disease. Do you think a bacteria is a danger to healthy individual? Pasteur even said that bacteria is nothing, the enviroment is everything.
Medicine right now is finding the benefit of having parasites. You have completly outdated informations my friend. Science is leaving your position to more enlighted one. We start to see the nature is not our enemy and not everyone try to kill us.

Similarly, many animals are adapting to pesticides

There could be some form of natural selection of those. I fully agree. That does not prove evolution that God is wrong what he says. But its not a mutation per se. Its a variation within a specie. Most of those variation can reverse. And it could be that young rats are activating their fenotypes within a genome, within a contact with a toxin.

That's blind faith to you?

Yes, because I have said it does not disprove this:

24Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind"; and it was so.

Real testable evidence, do you have any?

Yes, there is no animal that does not aply to this:

Of course you don't

Yes I do. Look up.

you said it yourself ''I could at least hope to be ressurected'' and that's why most people believe in what they believe, because of fear to accept reality.
Posted on: Toda

No. I have said it because you had said that I fear death. I don't more than I fear God. Its a tautology of yours that I had destroyed. I had given a logical counter argument.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

So no testable evidence whatsoever, that's what I thought. You also can't disprove this: The giant spaghetti monster created all animals, can you? You see, you don't know what testable evidence or evidence is. ''Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind"; and it was so.''

That's what you said, however you have to prove that god exists in the first place and then you would need to prove he actually said that and then prove that he actually did it, where is the proof for any of that? Just admit it, you believe in it because that's what you were told, there is no evidence for any of it. In fact why do you believe in the bible and not the other religious books? How did you determine that the bible was factual and the others aren't?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:33:16 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 07:08:49 PM by Przemax

So no testable evidence whatsoever, that's what I thought. You also can't disprove this: The giant spaghetti monster created all animals, can you? You see, you don't know what testable evidence or evidence is. ''Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind"; and it was so.''

That's what you said, however you have to prove that god exists in the first place and then you would need to prove he actually said that and then prove that he actually did it, where is the proof for any of that? Just admit it, you believe in it because that's what you were told, there is no evidence for any of it. In fact why do you believe in the bible and not the other religious books? How did you determine that the bible was factual and the others aren't?

My proof of validity of God's word is that cow breed cow and thats what been and thats what will. If someone wrote a letter to you and said. Hey Im Fred, and I had left you some money under that and that tree, and you would found that money there. It will not be a proof that this guy is Fred, but at least you could assume that a guy that claims to be fred is trustworthy. Right? Why would I not believe God if he proofs to be trustworthy in everything he says in his Bible?

Now take evolutionists. There are numbers of evidences of frauds made by evolutionists and no claim they make is provable truth. Sometimes to the contrary. And you defend them - that at least they try? Oh come on.............

My confidence of Gods word is coming from people like you actually. You say that there are claims, while there are none valid. Thats a desperation. You can try to find a proof of evolution. But every day of not finding anything gives me more and more confidence in my claims.

You claim that God is wrong.

He have done it like so: He made a Human kind. Human kind can only and will only produce humans. Some will be sick some will be asians some will be caucasian. But they are all humans. How do I know? Because the product of the intercourse is human. ALWAYS. Take every other kind there is ALWAYS the same kind.

That proves the creationism. You can call it what you like, but if you will not find evidence to the contrary GOD WORD IS PURE TRUTH here. Its a fact. And science deals with facts.

How did he do it? I do not have an idea. Actually I have but those are just hypothesis right now.
How did you determine that the bible was factual and the others aren't?

The one that talks about facts. One kind of animal produce the same kind and will always. Thats a fact. Isn't it? OMG if you have kids what do you expect - a duck? How more factual that could be that you expect human and can have 100% certainty.

Guess whats the offspring of a fly. Yeah a fly. Even if it would be bigger fly or smaller fly. Different colour fly, more haired fly. IT WILL BE A FLY! noone ever will or will experience something else.

You are willfuly ignorant. But our lord said there will be a lot of people willfuly ignorant of him in the last days.

The giant spaghetti monster created all animals, can you?

Yes I can disprove it. In order for a proper spaghetti to occur, animals have to exist because spaghetti is made of animal parts and wheat.
Przemax

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:17:26 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 07:27:55 PM by Przemax

it can be, because god is like santa claus, only people that want to believe in something believe about it

Yes the god is like santa. The God... thats another story here.

You know at least a half of everything? Even if yes, how do you know if God isn't in the other half?
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:33:29 AM

I believe that God exists and believes that this world belongs to God
No need to be in doubt for his existence ...
Astargath

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

My proof of validity of God's word is that cow breed cow and thats what been and thats what will. If someone wrote a letter to you and said. Hey Im Fred, and I had left you some money under that and that tree, and you would found that money there. It will not be a proof that this guy is Fred, but at least you could assume that a guy that claims to be fred is trustworthy. Right? Why would I not believe God if he proofs to be trustworthy in everything he says in his Bible?

Now take evolutionists. There are numbers of evidences of frauds made by evolutionists and no claim they make is provable truth. Sometimes to the contrary. And you defend them - that at least they try? Oh come on.............

My confidence of Gods word is coming from people like you actually. You say that there are claims, while there are none valid. Thats a desperation. You can try to find a proof of evolution. But every day of not finding anything gives me more and more confidence in my claims.

He have done it like so: He made a Human kind. Human kind can only and will only produce humans. Some will be sick some will be asians some will be caucasian. But they are all humans. How do I know? Because the product of the intercourse is human. ALWAYS. Take every other kind there is ALWAYS the same kind.

That proves the creationism. You can call it what you like, but if you will not find evidence to the contrary GOD WORD IS PURE TRUTH here. Its a fact. And science deals with facts.

How did he do it? I do not have an idea. Actually I have but those are just hypothesis right now.

The one that talks about facts. One kind of animal produce the same kind and will always. Thats a fact. Isn't it? OMG if you have kids what do you expect - a duck? How more factual that could be that you expect human and can have 100% certainty.

Guess whats the offspring of a fly. Yeah a fly. Even if it would be bigger fly or smaller fly. Different colour fly, more haired fly. IT WILL BE A FLY! noone ever will or will experience something else.

You are willfuly ignorant. But our lord said there will be a lot of people willfuly ignorant of him in the last days.

Yes I can disprove it. In order for a proper spaghetti to occur, animals have to exist because spaghetti is made of animal parts and wheat.

''My proof of validity of God's word is that cow breed cow and thats what been and thats what will'' And you telling me that what I say is desperation? You realize people knew that cows produce cows before writing the bible, right? How does that prove god lmao.

''The one that talks about facts. One kind of animal produce the same kind and will always. Thats a fact. Isn't it? OMG if you have kids what do you expect - a duck? How more factual that could be that you expect human and can have 100% certainty.'' I fail to see how does that prove god. Everyone knew that already before writing the bible, people already knew about animals, trees, mountains. None of that proves god and you obviously don't know what proof even means. I am not going to debate you anymore because it's clear at this point that you are stupid.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:27:29 PM

''My proof of validity of God's word is that cow breed cow and thats what been and thats what will'' And you telling me that what I say is desperation? You realize people knew that cows produce cows before writing the bible, right? How does that prove god lmao.

''The one that talks about facts. One kind of animal produce the same kind and will always. Thats a fact. Isn't it? OMG if you have kids what do you expect - a duck? How more factual that could be that you expect human and can have 100% certainty.'' I fail to see how does that prove god. Everyone knew that already before writing the bible, people already knew about animals, trees, mountains. None of that proves god and you obviously don't know what proof even means. I am not going to debate you anymore because it's clear at this point that you are stupid.

Cows produce cows. They don't produce frogs. That is evolution talk. The point that makes it God-talk is that nothing only produces nothing.

In other words, like begets like. Only something that must be termed "God" has the ability to start a universe, and to make the systems that it takes for cows to make cows, and like to make like. Why? Because before there is a universe, there is nothing. And like only makes like. All a nothing could do alone was make nothing. It takes a REAL God to make the gigantic changes in nothing so that a universe is the result, just like it would take a REAL God to make the gigantic changes in a cow so that it becomes a frog.

No matter what it was that started the system-universe, it is God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

And you telling me that what I say is desperation? You realize people knew that cows produce cows before writing the bible, right? How does that prove god lmao.

That does not prove God. Have I said that? That proves validity of BIBLE model of creation of life, that unless any population would produce something else from a cow than a cow, the evolution is impossible. Do you know what a counter argument in logic even is?

And you say Im stupid? Do you know what is an argument? Do you know what is a counter argument?

Evolution is a counter thesis to the Bible. And if one is right the other is wrong. God have described how reproduction works in the same passage as the creation passage. Its deep in meaning. Description is a part of science. The difference between us is that I know what is the difference between a description of facts and its explanation. Yes it is not an explanation in the BIBLE. Evolutionists says that their descriptions are explanations. THEY ARE NOT! You are describing your false theoram with unfactual bullshit. The bible describtion is only one and it remains A FACT! Ofcourse its not explained. DID I SAY ITS SCIENCE or science proof? YOU STARTED THE DEBATE! I told you that talking about evolution does not belong here in this subject BECAUSE ITS NOT SCIENCE. And you like a maniac start to put the words in my mouth that i think creationism is science. IT IS NOT. Neither does evolution. ITS OFFTOPIC THAT YOU HAVE STARTED.

If the population of cows always produces cows,then its the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The absolute means divine, unchangable. And that remains as fact. Prove that its changable than that would mean its not DIVINE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Its the atheist job to prove that God is wrong or unexsistant, otherwise the term atheist is completly moronic.

The whole debate is not about creationism proving God. Its not what its all about. Creationism can not prove God. Ok? Im not claiming it.

The whole debate is about if science knows better or not than religion. The answer is no. Because evolution is not science.
tohir229

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

There is this earth, if from the science I learned in the boarding school in the book of monotheism, that there is a nature of this proof that the gods exist, ashaduanla thanaillahwaadadna muhaadurrosullah
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:18:57 PM

Science.

Entropy shows us there was a beginning.

Complexity shows us that there is something that entropy has not destroyed.

Complexity and entropy combined show us that the complexity of the past was far greater than it is in the present.

Cause and effect (and many other scientific things) show us that the complexity is far beyond understanding.

Whatever caused the "something" of this universe to exist out of nothing, had the complexity of the universe within it, including the complexity of intelligence and spirit and mind.

This all shows us that whatever the Creator is, He/It is God. And it show this to us through science.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:58:23 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 03:08:24 PM by Przemax

Science.

Complexity and entropy combined show us that the complexity of the past was far greater than it is in the present.

Cause and effect (and many other scientific things) show us that the complexity is far beyond understanding.

Whatever caused the "something" of this universe to exist out of nothing, had the complexity of the universe within it, including the complexity of intelligence and spirit and mind.

This all shows us that whatever the Creator is, He/It is God. And it show this to us through science.

Cool

Yet... He created us in his likeliness. So we potentialy can understand his complexity by the science endevaours in the future.

Thats absolutely wonderful that potentialy the whole world can be within our eyes and the whole complexity within our minds.

Right now it would be hard to imagine us to understand even a tiny part of his magnificence. Ofcourse all of this not to take his place, which would be impossible, but to better worship him, to be one with him.
just like it would take a REAL God to make the gigantic changes in a cow so that it becomes a frog.

In my opinion a God that would make evolution could not be the God of the bible. That would pose us two questions.

1) Are there any inspired texts that are better.
2) Is God trying to mischief us? But that would mean its not the God of the bible so there is only first option available in my opinion.
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

The thing is the bible is really two version between old and new testament.

It could be argued that they are speaking about two different gods.

In the first testament they mention elohim that is a plural, and it use lot of references to older myth, and inspired from other myth.

Can be wondered if old testament is really even about the "one god" that much.

But it's inspired from kaballah, and fundemental axioms from tree of life, the concept in both science and relation in the principle of rest/motion, active/passive, emission/reflection, potential/energy, even the concept of archangels, as active principle of creation and all this come from older things like kaballah, egypt, etc.

All the fundamental axioms from science also comes from this actually.

On the wholes thinkers of the so called enlightment century, none of them get to axioms or theory with that level of universality and fundementalism. Or they are just rehash of older things.

And if there one area is really still out of "hard science" it's really biology or evolution. The amount of actual science as in universal axioms and law, metrics or algebra valid all the time in those domains are very slim, if not inexistants.

Most of what actual science do today is burning forest to make energy, doing war for oil, ruining the planet to exploit natural resources, make war to exploit natural resources, when it screw up like Mexico oil spill or fukushima, nobody know how to fix it ..

Or then calling people stupid and ignorant, unable to admit when they cant answer something ..

Astargath

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:37:53 PM

And you telling me that what I say is desperation? You realize people knew that cows produce cows before writing the bible, right? How does that prove god lmao.

That does not prove God. Have I said that? That proves validity of BIBLE model of creation of life, that unless any population would produce something else from a cow than a cow, the evolution is impossible. Do you know what a counter argument in logic even is?

And you say Im stupid? Do you know what is an argument? Do you know what is a counter argument?

Evolution is a counter thesis to the Bible. And if one is right the other is wrong. God have described how reproduction works in the same passage as the creation passage. Its deep in meaning. Description is a part of science. The difference between us is that I know what is the difference between a description of facts and its explanation. Yes it is not an explanation in the BIBLE. Evolutionists says that their descriptions are explanations. THEY ARE NOT! You are describing your false theoram with unfactual bullshit. The bible describtion is only one and it remains A FACT! Ofcourse its not explained. DID I SAY ITS SCIENCE or science proof? YOU STARTED THE DEBATE! I told you that talking about evolution does not belong here in this subject BECAUSE ITS NOT SCIENCE. And you like a maniac start to put the words in my mouth that i think creationism is science. IT IS NOT. Neither does evolution. ITS OFFTOPIC THAT YOU HAVE STARTED.

If the population of cows always produces cows,then its the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. The absolute means divine, unchangable. And that remains as fact. Prove that its changable than that would mean its not DIVINE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Its the atheist job to prove that God is wrong or unexsistant, otherwise the term atheist is completly moronic.

The whole debate is not about creationism proving God. Its not what its all about. Creationism can not prove God. Ok? Im not claiming it.

The whole debate is about if science knows better or not than religion. The answer is no. Because evolution is not science.

One factual thing in the book does not prove the whole book is true. The bible is real, obviously, however that doesn't mean what's written in it is also true.

''The whole debate is about if science knows better or not than religion. The answer is no. Because evolution is not science.''

Have we made cars, planes, medicine or any technology based on religion? No, every technology is based on science and guess what, IT WORKS. You are typing your retarded shit thanks to science, not religion. Religion did not make computers. Do religious people go to the hospital when they are sick or do they pray and wait for god to heal them? Wake up to reality, religious nut.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:45:36 PM

I believe there's something, no idea if it's God or some other sh*t.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

One factual thing in the book does not prove the whole book is true. The bible is real, obviously, however that doesn't mean what's written in it is also true.

''The whole debate is about if science knows better or not than religion. The answer is no. Because evolution is not science.''

Have we made cars, planes, medicine or any technology based on religion? No, every technology is based on science and guess what, IT WORKS. You are typing your retarded shit thanks to science, not religion. Religion did not make computers. Do religious people go to the hospital when they are sick or do they pray and wait for god to heal them? Wake up to reality, religious nut.

Whether or not the Bible is true, doesn't have any bearing on this topic. This topic is scientific proof. While the Bible might back up science in some ways, it is not scientific proof.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:05:08 PM

Science.

Cool

Yet... He created us in his likeliness. So we potentialy can understand his complexity by the science endevaours in the future.

Thats absolutely wonderful that potentialy the whole world can be within our eyes and the whole complexity within our minds.

Right now it would be hard to imagine us to understand even a tiny part of his magnificence. Ofcourse all of this not to take his place, which would be impossible, but to better worship him, to be one with him.
just like it would take a REAL God to make the gigantic changes in a cow so that it becomes a frog.

In my opinion a God that would make evolution could not be the God of the bible. That would pose us two questions.

1) Are there any inspired texts that are better.
2) Is God trying to mischief us? But that would mean its not the God of the bible so there is only first option available in my opinion.

If the first people could mentally grasp what God was all about, nobody will ever know. Even though they were made in the image of God, they threw it away in sin. We aren't really close to understanding what that image was like.

There is no evolution. There is great complexity. The complexity is so great that many scientists think that evolution is real, when all they are seeing is a form of complexity they don't understand.

All evolution/change is built-in. There is no natural selection. The closest that there is to natural selection is the free will of mankind. And even man's free will is very different that what we think it is.

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:11:51 PM

Yes science works and has inventions based on it. Evolution does not work and has no inventions based on ot. And don't mix biology, biochemistry and genetics, because thats separate fields, having nothing to do with making new species. To the contrary, existing science have no interest nor aplication in making new specie or playing gods. Any conclusions hot shot? Evolution is not science even with your silly definition of it. There are no "cars" out of it or elephantmouse breeds.

You worship science, yet you probably know 10% of what I know about it. Maybe even less.

I like science. Where have you noticed that I do not follow your logic? I follow you, I go ahead of you, and then I even double you. Havn't you noticed that? You are no challenge for me as for now.

I debunked all your claims, and you just use circular logic, that I need to prove this to prove something else, before I can debunk you, when you know its impossible to prove God. If that would be so easy, everyone would believe in him. If that would be obvious, every idiot would be able to understand that, I would not have to prove God existence to you.

Why do you say that religion and science are separate? Most of the brightest minds were believers. Those mediocres were not.

The thing is the bible is really two version between old and new testament.

I thought so as well. Before I had read it. After I had read it I know is that those books give one message.

It could be argued that they are speaking about two different gods.

At a first thought.

In the first testament they mention elohim that is a plural

Yes the Father and the Son.

and it use lot of references to older myth, and inspired from other myth.

Can be wondered if old testament is really even about the "one god" that much.

But it's inspired from kaballah, and fundemental axioms from tree of life, the concept in both science and relation in the principle of rest/motion, active/passive, emission/reflection, potential/energy, even the concept of archangels, as active principle of creation and all this come from older things like kaballah, egypt, etc.

All the fundamental axioms from science also comes from this actually.

If you want to know how Old and New testament is one - they both are hostile towards the ancient babilonian mysteries.

So you might be right that everything comes from babylon. But its everything that is wrong and despisful for God. He mentions it many many many many times. Its one of the most consistant message in the Bible.

P.S after some thought about I can't be optimistic about the future. Bad things must be done so that people would understand what is good and bad. Good is what God wants, bad is what God despises. So... what must be done must be done. Until The Jesus comes back again to renew the world and made it anew and reign. Only the Lord will be exalted, not man.

IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:21:42 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 08:09:37 PM by IadixDev

Yes they seem to have in common some beef with corruption of knowledge and way of rulership by the latest pharaoh and babylonian Kings.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Elohim/elohim.html

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Eloha/eloha.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

The issue of yaveh, elohim etc seem bit more confusing in old testament than new Smiley

When taking from hebrew it doesnt seem all that clear if they are always speaking of same one god, or reference to concept and myth /  deities of older things.

It look similar to how egyptian and babylonian gave different name of lesser gods to amon or marduk to give semblence of unity in the kingdoms, or to make different laws or making into one belief. Kinda like the devas in hinduism, being responsible for different aspect of the manifestation of the world.

Sometime in old testament the God seem more personnified, sometime it's more like the one god. Seem to depend on the context.

Przemax

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:30:45 PM

Yes they seem to have in common some beef with corruption of knowledge and way of rulership by the latest pharaoh and babylonian Kings.

The issue of yaveh, elohim etc seem bit more confusing in old testament than new Smiley

When taking from hebrew it doesnt seem all that clear if they are always speaking of same one god, or reference to concept and myth /  deities of older things.

It look similar to how egyptian and babylonian gave different name of lesser gods to amon or marduk to give semblence of unity in the kingdoms, or to make different laws or making into one belief. Kinda like the devas in hinduism, being responsible for different aspect of the manifestation of the world.

Sometime in old testament the God seem more personnified, sometime it's more like the one god. Seem to depend on the context.

Yeah I know. There are mysteries to be debunked here, but I have not enough knowledge to debunk that claims. Sorry. All I know is that there are human traditions mixed with God given traditions. Maybe you are mixing those two together like the ancient Israelis had, that made God angry about them.

Pantheons was sometimes made from conquest aka human traditions. One nation was conquered but could have its human traditions. Later on they heard the God message that he is the one and they were confused - which of those is the One. Thats my hypothesis about that.

Babylon is the symbol of the land of confusion. Btw I like the song by genesis.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:40:46 PM

The Gospels in the N.T. are actually part of the O.T. in some ways. Up until the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, man and God were separated.

In the O.T., and according to the sayings of Jesus, the two main laws were:
1. Love God above all things;
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

In Galatians, Paul said it differently:
For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Why the difference? Because, after the sacrifice of Jesus, God and man were made as one. Loving your neighbor IS loving God. And when you love God, you love your neighbor.

There is no other religion in the world that has and shows this understanding.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 [375] 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: