Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Jackeexx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

Tacitus was the Ancient Roman history writer and senator. In his "Annals" from Tacitus we learn that Jesus was executed while Pontius Pilate was the Roman prefect in charge of Judaea and Tiberius was emperor  - could be one of the scientific proofs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:17:35 PM

I would need to prove. Ok. You were proven wrong with your silly ass evolution nonesense. That seems fair.

You say I don't have proofs... Yeah... I did not know it was trial and I am judged by you. You said reasons and evidences. And you like a donkey are stuck with word proof that you do not even understand. You are a funny little atheist.

You don't get the point with all that. ALL OF THAT WAS NOT PROVEN WRONG. Even if all of that was 50/50 none of that is wrong. While ALL of your evolution school book claims are 100% fraud. Bible is miracly not contradictory with science even on iota. Does that not amaze you? If God would said - and I had cut their head with my magic sword - that would be a science illiterate blubbering idiot speaking. That would be impossible, but a ghost that is a electromagnetic energy itself, he could do the things he said he done in the Bible with 100% scientific accuracy it could be done.

For sure that was a merge of stars. Thats the first time I heard of such a thing.

I had found such an answer:

Astronomers frequently report observations like this of “new stars” or “young stars,” which assume that these stars formed within the last few million years. Astronomers who believe the big bang and today’s other naturalistic origins theories would say stars can form in the present from clouds of dust and gas in space. Realize that no one saw these stars form. Instead, the properties of these stars, along with their location near gas and dust clouds where astronomers think that stars form is the basis for the belief that they are recently formed stars.

One million years old star as new? Wow... Thats something I need to get used to talking with atheists. Full of deceit.

And I have made an error - I ment designer ofcourse. Common designer.

You are very persistent with evolution. As I said even if evolution theory is completely wrong it doesn't prove god in any way. I was a christian myself and I didn't stop believing in god because of evolution. I just realized that I just believed it because my parents told me. I read the bible and I saw it was just pure nonsense and stupidity and that there were hundreds of other religions. I understood religions were made by people to try to explain things but none of them are true, they are made up. All of what you said was not proven right either, I don't know what you mean it was not proven wrong. It's like saying pigs are animals therefore god doesn't exist and if you can't prove that pigs are not animals then god doesn't exist. The problem there is not pigs being animals, the problem is why pigs being animals would prove god non existence. That happens to your arguments. ''Psychological. Carnal needs does not grants satisfaction. Guess what a rich person wants? More money? What strong person wants - more strenght. etc etc. Only the love of God brings you satisfaction.''
So what if believing in god gives you satisfaction, that doesn't point in any way to the existence of god.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:41:56 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 03:54:04 PM by Przemax

I would need to prove. Ok. You were proven wrong with your silly ass evolution nonesense. That seems fair.

You say I don't have proofs... Yeah... I did not know it was trial and I am judged by you. You said reasons and evidences. And you like a donkey are stuck with word proof that you do not even understand. You are a funny little atheist.

You don't get the point with all that. ALL OF THAT WAS NOT PROVEN WRONG. Even if all of that was 50/50 none of that is wrong. While ALL of your evolution school book claims are 100% fraud. Bible is miracly not contradictory with science even on iota. Does that not amaze you? If God would said - and I had cut their head with my magic sword - that would be a science illiterate blubbering idiot speaking. That would be impossible, but a ghost that is a electromagnetic energy itself, he could do the things he said he done in the Bible with 100% scientific accuracy it could be done.

For sure that was a merge of stars. Thats the first time I heard of such a thing.

Astronomers frequently report observations like this of “new stars” or “young stars,” which assume that these stars formed within the last few million years. Astronomers who believe the big bang and today’s other naturalistic origins theories would say stars can form in the present from clouds of dust and gas in space. Realize that no one saw these stars form. Instead, the properties of these stars, along with their location near gas and dust clouds where astronomers think that stars form is the basis for the belief that they are recently formed stars.

One million years old star as new? Wow... Thats something I need to get used to talking with atheists. Full of deceit.

You are very persistent with evolution. As I said even if evolution theory is completely wrong it doesn't prove god in any way. I was a christian myself and I didn't stop believing in god because of evolution. I just realized that I just believed it because my parents told me. I read the bible and I saw it was just pure nonsense and stupidity and that there were hundreds of other religions. I understood religions were made by people to try to explain things but none of them are true, they are made up. All of what you said was not proven right either, I don't know what you mean it was not proven wrong. It's like saying pigs are animals therefore god doesn't exist and if you can't prove that pigs are not animals then god doesn't exist. The problem there is not pigs being animals, the problem is why pigs being animals would prove god non existence. That happens to your arguments. ''Psychological. Carnal needs does not grants satisfaction. Guess what a rich person wants? More money? What strong person wants - more strenght. etc etc. Only the love of God brings you satisfaction.''
So what if believing in god gives you satisfaction, that doesn't point in any way to the existence of god.

The Bible is not contradictory to science. And its the science role to prove if something is disproven as it is contradictory to the statements made to be true. So you clearly can not say that the Bible is not true. How do you define what is true? That what is factual right? And a fact in logic is what was not disproven with logic, using a counter argument.

Just because there are many religions, does not mean, that there is not a one God. God has not made any religion. The Bible is just a story. It helps you to get the general image what God is. Its just an image. If that image does not convince you thats all I can say here. In the Bible there is an answer that human heart can be wicked and self centered, that makes a human to make graven images and to believe things he want to believe rather than one God. Thats the mistery solved by the bible of why there are many religions. Its a conflict between the God law and ficticious law made by man for man. In my opinion all religions have some mix of human traditions with the inspiration of God in them. Thats why the worst thing to do is to mix them - usualy the end goal is that none of God remains in such a religion in the end.

All I can say is that the message and the image of God convince me its true. May I ask how old are you? Maybe you have not gained enough wisdom to discern the message that is in the Bible?

I don't understand many things how world was made, and such. I hope I will further my knowledge in the future.

Even if thats all not true in the Bible, the wisdom in this book is so supreme if you look at it with open heart that you imidiatly love it. So actualy I do not care if its true, or I want it to be true. As long as its not a stupid faith that someone can prove wrong I have no reason not to believe it.

I just love the Bible. For me its the most amazing, the most insightful and the most inspiring book that I had ever read. And I read a lot of other books. But as well its the hardest, most dificult book that I had ever read as well.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:35:11 PM

Complexity proves God. The stuff of the universe all around us, especially life and intelligence, is so extremely great, that nobody can make it. The only place it could have come from is God.

Your problem revolves around your definition of God. If you realized that whatever caused this whole thing to come into being as it is, matched what others called "God," you would realize that we are talking different languages, so to speak. But we mean the same thing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:07:30 PM

Skeptics have been known to ignore the evidence presented to them , I even posted 100 points of evidence here but received no adequate reply.

You can not be surprised that people does not take parapsychology as science. It had been proven hoax to many time for people to give credit for.

Thats why people will not treat you seriously - because of early XX century and many charlatains that cheated people blind. By the way, the Bible had forbidden witchcraft of necromancy, of speaking, dealing and invoking spirits. So I am not sure how do you prove God by proving things he forbidden but nevermind.
The point is not to prove GOD but to provide scientific evidence, the kind which speaks for itself because it is empirical. Why not consider the wisdom of GOD could have spoken instructions in other texts? What if you found written content that indicates a divine source, would you discard any such books if they are not in the mainstream? Why not consider the contents of the Phoenix Journals as divine communication meant to instruct mankind? In my opinion the content of this material explains Bible teaching much better than Bible alone. As for parapsychology I think the papers by Cunningham are very important and the trans-survival hypothesis website has a good view of the parapsychology material.

I just clarified that its not the God of the bible you are talking about. Do not take it personal. It was just a clarification.
How do you know that I am not talking about GOD? Simply because your Bible tells you so? Then you are just following authority and not doing your own thinking.
Since you did not answer my question, I have another one:

Is the Bible fit for worship?
The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is filled with numerous stories of animal and human sacrifice.  God, we are told, likes the pleasing aroma of burning flesh.  Animal sacrifice is much more common than human sacrifice, but both occur and are “pleasing to the Lord”.

Genesis, the first book of the Bible, has Abraham preparing to sacrifice his son to God.  “Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah.  Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you.” (Genesis 22:1-18)  Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him.  He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar.  Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat.  He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith.  However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn’t kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do.  If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone’s prison-bitch.  It amazes me how Christians see this story as a sign of God’s love.  There is no love here, just pure unadulterated evil.

So how is it that the atheist can recognize evil in the Bible but the fundamentalist Christian cannot?
Hi Przemax, you want me to consider the context of the story about god terrorizing a child, but I can see that the content of the story has the child suffering and threatened like ab animal, this is not a story about GOD because the content refutes the source, there is simply no way that Father would bring about the torture of a child, and this idea about ethical imperative follows easily from the Christian writings and intuitions about moral law. This chat would be much facilitated if you were to read the papers from Cunningham called "The Content Source Problem" and "The Problem of Seth's Origin ", then consider whether this story [and others mentioned on the evilbible site] really is one of the all-good-and-powerful doing what is right and teaching humans justice by such story.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

Skeptics have been known to ignore the evidence presented to them , I even posted 100 points of evidence here but received no adequate reply.

You can not be surprised that people does not take parapsychology as science. It had been proven hoax to many time for people to give credit for.

Thats why people will not treat you seriously - because of early XX century and many charlatains that cheated people blind. By the way, the Bible had forbidden witchcraft of necromancy, of speaking, dealing and invoking spirits. So I am not sure how do you prove God by proving things he forbidden but nevermind.
The point is not to prove GOD but to provide scientific evidence, the kind which speaks for itself because it is empirical. Why not consider the wisdom of GOD could have spoken instructions in other texts? What if you found written content that indicates a divine source, would you discard any such books if they are not in the mainstream? Why not consider the contents of the Phoenix Journals as divine communication meant to instruct mankind? In my opinion the content of this material explains Bible teaching much better than Bible alone. As for parapsychology I think the papers by Cunningham are very important and the trans-survival hypothesis website has a good view of the parapsychology material.

I just clarified that its not the God of the bible you are talking about. Do not take it personal. It was just a clarification.
How do you know that I am not talking about GOD? Simply because your Bible tells you so? Then you are just following authority and not doing your own thinking.

The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is filled with numerous stories of animal and human sacrifice.  God, we are told, likes the pleasing aroma of burning flesh.  Animal sacrifice is much more common than human sacrifice, but both occur and are “pleasing to the Lord”.

Genesis, the first book of the Bible, has Abraham preparing to sacrifice his son to God.  “Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah.  Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you.” (Genesis 22:1-18)  Abraham takes his own son up on a mountain and builds an altar upon which to burn him.  He even lies to his son and has him help build the altar.  Then Abraham ties his son to the altar and puts a knife to his throat.  He then hears God tell him this was just a test of his faith.  However, God still wanted to smell some burnt flesh so he tells Abraham to burn a ram.

Even though he didn’t kill his son, it is still an incredibly cruel and evil thing to do.  If Abraham did that today he would be in jail serving a long sentence as someone’s prison-bitch.  It amazes me how Christians see this story as a sign of God’s love.  There is no love here, just pure unadulterated evil.

So how is it that the atheist can recognize evil in the Bible but the fundamentalist Christian cannot?
Hi Przemax, you want me to consider the context of the story about god terrorizing a child, but I can see that the content of the story has the child suffering and threatened like ab animal, this is not a story about GOD because the content refutes the source, there is simply no way that Father would bring about the torture of a child, and this idea about ethical imperative follows easily from the Christian writings and intuitions about moral law. This chat would be much facilitated if you were to read the papers from Cunningham called "The Content Source Problem" and "The Problem of Seth's Origin ", then consider whether this story [and others mentioned on the evilbible site] really is one of the all-good-and-powerful doing what is right and teaching humans justice by such story.

Seth is said to be Melchizedek. And Melchizedek is said to be like the Son of God in Hebrews. This means that the words about Seth are not and cannot be clear in the understanding of mankind. We only understand in an outer, unclear way.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

Seth is said to be Melchizedek. And Melchizedek is said to be like the Son of God in Hebrews. This means that the words about Seth are not and cannot be clear in the understanding of mankind. We only understand in an outer, unclear way.

Cool
Seth is not relevant to the discussion, the question you have to ask yourself is "why is GOD demanding that Abraham commit evil? Is it justified for GOD to act this way?"
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:36:40 AM

It is Only because the fundamentalist chooses obedience to a Bible story over their own moral conscience.

These moral norms do, in fact, come from God, and the existence of such objective moral norms provides strong evidence for the existence of a moral, personal God. But one does not need to believe in God or appeal to Holy Scripture to know that certain moral precepts are genuine moral absolutes.4 Again, these basic principles of moral obligation are absolutes that are knowable (at least in principle) by all people everywhere without the aid of Scripture. What is meant by an absolute here? An absolute is an objectively true moral principle that is unchanging and cross-cultural. It is true whether or not anyone believes it to be true. Natural moral law theory implies that we discover morality — we do not invent it.
"Do not torture" is a moral obligation which is absolute, that means that GOD does not torture. The Biblical story about GOD torturing an innocent child cannot be taken seriously.
Przemax

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:55:11 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 05:05:15 PM by Przemax

For all the doubts that you have seeing a crooked path ask Jesus, by reading him how can you make them straight.

Jesus had said that there were a human tradition and God tradition. Human tradition were rebelious.

Isaiah that profesised the coming of the Lamb of God:

1"What are your multiplied sacrifices to Me?" Says the LORD. "I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams And the fat of fed cattle; And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls, lambs or goats.

That is not a God made tradition, but a man made tradition.

Samuel that made a king someone similiar to Jesus - Dawid, had said:

22Samuel said, "Has the LORD as much delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

The Dawid himself:

16For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it; You are not pleased with burnt offering.

And finally Jesus had rebuke the Jews that they follow the man made traditions and God does not have delight in them. They made Moses obey them, because they were in constant rebelion towards God. God had a compromise.

Finally Jesus had said they are not the sons of Moses. If they would be the sons of Moses they would listen and obey him. They would not want sacrifices if they would obey him. They would not want stoning if they would be the God of Abraham and Jacob and Dawid and Jesus.

Do not forget a Moses was a murderer. Thats not a coincidence that he took lightly a murder. God want to show us that sin breeds sin. We need to break the vicious cycle by repenting.

They would not have divorce as Jesus have said that they made Moses to agree to make their wicked law. THATS ALL A MAN THAT IS EVIL! Jesus have said that they had a wicked hard hearth if they do not see the evils of divorce.

Jesus have come to show the God is not evil. Its the man that desires it.

All God want you to sacrifice is your idols, your wickedness and obey him.  

*science alert* Psychology shows how human like to project unto others what they want. Its like if I like something that must be the God that is pleased. Or if I am a sinner I would pretend that goat is a sinner and by sacrificing it I will sacrifice my wickedness. Stupid? Yes. But human are often stupid lying creatures.

Jesus was send for the Biblical people to show how their paths are not 100% of God. They mix the good with the evil. He came to the lost people that could not say what is good and what is bad, because of their rebelious nature and their rebelious leaders - Pharisee.

It is true whether or not anyone believes it to be true. Natural moral law theory implies that we discover morality — we do not invent it.

Discovered morality? My ass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43jgckjVubo It seems to be that this discovery is very hard to discover for a whole lot of people around the world.

An absolute is an objectively true moral principle that is unchanging and cross-cultural.

I could say its cross-culturaly ignored. Unchanging - yeah I agree.

Im not sure if shaming practices in Japan you would not consider a torture. Or a taoist China killing children that are females, or breaking female baby legs to put them together again. Spartans, Mongols, Indians... were they all moral by our standards? Give me a break.... realy.... Ignorance is not a virtue. Just because you are not aware of the abuse of children by all the cultures around the world does not mean its not there. Just because you close your eyes does not mean the evil is not there.

But yes, moral values are universal - they are a God law. They were not made by religion. We could agree on that. But saying atheists are better than of christians because they are pure, is a nonfactual nonsense.

Children are the most abused group of people around the world. Ask catholic priests - they know best about it.

In the John revelation it is written:

"6But you have this to your credit: You hate the works of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. "

Nicoloitans - Saint Nicolas, Claus at short ( a bishop of Antiochia) followers (does it ring something? Jingle Bells?). An origins of Catholic church. One of the practice of Nicolaitans was fucking little orphans. That was not considered sin.

People have evil in their hearth. Deal with it. And yes we have a lot of good in us. Its the purified God dna as to speak.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:41:42 PM

Cool
Seth is not relevant to the discussion, the question you have to ask yourself is "why is GOD demanding that Abraham commit evil? Is it justified for GOD to act this way?"

But you see? When Abraham thought he might have to choose between his son and God, he might have had turmoil. But when God showed Abraham that he didn't have to make such a difficult choice, Abraham loved God all the more.

The question is. Do you love God enough to question Him only with academic questioning? Or are you questioning Him with judgment in mind? If you judge Him, you do not love Him.

The two things you need for your salvation are:
1. To be on God's side. The way you do this is to love Him above everything else;
2. Faith in Jesus salvation.

Will you ever get to Heaven to ask Abraham how he feels about it?

Cool

qwik2learn

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:26:01 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 07:10:39 AM by qwik2learn

Cool

But you see? When Abraham thought he might have to choose between his son and God, he might have had turmoil. But when God showed Abraham that he didn't have to make such a difficult choice, Abraham loved God all the more.

The question is. Do you love God enough to question Him only with academic questioning? Or are you questioning Him with judgment in mind? If you judge Him, you do not love Him.

1. To be on God's side. The way you do this is to love Him above everything else;

Cool
1. GOD gave man a mind so that man could do his own thinking, this includes moral judgments in line with the law which GOD wrote on the human heart. I think that there is no way that GOD would behave that way and the context of the child abuse is not relevant to the question of whether the child abuse is justified. Do not throw away reason along with GOD's law of nonviolence: a child learns from the actions of the parent, we are the children of GOD because of our moral compass which comes from GOD and is "written upon the heart", GOD would not act in a way that would nullify his own law.

2. Jesus never actually taught Jesus salvation, he told his closest followers "I am not our master". Whenever I point this out to you, you think that your interpretation of the Bible in other places can overcome the contradictory information. Did you ever address the facts and research directly and adequately? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373864.msg20474735#msg20474735
You should not ignore the information on the evilbible site that calls out the evil in the OT, this book is so messed up but it takes an open mind to realize what has happened.
http://www.evilbible.com/do-not-ignore-the-old-testament/

3. Jesus factually taught that you need to love GOD and love thy neighbor as thyself. You replace the love for thy neighbor with the so-called Doctrine of Jesus Salvation? And how are YOU expecting to get to Heaven? I recommend that you immediately conduct a thorough read of all sites that I mentioned, I just showed that you are deliberately adulterating the factual teaching of Jesus bout loving GOD and neighbor as self.
Przemax

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:31:58 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 12:47:01 PM by Przemax

3. Jesus factually taught that you need to love GOD and love thy neighbor as thyself. You replace the love for thy neighbor with the so-called Doctrine of Jesus Salvation? And how are YOU expecting to get to Heaven? I recommend that you immediately conduct a thorough read of all sites that I mentioned, I just showed that you are deliberately adulterating the factual teaching of Jesus bout loving GOD and neighbor as self.

You replace Jesus by humanism and expect salvation?

You can rebuke catholics and false prophets by the words of the father. Where are those? You replace the 1 commandment with the second in order that Jesus had put?

You first need to know the God that Jesus is talking about. Its the God of the Bible that its interpreatations are thru the Jesus words. To know God, and to talk to him is salvation per se. You know him, you walk with him and you will be with him.

There are tons and tons and tons of false ministries in christianity. But the Christ being a messiah is not false doctrine. Its a saviour hence he saves.

He clearly saves from the errors and makes confused people not confused. Any mistical explanations I totally throw away. Bible is antimistical.

1. GOD gave man a mind so that man could do his own thinking, this includes moral judgments in line with the law which GOD wrote on the human heart. I think that there is no way that GOD would behave that way and the context of the child abuse is not relevant to the question of whether the child abuse is justified. Do not throw away reason along with GOD's law of nonviolence: a child learns from the actions of the parent, we are the children of GOD because of our moral compass which comes from GOD and is "written upon the heart", GOD would not act in a way that would nullify his own law.

Do you know any person that think he does bad and that he is bad? Everybody think they are good. Yet there is evil in the world. Hows that happened?

You make wrong (in my opinion satanic) claim (Platon and neoplatonic claim) that the evil is so common because of what we had been taught. If we would not be taught anything we would be virtues. Well..... thats obviously wrong, but the most modern thought of this kind was coming from humanist Roussou. Antropological evidences are not showing that primitive society are "good" by any modern standards.

So. In other words if I think differently than God, God should fit to my line of thinking? That would be a completly evil God. He would have to be the most hipocritical, chaotic and manipulating just like Satan is.

God might tolerate evil as a pedagogical tool. Like a father allows a son to make errors. Such an error was when God was trying to fit his laws to human - to please him. In my opinion that was a pedagogical tool. He wanted to say - if you want to do what you want I will allow this, but I will mention it again and again and again you can do otherwise. We are a really naughty and unrully child.

God has chosen the Abraham to be the father of nations. That what he have done, every other human on earth should do. TO CEASE THEIR VIOLENCE ON CHILDREN BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT WANT THAT(even if they are confused otherwise). He was not a normal human therefor he was not treated by God like normal guy. He was like a role model.

Apollo, Satan, Lucifer or however he is called is a destroyer of nations. Its like the opposite to a patriarch. And no I do not mean matriarch lol. Just a destroyer of family of man.

Jesus is like a Patriarch. If you want to save your life - you will lose it, if you lose it in the sake of the father you will gain life. People are cowardice to do good. Jesus had not been cowardice and has the eternal life with God.

Just because you think God contradicts himself, only shows you contradict yourself. I do not see a single iota where God word contradict itself. Its just wrong human interpretation, thats why we have Jesus to save us from confusion to not be a liar like Satan is.

Its the Satan that is the humanist. He lies that everything human desires, even if its contradictory to the laws of logic is good. Thats a lie. Like lying doctrine of humanism, that says everybody should be rich while riches are made by abusing the fact that someone is poor. Thats ungodly yet you would think as flawed and fallable human being, that there is nothing wrong in capitalism for example. God had said in his law that debts should be abolished every 7 years. Later on you say - how God could make so unjust world... well....... You have not listen to him in the first place?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:32:36 PM

Cool

Cool

2. Jesus never actually taught Jesus salvation, he told his closest followers "I am not our master". Whenever I point this out to you, you think that your interpretation of the Bible in other places can overcome the contradictory information. Did you ever address the facts and research directly and adequately? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373864.msg20474735#msg20474735
You should not ignore the information on the evilbible site that calls out the evil in the OT, this book is so messed up but it takes an open mind to realize what has happened.

1. Stop lifting your puny reason above God's reasoning.

2. Did I miss your reply to my https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1373864.msg20478006#msg20478006 post?

3. Anybody who understands Jesus salvation and believes it, can't help but to love God. Did you miss my #1, above?

Cool

demonslayer

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:47:13 PM

There is a god, don't be a goof
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:27:33 PM

Cool

Cool

There was no adequate reply to these 3 points, just unsupported claims about the perfection of the Bible but that book is not fit for worship, I recommend that free-thinking people read Phoenix Journals instead and thereby determine that the Bible has been modified by the adversary, the one who rules this world.
Przemax

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:22:57 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 08:45:19 PM by Przemax

Cool

Cool

There was no adequate reply to these 3 points, just unsupported claims about the perfection of the Bible but that book is not fit for worship, I recommend that free-thinking people read Phoenix Journals instead and thereby determine that the Bible has been modified by the adversary, the one who rules this world.

If it was changed how would you know from what to what? Because some guy claimed it was so? Becuase the God told him? If its fraud then the knowledge of truth about it is forever gone, we can not be sure to know from "some guy over the internet". People are so silly with all those "they the powerful, the more powerfull than God someone which we do not know who they are" Thats ridiculous.

The Antichrist is known its the papal seat since Sixtus III (literaly 666)- his most faithful followers are Jesuits, that right now have full control over the Vatican (The Nicolaitans) as well as free masonry (counter reformacy in disguise). Their biggest enemy is reformation and free bible reading and thinking about it to know God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPaLJTimKo4&t=2156s

The biggest enemy of counter reformation is unbiased study of the bible with the open mind. Thats what the reformation was supposed to be.

God is way more powerful than all of the counter reformation combined, and he promised to preserve his words.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:44:04 PM

God's words are more easily understood and better preserved in Phoenix Journals. Study of the Bible is not so easy because of the many modifications that were made. I think Phoenix Journals provide a superior record of The Word, for example by explaining that GOD does not torture innocent children.
Przemax

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

God's words are more easily understood and better preserved in Phoenix Journals. Study of the Bible is not so easy because of the many modifications that were made. I think Phoenix Journals provide a superior record of The Word, for example by explaining that GOD does not torture innocent children.

That does not add up. Forgery of the Bible was almost impossible task. Would you not think that there are millions around the world that would notice someone is working on the Bible to forge it?

Bible could have changed words and added some passage. Thats possible. Highly unlikely but possible.

But whole stories? Only complete nut would thought thats possible. Now I need to trust some internet guy says that God is so completly not powerful to have to preserve it by secret society with no evidence of connection to Israelites what so ever.

Are you taking me for a fool?

Please tell me you are joking. You know what happens to people that add to the word? Nothing pleasant.
qwik2learn

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:05:56 PM

That does not add up. Forgery of the Bible was almost impossible task. Would you not think that there are millions around the world that would notice someone is working on the Bible to forge it?

Bible could have changed words and added some passage. Thats possible. Highly unlikely but possible.

But whole stories? Only complete nut would thought thats possible. Now I need to trust some internet guy says that God is so completly not powerful to have to preserve it by secret society with no evidence of connection to Israelites what so ever.

Please tell me you are joking. You know what happens to people that add to the word? Nothing pleasant.
The whole idea of "Jesus Salvation" is provably a story that was added to the Bible, I already referenced the research of Zuesse to prove this fact. You also need to consider other books to get the full picture, and keep the content-source problem in mind.
Przemax

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:26:25 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 10:15:13 AM by Przemax

The whole idea of "Jesus Salvation" is provably a story that was added to the Bible, I already referenced the research of Zuesse to prove this fact. You also need to consider other books to get the full picture, and keep the content-source problem in mind.

Oh another person that does not know how to use the word prove. As I have said to our atheistic friend. You cannot prove that something exist with a single argument. What is wrong with you people? Too much pseudo science documentaries or what? Who taught you that? Instead of prove you should use argument, or that something is argumented here (showing source) or stating the argument. Once you have not done that your statement is not even argumented. You just showed - there somewhere over there, there is a truth. The truth is out there. Who are you? Fox Moulder from x-files or what?

Arthur Conan Doyle (The author of Sherlock Holmes) has a nice definition of truth: "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

In other words proving is a work of elimination not being convinced by someone. Science works precisely that way - it eliminates. You have not eliminated the validity of the Bible at its current form so you have not proven your point. You have not stated that its impossible.

I stated thats its near impossible to forge a whole stories in once known book, if that book have millions of people, that know it verbatim. I had not read your "revelations", so I cannot be 100% sure its impossible. But given all the circumstances I would guess its 0.0000001% probable that it could be the case. It would be hard to forge such a lie, but what would be more hard to do is to convince all christianity that its the case, that some secret organisation knew of it all along but had allowed for a forgery because of some silly reasons.

You would not be a Sherlock thats for sure. At best you could be Dr. Watson.

One fragment from your site:

Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK.

None of that is justified in the Bible. War is not a murder ok? Rape was punished by death, its bad translation that translated volontary sex before marriage as rape. Pillage was punished by death. Plunder the same. Slavery was max 7 years alowed - you could say its a job contract (nowhere else was at that time such a good law for slaves). Child abuse is strongly condemned.

Just because at some times God tolerate evil does not mean he perpetaute it. The blood is on the perpetuator - the one who draws the sword die by the sword. If thats not a justice I do not know what is. Yes there is a mercy as well, but there is no conflict with those. Mercy is for someone who repent, and justice to show he must repent. Sometimes people just never repent anything like D. Trump. So it would be hard to have mercy on him. Maybe God has... I could not have for someone who does not repent.

Jesus had said to have mercy on everybody... because he is working on their repentance. And a true believers will believe that it will be the case. But the repentance or justice of St. testiment is still valid. You will be viewed by God better if you have mercy even before someones repentance.

God is 100% just, he in not 100% merciful on nonrepentant. If he would be both 100% just and 100% merciful that would be a little contradictory. He is slow to put his justice upon people. He still waits. Thats a very merciful God.

Have you ever read the Bible ffs? You are lead by Satan by the nose. All of what you claim are hateful lies and unfounded accusations. All of them are based on silly assumption, mistranslations, seemingly correct logic, not viewing the old testement by the words of Jesus (yes he had not condemn Old testament he interpreted correctly its meaning).
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: