Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

^^^ Relax. If qwik2learn was serious about the truth of his religion, he would have talked to my points rather than all around them. As it is, he has chosen the more difficult method for making money from religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:43:33 PM

God is also homophobic and retarded. He allowed people to be sexually attracted by other people of the same sex yet he punishes it with death? Wake up bro, your book is stupid.

That's an excellent point.  A god allows people to be gay, then sends them to hell for it?

That's similar to what I tell my religious acquaintances when they say I am going to hell for not believing...

Why would your god give me a brain then punish me for using it?  

Wrong assumptions on wrong assumptions does not make right conclusions. You conclude that its God, that made homosexuality. Why do you think so? Becuase some people suggest someone is born that way? Thats just some fallable man conclusion about homosexuality. Does a baby have sexual prefferences? Can a baby be pedophile or zoofile? Does baby ever wanted to be anal fucked? Our sexuality is developed not born with, many evidence suggest that is the case.

Why do you say its creepy if someone is necrophile and that its perfectly ok if someone is homosexual? And you say you use brain? Its the same reason, we think its just wrong and not how it should be.

What do you mean by allowing something to be. You seem to wrongly suggest that if what ever man do God is responsible for it. You cannot use brain and use that kind of stupid assumptions.

Its like saying why did you allowed me to eat your brain. Well..... You could not do anything could you, because you were dead by that time? Maybe God leave to us - free will, and judge us later?

Maybe you are not using your brain to full extend and just agree on some stupid self contradictory shit, thats why it does not make sense to you.

What kind of logic is that - everything bad - God did it. Everything good - I did it. What kind of intelligent man can have such a logic. You should revise your brain cappacity .... really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

BTW those who tell you that you are going to hell are trespassing the Jesus comandment not to do that. So they are hipocrites.

Can you be gay if you want to? Because I can't. I can't change my sexual preference and yes God is responsible for everything since he created us and he knows what's going to happen. I might say it's creepy for someone to be a necrophile but I wouldn't kill him just like I wouldn't kill a homosexual. Who cares? Even if homosexuals chose to be homosexuals how does that make it right for a god to kill them? Is that the all good and benevolent god that you are talking about or is he just an evil retard? My morals are certainly superior than your god. I wouldn't kill people for picking up sticks or having gay sex. Why would I worship your god even if he existed?

May God have mercy on you for saying what you have just said.

Sin is sin. Sin leads to destruction. None true christian can kill any homosexual. They sin, they need to repent from this sin and thats all. There is no sin that you could not be saved from.

No you probably cannot be a gay now. But who know? If you would be raped as a teenager you would have a lot more chances to become gay.

Many scientific studies states most of us are bisexual from birth. If you reach some age you can not change your prefferences. They are like 25-33 of age.

Christ teaches us to have hope to be saved from sin. Its complicated issue. For sure its not good to say they are borned like that - thats not true.

You object to my word choice, but I will say it again: YHWH terrorized Isaac, it is a story about child abuse, Isaac knew he was seconds from death. Death threats backed up by action is torture and abuse, YHWH did not merely order mercy, the story is not about mercy at all and there is no justice in it, fear of the Lord due to threats? Not merciful.

And you terrorise me with your nonsense. How about that? Are you merciful? Leave me alone with that crap. I have nothing more to add. I answered all your doubts and all your claims. Back off.

Yea sin sin thats all you can say, you made it clear to everyone, you are a piece of shit who thinks gay people should die. ''If you would be raped as a teenager you would have a lot more chances to become gay. '' So If im raped as a teenager and then I become gay I deserve to die and be tortured for eternity, what a merciful god you have there mate. Seems totally fair to me. Are you fucking retarded?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

God is also homophobic and retarded. He allowed people to be sexually attracted by other people of the same sex yet he punishes it with death? Wake up bro, your book is stupid.

That's an excellent point.  A god allows people to be gay, then sends them to hell for it?

That's similar to what I tell my religious acquaintances when they say I am going to hell for not believing...

Wrong assumptions on wrong assumptions does not make right conclusions. You conclude that its God, that made homosexuality. Why do you think so? Becuase some people suggest someone is born that way? Thats just some fallable man conclusion about homosexuality. Does a baby have sexual prefferences? Can a baby be pedophile or zoofile? Does baby ever wanted to be anal fucked? Our sexuality is developed not born with, many evidence suggest that is the case.

Why do you say its creepy if someone is necrophile and that its perfectly ok if someone is homosexual? And you say you use brain? Its the same reason, we think its just wrong and not how it should be.

What do you mean by allowing something to be. You seem to wrongly suggest that if what ever man do God is responsible for it. You cannot use brain and use that kind of stupid assumptions.

Its like saying why did you allowed me to eat your brain. Well..... You could not do anything could you, because you were dead by that time? Maybe God leave to us - free will, and judge us later?

Maybe you are not using your brain to full extend and just agree on some stupid self contradictory shit, thats why it does not make sense to you.

What kind of logic is that - everything bad - God did it. Everything good - I did it. What kind of intelligent man can have such a logic. You should revise your brain cappacity .... really.

BTW those who tell you that you are going to hell are trespassing the Jesus comandment not to do that. So they are hipocrites.

Can you be gay if you want to? Because I can't. I can't change my sexual preference and yes God is responsible for everything since he created us and he knows what's going to happen. I might say it's creepy for someone to be a necrophile but I wouldn't kill him just like I wouldn't kill a homosexual. Who cares? Even if homosexuals chose to be homosexuals how does that make it right for a god to kill them? Is that the all good and benevolent god that you are talking about or is he just an evil retard? My morals are certainly superior than your god. I wouldn't kill people for picking up sticks or having gay sex. Why would I worship your god even if he existed?

Sin is sin. Sin leads to destruction. None true christian can kill any homosexual. They sin, they need to repent from this sin and thats all. There is no sin that you could not be saved from.

No you probably cannot be a gay now. But who know? If you would be raped as a teenager you would have a lot more chances to become gay.

Many scientific studies states most of us are bisexual from birth. If you reach some age you can not change your prefferences. They are like 25-33 of age.

Christ teaches us to have hope to be saved from sin. Its complicated issue. For sure its not good to say they are borned like that - thats not true.

You object to my word choice, but I will say it again: YHWH terrorized Isaac, it is a story about child abuse, Isaac knew he was seconds from death. Death threats backed up by action is torture and abuse, YHWH did not merely order mercy, the story is not about mercy at all and there is no justice in it, fear of the Lord due to threats? Not merciful.

And you terrorise me with your nonsense. How about that? Are you merciful? Leave me alone with that crap. I have nothing more to add. I answered all your doubts and all your claims. Back off.

Yea sin sin thats all you can say, you made it clear to everyone, you are a piece of shit who thinks gay people should die. ''If you would be raped as a teenager you would have a lot more chances to become gay. '' So If im raped as a teenager and then I become gay I deserve to die and be tortured for eternity, what a merciful god you have there mate. Seems totally fair to me. Are you fucking retarded?

Have I said that they should die? Or should they fry in hell? Why do you lie about it. I have said homosexuality is mockery and God will not be mocked. We all suffer. We all have our sins. All of them can be forgiven. And you are lying and turning it absolutely upside down.

God does not want anyone to be damned. Do not lie about it. Why do you lie? Your life is a gift. Some people just proved they are not grateful for this gift, they will cease to exist.

I do not believe in eternal hell personaly. The scripture is not consistant with that. The most logical answer is just destruction and no tortures, and if those tortures would be it because of the demons consuming the soul by fire, but thats in my opinion is not eternal.

Please do not put my words on its head... Thats completly opposite what you say. God want to save us. He just see our future.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

Well, of course, gays should die. If they weren't supposed to die, they wouldn't. Everybody dies. Why should gay people be any different?

What? Do you think all your complaining against God will make Him favor you more? He can't favor you more. After all, what more can He do than to send His Son Jesus to die on the cross for your sins? I mean, He died for you (in His Son). What more can He do.

If you won't change your ways turn to Him, you should die, and all your anti-God gay-friends, as well.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

If you won't change your ways turn to Him, you should die, and all your anti-God gay-friends, as well.

How do you know that? God grace could be limitless. But yes they could use a little shaming to not feel so self sufficient and self important.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

How do you know that? God grace could be limitless. But yes they could use a little shaming to not feel so self sufficient and self important.

The Bible talks about the one unforgivable sin... the sin against the Holy Spirit. This sin is essentially locked-in unbelief in Jesus salvation.

It is a shame, and too bad, that some people should be punished. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished.

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

The Bible talks about the one unforgivable sin... the sin against the Holy Spirit. This sin is essentially locked-in unbelief in Jesus salvation.

It is a shame, and too bad, that some people should be punished. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished.

Cool

I was under impression that it is said about the blasphemy. In my opinion some trinitary doctrines are such a thing. But take my words with a grain of salt. I could be wrong.

For example a blasphemy like saying a Bible is evil... So maybe you are right about the death here.
Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:33:33 PM

Well, of course, gays should die. If they weren't supposed to die, they wouldn't. Everybody dies. Why should gay people be any different?

What? Do you think all your complaining against God will make Him favor you more? He can't favor you more. After all, what more can He do than to send His Son Jesus to die on the cross for your sins? I mean, He died for you (in His Son). What more can He do.

Cool

A lot of people died, there are millions of war heroes that died for their country and for the world, so what? How is it that amazing that god would ''die'' since he didnt' really die because he resurrected there was never any danger, that makes no sense. You and przemax are bad people, you think being gay is a sin LOL, it just shows how fried your brains are that you would follow a book no matter what it says. Your book is evil. It allows slavery, rape, death for stupid reasons.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:34:36 PM

Lol.  I am not brainwashed like you.  It's not me that needs to change my thinking.

I refuse to believe in a god that would send me to hell for using the brain he gave me.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:42:55 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 03:55:19 PM by Przemax

Lol.  I am not brainwashed like you.  It's not me that needs to change my thinking.

I refuse to believe in a god that would send me to hell for using the brain he gave me.

Nobody is forcing you. But changing mind from time to time exercise the brain power.

Your book is evil. It allows slavery, rape, death for stupid reasons.

Thats absolutely wrong and not true. I suggest you read what it says about freeing slaves from bondage on numerous occasions and every 7 years. Rape - Izraelites were the only nation that penalized rape by death.... So saying that it had allowed it is such a extremely silly lie....... Death.... well.... yeah they had that a little bit too much, but just because it is in this book it does not mean its manual or instruction. Everyone has his own concience and deals with his maker. Izraelites had their issue with pissed moses as Jesus had said.
Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

Nobody is forcing you. But changing mind from time to time exercise the brain power.

Your book is evil. It allows slavery, rape, death for stupid reasons.

Thats absolutely wrong and not true. I suggest you read what it says about freeing slaves from bondage on numerous occasions and every 7 years. Rape - Izraelites were the only nation that penalized rape by death.... So saying that it had allowed it is such a extremely silly lie....... Death.... well.... yeah they had that a little bit too much, but just because it is in this book it does not mean its manual or instruction. Everyone has his own concience and deals with his maker. Izraelites had their issue with pissed moses as Jesus had said.

The bible literally has a manual of what to do with your slave, wtf are you talking about, how can you be this deluded? If the male slave had been given a wife and had children with her, they would remain his master's property. They could only stay with their family by becoming permanent slaves (Exodus 21:2-5) Basically god made a loop to be able to have your slave forever. Amazing book.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:20:26 PM

So, will you change your mind and believe in evolution?   Be careful - you'll never go back to the fairy tales.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:38:50 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 04:55:10 PM by Przemax

That passage is the passage of the law that helps slave from the abuse... And you say I am deluded?

Torah is a law. And christ have said that law is to protect and not to punish needlessly. It should still be used as a protection law from abomination.

2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

7th year and he/she is free. Its mostly slaves because of being heavy in debt. They had sold themselves.

3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.

If he is a volountary slave he can cease to be slave. So its more like a contract.

4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

Children of the slaves are not slaves. Children belong to the master because he have to take care of them. In other words the master adopts the children. You might see this as loophole, but its not. Your heart is wicked. Noone who had raised children under his house knowing them from birth would not treat them other than his own children.

5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:

If slave would want to be with master, the master cannot throw him away.

If that is moraly evil to you...... I don't know what to say.... Its clearly is not evil.
Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:45:56 PM

That passage is the passage of the law that helps slave from the abuse... And you say I am deluded?

Torah is a law. And christ have said that law is to protect and not to punish needlessly. It should still be used as a protection law from abomination.

2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

7th year and he/she is free. Its mostly slaves because of being heavy in debt. They had sold themselves.

3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him.

If he is a volountary slave he can cease to be slave. So its more like a contract.

4 If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

Children of the slaves are not slaves.

5 And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:

If that is moraly evil to you...... I don't know what to say.... Its clearly is not evil.

First of all, there shouldn't be any slaves.

If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

HuhHuhHuh It clearly says that that if the master gives the slave a wife then the wife and sons will be the master's slaves forever lmao and the slave can only get away by himself, abandoning his family. YES THATS FUCKING EVIL YOU RETARD.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:00:08 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 05:55:10 PM by Przemax

If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.

HuhHuhHuh It clearly says that that if the master gives the slave a wife then the wife and sons will be the master's slaves forever lmao and the slave can only get away by himself, abandoning his family. YES THATS FUCKING EVIL YOU RETARD.

If you think this passage is not helping people with a grave problems that have to ask for help others to help them you are just wicked.... Thats all I have to say.

Thats called slaves but if you could read with understanding and read that passage of slaves as workers, you would see thats amazing social security for workers.

You have a care for your children. Your children can have security in a wealthy family etc etc. Only the wicked people like you would think adopted children would be abused. If they would not want their children to be adopted they can always go and have their children somewhere else. Thats like a workers contract.

Especially the last paragraph. That master cannot throw a homeless guy to the street.

That kind of job security with another passages of fair pay for work in the Bible greatly surpass almost any job security laws we have today. Noone cares about the debters, homelessness joblessness. Here you have all things covered.

If that system of worker security surpases those of today, what can we say about how it was superiour to that times. It was wastly more moral then any other country at that time.

Could you stop using abusive language towards me?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

He won't stop. He is trying to make you his slave.    Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:10:22 PM

If you think this passage is not helping people with a grave problems that have to ask for help others to help them you are just wicked.... Thats all I have to say.

Thats called slaves but if you could read with understanding and read that passage of slaves as workers, you would see thats amazing social security for workers.

You have a care for your children. Your children can have security in a wealthy family etc etc. Only the wicked people like you would think adopted children would be abused. If they would not want their children to be adopted they can always go and have their children somewhere else. Thats like a workers contract.

Especially the last paragraph. That master cannot throw a homeless guy to the street.

That kind of job security with another passages of fair pay for work in the Bible greatly surpass almost any job security laws we have today. Noone cares about the debters, homelessness joblessness. Here you have all things covered.

If that system of worker security surpases those of today, what can we say about how it was superiour to that times. It was wastly more moral then any other country at that time.

Oh well, Im ignoring you from this post on. Your delusion doesn't let you see clearly. You even defend slavery lmao. You think it's ok for god to kill gay people and it's also ok to have slaves because it's social security. There was definitely not a better way for a fucking God to do things. Your mental illness is so strong that you would go to any length to defend the bible even if it means saying killing gays is ok because they ''mock'' god and slavery is also ok. No point in talking to mentally ill people. Bye. Good luck in real life with those retarded beliefs. Go spread the word about slavery, you should be the president and insist that slavery is actually ok. See how people reacts. Do not even waste your time talking back to me.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:25:53 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

How cute if we change the actual words used in the bible to other words totally, then slavery = "amazing social security"

Equating slaves to workers and slavery to amazing social security, that's a new one.  It's kind of sickening. Lastly I think the KKK might like to hire you as a PR spokes person...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:45:08 PM

How cute if we change the actual words used in the bible to other words totally, then slavery = "amazing social security"

Equating slaves to workers and slavery to amazing social security, that's a new one.  It's kind of sickening. Lastly I think the KKK might like to hire you as a PR spokes person...

Poverty is worse than slavery.

The 14th Amendment in the USA is the thing that changed blacks into slaves of the US Government. And if you have a birth certificate, you are a 14th Amendment slave, as well. If you think you are not, try being free and smoking some pot in public, in an area where the narcs and cops are watching you, knowing what you are doing.

Smoking pot is something that could freely be done in America before the Constitution, and before the 14th Amendment.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

Equating slaves to workers and slavery to amazing social security, that's a new one.  It's kind of sickening. Lastly I think the KKK might like to hire you as a PR spokes person...

Poverty is worse than slavery.

The 14th Amendment in the USA is the thing that changed blacks into slaves of the US Government. And if you have a birth certificate, you are a 14th Amendment slave, as well. If you think you are not, try being free and smoking some pot in public, in an area where the narcs and cops are watching you, knowing what you are doing.

Smoking pot is something that could freely be done in America before the Constitution, and before the 14th Amendment.

Cool

What's your point? God couldn't think of anything better than slavery? Give me a break badecker, you guys are defending the indefensible

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: