Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

Alright bro, you made it clear that you are indeed delusional. Not much more to say really. ''Infections are good'' You understand that god could have made us immune to infections in the first place right? Nah you don't because your delusion does not let you see clear.

You are very judgmental. But that is only a christian virtue not to be. So be it. You do not claim to be christian.

Infections poses a very important role in the body. I propose you to read some things before you make accusations. I propose you to read http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/the-nature-and-purpose-of-disease/toxemia-is-the-universal-cause-of-disease.html.

Are you deliberating not trying to understand? God could have made us immune to anything in the first place. How dense are you?
"If ALL were PERFECTION--there would be no need for the experience. Ponder it."
Phoenix Journal #59

I'm not arguing with that. Is just that he himself said that a proof of god was how good his creation was. I was just trying to make him understand that the human creation is far from perfect.
Humans have the power to create good, and to recognize good and evil. So far so good.
These two guys BADecker and Przemax think that even if YHWH says to kill your child then it is OK because humans are not allowed to use their moral compass to judge YHWH.
As for you, here is my post regarding the case of the chessmaster and why it is genuine:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19336271#msg19336271
Your link did not give any evidence to support your conclusion that all mediumship is based on a story.

The only good that people can make is relative good. The good that they do beyond that is given to them to do by God Himself. And that good is believing in Jesus salvation.

If you do not accept and believe in Jesus salvation, you are not good at all, and are not doing good except in a relative way among people. But it is not good in God's sight. And that is what counts.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:13:14 PM

These two guys BADecker and Przemax think that even if YHWH says to kill your child then it is OK because humans are not allowed to use their moral compass to judge YHWH.

It is like baptizing. You can say if you are stubborn and have "uncircumcised hearth" that the one that does baptizing want to drown someone. You can do that. Yes that is the feeling of relief of being out of the waters is the key of rites of the passage. It is very reliefing feeling.

Saying that God wanted to kill Izaak is ridiculous. What would stop God from killing a man? Nothing. So do not say such a nonsense ok?

Read the Bible with the open mind and stop reading your nonsense literature that quotes something that think it's bad.

Are you deliberating not trying to understand? God could have made us immune to anything in the first place. How dense are you?

So... you are changing subject from scientific to thelogical? You have been beaten in the science department so you create an illusion of argument?

People are sick with the same reason the exhale the co2, the same reason they dump, and piss. Because of the waste products aka toxins. You can ask why God have made people having to piss... Maybe it is impossible otherwise or something. It is made like so that we eat and leave waste. That is the nature of life.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:51:58 PM

It is like baptizing. You can say if you are stubborn and have "uncircumcised hearth" that the one that does baptizing want to drown someone. You can do that. Yes that is the feeling of relief of being out of the waters is the key of rites of the passage. It is very reliefing feeling.

Saying that God wanted to kill Izaak is ridiculous. What would stop God from killing a man? Nothing. So do not say such a nonsense ok?

Read the Bible with the open mind and stop reading your nonsense literature that quotes something that think it's bad.

So... you are changing subject from scientific to thelogical? You have been beaten in the science department so you create an illusion of argument?

People are sick with the same reason the exhale the co2, the same reason they dump, and piss. Because of the waste products aka toxins. You can ask why God have made people having to piss... Maybe it is impossible otherwise or something. It is made like so that we eat and leave waste. That is the nature of life.

I have been beaten in science? You trying to argue desperately that the human body is perfect when it's not means I'm losing? Ok then. You can't even accept simple facts because of you denial. You could have just said, yes the human body is not perfect and move on but nah, you had to use stupid arguments to desperately defend god. How pathetic is that, really. You can't think for yourself. You believe anything that's written in the bible even if it's morally wrong. You defend evil, slavery, rape, punishing gays, anything that the bible says must be true and moral. You are just a delusional evil person.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Alright bro, you made it clear that you are indeed delusional. Not much more to say really. ''Infections are good'' You understand that god could have made us immune to infections in the first place right? Nah you don't because your delusion does not let you see clear.

You are very judgmental. But that is only a christian virtue not to be. So be it. You do not claim to be christian.

Infections poses a very important role in the body. I propose you to read some things before you make accusations. I propose you to read http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/the-nature-and-purpose-of-disease/toxemia-is-the-universal-cause-of-disease.html.

Phoenix Journal #59

I'm not arguing with that. Is just that he himself said that a proof of god was how good his creation was. I was just trying to make him understand that the human creation is far from perfect.
Humans have the power to create good, and to recognize good and evil. So far so good.
As for you, here is my post regarding the case of the chessmaster and why it is genuine:
Your link did not give any evidence to support your conclusion that all mediumship is based on a story.

The only good that people can make is relative good. The good that they do beyond that is given to them to do by God Himself. And that good is believing in Jesus salvation.

If you do not accept and believe in Jesus salvation, you are not good at all, and are not doing good except in a relative way among people. But it is not good in God's sight. And that is what counts.

Cool
Jesus never said any of those things, he just told you to honor GOD and to love each other. Do not let Paul speak for Jesus, go read Phoenix Journal #2 to get the true teachings of Jesus that was lost for ages and is now making a comeback.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:20:16 PM

the existence of the universe is evidence of a god

and that god exists for those who have a religion
and confident in god

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:20:25 PM

Jesus never said any of those things

I agree.  Jesus never said anything.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Przemax

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:40:58 PM

I have been beaten in science? You trying to argue desperately that the human body is perfect when it's not means I'm losing? Ok then. You can't even accept simple facts because of you denial. You could have just said, yes the human body is not perfect and move on but nah, you had to use stupid arguments to desperately defend god. How pathetic is that, really. You can't think for yourself. You believe anything that's written in the bible even if it's morally wrong. You defend evil, slavery, rape, punishing gays, anything that the bible says must be true and moral. You are just a delusional evil person.

You have proven you can not follow the rational follow up of arguments. I do not escape from you. You escape from me all the time. You do not argue with my arguments, but your silly pseudo-philosophical and pseudo-theological and pseudo-scientifical gibberish notions. When you are backed to the wall to explain yourself you just change the subject. It is not me who is defending the God. I am just showing you that you have NO ARGUMENTS what so ever. If you are losing you just escape to your positions of ignorance. So be it. Be ignorant. I really could not care less.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:44:08 PM

You have proven you can not follow the rational follow up of arguments. I do not escape from you. You escape from me all the time. You do not argue with my arguments, but your silly pseudo-philosophical and pseudo-theological and pseudo-scientifical gibberish notions. When you are backed to the wall to explain yourself you just change the subject. It is not me who is defending the God. I am just showing you that you have NO ARGUMENTS what so ever. If you are losing you just escape to your positions of ignorance. So be it. Be ignorant. I really could not care less.

I love the irony when brainwashed people call other people ignorant.   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:34:58 AM

Phoenix Journal #59

Cool
Jesus never said any of those things, he just told you to honor GOD and to love each other. Do not let Paul speak for Jesus, go read Phoenix Journal #2 to get the true teachings of Jesus that was lost for ages and is now making a comeback.

How many copies of Phoenix Journals? Copy and paste all day makes many copies.

No printing press. No computers. One copy Phoenix Journals.

25,000 ancient hand-written copies of Old Testament. 5,000 plus of New Testament.

Strength in Bible. No strength in Phoenix Journals.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:55:32 AM

Bacon is better than any god.

Bacon actually died for you.

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:53:23 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 08:11:01 AM by Przemax

I love the irony when brainwashed people call other people ignorant.   Grin

It is not my fault that people that are calling something not perfect, could not even define perfection. Perfection is without a flaw. I have proven, that what he see as flaws are features. If something is a flaw - fix it. And if there is another feuture of aging->bone problems, that is a feuture of dying that was implemented as well (probably caused by Eve as they say). That is not a flaw. And for what human does human is fit to do. That is a definition of perfection. It is not my fault someone fit the definition of someone that can not agree that he was wrong.

Bacon is better than any god.

Bacon actually died for you.

Cool

You prove again you have problems with words. Do not worry you are not much worse than any modern guy. Pig have been slaughtered not self-sacrificed. Buy yourself a good dictionary and test it on some book. Literacy will not hurt you. Literacy could hurt your deviancy, but your intelect would improve. You should try from time to time.
Mi5h0

Merit: 273

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

How can a perfect god create an imperfect universe?

This universe is perfect! It is humanity's definition of perfection that falls short. It is based upon the flawed vision of human ego.
Astargath

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:32:34 AM

This universe is perfect! It is humanity's definition of perfection that falls short. It is based upon the flawed vision of human ego.

Yeah... No. It really isn't. Earth is not perfect, humans are not perfect, animals are not perfect.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:17:40 AM

Yeah... No. It really isn't. Earth is not perfect, humans are not perfect, animals are not perfect.

Name flaws and how to fix them. God have said that he will fix mortality. But I want to hear how you are going to fix anything...
Mi5h0

Merit: 273

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:46:05 AM

Sure if you look at the small scale of a human lifetime or even a human sized object you could find faults and say things are less than perfect. However when you look at the universe as a whole and the beauty of how it works it is simply amazing! You can't say the Universe is imperfect in any meaningful sense.
Scientists have nailed down certain forces and balances that had they been even a tiny, tiny bit different we might have just had loose particles of matter and no stars or just a giant clump with no empty space. We got just the right Universe to support life on our world and maybe others too. There are so many ways that might not have happened if our Universe had not been exactly as it is. Yes our Universe is quite perfect at being a Universe that we can exist in. It is exactly what it needs to be and that is all we can ask for.
If someone knows of a more perfect Universe out there for comparison than I would love to know.
Astargath

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

Sure if you look at the small scale of a human lifetime or even a human sized object you could find faults and say things are less than perfect. However when you look at the universe as a whole and the beauty of how it works it is simply amazing! You can't say the Universe is imperfect in any meaningful sense.
Scientists have nailed down certain forces and balances that had they been even a tiny, tiny bit different we might have just had loose particles of matter and no stars or just a giant clump with no empty space. We got just the right Universe to support life on our world and maybe others too. There are so many ways that might not have happened if our Universe had not been exactly as it is. Yes our Universe is quite perfect at being a Universe that we can exist in. It is exactly what it needs to be and that is all we can ask for.
If someone knows of a more perfect Universe out there for comparison than I would love to know.

Let's assume, for the moment, that the Universe really is perfectly set up for life, and human life at that.

Does that imply the Universe was created that way on purpose?

No. It absolutely does not.

Here's an analogy. I just rolled a die 10 times and got the sequence 3241154645. The odds against that particular sequence coming up are astronomical. Over 60 million to one.

Does that mean that this sequence was designed to come up?

Or think of it this way. The odds against me, personally being born? They're beyond astronomical. The chances that, of my mom's hundreds of eggs and my dad's hundreds of millions of sperm, this particular sperm and egg happened to combine to make me? Ridiculously unlikely. Especially when you factor in the odds against my parents being born...and against their parents being born...and their parents, and theirs, and so on and so on and so on. The chances against me, personally, having been born are so vast, it's almost unimaginable.

But does that mean I was destined to be born?

Does that mean we need to concoct an entire philosophy and theology to explain The Improbability of Greta-ness?

Or does it simply mean that I won the cosmic lottery? Does it simply mean that my existence is one of many wildly improbable outcomes of the universe... and if it hadn't happened, something else would have? Does it simply mean that some other kid would have been born to my parents instead... a kid whose existence would have been every bit as unlikely as mine?

Yes, life on Earth is wildly improbable. And if it hadn't happened, some other weird chemical stew would have arisen on Earth, one that didn't turn into life. Or life would have developed, but it would have evolved into some form other than humanity. Or the Earth would never have formed around the Sun, but some other unlikely planet would have formed around some other star. If life on Earth hadn't happened, something else equally improbable would have happened instead. We just wouldn't be here to wonder about it.

And that doesn't even take into account the mind-boggling vastness of space -- the mind-boggling majority of which is not hospitable to life in the slightest. The overwhelming majority of the universe consists of unimaginably huge vastness of impossibly cold empty space...punctuated at rare intervals by comets, asteroids, meteors (some of which might hit us, by the way, also negating the "perfectly designed for human life" concept), cold rocks, blazing hot furnaces of incandescent gas, the occasional black hole, and what have you. The overwhelming majority of the universe is, to put it mildly, not fine-tuned for life.

Why was the 93- billion-light-years-across universe created 13.73 billion years ago...just so the fragile process of human life in one tiny solar system could blink into existence for a few hundred thousand years, a billion years at the absolute most, and then blink out again? Why could an asteroid or a solar flare or any number of other astronomical incidents wipe out that life at any time?

If the universe was "fine-tuned" for life to come into being, why is the ridiculously overwhelming majority of it created to be so inhospitable to life? (Even if there's life on other planets, which is hypothetically possible, the point still remains: Why is the portion of the Universe that's hospitable to life so absurdly minuscule?)

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:55:05 PM

How many copies of Phoenix Journals? Copy and paste all day makes many copies.

No printing press. No computers. One copy Phoenix Journals.

25,000 ancient hand-written copies of Old Testament. 5,000 plus of New Testament.

Strength in Bible. No strength in Phoenix Journals.

Cool
PJs are written in English with clarity and known authorship. The Bible has been adulterated, even Przemax agreed to that. There is an advantage to reading both.
That is not strength, it is mere popularity. The Bible is not strong enough to teach the masses because the world is still in chaos. Stop accepting lies just because they are popular!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:38:50 AM

Let's assume, for the moment, that the Universe really is perfectly set up for life, and human life at that.

Does that imply the Universe was created that way on purpose?

No. It absolutely does not.

Here's an analogy. I just rolled a die 10 times and got the sequence 3241154645. The odds against that particular sequence coming up are astronomical. Over 60 million to one.

Does that mean that this sequence was designed to come up?

Or think of it this way. The odds against me, personally being born? They're beyond astronomical. The chances that, of my mom's hundreds of eggs and my dad's hundreds of millions of sperm, this particular sperm and egg happened to combine to make me? Ridiculously unlikely. Especially when you factor in the odds against my parents being born...and against their parents being born...and their parents, and theirs, and so on and so on and so on. The chances against me, personally, having been born are so vast, it's almost unimaginable.

But does that mean I was destined to be born?

Does that mean we need to concoct an entire philosophy and theology to explain The Improbability of Greta-ness?

Or does it simply mean that I won the cosmic lottery? Does it simply mean that my existence is one of many wildly improbable outcomes of the universe... and if it hadn't happened, something else would have? Does it simply mean that some other kid would have been born to my parents instead... a kid whose existence would have been every bit as unlikely as mine?

Yes, life on Earth is wildly improbable. And if it hadn't happened, some other weird chemical stew would have arisen on Earth, one that didn't turn into life. Or life would have developed, but it would have evolved into some form other than humanity. Or the Earth would never have formed around the Sun, but some other unlikely planet would have formed around some other star. If life on Earth hadn't happened, something else equally improbable would have happened instead. We just wouldn't be here to wonder about it.

And that doesn't even take into account the mind-boggling vastness of space -- the mind-boggling majority of which is not hospitable to life in the slightest. The overwhelming majority of the universe consists of unimaginably huge vastness of impossibly cold empty space...punctuated at rare intervals by comets, asteroids, meteors (some of which might hit us, by the way, also negating the "perfectly designed for human life" concept), cold rocks, blazing hot furnaces of incandescent gas, the occasional black hole, and what have you. The overwhelming majority of the universe is, to put it mildly, not fine-tuned for life.

Why was the 93- billion-light-years-across universe created 13.73 billion years ago...just so the fragile process of human life in one tiny solar system could blink into existence for a few hundred thousand years, a billion years at the absolute most, and then blink out again? Why could an asteroid or a solar flare or any number of other astronomical incidents wipe out that life at any time?

If the universe was "fine-tuned" for life to come into being, why is the ridiculously overwhelming majority of it created to be so inhospitable to life? (Even if there's life on other planets, which is hypothetically possible, the point still remains: Why is the portion of the Universe that's hospitable to life so absurdly minuscule?)

Except that the odds against what you are saying, are so astronomically great, that not only can they not be comprehended, but they probably won't be able to be comprehended by full-blown a quantum computer.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:39:55 AM

Except that the odds against what you are saying, are so astronomically great, that not only can they not be comprehended, but they probably won't be able to be comprehended by full-blown a quantum computer.

Actually, that defines your fairy tale, brainwashed buddy.  Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

Actually, that defines your fairy tale, brainwashed buddy.  Cool

All you are saying is that you don't have a clue how things came into existence.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 [404] 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: