Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:04:51 PM

calling them delusion

Yes. "Hidden" bitcoin/gems payment option in the banks proprietary branded app is delusional or wishful thinking at this point.

Like Damiel said in his erroneous argument he did include one truth, change tip, circle etc had added fiat, it's not as difficult as Daniel has led you to believe

ChangeTip/Circle/Uphold added fiat to their own proprietary apps, no company has added bitcoin to a bank proprietary branded app.
Please read before you comment.

I'm absolutely convinced by white labelling it out the tech will be copied pretty quickly and reverse engineered.

No one needs to reverse engineer our technology, PayKey from a technological point of view isn't rocket science.
It's harder to copy the provisional patent and the connections made by being first to market.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:09:43 PM

It's interesting how little people have scrutinized Paykey. I didn't watch the Buffalo presentation until yesterday, because I heard the judges were ignorant...

Let's look at a few of their "stupid questions":

Paykey's existence is completely dependent on being approved in the app stores. But Apple/Google have their own payment systems, and would have a strong incentive to deny PK. How do you guarantee app store approval?

Paykey's success would rely upon partnerships with a multitude of banks. But who's going to give Daniel the time of day? He's not Zuckerburg. You need influence, connections and past accomplishments to be heard, and those partnerships would take years to form, regardless.

Paykey is just too late. We already have plenty of solutions for mobile/social payments, with huge brands like Apple Pay and Snapcash that people already trust. So what if PK is cross platform? When have users ever flocked to the solution that's best for them?

Paykey could work if it was implemented into an already popular keyboard, like SwiftKey. That is, a great keyboard app that gains a useful feature. Not the horse before the cart, as what PK proposes to do.

Consider: There's failure to get inside the app store; failure to partner with banks; and failure to get traction with users.

At least we know GG/AE can actually exist. Sure, it might never become popular, but that's besides the point. There was a commitment to build GG, and it was adequately funded.

Please Daniel, get back to the original plan. PK is a shot-in-the-dark product that doesn't benefit gemz, and none of us agreed to it.

I can write a long answer to each one of the questions above.
The short answer is, GG/AE/PayKey are all very challenging and depend on successful execution of our vision.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:19:55 PM

calling them delusion

Yes. "Hidden" bitcoin/gems payment option in the banks proprietary branded app is delusional or wishful thinking at this point.

Like Damiel said in his erroneous argument he did include one truth, change tip, circle etc had added fiat, it's not as difficult as Daniel has led you to believe

ChangeTip/Circle/Uphold added fiat to their own proprietary apps, no company has added bitcoin to a bank proprietary branded app.

I'm absolutely convinced by white labelling it out the tech will be copied pretty quickly and reverse engineered.

No one needs to reverse engineer our technology, PayKey from a technological point of view isn't rocket science.
It's harder to copy the provisional patent and the connections made by being first to market.

Fuck you Daniel. no one said you had to give the rights over to banks, you could of held OUR tech for the benefit of the whole community....

Anyway Daniel. This is for you. I won't ever come to this forum because this was the last coin I believed in. What you won't ever understand is the value or something being different to the price of something. you could of been a great man and changed things with your life. I think I need to leave this forum cause I want value added to my life not more money.

God Bless, cause I sure as hell ain't going to. Goodbye Bitcointalk.
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:23:40 PM

He has ignored all the hard questions such as Paykey white label hurting Gemz etc.
Where is he? Why does he log on and read without any response?

I explained many times how PayKey will help.
Yes, it makes sense to ignore comments/users that just repeat themselves, make false accusations, assertions, lie, aren't respectful etc.
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:32:48 PM

calling them delusion

Fuck you Daniel. no one said you had to give the rights over to banks, you could of held OUR tech for the benefit of the whole community....

Anyway Daniel. This is for you. I won't ever come to this forum because this was the last coin I believed in. What you won't ever understand is the value or something being different to the price of something. you could of been a great man and changed things with your life. I think I need to leave this forum cause I want value added to my life not more money.

puh... finally. Thank God you are gone. For the record Gemz is also my last coin to believe in. And guess what I still do. Looking forward to test paykey with GG soon.

Everybody else: please mature. Look at the information available and make your investment decision. A little more proffesionalism from investors would suit crypto imo. Angry kids or greedy idiots are not what we would like to see while collecting information here.

Thanks,
Karmala

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:05:15 PM

calling them delusion

puh... finally. Thank God you are gone. For the record Gemz is also my last coin to believe in. And guess what I still do. Looking forward to test paykey with GG soon.

Everybody else: please mature. Look at the information available and make your investment decision. A little more proffesionalism from investors would suit crypto imo. Angry kids or greedy idiots are not what we would like to see while collecting information here.

Thanks,
Karmala

This is what he calls having an adult conversation.  Watching him making a fool of himself is priceless...

-tb-

iaminitnow06

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:18:03 PM

@DANIEL. Maybe you missed my post. Kindly reply to my previous post. I will post it again
I have some question/suggestions:
-Why don't you integrate all three GEMS, BTC and FIAT into the PAYKEY for Getgems app? And if there are problems with fiat, Why not add GEMS and BTC only in the app?
-Why do you have the need to create three separate PAYKEY apps for BTC, GEMS and FIAT each? Just create one for "BTC & GEMS" and the other one for FIAT if there is a problem with FIAT-CRYPTO linkage.

-You should not white label PAYKEY until Getgems has reached a substantial number of users- say 100,000 or whatever number you/we can decide. At least this gives a chance to Getgems to have some sort of reach to normal people and to get a good user base.
-You should give a headstart to Getgems by only releasing the PAYKEY for Getgems with both GEMS & BTC now. And the PAYKEY for fiat can come after maybe the 100,000 userbase has reached for getgems or after some time maybe 1 year from now.
-In this way you will keep the faith of the initial ICO participants who believed in your idealism and goals-"An economy by the people for the people".

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
kj15

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:43:37 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 07:28:50 PM by kj15

He has ignored all the hard questions such as Paykey white label hurting Gemz etc.

Yes, it makes sense to ignore comments/users that just repeat themselves, make false accusations, assertions, lie, aren't respectful etc.

Daniel, you are quite unbelievable. There has been an intensive discussion on PayKey / GetGems on Bitcointalk for days.

You show up here pretending to be insulted when you should be giving accurate answers to fundamental questions. You pick up an individual message from hundereds messages that fits to your personal agenda and refuse to comment a number of central questions. You are pathetic. You are extremely cocky. Be responsible. Be a man.
You seem to be unable to take any criticism. Very immature behaviour.

Your way to solve the problem seem to be ignore the problem. It shows horrible management skills and leadership from GetGems CEO! Well done.

peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:30:12 PM

@DANIEL. Maybe you missed my post. Kindly reply to my previous post. I will post it again
-Why don't you integrate all three GEMS, BTC and FIAT into the PAYKEY for Getgems app? And if there are problems with fiat, Why not add GEMS and BTC only in the app?
-Why do you have the need to create three separate PAYKEY apps for BTC, GEMS and FIAT each? Just create one for "BTC & GEMS" and the other one for FIAT if there is a problem with FIAT-CRYPTO linkage.

-You should not white label PAYKEY until Getgems has reached a substantial number of users- say 100,000 or whatever number you/we can decide. At least this gives a chance to Getgems to have some sort of reach to normal people and to get a good user base.
-You should give a headstart to Getgems by only releasing the PAYKEY for Getgems with both GEMS & BTC now. And the PAYKEY for fiat can come after maybe the 100,000 userbase has reached for getgems or after some time maybe 1 year from now.
-In this way you will keep the faith of the initial ICO participants who believed in your idealism and goals-"An economy by the people for the people".

Hi iaminitnow06, I will be home later tonight and will answer your questions.
(note that I did answer the topics above in previous comments)
kj15

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:45:18 PM

Hi iaminitnow06, I will be home later tonight and will answer your questions.
(note that I did answer the topics above in previous comments)

Hope you answer nextgencoin's questions as well. It would be important.
Vrezor

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:48:28 PM

Is the zapchain AMA completely over? There are some interesting questions to be answered and no winners have been selected.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:06:54 PM

Daniel, you are quite unbelievable. There has been an intensive discussion on PayKey / GetGems on Bitcointalk for days.

You show up here pretending to be insulted when you should be giving accurate answers to fundamental questions. You pick up an individual message from hundereds messages that fits to your personal agenda and refuse to comment a number of central questions. You are pathetic. You are extremely cocky. Be responsible. Be a man.

Your way to solve the problem seem to be ignore the problem. It shows horrible management skills and leadership from GetGems CEO! Well done.

Talking about being a man, why don't you post from your real account instead of hiding behind one.  You sound just like your other friend, the one who threw a tantrum and left and then here you are.

-tb-

peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:22:21 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 12:33:04 AM by peled1986

Integrating everything in one app causes confusion in the on-boarding and complicates the user experience. This is the reason we removed the default bitcoin wallet to be an "advanced" option with GetGems.

Today we understand that GetGems users are very different than the bitcoin "only" users and even more different than most regular fiat users. In order to grow faster with need to tailor our solution to the different markets.

Most "pure" bitcoin users don't use GetGems, we can see this by the amount of users with gems only wallet compared to gems + bitcoin wallets. PayKey "for bitcoin" will attract the "pure" bitcoin users to our technology.  

We use mixpanel mobile analytics to understand the users behavior better and tailor the app accordingly. We use the lean product life cycle.

PayKey "for fiat" + white label PayKey are aimed for mainstream users that are still "far away" from using crypto. It's not a secret that crypto education takes time and that there is a lot of work ahead, adding fiat capabilities and connecting with leading players in the financial industry will help grab users that would have previously been unapproachable, and in the future build the bridges back to blockchain technology.

Integration with banks take a long time, but even if it was fast you need to understand that GetGems user base is very much different than the banks users base at this stage. The apps are not competing on the same users.

See answer above.
You can also be sure that our competitors in the fiat ecosystem are not going to sit and wait.

GG/AE/PayKey are all very challenging and depend on successful execution of our vision.
The competition in the social and payment ecosystem is fierce. The ability to build a sustainable business model and raise additional venture capital is the only way to increase the chances of success.

Please don't forget the people who have been working on this project 24/7 for over a year. We know what we started and we have the biggest incentive to succeed.
peled1986 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:28:21 AM

Is the zapchain AMA completely over? There are some interesting questions to be answered and no winners have been selected.

Yes its over. Unfortunately because of the flight to London I didn't select the winners in time. The 130,000 bits are in escrow and the winners will be selected by the ZapChain editorial team.
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 02:52:55 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 03:03:22 AM by yoyoamigo

Talking about being a man, why don't you post from your real account instead of hiding behind one.  You sound just like your other friend, the one who threw a tantrum and left and then here you are.

-tb-

did that one person also left behind some GEMZ for the picking? i got more Buy Orders waiting. i mean...that one person said he had nearly a million GEMZ, right? Right.............?? i mean...its kinda weird to leave while still carrying nearly a million GEMZ. not leaving makes more sense. but to leave with that many.......

as of now according to total available supply, only 88 people can have 1 million. that's record breaking compared to people shouting "Im in the one in a million club - 21BTC".

oh well...guess i'll put my buy orders into hibernation. must have misread.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:18:20 AM

Please don't forget the people who have been working on this project 24/7 for over a year. We know what we started and we have the biggest incentive to succeed.

Can you please tell us when Paykey was conceived and its development initiated?

I have asked at least 3 times now.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:00:30 AM

They aren't answering because no one cares. What we care about is Getgems the app succeeding, and Gemz the token going up in value.

Whether Paykey was thought up at the same time that the Getgems app was concieved or whether the idea for Paykey was first scribbled on a napkin by Daniel in his elementary school cafeteria when he was in 2nd grade is irrelevant at this point.

Daniel, thank you for coming on and addressing specific concerns and questions. That's what we need from you. Even if it is a pain to do.....it really makes all the difference to us investors to see you actively answering questions on here.
kj15

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:21:11 AM

They aren't answering because no one cares. What we care about is Getgems the app succeeding, and Gemz the token going up in value.

Whether Paykey was thought up at the same time that the Getgems app was concieved or whether the idea for Paykey was first scribbled on a napkin by Daniel in his elementary school cafeteria when he was in 2nd grade is irrelevant at this point.

Da That's what we need from you. Even if it is a pain to do.....it really makes all the difference to us investors to see you actively answering questions on here.

"Daniel, thank you for coming on and addressing specific concerns and questions".

You are ridiculous. Daniel shows up and give few lousy responses and you are happy. Cant understand you guys.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:15:09 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 07:40:49 AM by nextgencoin

Da That's what we need from you. Even if it is a pain to do.....it really makes all the difference to us investors to see you actively answering questions on here.

"Daniel, thank you for coming on and addressing specific concerns and questions".

You are ridiculous. Daniel shows up and give few lousy responses and you are happy. Cant understand you guys.

You got to love Daniels reason for not even giving Gemz a time advantage........He say's he wants to get to market with fiat quickly so he can make money and beat his competitors.

Someone please pinch me or explain how this guy isn't a complete cock for taking a million dollars off us and saying that?

I came back to just tell you and the community something.

(I predict a lot of lawyers in your future Danny boy) If your use one single dollar from the crowd-sale to build an app that isn't used as the goal of developing Getgems, its simple case of misappropriation of funds. I checked with a lawyer friend. This is exactly what has happened, you simply couldn't win it. I mean even if you bought a computer that you then used to develop PayKey on....you're screwed. He also mentioned a lot of other stuff that I didn't understand but basically amounted to a type of fraud.  I wish you ever personal success cause that also is gonna be the crowdsale investors success too. lol.

The best revenge will be lifting your ill gotten gains off you....and sending you to jail.
lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:38:15 PM

There's a bunch of us who care, and think it's quite relevant to the GG/gemz project.

The pleas for silence around here -- even ones to close this thread -- are a sad response from scared and selfish individuals.

The question is fair.

Daniel should have no hesitation giving an answer.

Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: