Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:49:58 PM

Can you please tell us when Paykey was conceived and its development initiated?

I have asked at least 3 times now.
They aren't answering because no one cares. What we care about is Getgems the app succeeding, and Gemz the token going up in value.

There's a bunch of us who care, and think it's quite relevant to the GG/gemz project.

The pleas for silence around here -- even ones to close this thread -- are a sad response from scared and selfish individuals.

The question is fair.

Daniel should have no hesitation giving an answer.

You can't have an "adult conversation" or discussion with individuals who will fuck this and fuck that every time they don't get the answers they want to hear.

-tb-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 01:53:51 PM

They aren't answering because no one cares. What we care about is Getgems the app succeeding, and Gemz the token going up in value.

There's a bunch of us who care, and think it's quite relevant to the GG/gemz project.

The pleas for silence around here -- even ones to close this thread -- are a sad response from scared and selfish individuals.

The question is fair.

I would stop looking at Daniel for answers now my friend. The community has the law I believe on its side. They won't be able to hide how funding was spent, everything is recorded and they would have to hand over emails and details relating to it.

Unfortunately for Daniel and his team they boasted in front of 10,000 people in Buffalo that they received 800k funding for Paykey from this community....uh what? fail......

*Some of us have already started making commitments to keep in touch, relax for now. But try to make records of everything related to this, including this forum.
kj15

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:37:10 PM

Is the zapchain AMA completely over? There are some interesting questions to be answered and no winners have been selected.

Yes its over. Unfortunately because of the flight to London I didn't select the winners in time. The 130,000 bits are in escrow and the winners will be selected by the ZapChain editorial team.

This guy just cannot be trusted.

Why cant you finish the AMA now? Please respect the people that invested their time to write questions to you.
There are numerous important questions that require your answers. If you cannot do it on Zapchain, do it here.
Please, just for once, show some respect towards the community and investors.  
kj15

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:39:18 PM

The question is fair.

I would stop looking at Daniel for answers now my friend. The community has the law I believe on its side. They won't be able to hide how funding was spent, everything is recorded and they would have to hand over emails and details relating to it.

Unfortunately for Daniel and his team they boasted in front of 10,000 people in Buffalo that they received 800k funding for Paykey from this community....uh what? fail......

*Some of us have already started making commitments to keep in touch, relax for now. But try to make records of everything related to this, including this forum.

Is this true: Daniel and his team they boasted in front of 10,000 people in Buffalo that they received 800k funding for Paykey from this community....uh what? fail......[/b]?

I think this is serious.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 08:03:56 PM

Just wondering why cryptcoin exchanges are charging so high fees for transferring GEMZ?
Poloniex charges 15 GEMZ not matter how many coins you deposit/withraw.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:29:27 PM

Yes wondering the same first it was 1 gemz to withdraw, i think they are discouraging people to withdraw to earn more trading fees.
lawsonvl

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:00:11 AM

I would guess the law is not on the side of investors. When companies write up an agreement, it's ultimately there to protect their own interests.

I hope through all the noise some truths will emerge from this discussion. It's important for the facts to enter public record, regardless if actions will be taken.

Being passive at a time like this is irresponsible; trying to silence debate is downright irrational.

I'm championing the interests of gemz holders, by begging the company to refocus on GG. Yet some investors here see that as harming them.

The irony...
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:25:28 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 12:37:53 AM by nextgencoin

I would guess the law is not on the side of investors. When companies write up an agreement, it's ultimately there to protect their own interests.

I hope through all the noise some truths will emerge from this discussion. It's important for the facts to enter public record, regardless if actions will be taken.

Being passive at a time like this is irresponsible; trying to silence debate is downright irrational.

I'm championing the interests of gemz holders, by begging the company to refocus on GG. Yet some investors here see that as harming them.

The irony...

The truth is even a contract doesn't come in a vacuum, we have a whole forum of Daniels communication and YouTube visions pushing a certain idea to investors which he then as time shows more froze out. I'm not a lawyer but my friend who is seems to think we wouldn't struggle to sue on various levels.

but please go ahead and continue seeking answers, my point was I don't think you will get anyway as Daniel is really just cut and pasting answers with the main focus on not incriminating himself any further. I think it's futile personally. They are bunkered up with the banks now, I bet they dont speak to their banks like this....

You are right about people blocking this debate....irrational.

lawsonvl

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:07:11 AM

The truth is even a contract doesn't come in a vacuum, we have a whole forum of Daniels communication and YouTube visions pushing a certain idea to investors which he then as time shows more froze out. I'm not a lawyer but my friend who is seems to think we wouldn't struggle to sue on various levels.

The term "investor" is reserved for those who actually own a stake in the company, like VCs.

Pre sale buyers are simply holders of gemz.

When Daniel exchanged his tokens for our bitcoins, he concluded his only real obligation to the community.

That doesn't mean he won't wholeheartedly follow through on his promises...

But when he travels around the world with GG's lead developer to solely promote Paykey, one must read between the lines.
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:34:15 PM

If they only released a Gemz Paykey I bet the price of Gemz would be 10x what it is now. I doubt they will crack the online payment business, too many already doing it. Seems like a lose lose for everyone.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:44:59 PM

If they only released a Gemz Paykey I bet the price of Gemz would be 10x what it is now. I doubt they will crack the online payment business, too many already doing it. Seems like a lose lose for everyone.

Doing what? Allowing payments within different social media platforms with 1 account? Don't know any, its damn well thought.
dannyman

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:15:06 PM

Doing what? Allowing payments within different social media platforms with 1 account? Don't know any, its damn well thought.

I can send my friends money in many ways with my phone already, everyone's doing it on my campus, seems like the only unique thing about this is the crypto.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:38:10 PM

While this absurd sh*t storm is happening on this forum, Daniel is as busy as ever working on the app, fixing bugs, and moving forward with the plan (I know this because I am part of the discussion group in GG as well as the IOS and Android beta testers).

Just thought some would be interested to know that....
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:59:43 PM

I can send my friends money in many ways with my phone already, everyone's doing it on my campus, seems like the only unique thing about this is the crypto.

But you cant send money on fb, whatsapp, reddit, twitter, snapchat, instagram and others with one account. social media has the most users, if it catches on your campus will be using this if they use multiple social media platforms. Such thing afaik doesnt exist yet, why do u think there is interest for this innovation. The crypto and fiat world has never seen such technology.
dannyman

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:03:46 PM

But you cant send money on fb, whatsapp, reddit, twitter, snapchat, instagram and others with one account. social media has the most users, if it catches on your campus will be using this if they use multiple social media platforms. Such thing afaik doesnt exist yet, why do u think the interest for this innovation.

You can't make people use something, it's magic sauce that if you could bottle everyone would be billionaires. 99.9% of apps fail. I've been living in China for last year, we have so many ways to send money now, no one cares. Most people semd money to a few friends anyway or to buy something.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:21:38 PM

But you cant send money on fb, whatsapp, reddit, twitter, snapchat, instagram and others with one account. social media has the most users, if it catches on your campus will be using this if they use multiple social media platforms. Such thing afaik doesnt exist yet, why do u think the interest for this innovation.

You can't make people use something, it's magic sauce that if you could bottle everyone would be billionaires. 99.9% of apps fail. I've been living in China for last year, we have so many ways to send money now, no one cares. Most people semd money to a few friends anyway or to buy something.

Paykey is for those who use multiple social platforms and dont want to use multiple accounts, credit cards, personal information for each and every social media they use. 1 account access to them all, if it wasnt useful no company would be interested in this. For me its very useful.

Not to mention on the majority of these social media, even some of the biggest once you cant transfer money, paykey allows you to do that.
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:29:36 PM

But you cant send money on fb, whatsapp, reddit, twitter, snapchat, instagram and others with one account. social media has the most users, if it catches on your campus will be using this if they use multiple social media platforms. Such thing afaik doesnt exist yet, why do u think there is interest for this innovation. The crypto and fiat world has never seen such technology.
yes u can, its called changetip plus like he said people r already sending money without the need for social media.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:38:12 PM

yes u can, its called changetip plus like he said people r already sending money without the need for social media.

No you can't, i just downloaded the app, its fb and twitter only! Trust me paying within social media will be the future. Why do u think banks are interested?
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:42:54 PM

No you can't, i just downloaded the app, its fb and twitter only! Without the need? and how did u measure this? Also its pretty new, but trust me paying within social media will be the future.
https://www.changetip.com/send-tips, the above poster said people were already sending money with their phones so my point is that you don't need social media to do this
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:45:07 PM

No you can't, i just downloaded the app, its fb and twitter only! Without the need? and how did u measure this? Also its pretty new, but trust me paying within social media will be the future.
https://www.changetip.com/send-tips, the above poster said people were already sending money with their phones so my point is that you don't need social media to do this

Again, paykey allows you to make payments within different social medias with 1 account, changetip only offers fb and twitter, no whatsapp, no snapchat, no instagram no reddit (from the app), no pinterest, no others.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: