Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia  (Read 1125214 times)
omehenk

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:14:42 AM

I am putting $300 bounty on his head. If anyone able to get this guy in jail.

Wow, good, and I add 100 $ to ..payed in bitc.!!!

More about same scammer.!

Also have email. sunil.raman86@gmail.com

He only need , 0.1 bitc to test his program to play on one off these gambeling sites.

He have an exploid on primedice.com/index.php so he nicely tell.

Or some thing similer ,his bank card, Enz, dont work…

He will send u 100 mails plz send just 0.1bitc.end then soon u did, he ask for Little more…

he show bank transfer so u send him, the bitc .but then he cansel your transfer !!!

its a rat,becarefull people.

Henk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:27:56 AM

Ninjaboon, omehenk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33303) like to add $100 on top of the bounty.

The total bounty on him is now $400.

$300 from me.
$100 from omehenk.

If anyone else like to add bounty, let me know. I will add your name here.

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 09:26:31 AM

Ninjaboon, omehenk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=33303) like to add $100 on top of the bounty.

$300 from me.
$100 from omehenk.

Wow, his head really expensive. haha

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 12:43:12 PM

$300 from me.
$100 from omehenk.

Scammer like to take advantage of the fragmentation nature of modern society. Many thought they can get away with scamming people and not having to face consequences. Seller who got scammed by them not only lose money, they have to deal with legal issue of the fall out and explain to payment processor and bank the whole situation.

We are now organizing to fight them back.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 07:23:01 PM

$300 from me.
$100 from omehenk.

Scammer like to take advantage of the fragmentation nature of modern society. Many thought they can get away with scamming people and not having to face consequences. Seller who got scammed by them not only lose money, they have to deal with legal issue of the fall out and explain to payment processor and bank the whole situation.

We are now organizing to fight them back.
Good luck to get him into the court

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:39:27 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 02:52:20 PM by arbitrage001

You will be surprise what people will do if the so called legal system in the country not able to handle justice and fairness.

Based on what I know so far, there is another group of people already actively hunting him down in Thailand. Seriously, if one person scammed another person for large sum, what do you think the victim going to do?

If he continue what he is doing, it won't be too long before he really pissed off the "wrong" person and have to face "street justice". Then, he realize may be going to jail is not a bad deal after all.

fildza

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 10:07:48 AM

You will be surprise what people will do if the so called legal system in the country not able to handle justice and fairness.

Based on what I know so far, there is another group of people already actively hunting him down in Thailand. Seriously, if one person scammed another person for large sum, what do you think the victim going to do?

If he continue to do what he is doing, it won't be too long before he really pissed off the "wrong" person and have to face "street justice". Then, he realize may be going to jail is not a bad deal after all.

So the choice only die or jail.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 01:53:02 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 02:05:24 PM by arbitrage001

If he continue to do what he is doing, it won't be too long before he really pissed off the "wrong" person and have to face "street justice". Then, he realize may be going to jail is not a bad deal after all.

So the choice only die or jail.

Scammer should of thought of that before committing immoral act rather than thinking he can get away with stealing without facing consequences. Beside, street justice doesn't mean death. He will most likely get beaten up badly and have to pay back whatever he has stolen if he ever get caught.

What is your interest with him anyway?

fildza

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:10:18 PM

Scammer should of thought of that before committing immoral act rather than thinking he can get away with stealing without facing consequences. Beside, street justice doesn't mean death. He will most likely get beaten up badly and have to pay back whatever he has stolen if he ever get caught.

No interest. Just wonder many people already scam by him

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 11:44:26 AM

No interest. Just wonder many people already scam by him

Lots, that's what I heard from someone who is from Sunil's hometown in Ipoh.

ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:58:43 PM

some upvotes will be appreciated.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1pvfll/nook_is_the_1st_malaysian_business_with_physical/

ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 12:30:59 PM

inputs.io got hacked and I had some coins in CL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248803.860

fattypig

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 01:44:07 AM

Anybody know a good website that can sell Bitcoin or Litecoin and transfer to my bank in Malaysia easily?

arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:41:07 AM

Anybody know a good website that can sell Bitcoin or Litecoin and transfer to my bank in Malaysia easily?

How many are you selling? If it is a large amount, I can meet you in person.
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:57:52 PM

I'm having good success with kraken.com. They have both BTC and LTC. Fiat withdrawals are processed the next working day. Of course you'll have to verify your account and there are fees for international wire transfers, so that may not fit your definition of "easily".

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 06:08:37 AM

How many BTC do you have?
PM me

fildza

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 11:33:25 AM

How many BTC do you have?
PM me
How much needed to make a deal ? I only have less than 0.6, does it enough to make a deal ?
https://blockchain.info/address/19GEiBj6ixG4FWcq86zUnqXokFn5oCWJq6

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 01:34:37 PM

Asher Tan, CEO of CoinJar talks about market making for Bitcoin in Australia and his thoughts on the Singapore Bitcoin scene.
Asher is from Malaysia and I met him for lunch while I was in SG last week.
http://youtu.be/9asjcsYqkDI

ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 07:25:33 AM

Dear Bitcoin users/investors in Malaysia,
Join our Whatsapp group.
Msg Mr Yew at 0165626404
We have a big group now and would love to see more Malaysians learn about Bitcoin from trusted people....
Mari mari...

fildza

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 09:17:55 AM

If somebody know who is godtrix or godtrix himself see this post please PM me. I would like to sell some btc to him and prefer meet him. Since he not put his number it a bit difficult to me.

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/godtrix/

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: