Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia  (Read 1122560 times)
MWAzhar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

Hello, Plan to move to Malaysia for 6 month, I will receive salary as bitcoin, do you guys know will I be able to withdraw money from local Malaysia exchanges?

You can sell it for sure in local bitcoin ,remitano and much more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2dorgit

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:37:34 PM

Hello, Plan to move to Malaysia for 6 month, I will receive salary as bitcoin, do you guys know will I be able to withdraw money from local Malaysia exchanges?

salary paid in BTC? Nice. do try this link for quick reference about bitcoin exchange in Malaysia https://www.finder.com/my
and I would also like to take this opportunity to extend my warmest pre-Welcome to you Spike1337.

In your country, virtual money is of no concern to you, especially about the bitcoin, you get the state to allow the virtual currency to be released and circulated.

I really do hope your statement is solely intended to getting more posts in your profile, buddy

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. In my country or any other place for that matter, virtual currency is everybody's concern. It has been creating new economic wave globally and we in Malaysia are not to be left behind. Recently our politician (minister) mentioned they are not shutting out the technology while central bank has not released its final policy regarding crypto. With public election closing in within next 3 months, we are still in grey area so to speak.

The government like all other government are scurrying to find solution in maintaining fiat as the only legal tender and if all means failed - get your income earned from digital currency taxable. Losing revenue is always no.1 objective for actions done. The AML/KYC or consumer protection reasons, by far this 2 instruments has been the only solid tool used by government around the world to back its policy ruling.

Logical challenge for fiat to compete with crypto is in the supply side.
 - How transparent is the issuance of fiat and what are the release parameters.
 - Can decisions made related to fiat be debatable by the public on equal ground with policy maker.
Beyond this issues, I dont see significant difference between the 2 currencies. So, I hope I have made my point clear where virtual money is our concern too as much as it is to you.
Spike1337

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

Thank you guys for kind replies, I have choice between Malaysia, Singapore and Thai, I will choose best option for me but right now I want to go to Malaysia.

Can you suggest which city will be best option for me and if you have any suggestions feel free to give me an advise.

PS: I won't be able to withdraw money from luno or local exchanges? only through localbitcoins? I don't want to trust them Smiley
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:15:37 AM

salary paid in BTC? Nice. do try this link for quick reference about bitcoin exchange in Malaysia https://www.finder.com/my
and I would also like to take this opportunity to extend my warmest pre-Welcome to you Spike1337.

In your country, virtual money is of no concern to you, especially about the bitcoin, you get the state to allow the virtual currency to be released and circulated.

I really do hope your statement is solely intended to getting more posts in your profile, buddy

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. In my country or any other place for that matter, virtual currency is everybody's concern. It has been creating new economic wave globally and we in Malaysia are not to be left behind. Recently our politician (minister) mentioned they are not shutting out the technology while central bank has not released its final policy regarding crypto. With public election closing in within next 3 months, we are still in grey area so to speak.

The government like all other government are scurrying to find solution in maintaining fiat as the only legal tender and if all means failed - get your income earned from digital currency taxable. Losing revenue is always no.1 objective for actions done. The AML/KYC or consumer protection reasons, by far this 2 instruments has been the only solid tool used by government around the world to back its policy ruling.

Logical challenge for fiat to compete with crypto is in the supply side.
 - How transparent is the issuance of fiat and what are the release parameters.
 - Can decisions made related to fiat be debatable by the public on equal ground with policy maker.
Beyond this issues, I dont see significant difference between the 2 currencies. So, I hope I have made my point clear where virtual money is our concern too as much as it is to you.

Well explanation bro. It looks like many foreigners didn't know much about our country, especially about the cryptocurrency issues. Your above statements really sum up the current situation in Malaysia.

Thank you guys for kind replies, I have choice between Malaysia, Singapore and Thai, I will choose best option for me but right now I want to go to Malaysia.

Can you suggest which city will be best option for me and if you have any suggestions feel free to give me an advise.

PS: I won't be able to withdraw money from luno or local exchanges? only through localbitcoins? I don't want to trust them Smiley

First of all, welcome to Malaysia. Glad you chose Malaysia as your first pit stop in ASEAN. At this moment, it's impossible to withdraw money from Luno to Malaysia's local banks (it's still undergo some regulation circumstances from BNM (Bank Negara Malaysia or the central bank of Malaysia) Your only best option is to deal with localbitcoiners, even though the fees might be a little bit higher than Luno.

Also, you can try your luck with Remitano or Coinhako too~

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
2dorgit

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Best option would be to hit our capital first, Kuala Lumpur. You'll probably need some preparation to do before heading out for an adventure ie getting supplies or most importantly paperwork with your embassy. In the capital too, you'll be able to meet someone (from each of the states) more than willing to recommend next spot for you to be at. Malaysia is relatively small anyway.

I don't think it is fair if any of us Malaysian tells you where to go in specific now.
We have 14 states and maybe about 20-25 cities and each of them has their own unique experience to offer you. Because of this, the best person to choose is you yourself.

I did some travel experiments abroad myself.  From what I have experienced the only advise I can offer is - if this your 1st visit, Malaysia is moderate in every aspect.
We don't have the best tropical beach,
our culture are not the richest in the region,
we definitely are not the most economically advance country... but what we have to offer is an absolute convenience while you are around.

cheers.
wilhb81

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

Best option would be to hit our capital first, Kuala Lumpur. You'll probably need some preparation to do before heading out for an adventure ie getting supplies or most importantly paperwork with your embassy. In the capital too, you'll be able to meet someone (from each of the states) more than willing to recommend next spot for you to be at. Malaysia is relatively small anyway.

I don't think it is fair if any of us Malaysian tells you where to go in specific now.
We have 14 states and maybe about 20-25 cities and each of them has their own unique experience to offer you. Because of this, the best person to choose is you yourself.

I did some travel experiments abroad myself.  From what I have experienced the only advise I can offer is - if this your 1st visit, Malaysia is moderate in every aspect.
we definitely are not the most economically advance country... but what we have to offer is an absolute convenience while you are around.

cheers.

Wow, bro ponya Inggeris byk awesome ni. Langsung X de grammatical errors, tabik bro! Pandangan yg anda nyatakan di atas mmg betoi semuanya. Hrp2 tu mat salleh dpt sdikit byk ilham, slps baca statement di atas Smiley

2dorgit

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

I did some travel experiments abroad myself.  From what I have experienced the only advise I can offer is - if this your 1st visit, Malaysia is moderate in every aspect.

cheers.

Wow, bro ponya Inggeris byk awesome ni. Langsung X de grammatical errors, tabik bro! Pandangan yg anda nyatakan di atas mmg betoi semuanya. Hrp2 tu mat salleh dpt sdikit byk ilham, slps baca statement di atas Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy bab gremmer tu kalau jumpa teacher B.I. masih kena belasah lagi bro.. kita hanntam jawap saja lah sebab dia lalu + tanya baik2.. sempat rolepay jadi maskot negara kejap.

bro, PundiX community ada keluar apa2 statement kena mengena dgn wavecrest tarik visa hari tu? ke semua pakat dok goyang jugak? scan2 tak nampak pulak.
saya kena kat TenX.. buat sapu mentega dengan kopek pintu rumah sendiri je la kad dia sekarang..
hampess tul. 2X je dapat withdraw cash. sekali henjut keluar u$10,000 tu kat amsterdam.
Spike1337

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

cheers.

Thank you, I have done some research and want to go to Kuala Lumpur at first, thanks for response
2dorgit

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 06:40:19 PM by 2dorgit

CopyCash Cease and Decease Order
https://i.imgur.com/G9WdVxe.jpg

Satu sudah kena.. macamana la rakyat nak maju ke depan.. yang dok maju perot watchdog tu je..
wilhb81

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

I did some travel experiments abroad myself.  From what I have experienced the only advise I can offer is - if this your 1st visit, Malaysia is moderate in every aspect.

cheers.

Cheesy Cheesy bab gremmer tu kalau jumpa teacher B.I. masih kena belasah lagi bro.. kita hanntam jawap saja lah sebab dia lalu + tanya baik2.. sempat rolepay jadi maskot negara kejap.

bro, PundiX community ada keluar apa2 statement kena mengena dgn wavecrest tarik visa hari tu? ke semua pakat dok goyang jugak? scan2 tak nampak pulak.
saya kena kat TenX.. buat sapu mentega dengan kopek pintu rumah sendiri je la kad dia sekarang..
hampess tul. 2X je dapat withdraw cash. sekali henjut keluar u$10,000 tu kat amsterdam.

Wow, byk rendah diri bro dgn penguasaan B.I. ni Cheesy

Oh, ttg tu TenX, rasa2 PundiX ade mention kat main TG group. Tu mmg gempar bro, byk org pon X sangka dgn kejadian TenX tu, adoi... Maaflah, kalo u pon terlibat jugak Sad

2dorgit

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

cheers.

Oh, ttg tu TenX, rasa2 PundiX ade mention kat main TG group. Tu mmg gempar bro, byk org pon X sangka dgn kejadian TenX tu, adoi... Maaflah, kalo u pon terlibat jugak Sad

thanks for offering some comfort there bro.. takpe. dari awal lagi dah standby for any sort of counter move oleh traditional bank + gomen.. kita bagi la dinosaur tu semua some space to enjoy their final moment on earth.. next year kita ramai2 beli tiket museum guna crypto bila lawat pameran pasal diorg.  Cheesy Cheesy

hari ni CoinHako pulak hantar email, no new user registration for Sing + Mal. MYR deposit suspended until further notice. reason tulis = to resolve backlog for ringgit deposits. real reason maybe ada kena mengena dengan CashPoint cease-decease order tak rasa rasa?
wilhb81

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

cheers.

thanks for offering some comfort there bro.. takpe. dari awal lagi dah standby for any sort of counter move oleh traditional bank + gomen.. kita bagi la dinosaur tu semua some space to enjoy their final moment on earth.. next year kita ramai2 beli tiket museum guna crypto bila lawat pameran pasal diorg.  Cheesy Cheesy

hari ni CoinHako pulak hantar email, no new user registration for Sing + Mal. MYR deposit suspended until further notice. reason tulis = to resolve backlog for ringgit deposits. real reason maybe ada kena mengena dengan CashPoint cease-decease order tak rasa rasa?

Kah3, bro sgt pannai described ni, sy suka dgn humor bro Cheesy

Hmm, sy pon terima email drpd coinhako dgn notice yg same dgn bro. Jd skang, kitorg kat Malaysia dah tak blh guna Luno + Coinhako (hanya tinggal tu Remi aje) Mungkin jugak ade kena mengena dgn kes CashPoint cease-decease (tgh sakit kepala ni... :X)

Shim

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

hai..saya masih baru belajar..boleh saya tahu..exchange ape yg masih ok dan masih boleh daftar..sebab kebanyakkan xchnge dah penuh..x terima org baru..contoh binance..
2dorgit

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:16:46 PM

hai..saya masih baru belajar..boleh saya tahu..exchange ape yg masih ok dan masih boleh daftar..sebab kebanyakkan xchnge dah penuh..x terima org baru..contoh binance..

try describe exchange tu bro nak buat apa.. contoh

1. Trade jual-beli murah
2. Fiat-crypto exchange
3. Currency pair yang nak guna..

baru ada member mungkin boleh cuba share idea.. general sangat bila "contoh binance" is used..
crypro9

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

salam semua. Newbie reporting in  Roll Eyes
Shim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

1. Trade jual-beli murah
2. Fiat-crypto exchange

baru ada member mungkin boleh cuba share idea.. general sangat bila "contoh binance" is used..

Oh cam tu ye..terima kasih beri tunjuk ajar.. Maaf ye..
Shim

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

Salam newbie juga..
2dorgit

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

1. Trade jual-beli murah
2. Fiat-crypto exchange

Oh cam tu ye..terima kasih beri tunjuk ajar.. Maaf ye..

no prob.. and welcome to the club..
wilhb81

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:07:21 AM

1. Trade jual-beli murah
2. Fiat-crypto exchange

Slmt dtg ke BCT bro. Hmm, buat masa ni, kebanyakan exchange platforms masih x terima registration. U kena tunggu diorg bg signal dulu...

Salam bro, slmt dtg ke BCT. Kalo ade ape2 soalan, sila post kat section ni yah Smiley

dayan

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Salam newbie juga..

Hello, newbie jugak
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: