Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Malaysia  (Read 1111547 times)
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:00:00 AM

PS: Anyone interested in buying BTC for a local bank deposit/transfer? (to Citibank/Hong Leong etc)

Have 10-50BTC for sale as I'm in need of cash at the moment, just drop me a PM.

Cheers,
John

I should have visit this thread more often. I am buying and selling for 6% fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 02:17:11 AM

PS: Anyone interested in buying BTC for a local bank deposit/transfer? (to Citibank/Hong Leong etc)

Cheers,
John

So if I sold BTC to you, I'll get Mtgox last price - 6%?

Ironman

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 02:20:51 AM

hi
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 03:22:20 AM

hi

welcome Ironman

arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:05:10 PM

Cheers,
John

So if I sold BTC to you, I'll get Mtgox last price - 6%?

Buy and selling have different price. All transaction involved the cost of moving in and out of the country and in and out of exchanges, which cost money.

People with USD based citibank account can follow my thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272284.0

People with local bank of course will have to pay more with the reason I mention above.

The price on Mtgox is no longer a useful price indicator for buying and selling. People who pay attention to Bitcoin should know that no one is able to withdraw money from Mtgox.

If anyone is interested in buying and selling thru me, send me pm to discuss detail.

Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:43:06 AM

Hey guys,

I'm new here and just got started with Bitcoin just this week and I'm loving it already. Btw, I'm from Malaysia as well  Smiley

Just wondering whether did anyone of you heard of an automated bitcoin trading robot?

I just bought it and it works as promised. Just in 2 days, made $20 profit with $100 investment.

You have read my review of the robot here => http://*.com

You started with BTC this week and you are already into the bots?  Roll Eyes

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
mybentan8

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 06:18:49 AM

Hey guys,

I'm new here and just got started with Bitcoin just this week and I'm loving it already. Btw, I'm from Malaysia as well  Smiley

Just wondering whether did anyone of you heard of an automated bitcoin trading robot?

I just bought it and it works as promised. Just in 2 days, made $20 profit with $100 investment.

You have read my review of the robot here => http://btcrobot-review.com

You started with BTC this week and you are already into the bots?  Roll Eyes

Yeah... anything wrong with bots? As long as it's making me money, why not?  Wink
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:20:09 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 11:06:34 AM by arbitrage001

Yeah... anything wrong with bots? As long as it's making me money, why not?  Wink

Trading bitcoin is even harder than trading currency and commodity because of the large fee (about 0.5% per trade and X 2 for round trip) and huge volatility.

Are you sure they are not fishing you into send them more money? Are you the one selling the bot and trying to get people into your scheme?

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:51:20 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2013, 10:17:09 AM by bigdude

Hi all,

I'm after quite a bit of btc ... currently in K.L, regularly in Johor and Singapore.

Any advice on reputable sellers here in Malaysia?

bigdude

arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 11:02:14 AM

Hi all,

I'm after quite a bit of btc ... currently in K.L, regularly in Johor and Singapore.

Any advice on reputable sellers here in Malaysia?

bigdude

Check pm
mybentan8

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:11:27 PM

Yeah... anything wrong with bots? As long as it's making me money, why not?  Wink

Trading bitcoin is even harder than trading currency and commodity because of the large fee (about 0.5% per trade and X 2 for round trip) and huge volatility.

Are you sure they are not fishing you into send them more money? Are you the one selling the bot and trying to get people into your scheme?

First thing first, I'm not the owner of the bot. I just bought it to test it out a few days ago and it was already giving me profit so I wrote a review of it for anyone who might be interested of knowing more about it.

Since the bot is automated, I don't need to monitor it. It handles everything. And if you say there's a large fee, I don't need to invest in miners first even before earning any money. So who's risk is higher?

I'm not here to argue. As I've mentioned earlier, I'm new to bitcoin and you guys might have tons more experience than me but I'm just trying to share with you guys something that has already made me money just in 2 days. If you check it out or not, it doesn't matter to me since it's not my scheme.
Newar
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:28:48 PM

[...] I'm just trying to share with you guys something that has already made me money just in 2 days. [...]

At the risk of feeding the troll...

Would you mind reporting back in regular intervals? Like one month down the road? Every three months? Two days is way to short to make a judgement.

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:33:27 PM

Since the bot is automated, I don't need to monitor it. It handles everything. And if you say there's a large fee, I don't need to invest in miners first even before earning any money. So who's risk is higher?

Did they mention which exchange the bot work on? Their website looks like some of the get rich quick scheme to lure people in, making empty promise to people who has little to no knowledge how the whole system work.

Mining is no longer a business that give positive return on investment. Most people who pre-order BFL and Avalon lost a great deal of money. And it looks like all the upcoming Asic companies can not offer mining machine at reasonable price (positive ROI).

mybentan8

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:41:42 PM

[...] I'm just trying to share with you guys something that has already made me money just in 2 days. [...]

Would you mind reporting back in regular intervals? Like one month down the road? Every three months? Two days is way to short to make a judgement.

Sure, no problem for me to report back in intervals. Since they provide a 60 days money back guarantee, I have nothing to lose if it's not performing in the long run.

Btw, here's a screenshot of their current live test account:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5372172/BTC.png
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:49:43 PM

Anyone did audit on their claim? And the graph show btc-e being the exchange. I have a hard time believing anyone able to send money to btc-e exchange without paying large fee.

To let the bot run, do you need to send money in the exchange first? and how much was needed to generate the profit as promise?

And why are they selling the bot if it gives them so much profit? Aren't they afraid the same bot will compete for profit and defeat the whole purpose of bot trading?

mybentan8

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:59:07 PM

Did they mention which exchange the bot work on? Their website looks like some of the get rich quick scheme to lure people in, making empty promise to people who has little to no knowledge how the whole system work.

Mining is no longer a business that give positive return on investment. Most people who pre-order BFL and Avalon lost a great deal of money. And it looks like all the upcoming Asic companies can not offer mining machine at reasonable price (positive ROI).

Here's one of their FAQ answer that might answer your question:
QUESTION: If I deposit USD only, will the robot trade only USD?
No, our BTC robot will spread the funds between your USD and Bitcoin accounts to trade them. If you wish to withdraw ALL in USD only, then you can sell your Bitcoins on BTC-e itself and then withdraw in USD (by many withdrawal methods, including Paypal) or you can withdraw bitcoin separately

Basically I open an account with btc-e.com and fund that account. And inside the bot you'll need to connect the bot with btc-e.com's API to make the trades.

In my opinion, I guess nowadays most websites trying to sell anything online even if they are genuine or scams will look somewhat hypey.

Like in the earlier reply, I said I just wanted to try it out since they provide a 60 days money back guarantee. So why not.
mybentan8

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:08:11 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2013, 08:56:39 AM by mybentan8

Anyone did audit on their claim? And the graph show btc-e being the exchange. I have a hard time believing anyone able to send money to btc-e exchange without paying large fee.

To let the bot run, do you need to send money in the exchange first? and how much was needed to generate the profit as promise?

And why are they selling the bot if it gives them so much profit? Aren't they afraid the same bot will compete for profit and defeat the whole purpose of bot trading?

Any audit on their claims, I don't know. Yes, btc-e is the exchange the bot is using. Basically I fund my btc-e account using Payeer.com with 4% fee and transfer it to btc-e at 1% fee. Unless you have someone in US that can help you wire the funds you'll have other options with lower %, some even 0% but the minimum will be $500.

You'll first need to fund the btc-e account to get started. They didn't promise you'll generate any profit but just mentioned 20%-100% in a month. The higher the volatility, the better.

To answer your question will it compete with them, see the answer I took from their FAQ section.
What if many people trade it, will it become less effective?
No. The beauty of our Bitcoin trading robot algorithm is that it uses a special trade stealth technology which allows to separate different traders and avoid all of them taking the same trade at the same time and overloading the market liquidity. This way robot stays effective even if many people trade it independently.
arbitrage001
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 04:08:52 PM

Here's one of their FAQ answer that might answer your question:
QUESTION: If I deposit USD only, will the robot trade only USD?
No, our BTC robot will spread the funds between your USD and Bitcoin accounts to trade them. If you wish to withdraw ALL in USD only, then you can sell your Bitcoins on BTC-e itself and then withdraw in USD (by many withdrawal methods, including Paypal) or you can withdraw bitcoin separately

Basically I open an account with btc-e.com and fund that account. And inside the bot you'll need to connect the bot with btc-e.com's API to make the trades.

In my opinion, I guess nowadays most websites trying to sell anything online even if they are genuine or scams will look somewhat hypey.

Like in the earlier reply, I said I just wanted to try it out since they provide a 60 days money back guarantee. So why not.

Not saying they are scam, but you should be careful who to deal with on the internet. There are scam which run great length of time and no one know until 12 years later.

If this is really a money bag, be glad that you found it. But I would be extremely careful and not risk money I can not afford to lose.

Newar
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 01:22:42 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2013, 07:15:05 AM by Newar

Sure, no problem for me to report back in intervals. Since they provide a 60 days money back guarantee, I have nothing to lose if it's not performing in the long run.

Btw, here's a screenshot of their current live test account:

LOL, looking at those graphs, it looks like the "profit" comes from the rise in the BTCUSD rate. See how they correlate?

EDIT:
I guess what I'm trying to say: You will have to show us that the bot does better than just holding BTC. Post your full trade history to pastebin or similar.

EDIT:
Removed silly comment

fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 04:17:36 AM

Guys , please be aware and careful because now many scammers around and they will make you see that they can be trusted

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: