Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 [990] 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376939 times)
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:59:53 PM

Wonder how they're able to mine in their Hattiesburg, MS data center w/o JM at the helm?  

Miners sold, Hashlets turned off, we should probably check real estate listings for available warehouse space with electric and cooling installation suitable for mining (or weed).

I think he would have seen MORE profit with Less headache if he HAD been raising weed.  

And his customers likely wouldn't want to draw and quarter him.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:09:15 PM

Its telling when the US Patent and Trademark office shoots down a trademark app on your miners because the applicant can't provide any evidence substantiating the existence of the same.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0vrgVP3m2ZZfkRwTTRHQlJ2Qnkzc0ljMmFuNXp3MWl2UjVCVEFHeWF3WndFN2lxUHJITTg&usp=sharing
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:20:04 PM

Wonder how they're able to mine in their Hattiesburg, MS data center w/o JM at the helm?  
Miners sold, Hashlets turned off, we should probably check real estate listings for available warehouse space with electric and cooling installation suitable for mining (or weed).
I think he would have seen MORE profit with Less headache if he HAD been raising weed.  

HT's intrepid Vladimir Putin poetically eluded to this :

Roger that Vlad! Fool dancing with promise of Pot at Rainbow:

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8937

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:31:10 PM

That is a question that has never been provably answered. I don't think there are very many people that believe they ever had any reasonably sized data center if any at all. J. Mordica's video proved nothing more than 2 small rows of miners somewhere.

EDIT: I have always been under the impression that it was something along the lines of what Bitpop said. Somehow they visited a warehouse and had pictures taken. Whether they paid someone off or not remains to be seen. The picture could also have been photoshopped as some have suggested but I think that to be less likely.

I'm quite sure they had (leased?) the warehouse since their hardware shipping days. Package tracking information confirms that. It was nowhere near ready for mining in August, that's the "unplugged" picture. Later on they published more pictures of electric and venting installations being done in what looked like the same warehouse, and then a few rows of S3/S4 miners plugged in and powered on again in seemingly the same warehouse. Don't make me go look for those pictures Smiley

I don't know about the video, maybe that was done in a different place. Now that the miners are being sold off and jmordica may have left GAW they might not even have/lease the warehouse anymore, but just a few weeks ago miners were still being shipped from Hattiesburg, MS.

They also had a smaller place near Hattiesburg, likely their original "GAW hosting" location.

There's nothing to suggest that they had any other substantial facilities, except their "home base" in CT and perhaps a few employees working from their homes in TX etc.

Bitmain picture is clearly NOT of the same warehouse. Not sure if that proves or disproves anything - I still think it's possible that Bitmain's Christmas sale was related to GAW even if the picture was not, but that's just my personal conspiracy theory.
Mr Felt

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:45:17 PM

That is a question that has never been provably answered. I don't think there are very many people that believe they ever had any reasonably sized data center if any at all. J. Mordica's video proved nothing more than 2 small rows of miners somewhere.

EDIT: I have always been under the impression that it was something along the lines of what Bitpop said. Somehow they visited a warehouse and had pictures taken. Whether they paid someone off or not remains to be seen. The picture could also have been photoshopped as some have suggested but I think that to be less likely.

I'm quite sure they had (leased?) the warehouse since their hardware shipping days. Package tracking information confirms that. It was nowhere near ready for mining in August, that's the "unplugged" picture. Later on they published more pictures of electric and venting installations being done in what looked like the same warehouse, and then a few rows of S3/S4 miners plugged in and powered on again in seemingly the same warehouse. Don't make me go look for those pictures Smiley

I don't know about the video, maybe that was done in a different place. Now that the miners are being sold off and jmordica may have left GAW they might not even have/lease the warehouse anymore, but just a few weeks ago miners were still being shipped from Hattiesburg, MS.

They also had a smaller place near Hattiesburg, likely their original "GAW hosting" location.

There's nothing to suggest that they had any other substantial facilities, except their "home base" in CT and perhaps a few employees working from their homes in TX etc.

Bitmain picture is clearly NOT of the same warehouse. Not sure if that proves or disproves anything - I still think it's possible that Bitmain's Christmas sale was related to GAW even if the picture was not, but that's just my personal conspiracy theory.

How do you know all that?  Genuine question.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:05:20 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 09:17:14 PM by bitcoinnoisseur

I'd agree but there has never been any address of any warehouse that size linked to GAW. I remember searching, way back in September I believe, and posting questions on HT. I was "informed" by one or a few users that it was somewhere in Hattiesburg. The actual address of GAW in Hattiesburg that I found was some shitty little storefront, with a completely different name and business in the middle of nowhere next to some train tracks. These same users told me that they were shipping from this same address. However, if you saw the location you would realize that nothing was being shipped from it. It was literally the size of say a small 7-11. IDK if I can locate that again but I'll try. There weren't many Josh Garza links when his name was Googled back then.

EDIT:

Found it: http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=248217352&privcapId=247447309&previousCapId=247447309&previousTitle=Comtel%2520Connect,%2520LLC

Corporate Headquarters
2123 Oak Grove Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39402

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.318269,-89.362392,3a,75y,324.9h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1soMXCduNsJ3RYb9n7aPqGdQ!2e0

And the phone number listed is 601-255-0345. I called it again just like I did back in September and it is GAW LABs.

Computer Repair in Hattiesburg, Mississippi:

Sight and Sound
2123 Oak Grove Road
Hattiesburg, MS 39402

(601) 450-4388
Mr Felt

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:07:45 PM

I'd agree but there has never been any address of any warehouse that size linked to GAW. I remember searching, way back in September I believe, and posting questions on HT. I was "informed" by one or a few users that it was somewhere in Hattiesburg. The actual address of GAW in Hattiesburg that I found was some shitty little storefront, with a completely different name and business in the middle of nowhere next to some train tracks. These same users told me that they were shipping from this same address. However, if you saw the location you would realize that nothing was being shipped from it. It was literally the size of say a small 7-11. IDK if I can locate that again but I'll try. There weren't many Josh Garza links when his name was Googled back then.

Yep.  I saw the little storefront shack too. 
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:15:45 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 09:26:14 PM by Paul Revere

Morris, the investment cat, announcing that he is buying into the latest pump spike price "to help out". LMFAO. This idiot deserves to get his wallet emptied.

Any predictions on when the dump is coming? Haven't seen a Josh size dump yet today, just a couple ~1,000 XPY ones earlier.

Edit to add: Didn't take long, the dump has begun on this spike:

Good timing Morris! Keep spreading all of that expert market analysis!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:47:10 PM

The only pictures I recall seeing of working miners that were purported to be GAW's (Scrypt or SHA256) looked like they were in the basement of a house not a warehouse.  Even that crappy video doesn't look to be that large of a room and all you see is one aisle.  The only pictures of this warehouse I recall seeing were the one posted above and the one taken in the aisle behind the shelf in the picture above.  I never saw a photo of that warehouse with anything that looked like it was actually mining.

The basement pics of working miners are here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.15260
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:52:58 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 10:25:52 PM by suchmoon

How do you know all that?  Genuine question.

Some of the early pics had GPS coordinates. Later pics didn't, but there were sufficient visual cues to link then to the same building - roof/lighting structures, exterior siding etc.

Corporate Headquarters
2123 Oak Grove Road

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.318269,-89.362392,3a,75y,324.9h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1soMXCduNsJ3RYb9n7aPqGdQ!2e0

Yes, that's the small one. (Disregard, I have no clue what that place is).

Here's the big one where the installation work took place:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/31%C2%B010%2704.4%22N+89%C2%B024%2736.6%22W
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:56:43 PM

The only pictures I recall seeing of working miners that were purported to be GAW's (Scrypt or SHA256) looked like they were in the basement of a house not a warehouse.  Even that crappy video doesn't look to be that large of a room and all you see is one aisle.  The only pictures of this warehouse I recall seeing were the one posted above and the one taken in the aisle behind the shelf in the picture above.  I never saw a photo of that warehouse with anything that looked like it was actually mining.

I posted those pics about 3 weeks ago here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10098789#msg10098789

http://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/c53f3d54f979b4d7673bd815f0c5140e.jpg
http://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/db353df5d41b7bca4e5edfbed9fcaf0a.jpg
http://cointelegraph.com/storage/uploads/view/38a8662f45c701b96de47b21c4885bfd.jpg
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:59:42 PM

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Mr Felt

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:59:52 PM

Some of the early pics had GPS coordinates. Later pics didn't, but there were sufficient visual cues to link then to the same building - roof/lighting structures, exterior siding etc.

Corporate Headquarters
2123 Oak Grove Road

Yes, that's the small one. Here's the big one where the installation work took place:

Where's the connection to the big one (i.e., what gave you those coordinates/where are those pics or materials?)?
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:01:03 PM

EDIT:

Found it: http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=248217352&privcapId=247447309&previousCapId=247447309&previousTitle=Comtel%2520Connect,%2520LLC

Corporate Headquarters
2123 Oak Grove Road

And the phone number listed is 601-255-0345. I called it again just like I did back in September and it is GAW LABs.

Computer Repair in Hattiesburg, Mississippi:

Sight and Sound
2123 Oak Grove Road
Hattiesburg, MS 39402

(601) 450-4388

GAW shipped all used miners sold on Oneminer site from Hattiesburg. I bought several Zeus Thunders from the site and received them in used condition from their site in Mississippi. I'm sure they had something going on down there but nothing as big to handle the hashpower they sold. Remember when they activated by mistake the 25 mh instead of 1 or 5's this mistake would have tripled overnight hashing required.. That's when i knew this was all a bullshit.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:01:37 PM

Corporate Headquarters
2123 Oak Grove Road

Yes, that's the small one. Here's the big one where the installation work took place:

That's the small one of what? 2123 Oak Grove Road, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39402 appears to have absolutely nothing to do with GAW whatsoever. It is a small shack at the location of a small computer repair company Sight & Sound yet GAW Labs lists it as their headquarters.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:08:09 PM

Poor fella. https://hashtalk.org/topic/31031/where-is-my/2

adipurnama

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 10:20:48 PM

NEWS LINE

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31026/a-community-divided-can-we-not-all-come-together-forgive-and-forget
I have been here from the start like many of the other @GAW-Founders have. I have been through all of the ups and downs since GAW started doing mining including

Gridseed fiasco -- Price drops 50% overnight
Zeus Miners -- x3 Power consumption increase from original specs
Zeus Miners -- Terrible hosted performance, constantly down
One thing that @GAWCEO and @GAW-Staff always did was make it right. They went out of their way to account for problems even if they were not of their own doing. They refunded for downtime, apologized for lost earnings and took care of the customer.

This community is divided. Its divided between the users here on HashTalk and the other users on the other forum we all know about. GAW has lost alot of valuable assets and forward thinkers because they felt they weren't being valued and their opinions didn't matter. People over on that other forum still want to see this succeed, its just they have had been made to feel that their opinions did not matter.

This is a stressful time for all of us including @GAWCEO and @GAW-Staff but are we really so far past the point of forgiveness?

Would it be so hard for @GAWCEO and @GAW-Staff to initiate an apology to members that might have felt alienated for their opinions and made to feel as if they didn't matter?

Would it be so hard for those members to swallow pride, accept an apology and work hard like they did before to help better the community?

It's sad to come here and look at what we have become collectively as a community. I am not referring to a hashtalk community but a Paycoin community. We were once all in this together and working towards a common goal, and I once remember working with a company who always apologized for its mistakes and went out of its way to put the customer first.

Legal issues or not, something as simple as an apology can mean the world to customers, investors, and people who have been here long term. Don't forget that this is a two way street and that we all need to meet somewhere in the middle to co-exist and move forward together. We as customers have always given GAW lots of grief when things are bad and very little feedback when things are good. We need to bare with them and grant them the time needed to complete tasks. We need to also be willing to forgive them for past issues and need to move forward in a more positive manner.

I for one will start -- I forgive GAW for some of the recent issues surrounding Paycoin. A promised floor at $20, hashstaker guaranteed profitability, and the recent honors program not launching just to name a few. I realize that these were all very ambitious goals and in a perfect world they could have been delivered. Despite my pocket book hurting I do believe long term GAW will make things right and take care of the customer just as they did before. I feel that I owe them the chance to make it right and to unite us as a community once again. You have my support long term.

Forgive my feeble attempt to unite a community. I would love to see hashtalk turn back into the vibrant place it once was.

oh HUMERO
once satisfied with the money of the people he had begun to realize

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 10:22:01 PM

Where's the connection to the big one (i.e., what gave you those coordinates/where are those pics or materials?)?

I'm sorry I'm on a crappy phone connection now. I'll dig up those threads when I get someplace more convenient.

That's the small one of what? 2123 Oak Grove Road, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39402 appears to have absolutely nothing to do with GAW whatsoever. It is a small shack at the location of a small computer repair company Sight & Sound yet GAW Labs lists it as their headquarters.

Sorry, got the addresses mixed up, should have waited for street view to load. I don't know what that storefront on Oak Grove Road is.

Here is what I meant by the "small one", i.e. the small hosting location inside pictures of which you posted earlier:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=89.246497W+31.210067N
welchy8764

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:28:53 PM

These are the people who get burned.. Hold to the very end.. Greed is very powerful and always trumps logic once it sets in

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30973/lost-faith-in-paycoin-this-is-why-i-m-still-here
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:30:16 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 [990] 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: