Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:41:40 PM

Hey, Dave, are you going to answer how merchants accepting XPY will make the price rise? Or, is Dave not here?  Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
dave01

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:42:48 PM

Hey, Dave, are you going to answer how merchants accepting XPY will make the price rise? Or, is Dave not here?  Cheesy
Already answered
You are retarded
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:45:08 PM

Set your phasers to ignore.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:45:42 PM

If you already answered why merchants accepting XPY will raise the price, could you please point out where, Dave? I have read all of the posts here today and I am certain you did not even attempt to answer this simple question.

P.S: I have had Dave ignored for a long time, but sometimes he just insists on being a punching bag.  Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:46:50 PM

Anyone know why we had a quick jump in xpy price earlier today?? Did we get another promise

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:47:01 PM

If you already answered why merchants accepting XPY will raise the price, could you please point out where, Dave? I have read all of the posts here today and I am certain you did not even attempt to answer this simple question.

He didn't. He is trolling you.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:53:35 PM

He didn't. He is trolling you.

Ya, I know.  Wink Repeating such a simple question several times and making it plainly clear to even the stupidest person that it is complete bullshit to think that merchant acceptance will suddenly make the price rise might just wake up some of the HTr's who browse this forum though.

dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:54:05 PM

P.S: I have had Dave ignored for a long time, but sometimes he just insists on being a punching bag.  Cheesy
Acceptance is everything.........Why did bitcoin go up?
1 plus 2 =3
2  plus 2 =4
Paycoin will be faster better smarter......When its finished evolving
Wots bitcoin got now?  

You  will retort with false truths
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:58:48 PM

Anyone know why we had a quick jump in xpy price earlier today?? Did we get another promise

Nope not sure, seems sell power has decreased for now...lets see what happens in the next days..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:59:05 PM

I am not asking about that slow, old, dinosaur Bitcoin, Dave.

I asked how merchant acceptance will make XPY rise? Are you even going to attempt to answer this simple question?

bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:00:23 PM

Long term, merchant acceptance raises the price because consumers want cash-on-hand to buy things right away. I keep some BTC around simply because it makes checking out easier.

You need more than just one or two merchants for that to make sense, though, unless you can get some big auction site or something else that demands urgency regularly.
dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:00:37 PM

I am not asking about that slow, old, dinosaur Bitcoin, Dave.

I asked how merchant acceptance will make XPY rise? Are you even going to attempt to answer this simple question?

RETAR...RD
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:01:00 PM

Secondly there is almost nobody who purchases anything with btc yet.

Are you the CEO of bitcoin?

If not, I'm not sure how you could know this.
I bought myself a xbox one with BTC for Christmas Smiley

I've spent thousands of dollars in BTC.  Admittedly most of it on Bitcoin and Scrypt miners but I have also spent at least $2k on stuff from over stock (Some furniture and appliances) and computer gear at newegg.  That's just one person.  And I still have BTC which I assume I will continue to spend over time.
dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:02:09 PM

Long term, merchant acceptance raises the price because consumers want cash-on-hand to buy things right away. I keep some BTC around simply because it makes checking out easier.

You need more than just one or two merchants for that to make sense, though, unless you can get some big auction site or something else that demands urgency regularly.
Good  man         Good man
You have proved yourself worthy
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:06:26 PM

This is correct. What is important is that the currency has enough liquidity to absorb the merchant dumps every day. This is in fact one of the things Bitcoin price is struggling with right now. As you say, at some point the effect of having lots of people holding small amounts over what they intend to spend will help buoy the price. Exactly where that ratio of hold to spend is that will stabilize BTC price is yet to be determined. In the case of XPY, there is not enough liquidity (Buy Bid Depth) to support a $1,000/day merchant without making the price tank. That is not even getting into the fact that Josh&Co do NOT WANT merchants competing for the meager Buy Bids they are dumping into every day. Dumping the endless supply of XPY they have is the entire reason for this scam. It is also the primary income for GAW now. The only other income is selling off miners, and that is meager and will soon run out. At that point dumping XPY will in fact be their only revenue source.

dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:11:14 PM

This is correct. What is important is that the currency has enough liquidity to absorb the merchant dumps every day. This is in fact one of the things Bitcoin price is struggling with right now. As you say, at some point the effect of having lots of people holding small amounts over what they intend to spend will help buoy the price. Exactly where that ratio of hold to spend is that will stabilize BTC price is yet to be determined. In the case of XPY, there is not enough liquidity (Buy Bid Depth) to support a $1,000/day merchant without making the price tank. That is not even getting into the fact that Josh&Co do NOT WANT merchants competing for the meager Buy Bids they are dumping into every day. Dumping the endless supply of XPY they have is the entire reason for this scam.
Liquidity cannot be determined yet as it is  not finished yet
Have i answered your simple question yet?
This is correct?
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:19:50 PM

1 plus 2 =3
2  plus 2 =4
Wots bitcoin got now?  

Why did the price fall from $20 to just over $1 today Dave when the loyalty programme is just about to start?

1 plus 2 =3
2  plus 2 =4

I think your're correct, people are beginning to accept it's a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dave01

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:22:07 PM

1 plus 2 =3
2  plus 2 =4
Wots bitcoin got now?  

Why did the price fall from $20 to just over $1 today Dave when the loyalty programme is just about to start?

1 plus 2 =3
2  plus 2 =4

I think your're correct, people are beginning to accept it's a scam.

Brilliant
How the fuck      did you com e up with that
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:25:04 PM

Brilliant
How the fuck      did you com e up with that

I've got a brain Dave.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:25:46 PM

Liquidity cannot be determined yet as it is  not finished yet
Have i answered your simple question yet?
This is correct?

You are, as usual, incorrect. Bigtime. The liquidity can easily be derived by examining the Buy Bids on the exchanges using "math".  Bitcoin Wisdom has a pretty good setup to do exactly that in real time. Here i have circled what a small merchant exchanging ~$10,000 worth of XPY from a day's sales would do to the XPY price right now. It would make it dive to .0021. That is about 40% lower than it is right now, in case these "numbers" confuse you. Then the price might recover a bit until the next day when the merchant dumped the day's take of XPY again, and the effect would be even worse, spiraling downwards each day until the price was into the Satoshis in a pretty short period of time. In reality, the merchant would quit accepting Paycoin once they found out that they would get shafted 25%-30% on their revenue every day. The fact is that even a small (~$10k/day) merchant accepting XPY would completely destroy the price of XPY in a matter of days.

Pages: « 1 ... 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 [1080] 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: