Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 [2308] 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376907 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:25:58 PM

Looks like I started one by unearthing wildsharks website.  Roll Eyes

He was happy about it on slack. Free self promotion. And the site was public and posted in his profile of several forums. Was confused as to why that got sent to investigations. O well, back to the matter at hand.

The ION team could distance themselves from all this XPY stench, if they choose to. Follows the same playbook as XPY doesn't help any (inflation, stakers, etc). Being transparent with their ICO funds and addresses would go a long way as well. Wasn't it Ganza that refused to post addresses? Thought so.

I would think they would want to separate the project and after what they all have been through, been the poster child for blockchain transparency. Instead they chose to go Garzas route of transparency: Just trust me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:38:58 PM

He was happy about it on slack. Free self promotion. And the site was public and posted in his profile of several forums. Was confused as to why that got sent to investigations. O well, back to the matter at hand.

The ION team could distance themselves from all this XPY stench, if they choose to. Follows the same playbook as XPY doesn't help any (inflation, stakers, etc). Being transparent with their ICO funds and addresses would go a long way as well. Wasn't it Ganza that refused to post addresses? Thought so.

I would think they would want to separate the project and after what they all have been through, been the poster child for blockchain transparency. Instead they chose to go Garzas route of transparency: Just trust me.

I don't see how any dude with a site with such insane pics on  it could be proud of that but whatever. I guess it falls under the trolling category, since I was basically doing that by posting his public info for no real good reason. (Theymos pm'ed a few offenders, including myself).. Whatevs to me, I still think those pics are hilarious... way to go sharkie, tear it up brother... Grin

Yes, and we are of course again, the evil trolls fudding on bitcointalk, I imagine. I do have an account on ionomy but I rarely go there anymore. Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:02:31 PM

investigations is where all real life personal info belongs, and due to an actual troll there were real names all over that thread.

Hopefully the split removed all of them so the rambling insanity can stop and the laughing at ION can continue.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:07:26 PM

I'm guessing Matlack and Mordica:
http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner

Allen has spent countless hours of work and successfully build a case against Garza. Why on earth would he do that if he was still a close associate of Garza?

Adam blindly lost over $500K and I doubt he's still Garza's best pal...

As for Joe yes he worked for Garza but later left GAW and fully collaborated with Allen and even the justice in order to build a solid legal case against Garza.

Yes these guys may have worked with Garza at some point but this doesn't make them intimate business partners or complicit. They would be complicit if as per today any of them would clearly stand by Garza's side. None of them does.

As for IONOMY, unless otherwise proven, only Adam seems to be involved...

11+ million still outstanding. It was claimed that 10 million (out of 16 million in existence at that time) where exchanged into ION so only ~5 million have been burned and they didn't even publish the addresses for the other 5 million.

On that one you are totally right. They should have burned XPY as promised.

Joe did not "work for" Garza. He ran the data center that had zero hashlets in it. He was the person in the best position to save everyone, including Matlack, their money by realizing that they sold more hashpower than they had, and even if they somehow kept the amount of hashpower they sold from Matlack, he damn well knew that hashlets didn't exist.

If you lost $500,000 on hashlets would your picture be on this website next to the guy who ran the data center where the hashlets were?

http://prestigeauditing.com/about-the-owner/

The fact that Matlack still associates with Mordica is a HUGE red flag.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:12:35 PM

Allen has spent countless hours of work and successfully build a case against Garza. Why on earth would he do that if he was still a close associate of Garza?

As for Joe yes he worked for Garza but later left GAW and fully collaborated with Allen and even the justice in order to build a solid legal case against Garza.

Yes these guys may have worked with Garza at some point but this doesn't make them intimate business partners or complicit. They would be complicit if as per today any of them would clearly stand by Garza's side. None of them does.

11+ million still outstanding. It was claimed that 10 million (out of 16 million in existence at that time) where exchanged into ION so only ~5 million have been burned and they didn't even publish the addresses for the other 5 million.

Joe did not "work for" Garza. He ran the data center that had zero hashlets in it. He was the person in the best position to save everyone, including Matlack, their money by realizing that they sold more hashpower than they had, and even if they somehow kept the amount of hashpower they sold from Matlack, he damn well knew that hashlets didn't exist.

If you lost $500,000 on hashlets would your picture be on this website next to the guy who ran the data center where the hashlets were?

"Hashlets"

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:23:35 PM

Garza, Fraser, Matlack, Shinners, Mordica, Dorman, Krumblez, Carmello...

Does the word, "insestuous" ring any bells, ION people?

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:31:41 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 03:20:07 AM by RoomBot

Garza, Fraser, Matlack, Mordica, Dorman, Krumblez, Carmello...

Even the GAWsuit "hero" still works with them, although this face is a stock photo & NOT a photo of Mr.Shinners.  How suspicious!
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:24:10 AM

The next day, Homero exclaimed, "I am no longer Homero! Call me Josh Garza, aka Assking!"

I bet his name in jail will be assking... Cheesy

All hail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:21:06 PM

Never seen this before. FAMOUS !! at last  Cheesy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency#Fraud

BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:21:29 PM

you are all sick delusional assholes if you think anything fruitful will come from your efforts here. Shinners will still be a shitwad, Matlock will still be scumbag and Mordica will still be a shit stain on boxer shorts. you are all powerless to do anything about it. the sad reality for you is that i know it and you know it.

What I know for sure is that if you really know what you're talking about then why are you hiding behind a newbie account?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:29:25 PM

Who is the fucking moron who added ION to the title - Suchmoon? That is a very narrow minded and disrespectful move - especially after the positive words I have heard about you in the past. ION is about as far away from that cunt Ganza as you can get, do you not even begin to see that the whole idea of the IONOMY is to give ppl some value back? Team ION have not robbed people, pumped the coins and gained from others. GANZA robbed terminal ill ppl (Trixer) and did not give a fuck when he died. Ganza robbed ppl who are now homeless. I actually have respect for some of you repeat posters here but it is shit like that which makes some of you look like complete fucking morons in shitting up a project just for you own backward merits?

well things like these support adding ion to this topic (direct link to paycoin/GAW insider stuff):

I find it extremely funny that the web site already has my email account as signed up, yes the very one used for paycoin, however try a password rest and then it asks for a 2fa code. The funny thing is I never signed up for ION at any time! Fuck you now this is good when the email that you used only at the end of the GAW saga is already registered with 2FA and a password that cannot be changed.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:36:51 PM

I agree with the title edit that Suchmoon has done.
All ION is to me is folding the debt/responsibility of Team(XPY)XPY/Matlack into a different scheme. The XPY bag-holders now wait for fresh sacrifices to be made whole. The coin/game combination isn't innovative and the ION team is finding out hard it is to combine the two (der there's a good reason why not to). Since I'm clairvoyant and won the ION-download contest, here's another premonition. Spoiler alert - ION will be hacked. Much like XPY and TeamXPY was with hidden PCs just in a different vector.

As SM and myself dug into the ION mailing address and block 0 of ION (manually). It was easy to see all the same tricks being played on the cheap.

I also talked to Shinners a month back. He pretty much faded away from Mordica and Matlack during the TeamXPY development. He has no involvement in ION.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 04:57:35 PM

well things like these support adding ion to this topic (direct link to paycoin/GAW insider stuff):

I find it extremely funny that the web site already has my email account as signed up, yes the very one used for paycoin, however try a password rest and then it asks for a 2fa code. The funny thing is I never signed up for ION at any time! Fuck you now this is good when the email that you used only at the end of the GAW saga is already registered with 2FA and a password that cannot be changed.

Well, it's a rebranded xpy.io site so I guess they forgot the "truncate table users".

I wonder if the paycoins on xpy.io were converted to IONs by default. IIRC the time period to do so voluntarily was kinda short so what happened to those deposits where users didn't respond in time?

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:01:02 PM

All ION is to me is folding the debt/responsibility of Team(XPY)XPY/Matlack into a different scheme. The XPY bag-holders now wait for fresh sacrifices to be made whole. The coin/game combination isn't innovative and the ION team is finding out hard it is to combine the two (der there's a good reason why not to). Since I'm clairvoyant and won the ION-download contest, here's another premonition. Spoiler alert - ION will be hacked. Much like XPY and TeamXPY was with hidden PCs just in a different vector.

As SM and myself dug into the ION mailing address and block 0 of ION (manually). It was easy to see all the same tricks being played on the cheap.

I also talked to Shinners a month back. He pretty much faded away from Mordica and Matlack during the TeamXPY development. He has no involvement in ION.

No development on ION, but linkedin still lists him as the president and Matlack as a partner of Prestige Auditing
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:05:46 PM

If matlack can invest another church's money, ion would be set

pixelpowered

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:11:44 PM

No development on ION, but linkedin still lists him as the president and Matlack as a partner of Prestige Auditing

Correct, I inquired about it to him. The information is old and outdated.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:28:12 PM

If only he knew someone high up at the company that could erase that page from the website ...

Still doesn't change the fact that he decided to partner up with them AFTER Mordica "ran" the data center that housed his hashlets.
pixelpowered

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:10:38 PM

If only he knew someone high up at the company that could erase that page from the website ...

Still doesn't change the fact that he decided to partner up with them AFTER Mordica "ran" the data center that housed his hashlets.

Yep. Didn't get a reason to why he chose them just know that he's not with them anymore.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:27:32 PM

Never seen this before. FAMOUS !! at last  Cheesy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency#Fraud

*** BUMP!!!***

Homero = "Crypto Fraud" on WIKI   wooo-hooo!

BitBanksy

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:29:33 PM

If matlack can invest another church's money, ion would be set

Was he not from clearpoint church?

Pages: « 1 ... 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 2305 2306 2307 [2308] 2309 2310 2311 2312 2313 2314 2315 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: