Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275725 times)
jonid

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:29:32 PM

I can't witdraw XMR.. there's error message in red letter like this:

"Something went wrong, hot wallet may be empty please be patient or contact us via email in the FAQ section"

Please admin fix it!
It's mean XMR's hot wallet is empty right now, and you can't withdraw your money. In this case because OP (safedice) didn't comeback on here since 3 weeks ago, it would be better if you email them about this problem.

I have emailed them & PM Safedice account here.. No answer yet!
I'm new playing on this site.. Usually I play on primedice or 999doge with bitcoin.. i try switch to altcoins because i think can play longer with altcoin.. is this safedice site can be trusted???

Maybe they are busy to attain some of the problems existing on their site? But if you think you have been deprived by them well maybe its time for you to create some claim threads so if they can see that one existing well a high possibilities that they will answer you, but i think safedice is trusted site i play at them for little while and so far i don't have any problem for spending some time at them.

I prefer to wait and see for the moment.. seems there are many positive judgement about this site..  thanks for the advice.. Smiley

I got an email from admin safedice.com a few hours ago... & I received the money a few minutes ago... Thanks admin for the cooperation.. wish you best of luck! :-)

Regards...
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:30:51 PM

"Something went wrong, hot wallet may be empty please be patient or contact us via email in the FAQ section"

Please admin fix it!
It's mean XMR's hot wallet is empty right now, and you can't withdraw your money. In this case because OP (safedice) didn't comeback on here since 3 weeks ago, it would be better if you email them about this problem.

I'm new playing on this site.. Usually I play on primedice or 999doge with bitcoin.. i try switch to altcoins because i think can play longer with altcoin.. is this safedice site can be trusted???

Maybe they are busy to attain some of the problems existing on their site? But if you think you have been deprived by them well maybe its time for you to create some claim threads so if they can see that one existing well a high possibilities that they will answer you, but i think safedice is trusted site i play at them for little while and so far i don't have any problem for spending some time at them.

I prefer to wait and see for the moment.. seems there are many positive judgement about this site..  thanks for the advice.. Smiley

I got an email from admin safedice.com a few hours ago... & I received the money a few minutes ago... Thanks admin for the cooperation.. wish you best of luck! :-)

Regards...

Glad to see it was sorted out! Hopefully they could be a bit quicker in the future wouldn't you say? Maybe they will, all we can do is hope.

(Atleast in some cases they should be quicker to add Tongue)

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
jonid

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:40:49 PM

Please admin fix it!

I prefer to wait and see for the moment.. seems there are many positive judgement about this site..  thanks for the advice.. Smiley

Regards...

Glad to see it was sorted out! Hopefully they could be a bit quicker in the future wouldn't you say? Maybe they will, all we can do is hope.

Yes.. I think so... the quicker the better of course.. but i appreciate it though.. i think they'll try to do their best running the site.. maybe it's just the admin is a little bit busy with other occupation and not full time committed to running the site (as one of the comment above suggested)..   Smiley
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:26:26 AM

Please admin fix it!

Regards...

Yes.. I think so... the quicker the better of course.. but i appreciate it though.. i think they'll try to do their best running the site.. maybe it's just the admin is a little bit busy with other occupation and not full time committed to running the site (as one of the comment above suggested)..   Smiley

Then they should probably hire someone to do it. Leaving users to suffer from being too busy to handle his duties is not justified at all. Especially if there's no announcement or explanation given.

However I am glad they get sorted even if a little late. Atleast the issues aren't being ignored.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:47:09 PM

Please admin fix it!

Regards...

Then they should probably hire someone to do it. Leaving users to suffer from being too busy to handle his duties is not justified at all. Especially if there's no announcement or explanation given.

However I am glad they get sorted even if a little late. Atleast the issues aren't being ignored.

Most of these sites are like that. Its usually a one man or two man operation and they usually never have time for support. They really should hire some support staff but for security issues ( can they trust the person?) and salary (can they afford this person?) come into place.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lanzador

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:34:15 AM

Please admin fix it!

I prefer to wait and see for the moment.. seems there are many positive judgement about this site..  thanks for the advice.. Smiley

Regards...

Most of these sites are like that. Its usually a one man or two man operation and they usually never have time for support. They really should hire some support staff but for security issues ( can they trust the person?) and salary (can they afford this person?) come into place.

Doesn't really take much - no one said give the hired help the key to the safe. Just give them a faster way to get in contact with the owner so people aren't waiting for days for their money.

Or even better just set up an automated system that automatically alerts the admin any time the hotwallet runs out. For someone who created such a well-made site, that shouldn't be too difficult for him
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:28:54 AM

Please admin fix it!

Regards...

Doesn't really take much - no one said give the hired help the key to the safe. Just give them a faster way to get in contact with the owner so people aren't waiting for days for their money.

Or even better just set up an automated system that automatically alerts the admin any time the hotwallet runs out. For someone who created such a well-made site, that shouldn't be too difficult for him

Most of the issues can be either related to the hot wallet being empty or a user not getting a withdraw, etc. This requires access to some form of wallet to provide the support.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:46:44 AM

Please admin fix it!

Regards...

Most of the issues can be either related to the hot wallet being empty or a user not getting a withdraw, etc. This requires access to some form of wallet to provide the support.

well if they cannot attain to their site well its provably time to hire people that can do it for them since many players well get affected if their status will remain at this state, it can turn to more worse situation if they well not act right and a big possibilities that their credibility as a trusted site before well became bad and turn as shaddy place to play with, but lets give them a little chance for now since i think they are bit struggling as i've see.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:22:03 PM

well if they cannot attain to their site well its provably time to hire people that can do it for them since many players well get affected if their status will remain at this state, it can turn to more worse situation if they well not act right and a big possibilities that their credibility as a trusted site before well became bad and turn as shaddy place to play with, but lets give them a little chance for now since i think they are bit struggling as i've see.

Personally I'd rather wait for a few days for withdrawal and see the site operated by trusted admin, than force him to hire new people and put private keys in their hands.

You need to note that people may have different lifestyles/employment commitments than yourself. If i.e. admin has a full time job that requires frequent travel, he will not be able to resolve any issues until he's back etc (don't know if that's the case tho).

I've had my own issues with SD in the past and had to wait and I know how annoying it can be. It surely can negatively affect the user experience, but I wouldn't say that long response time means that the site is in any way less trusted.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BillyBurns

Activity: 429
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:23:57 AM

Site is fine guys admin is slower to get to things but he always does and the software is nice and easy to use. As a large investor I have had no issue's other than waiting a day or two.

*Image Removed*
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 06:01:24 PM

Personally I'd rather wait for a few days for withdrawal and see the site operated by trusted admin, than force him to hire new people and put private keys in their hands.

You need to note that people may have different lifestyles/employment commitments than yourself. If i.e. admin has a full time job that requires frequent travel, he will not be able to resolve any issues until he's back etc (don't know if that's the case tho).

I've had my own issues with SD in the past and had to wait and I know how annoying it can be. It surely can negatively affect the user experience, but I wouldn't say that long response time means that the site is in any way less trusted.

Site is fine guys admin is slower to get to things but he always does and the software is nice and easy to use. As a large investor I have had no issue's other than waiting a day or two.

Thank you for the support and trust, thank you very much. I understand that our response could have been faster.

So far we have been able to reduce our downtime significantly, now I'll do my best to be more responsive on the mail support matter.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

Petyr Baelish

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:55:35 PM

I am trying to withdraw but keep getting this message...

"Something went wrong, please try again or contact us via email in the FAQ section."

frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

"Something went wrong, please try again or contact us via email in the FAQ section."

It usually means the hot wallet is empty, just send a email to: safedice@protonmail.ch  and he will fix it as soon as he's online.
Petyr Baelish

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:14:58 PM

It usually means the hot wallet is empty, just send a email to: safedice@protonmail.ch  and he will fix it as soon as he's online.

Thanks

I sent an email earlier but no reply just yet.

Maybe he is in another timezone and still sleeping.  Smiley
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 05:14:10 AM

It usually means the hot wallet is empty, just send a email to: safedice@protonmail.ch  and he will fix it as soon as he's online.

Thanks

I sent an email earlier but no reply just yet.

Maybe he is in another timezone and still sleeping.  Smiley

Sorry for the problem and thank you for being patient

Please try again now, it should works flawlessly =)

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

Big_Rob

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:58:18 AM

My Monero deposit has been unconfirmed for about 18 hours.
frankmb

Activity: 308

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:46:48 AM

My Monero deposit has been unconfirmed for about 18 hours.

If it isn't confirmed on the network there's little safedice can do about it, did you use enough fee for the transaction?
Petyr Baelish

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:33:32 PM

My Bitcoin withdrawal was completed this morning.

Thanks Safedice  Smiley
zwngsfxrt

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:01:51 PM

Monero dice down?  Huh
user11

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:25:16 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 02:10:07 AM by user11

Hi admin, monero dice autoroll does not work.

Monero withdrawal is not working either.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: