Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275723 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1694
Merit: 505

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:59:20 AM

He can tell me an email I send, I do not want to send many emails but his attitude shows that he deserves to be scorned. . I'm not talking about the web and we're not talking about it anymore but there is one person who treats his customers like this, only safedice. Everyone has a job and not just him.

I know some of them are busy to manage this thing. And it ia really annoying to have some bad support like this, but I can assure you they will do the payout for sure. What you need to do is to wait them aftet they fix this thing. They have on this problem been so long, I do not know how long until they fix this. Just need to be more patient is what you can do for now

How pathetic to see their absence for those errors around and maybe its good thing to teach them a lesson so that they would think that its better to act nicely to gather costumer satisfactory rate. Since waiting for their counter action for so long is quitely annoying since at the first place its our money that needed to care off safedice should close down their business if they can't afford to give some time here.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....PRE-REGISTER....
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SafeDice (OP)

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:55:10 PM

He can tell me an email I send, I do not want to send many emails but his attitude shows that he deserves to be scorned. . I'm not talking about the web and we're not talking about it anymore but there is one person who treats his customers like this, only safedice. Everyone has a job and not just him.

I know some of them are busy to manage this thing. And it ia really annoying to have some bad support like this, but I can assure you they will do the payout for sure. What you need to do is to wait them aftet they fix this thing. They have on this problem been so long, I do not know how long until they fix this. Just need to be more patient is what you can do for now

How pathetic to see their absence for those errors around and maybe its good thing to teach them a lesson so that they would think that its better to act nicely to gather costumer satisfactory rate. Since waiting for their counter action for so long is quitely annoying since at the first place its our money that needed to care off safedice should close down their business if they can't afford to give some time here.

Firstly I want to apologies to those having this inconvenience. We tried our best to solve all issue one by one ( remember those frequent DDOS attack last month? It has been solved and if you noticed there was no single downtime ever since ) but I admit that we are still far from perfect.

I reckon the lowest amount in our hot wallet in the last week was around 3-4 btc, with mostly around 5 btc, withdrawal below those amount should be processed automatically. I have put more and will try to manage larger withdrawal as usual.

I also admit I missed some of the email last week, usually I replied within 24 hours. But I should have replied all by now, and most of the problems have been resolved by itself since last week.

@ tiendientuvn, I can't search your username on my inbox. I have one email chain from vietnam username which sent me like 25 emails within one email chain (5 email in 5 hours initially) but I'm not sure its you. Just in case you still have any trouble, please send me email with your username and I'll ensure to prioritize you. I noticed that you are frequent player in SD, if you still have your patience, lets have a nice chat and see what we can do.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Instant Withdrawal ●
..Monero Coin (XMR) Support ●
Secured with 2FA &  SSL ●

almosa

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:02:53 PM

thanks admin for your response,maybe safedice need added email on profile section
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

hey SafeDice, what about any possible disruption on the Bitcoin network that might happen in case of a split.
What are your plans? Will you stop deposits, investiments, withdrawals, bets etc.?

After your site was affected by several DDOS I have left but I would like to join and play again so I would like to know more about the above.

Thanks
gabbynot

Activity: 341

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:46:14 PM

XMR hot wallet has been empty for a week.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:33:05 PM

hey SafeDice, what about any possible disruption on the Bitcoin network that might happen in case of a split.
What are your plans? Will you stop deposits, investiments, withdrawals, bets etc.?

After your site was affected by several DDOS I have left but I would like to join and play again so I would like to know more about the above.

Thanks
i want to know it too. in case of chain split will safedice allow withdrawing to 2 different chains or we only be allowed to withdraw on only one?[the one you will follow]
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

Thanks
i want to know it too. in case of chain split will safedice allow withdrawing to 2 different chains or we only be allowed to withdraw on only one?[the one you will follow]

This is quite a difficult question for the OP to answer, since nothing is decided yet in Bitcoins' world, as always, appears to exist only speculations.

Nobody knows what is really going to happen with Bitcoin, just following the latest news in cryptocoinews, they said that were an acceptance by miners with BIP91, so MAYBE there won't be any split, seems like nobody really knows for sure.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:57:29 AM

looks like either they are out of funds or they don't care paying attention to the user experience on the site.
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

looks like either they are out of funds or they don't care paying attention to the user experience on the site.

XMR is doing fine, people made deposit and withdrawal normally now and last week. Please note that PID is mandatory and you can't withdraw to your deposit address. If you still have any trouble please drop me an email and I'll check for the reason why your withdrawal was failed.

Thanks

Deposit and investment will work normally and it shouldn't affect us in any way. I'm considering to stop automated withdrawal for some short period of time, until the fork is becoming more stable. This is similliar to the same statement I made when we had discussion on bitcoin unlimited.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

Juicey_SD

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

SafeDice.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 10:22:26 PM

XMR is doing fine, people made deposit and withdrawal normally now and last week. Please note that PID is mandatory and you can't withdraw to your deposit address. If you still have any trouble please drop me an email and I'll check for the reason why your withdrawal was failed.

Thanks

Deposit and investment will work normally and it shouldn't affect us in any way. I'm considering to stop automated withdrawal for some short period of time, until the fork is becoming more stable. This is similliar to the same statement I made when we had discussion on bitcoin unlimited.

Thank you for clarifying
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:01:21 PM

Thanks

I don't see what could be the possible problems not removing automated withdrawals?

I have also expereienced an empty hot wallet, however, the next time I logged in I was able to withdraw without a problem
So, I see you're working on it, just try to have a bit more funds in your hot wallets as a lot of users have complained they weren't able to withdraw at a certain time.

Looking for a signature campaign.
SafeDice (OP)

SafeDICE.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 12:33:16 PM

Thanks

I don't see what could be the possible problems not removing automated withdrawals?

I have also expereienced an empty hot wallet, however, the next time I logged in I was able to withdraw without a problem
So, I see you're working on it, just try to have a bit more funds in your hot wallets as a lot of users have complained they weren't able to withdraw at a certain time.

Do you mean it's completely ok to remove automated withdrawal for the critical period? I think so, but I'll try to minimize the downtime for user convenient.

Thank you for confirming the withdrawal. I have refilled the hot wallet again, and will keep on monitoring the balance.

█████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
SAFEDICE.COM
Instant Withdrawal ●

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

Thanks

Do you mean it's completely ok to remove automated withdrawal for the critical period? I think so, but I'll try to minimize the downtime for user convenient.

Thank you for confirming the withdrawal. I have refilled the hot wallet again, and will keep on monitoring the balance.

It's okay to remove it, but minimize the downtime, set it up again and require more confirmations but let it work.
I might be missing something, you know how your automatization works Cheesy

Awesome Smiley
Yeah, it's no problem, I have always been able to withdraw my BTC Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:06:30 PM

Thanks for your answer
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

Thanks

It's okay to remove it, but minimize the downtime, set it up again and require more confirmations but let it work.
I might be missing something, you know how your automatization works Cheesy

Awesome Smiley
Yeah, it's no problem, I have always been able to withdraw my BTC Smiley
As you know the confirmation speed will be also upgrade after 1 Aug then which is an awesome. I would be interesting to know the story behind that. So in a simple words we can say that bitcoin confirmation will be upgrade as you earn it would be confirm is it true or not. Like i'm very interesting to hear that because it will reduce the late confirmation.
wontshrug

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

please refill hot wallet

i'd like to withdraw as one of the larger investors of the BR
ackerley_lee

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

Am i safe on SafeDice.com?
tiendientuvn.net

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Buy Sell BTC PM ETH PP PO....

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

Support please reply my mail thanks support

Mark my words! -
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:22:34 PM

Is there any statement from SafeDice about the BCC fork?

Will you pay us on both chains?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:44:03 AM

Thanks

For that short period may work fine because some people may withdraw by mistake during that critical period and end up stuck or be losing their bitcoins. If it is done manual withdrawal these issues can be minimized. But soon after they must allow people to withdraw automatically otherwise they may lose players. In gambling, automatic withdrawal facility is very important.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: