Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196154 times)
torrgeek

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 04:16:40 PM

Sandrine admits they are envisioning compensating people who are posting here.  
That = paid shills.  She blatantly admits it!

Come on buddy..that accusation makes no sense. Why would neucoin have "paid shills" who are openly known to be the moderators of the neucoin forum? A paid shill should look neutral to the onlooker while having close ties behind the screens with the concerned people he advocates for.

Obviously, Sandrine is talking about helping with answering genuine questions etc. on the ANN thread or elsewhere on the forum. I thought that was pretty clear. Or maybe you are simply throwing accusations around to keep the drama going?  Wink
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:14:10 PM

tempus, ^^
"Does it mean they're working since March 14 at it and are still not ready for a launch?"

Sandrine,
"NeuCoin’s team has worked on the project since February 2014."
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/currency-exchange-rate/72/4

Over a year and a half!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:21:50 PM

hum!!!
there are a lot of proof around!!!
i have changed my feeling in the last weeks.
i think there aren't no more doubt!!!!
i can finnally say

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:31:07 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 09:43:59 PM by TibanneCat

Spring 2015: Launch of NeuCoin and myneucoin.com, an online wallet

A detailed plan will be made available before the launch of the cryptocurrency in July 2015.

NeuCoin cryptocurrency, MyNeuCoin and GetNeuCoin will launch between August 6th and August 13th.

Quote from: Sandrine89 on nokoin forum today
We will soon release the test version of the coin and MyNeuCoin...
Once this is done, we will release the non-test version, and this has to happen before September 30th, 2015 of course.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:55:45 PM

Come on buddy..that accusation makes no sense. Why would neucoin have "paid shills" who are openly known to be the moderators of the neucoin forum? A paid shill should look neutral to the onlooker while having close ties behind the screens with the concerned people he advocates for.

Obviously, Sandrine is talking about helping with answering genuine questions etc. on the ANN thread or elsewhere on the forum. I thought that was pretty clear. Or maybe you are simply throwing accusations around to keep the drama going?  Wink

Drama, yes!

I guess you can interpret it how you want. 

You're sort of right...but I guess you are shilling right now and not being paid.  lolz.

TibanneCat

BTC > etc

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:07:17 PM

Honestly I don't think Neucoin is a scam. They went to a lot of trouble to be appear very professional, and in the whole grand scheme of things didn't take in that much money to justify everything it appears they did. The "scam", if there is one, could come as a pump and dump.

Pump and dump has long been the theory of many members here.

The presale was only 0.1% of existing nokoins
99.9% of the 100 billion coins are still in the hands of founders, early investors and foundations controlled by the team.
Clearly it needs to be launched so that those coins can be sold
They are trying to create a sense of legitimacy so that more people will buy it.
It is not a scam if they launched the coin and tried to promote it but it later on fails due to a few epic dumps, right  Roll Eyes

they seem to have the spare funds to pump it at will, and of course, they can also dump it.
assuming they will be manipulating the market price, then they will have to strategize how much do they want to pay early investors to keep appearances up and get even more bag holders.  

if we assume this thing is not 'going viral', once they realize that, their goal will likely be max profit...they will probably try for a few epic pumps timed with press release news.  just my two cents.

They will try everything possible to sell some of the 2.6 to 2.9 billion in their holdings first.

Let's see if they'll manage to produce a genesis block and which exchanges will assist the dump.

The big purchases are to prepare the PnD.

1.  Own a lot low.
2.  When it hits exchange, use a few BTC to create upward momentum to get the cretins excited.
3.  Dump your huge low-cost stash into idiots at higher and higher prices on the way up and the way down.
4.  Go home with a lot more BTC

It ain't fucking rocket science and pre-sales make the buy-in oh-so-convenient!

while running away with the money seems unlikely, time will tell if nokoin amounts to anything beyond a calculated pump n dump. so far the signs are not promising

They're doing the very Mastercoin method of distribution where only a few dominate and then the few dump this thing down to $0.   Cheesy  That is if the highway bandit inflation or the foundation doesn't destroy it first.   Shocked
torrgeek

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:31:23 PM

Drama, yes!

You're sort of right...but I guess you are shilling right now and not being paid.  lolz.

Doesn't make much sense..but, hey, whatever makes you happy buddy!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 06:54:10 PM

hum!!!
there are a lot of proof around!!!
i have changed my feeling in the last weeks.
i think there aren't no more doubt!!!!
i can finnally say

got my vote, stunk still stinks

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:01:23 PM

Drama, yes!

Ok well tell me this:  What other coin (besides Paycoin) offers to pay people to "answer genuine questions?"

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:59:04 PM

Popcorn tastes good.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:56:59 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 11:10:09 PM by rizzlarolla

Popcorn tastes good.

Sandrine... You should be ashamed... I'm thoroughly disgusted.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/78

primevalsoup, one of nokoin biggest investors.
Someone has some sense, some honesty.
well said.

Edit- primevalsoup has withdrawn posts, will be deleted in 24h.
Bit disappointing that, I may publish them here.
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:58:30 AM

So, big surprise. Its all bullshit lol

Hours
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:14:57 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 07:27:02 AM by rizzlarolla

So, big surprise. Its all bullshit lol

Look's like BS to me, not to Dart.
Dart is still shilling family members into the scam.
He signed up his mum today?
Think of the referral bonuses   Grin
http://forum.neucoin.org/users/j_herpst/activity

Also more BS,

Sandrine, Feb 27
5 million coins per month during year 1 will be awarded through PoW scrypt mining.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: the mining algorithm used in NeuCoin is SHA-256, not scrypt as I wrote a few months ago.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/how-will-neucoins-be-mined-after-release/163/2

Sandrine, May 7
I would like to clarify an element that may have confused a few of you so far. @Darteous rightfully pointed out that different statements had been made from the NeuCoin team, giving different informations.
The NeuCoin PoW mining algorithm is SHA-256, not scrypt.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-pow-mining-algorithm-sha-256/932

ophelle, yesterday
Here is an important update about NeuCoin mining algorithm:We recently switched from SHA256 to scrypt mining algorithm for PoW mining.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pow-mining-change-of-algorithm/1368

ophelle, yesterday
As you may not know me well yet, I'm head of everything tech at NeuCoin.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/75

scrypt?  sha?  scrypt?

ophelle, one and a half years work, still no idea what you are doing?
nokoin, no idea?
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:55:38 AM

Oh god when will the scams stop  Huh

Hours
DidiMidi

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:34:47 AM

You only had ONE job, NoKoin...

...and you're nailing it so far.

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
bambou

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:30:22 PM

what neucoin is:

what sandrine sounds like:

Non inultus premor
TibanneCat

BTC > etc

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:31:49 PM

Sandrine... You should be ashamed... I'm thoroughly disgusted.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/78

primevalsoup, one of nokoin biggest investors.
Someone has some sense, some honesty.
well said.

Edit- primevalsoup has withdrawn posts, will be deleted in 24h.
Bit disappointing that, I may publish them here.

Not surprised, he probably got a PM from the team asking him to shut up
nokoin forum is heavily censored, as many have said here already
primavelsoup was just saying what most investors must be feeling by now

Quote from: primavelsoup on nokoin forum
What a pathetic update and not surprisingly this only came after someone reminded you of your commitments to investors in the neucoin pre-sale to keep us "updated." Sandrine, I'm sorry to say it but you've done an absolutely horrendous job keeping us informed You should be ashamed.....

Quote from: primavelsoup on nokoin forum
Par for the course I guess but just two days before the launch window you decide to announce to investors that you are slipping the launch and this was only because another poster called you out on it. Great proactive communication there Neucoin team.

This raises a few questions:

1- How many hours a day does the neucoin team work anyway? How long is your lunch break. How frequent are your cigarette breaks?
2- Did you guys take (or are you in the middle of taking) your six week summer vacation this summer?

I've tried to be civil and respectful in my posts asking for more information over the past months but enough is enough. I'm thoroughly disgusted....

meanwhile, the NoKoin team is putting the money you invested to good use:

torrgeek

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:49:09 PM

Drama, yes!

Ok well tell me this:  What other coin (besides Paycoin) offers to pay people to "answer genuine questions?"

I have no idea. All I know is that calling an openly known employee/staff of an organization who speaks on behalf of it a "paid shill" is absurd. A paid shill by definition tries to maintain an veneer of neutrality while not actually being neutral.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:55:01 PM

when exactly exchange for neucoin available?

exchange may arrive more quickly Smiley
rizzlarolla

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:10:28 PM

when exactly exchange for neucoin available?

exchange may arrive more quickly Smiley

There is no exchange, why keep asking?

Mark, July 13,
"We're already reaching out to many of the exchanges mentioned here, and we hope to have at least a few of them available at, or soon after launch."

Yeah... right,  soon after launch.
Not that it can be beleived.

Why not go to nokoin forum, where they are only too happy to answer your questions with the BS you seek.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: