Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:04:52 PM

What will happen with the price I wonder if it gets on an exchange?

With low volume, nokoin team can pump the price high in hopes of attracting more
people.

But then those people will want to sell at a profit, so who will be left holding the bag?
At some point, they will have to decide not to keep pumping up their ponzi...the only
question is when?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:06:00 PM

As readers of this thread have seen, the NeuCoin Project has been ignoring the handful of trolls who have spent the time building these last 30 pages of nonsense.
As readers of this thread have seen, the so called "trolls" bring to light hidden facts and expose your lies. You only "ignore" because you are unable to refute what was written here.
If you had any good refutal for our "nonsense", you would have posted here as you did in a few occasions before.

if your definition of a troll is someone who ignore the facts and creates posts with misleading information in order to make the readers believe in something that doesn't really exist, then a quick read through the previous posts will show who is the biggest troll here.

Quote from: primevalsoup

Sounds very reasonable to me
if he got banned because of this post, their over-sensitivity is a good indication number 2 is about to happen

Will there be a qt like wallet for pc/laptop?
considering all the spyware history revealed here, I'd be very cautious of installing anything unless it's open source
Visma

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:07:46 PM

I invested in the neucoin presale because I believe in the team and angels behind neucoin. They have more business experience than what I see behind any other crypto project.

I just tried out the Myneucoin beta and it’s awesome. Better experience for regular users than any crypto wallet that I have ever seen.

I hadn’t looked at this thread since the presale 4 months ago - and holy shit are you kidding me?! This thread was at page 18 when the presale ended and it’s now at 53. 35 pages of bullshit, just Rizzlarolla, Scam Confirmed, Gekko, Liqio, Jonald, RealMalatesta stroking each other and ganging up on anybody trying to defend NeuCoin.

Rizzlarolla - your profile was created on april 15, two weeks before Neucoin presale. You’ve made 146 posts on bitcointalk - and every single one of them was on the NeuCoin thread! Nothing else! Way to stay focused! Congrats - you are Neucoin’s #1 biggest poster!

“Scam Confirmed” - you joined bitcointalk just after Rizz, on April 25, just 3 days before the presale. You’ve only made 83 posts on bitcointalk but of course all on Neucoin thread. You are NeuCoin’s second biggest poster!

rizz-and-scam - you two together account for nearly 50% of all Neucoin posts!
But wait.. you obviously aren’t two real people. But who are you? Liqio? Gekko? Jonald?

Gekko - you are a psychotic freakshow. Scary. Some advice: sell your last ALTs and buy meds. The world will thank you.

Liqio - you’ve made 586 posts on altcoin threads since you joined bitcointalk on nov 21, 2013 - just at the peak of btc and altcoin prices. How is this investment of time paying off for you?

Jonald - you joined bitcointalk in march 2014 and you’ve been online for over 79 DAYS. Are you actually Gollum?

RealMalatesta - you’re like some creepy detective Encylopedia Brown, who works on cases like “who stole the baby tooth?!” - but Encyclopedia was only 10 years old and wasn’t creepy - maybe it’s time you got a job and moved out from grandma’s?

Do any of you guys have lives? Jobs? Families? Things you like to do for fun other than bash others? Seriously hard to imagine how or why you could have spent so much time here.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:24:46 PM

I invested in the neucoin presale because I believe in the team and angels behind neucoin. They have more business experience than what I see behind any other crypto project.

I just tried out the Myneucoin beta and it’s awesome. Better experience for regular users than any crypto wallet that I have ever seen.

I hadn’t looked at this thread since the presale 4 months ago - and holy shit are you kidding me?! This thread was at page 18 when the presale ended and it’s now at 53. 35 pages of bullshit, just Rizzlarolla, Scam Confirmed, Gekko, Liqio, Jonald, RealMalatesta stroking each other and ganging up on anybody trying to defend NeuCoin.

Rizzlarolla - your profile was created on april 15, two weeks before Neucoin presale. You’ve made 146 posts on bitcointalk - and every single one of them was on the NeuCoin thread! Nothing else! Way to stay focused! Congrats - you are Neucoin’s #1 biggest poster!

“Scam Confirmed” - you joined bitcointalk just after Rizz, on April 25, just 3 days before the presale. You’ve only made 83 posts on bitcointalk but of course all on Neucoin thread. You are NeuCoin’s second biggest poster!

rizz-and-scam - you two together account for nearly 50% of all Neucoin posts!
But wait.. you obviously aren’t two real people. But who are you? Liqio? Gekko? Jonald?

Gekko - you are a psychotic freakshow. Scary. Some advice: sell your last ALTs and buy meds. The world will thank you.

Liqio - you’ve made 586 posts on altcoin threads since you joined bitcointalk on nov 21, 2013 - just at the peak of btc and altcoin prices. How is this investment of time paying off for you?

Jonald - you joined bitcointalk in march 2014 and you’ve been online for over 79 DAYS. Are you actually Gollum?

RealMalatesta - you’re like some creepy detective Encylopedia Brown, who works on cases like “who stole the baby tooth?!” - but Encyclopedia was only 10 years old and wasn’t creepy - maybe it’s time you got a job and moved out from grandma’s?

Do any of you guys have lives? Jobs? Families? Things you like to do for fun other than bash others? Seriously hard to imagine how or why you could have spent so much time here.

Dan K. is that you?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

anyway good stuff, pretty funny.

Yeah, I've been online 79 days.  Haven't slept yet.  I keep checking the price of Bitcoin every 2-3 minutes and cackling.
I also have a physical Bitcoin that I refer to as  'my precious'.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:46:26 PM

I hadn’t looked at this thread since the presale 4 months ago -  [big snip]

Muahahahaha....
idifin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:29:21 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 09:51:16 PM by idifin

With low volume, nokoin team can pump the price high in hopes of attracting more
people.

My guess is all the people who lock their coins up in growth accounts end up bag-holding. New people buying in upon release will be convinced that their investment will grow that much in those time periods. What they'll fail to understand is that it's not the value of the investment that's growing, it's the number of coins that are growing. The people locking in for long-term growth accounts will also be creating a lot of the demand on the exchanges as they sink more money in.

• 3 months, 20 %
  • 1 year, 100 %
  • 5 years, 1600%

Something like that is what the growth accounts earn.

Very few things motivate like greed. I can see a ton of people going for the 5 year accounts, and even more going for the 1 year accounts, effectively making those coins worthless. Many of the pre-sale idiots will be all over that. If people cash out early they lose all staking rewards. I'd also expect "technical difficulties" that delay people who decide to cash out of a growth account early, slowing their ability to dump them on the market.

My guess, if this is a PnD, is that it plays out mostly before the survey coins are released, so the high will be reached sometime before roughly 10/31. In other words, I'm sure they expect that both supporters and detractors have survey coins coming, and would rightfully expect that a bunch of survey coins will be immediately dumped.

Expect a ton of communication all of a sudden from the Neucoin team, seed, and angel investors upon release and throughout the 1st month.

Also, another very real possibility is that the pre-sale funds will be used to buy up the survey coins that hit the market once they're distributed, creating an illusion of demand. This might be what happens, because then we'd be looking at 4% of all of the sale-restricted stuff being available for dumping at that point in time.

I'm thinking they're not going for a .01, .05, or even .15 value...they're swinging for the fences during the 1st month.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 08:47:35 PM

Foundations and council members:

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

Jonathan Yves Jean Gnassia

Mael Benjamin Nison

Sylvain Kauphy Roger Laurent

NEUCOIN GROWTH FOUNDATION

Sandrine Jacqueline Ayral

Mael Benjamin Nison

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

NEUCOIN UTILITY FOUNDATION

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

https://www.gov.im/lib/docs/ded/companies/companiesReg/Foundations/foundationsactregister.pdf

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:09:41 PM

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

Mael Benjamin Nison

Mael Benjamin Nison

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

https://www.gov.im/lib/docs/ded/companies/companiesReg/Foundations/foundationsactregister.pdf

4 people control all 3 "foundations".  Why am I not the slightest bit surprised?

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:00:56 AM

people.

My guess is all the people who lock their coins up in growth accounts end up bag-holding. New people buying in upon release will be convinced that their investment will grow that much in those time periods. What they'll fail to understand is that it's not the value of the investment that's growing, it's the number of coins that are growing. The people locking in for long-term growth accounts will also be creating a lot of the demand on the exchanges as they sink more money in.

• 3 months, 20 %
  • 1 year, 100 %
  • 5 years, 1600%

Something like that is what the growth accounts earn.

Very few things motivate like greed. I can see a ton of people going for the 5 year accounts, and even more going for the 1 year accounts, effectively making those coins worthless. Many of the pre-sale idiots will be all over that. If people cash out early they lose all staking rewards. I'd also expect "technical difficulties" that delay people who decide to cash out of a growth account early, slowing their ability to dump them on the market.

My guess, if this is a PnD, is that it plays out mostly before the survey coins are released, so the high will be reached sometime before roughly 10/31. In other words, I'm sure they expect that both supporters and detractors have survey coins coming, and would rightfully expect that a bunch of survey coins will be immediately dumped.

Expect a ton of communication all of a sudden from the Neucoin team, seed, and angel investors upon release and throughout the 1st month.

Also, another very real possibility is that the pre-sale funds will be used to buy up the survey coins that hit the market once they're distributed, creating an illusion of demand. This might be what happens, because then we'd be looking at 4% of all of the sale-restricted stuff being available for dumping at that point in time.

I'm thinking they're not going for a .01, .05, or even .15 value...they're swinging for the fences during the 1st month.

Wait, are you saying that if people invest in these growth funds, they can't even get their principal back at all until the term is over?

idifin

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:30:15 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 01:44:21 AM by idifin

Wait, are you saying that if people invest in these growth funds, they can't even get their principal back at all until the term is over?

Not exactly. My understanding is that if you cancel before the term is up you lose the staking rewards. You would get your principal back.

Like I've said from the beginning posting here. I've always felt this is likely a PnD. The questions that I'd like to have answered are "how many insiders are there?" and "how much will they need to earn before they let the value crash?"

I count 50 "insiders" on the website, but let's assume 25 more. There can't be too many or things would be too diluted. Probably impossible to know how much money they'd need to make, but it would probably need to be significant, leading to an initial high price spike for Neucoin. If they haven't cashed out by the time the survey coins are released, buy the survey coins that appear on the market using pre-sale funds to create artificial demand, and then do the big dump of the 4% sale-restricted coins.

Given the way things are structured as has been mentioned here it will likely be hard to pin much of this on anyone from the Neucoin team.

Another reason why they don't care much about what bitcointalk thinks about them, and why Sandrine, after missing every commitment made, comes here and gloats about being late, is that bitcointalk isn't even close to their target market. Their target market are people who are new to crypto, and who think that the bunch of rich people that are listed on the Neucoin website are onto something, and want to get in on part of the action.

Coming soon, they'll announce an exchange that will be ready at launch. That piece really has to be there for any of their plan to work.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:29:09 AM

[...]
[...]

Hi sockpuppet

Thanks for asking.
I'm doing great TBH. Those times are very exciting and I've been following the scene a bit longer than being registered on this forum.
You don't need to worry about my finances.

Personally I don't have too much time left after a real live day, but I still follow a couple of projects with big interest.
Now, you obviously wonder what I'm doing in this thread. I can tell you, it's my scam radar that brought me here.

Neucon seems to be the most dangerous kind of long run con. Appearing professionally at first sight and doing huge amount of marketing - but, obviously nothing behind it besides a nicely dressed up pump-and-dump.
Neucon will milk the noobs big time and I don't like that, that's what I'm doing here.
Since you have checked my stats and post history you'll know that I'm not rashly calling something a scam, correct?

LiQio

PS: Ever wondered why Sandrine doesn't answer "real" questions?
Magicking

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:45:12 AM

4 people control all 3 "foundations".  Why am I not the slightest bit surprised?

You gotta start with people at beginning duh.
DidiMidi

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:56:01 AM

4 people control all 3 "foundations".  Why am I not the slightest bit surprised?

You gotta start with scamming people at beginning duh.

FTFY

▄▀▀███▄
                  █▄█▀▀▀███
                  ▌▐ ▐█▌ ██

▄██████▀▄    ▄▄████▄▄▄██▀
▄███▀ ▄▀██▄▀▄
██▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀
███ █▀█  ██ █
███   █  ██▀█
▄▄
▀███▄▄▄▄███▄▀▀▀██▄▄    ▄▀█████▄
  ▀███████▀      ▀▀██▄▀▄█▀ ▄ ▀██▄
                     █ █  ▀▄▀▄ ██
                     █▀█ ▀▄▄▀  ██
                     ▀▄██▄   ▄██▀
                       ▀██████▀
TRUEGAME
BLOCKCHAIN BASED GAMES OF CHANCE │
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
████████████████      WHITEPAPER      ████████████████
▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀
5 th  ──────────
March
TELEGRAM

TWITTER
YOUTUBE

GITHUB
Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:59:57 AM

You gotta start with scamming people at beginning duh.

FTFY

https://i.imgur.com/2J9YAew.gif
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 10:26:27 AM

You gotta start with people at beginning duh.

You didn't get the point. Read it again!

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

Mael Benjamin Nison

Mael Benjamin Nison

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

4 people control all 3 "foundations".  Why am I not the slightest bit surprised?

Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:42:54 AM

I guess you were pointing that fact ?
The initial Council Members were recruited and appointed by NeuCoin’s founders and will serve for an initial term of three years. In the first year, the Council Members will be primarily composed of members of the NeuCoin Project team (however not founders). By the end of year one, the foundations will each recruit two independent Council Members and some of the NeuCoin Project team Council Members will resign from the Councils. After the first term, Council Members will stand for re-election for consecutive three year terms.
Source: http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#direct-democracy
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:57:47 AM

Source: www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#direct-democracy

hehe, direct democracy at its finest

Are you Visma btw?
Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:04:09 AM

Haha, yeah, that was my point, you gotta to start somewhere, but what do you propose ?

No, I'm not Visma.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:13:47 AM

Haha, yeah, that was my point, you gotta to start somewhere, but what do you propose ?

No, I'm not Visma.

It's always bad practice in a democracy when a single voter can overrule everybody else.
Magicking

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:28:43 AM

No, I'm not Visma.

It's always bad practice in a democracy when a single voter can overrule everybody else.

That's a point nobody would disagree, but the question was more like how would *you* do it ?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: