Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309527 times)
beefaxe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:36:08 PM

Hello, total noob here would appreciate any help! Can someone explain to me why the price of IDNI Agoras on exchanges fluctuates (or, why it's even available on exchanges?) if it's still available at a fixed price from the foundation? Is it just ignorance/convenience/impatience etc. that makes people buy or sell at the "wrong" price on exchanges, or is there something else I'm not getting? Thanks!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

What is the price to buy direct from Ohad today?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
ohad (OP)

Activity: 897

http://idni.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

the direct sale price went up 5% a month in the last +1y (before it was 2% a week).
in the 1st of july it'll be x4.
unless i'll get very close to sell "nearly majority of coins",
in which i'll raise it by, idk, x10, just to significantly make the sale much slower until tau is ready, mainly because i promised that all along, but not only

Tau-Chain & Agoras
vcvitiko

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:23:45 PM

What is the price to buy direct from Ohad today?

LINK price for june: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EjW1s66T75vnWh7WSzuP0vxcx1vdwlqCm2JOmlVlPOg/edit#gid=0
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

Thanks, so there is a discount for every 10k tokens you buy, up to 100k?

Looks like he has been selling them pretty fast the past week.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:52:45 PM

Is there going to be some real Tau-Chain application in foreseeable future (2017 - beginning 2018) or it will be always just an academical talk? (no offense meant, it's just straight question)
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:03:55 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 02:23:01 AM by ohad

Is there going to be some real Tau-Chain application in foreseeable future (2017 - beginning 2018) or it will be always just an academical talk? (no offense meant, it's just straight question)

it will always be just academic talk about tau, that's tau's whole point.
tau is a discussion about tau.
but our current discussion, like any other discussion in history, scales very poorly as the group size or information complexity is beyond some threshold.
to make it scale (i could almost say "perfectly"), we need a better discussion platform, even AI-enabled so to speak.
and this will very hopefully begin in 2017.

Tau-Chain & Agoras
LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:13:39 AM

Yes can the tau run on a IOTA tangle clone?

https://iota.org/

https://iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf

no. tau is way more generalized than a blockchain and/or ledger

What do you mean blockchain or ledger... Neither is present in what i mentioned?

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 11:21:28 AM

Yes can the tau run on a IOTA tangle clone?

https://iota.org/

https://iota.org/IOTA_Whitepaper.pdf

no. tau is way more generalized than a blockchain and/or ledger

What do you mean blockchain or ledger... Neither is present in what i mentioned?

i mean their tangle method (one tx confirm two tx etc), is all blockchain ledger, in principle

Tau-Chain & Agoras
John_Paul

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:37:28 PM

Quote from: ohad link=topic=950309.msg19630129#msg19630129 date=
i mean their tangle method (one tx confirm two tx etc), is all blockchain ledger, in principle

How do you think Tangle? Do you think it makes sense?
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:43:28 PM

Quote from: ohad link=topic=950309.msg19630129#msg19630129 date=

How do you think Tangle? Do you think it makes sense?

i didnt analyze it enough in order to give a good answer (as we're on a different and more generalized scope)

Tau-Chain & Agoras
laugh2btc

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

Nice to see this project is still alive! Bought some about  a year ago
OneWan

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:19:09 PM

Hello everyone.

I have been reading this post a few months. To see if at any moment there is any announcement or news about Tau.

It really is a concept that excites me, but in truth I have to say that in my opinion, setting a higher price is not going to make investors come en masse to support the project, if not perhaps the opposite.

Sincerely Ohad, I do not doubt the work you are doing, but after 2 years, there is only the information of this post, a white papper and an interview in a bar, nothing more. There is no roadmap, estimated dates, an updated github, a visible team of development ... also every time someone asks, in a direct way by some date the answer in this sense is vague, possibly during 2017 or maybe in 2018.

Sometimes it seems more a philosophical post than a technical project on this draft.

I sincerely believe that in every project it is necessary to establish a roadmap that can be adjusted, although afterwards it is not possible to fully comply with the dates.

This is one of the best ideas I've seen in this world, but due to slowness, it seems that concepts are being applied that contains Tau in other projects, which makes this project gradually lose interest for the investor and comunnity.

I have to say that for the moment I will continue to support the project, although it has already taken some time in losses as an investor.

From the respect, and no offense, but the truth is that I understand that more and more people are tinking that this project is only smoke, at this moment it seems that everything depends on you Ohad, a single programmer who has problems of mobility To leave your country (i'm sorry or that).

Removing the post from the developers of this post, for months there is no novelty. The page seems abandoned, just like the youtube channel, it does not appear that the development team does grow and the community does not grow either, the progress that is being made are not visible to the community or investors either.

It gives the impression of a stagnant project that will end up without seeing the light. Perhaps eclipsed by other projects that are not so good, but move faster ... A great idea unfinished.

With this, I hope that my opinion is not misunderstood, I simply wanted to show my point of view, I would be very sorry that in the end the project did not come to tangible product.

I look forward to some news that shows that this project is really growing and advancing.

statdude
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:57:59 PM

Hello everyone.

I have been reading this post a few months. To see if at any moment there is any announcement or news about Tau.

It really is a concept that excites me, but in truth I have to say that in my opinion, setting a higher price is not going to make investors come en masse to support the project, if not perhaps the opposite.

Sincerely Ohad, I do not doubt the work you are doing, but after 2 years, there is only the information of this post, a white papper and an interview in a bar, nothing more. There is no roadmap, estimated dates, an updated github, a visible team of development ... also every time someone asks, in a direct way by some date the answer in this sense is vague, possibly during 2017 or maybe in 2018.

Sometimes it seems more a philosophical post than a technical project on this draft.

I sincerely believe that in every project it is necessary to establish a roadmap that can be adjusted, although afterwards it is not possible to fully comply with the dates.

This is one of the best ideas I've seen in this world, but due to slowness, it seems that concepts are being applied that contains Tau in other projects, which makes this project gradually lose interest for the investor and comunnity.

I have to say that for the moment I will continue to support the project, although it has already taken some time in losses as an investor.

From the respect, and no offense, but the truth is that I understand that more and more people are tinking that this project is only smoke, at this moment it seems that everything depends on you Ohad, a single programmer who has problems of mobility To leave your country (i'm sorry or that).

Removing the post from the developers of this post, for months there is no novelty. The page seems abandoned, just like the youtube channel, it does not appear that the development team does grow and the community does not grow either, the progress that is being made are not visible to the community or investors either.

It gives the impression of a stagnant project that will end up without seeing the light. Perhaps eclipsed by other projects that are not so good, but move faster ... A great idea unfinished.

With this, I hope that my opinion is not misunderstood, I simply wanted to show my point of view, I would be very sorry that in the end the project did not come to tangible product.

I look forward to some news that shows that this project is really growing and advancing.

The hope I kinda got is that he has enough funds and may consider ending the presale altogether and burning the remaining funds that would be ideal.

He can't lower the price and screw over existing investors since that was not planned from the start.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:15:37 PM

Hello everyone.

The hope I kinda got is that he has enough funds and may consider ending the presale altogether and burning the remaining funds that would be ideal.

He can't lower the price and screw over existing investors since that was not planned from the start.

He brings it to the exchange through another account and sells it. Naive are you people

http://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=14gF3Up7wdRdkxAL4GgQLdnM8CThgDUSHR

http://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1F4VNv8Fe2bq3rbXzxfzWpMQ5fmpGXoLim

http://omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1DUb2YYbQA1jjaNYzVXLZ7ZioEhLXtbUru
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 02:37:57 AM

Hello everyone.

Everyone is fan-gating IOTA now, took yrs for them to show out. Even JINN holders were clueless on its value. What is been proposed, seem tedious, and good work takes time. In regard to bontol72's statement above, even if he is selling the token on an exchange, it doesn't matter as long as he finally delivers a product. IOTA was hyped over 1000% ico price. It takes money to make money. So calm your wit, store the token in a wallet and forget about it. Maybe in two to three yrs, i can quit my shitty job, and you can probably quit yours if you choose too. If it fail, oh well! crypto life is nothing but a gamble anyway.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 02:40:31 AM

i sold on the exchange only at the first months of trade and never more
(and i wont get into 2-3 years being no-time in healthy sw startup worlds)

Tau-Chain & Agoras
kerneloshka

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:11:09 AM

Hello everyone.

I understand your concern and I do agree with you in a lot of points, but there is no other project that I know is that interesting as Tau is, I also invested a significant amount of resources into Agoras, but I know that this project as disruptive it sounds has it's chances to never see the light and I'm  fine with it.

I've been following some other projects in the crypto world, and being doing some good profit "playing a little", but as far as I understand Tau is a game changer, if this success it will mean a lot.  But again, agree with you on the secrecy and I also would love to see something tangible. But like old good brandy, we may need to wait a little and I'm patient.

As an investor in this project I like it to succeed,  therefore I'm willing to help in all I can for it, maybe it's not too much but I'm here for the project.
bitabc

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:04:32 PM

i sold on the exchange only at the first months of trade and never more
(and i wont get into 2-3 years being no-time in healthy sw startup worlds)

hi,ohad

how are you.

I want to ask you some questions to learn more about this project, and I hope you can answer them:

1,Where is your office ?

2,How many people are there in the team?

3,Can you send some pictures of the office and the team to BTT?

4,Can you introduce team members?

5,Do you have roadmap about this project?

And i have a suggestion: 
You and your team should retain some of the token as a follow-up development fund.

Looking forward to your answer.
thank you very much!
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

there is no plan to publish personal information soon. and the new roadmap is under construction together with other materials.
as for more tokens, i can't see how i can seriously claim to solve such fundamental problems (with already  trillions of $$ of market size) and make 2-3% of tokens not enough. i even think it'll turn out to be too much and we'll have to cut

Tau-Chain & Agoras
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: