Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646812 times)
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:04:10 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 11:25:36 AM by Hyperme.sh

One more attempt to open Martin Armstrong’s eyes about cryptocurrency and decentralized ledgers, then I must bow out of this forum to focus on work.

Hope this is helpful for everyone to understand what is probably going on.

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: You’re myopia on decentralized ledger applications is understandable
Date:    Thu, October 26, 2017 8:59 am
To:      armstrongeconomics@gmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martin,

I see you continuing to harp on the themes:

1. cryptocurrencies are not a medium-of-exchange
2. governments can make their own cryptocurrencies
3. governments can shut down cryptocurrenties with AML

Let me cover each of these:

1. It is true that as of this time cryptocurrencies are predominantly a
speculation on price rises and there is only minimal spending which is not
converted back to fiat (e.g. Bitpay converts to fiat for the merchant).

However you’re incorrect to claim that all long-term Bitcoin (sic)
“hodlers” are betting on converting their BTC back to fiat. A fair number
of us understand that Bitcoin was created in the model of Nash’s Ideal
Money wherein the nation-states will be subjugated to a reserve currency
which can’t be politically controlled by any nation or institutional body.
Even you admitted in your recent report on the coming one-world reserve
currency that the IMF SDRs are not plausible because no one is going to
trust them to be above corruption and because no one will risk issuing
loans in SDRs because the IMF has no taxing power or military might (thus
it would be a proxy of the most powerful nation-state(s) any way). So
clearly Bitcoin was created surreptitiously by some geniuses who
understand there is only one way to get the one-world currency. Bitcoin
was not designed to be a medium-of-exchange! It was designed and is
perfectly advancing towards being the future one-world currency. Mark my
word.

Additionally you do not seem to understand that decentralized ledgers
disintermediate all top-down Internet coordination and we’re just waiting
for my project to launch and then you will see a massive rise in use of
cryptocurrency as a medium-of-exchange for nanotransaction gamification on
the Internet which is where most of the economic growth will be as the
industrial age dies and we move forward to the knowledge age. Tangible
things are withering in relative value to software. You should listen to
genius Marc Andreeseen about how every company will become a software
company. I will extend his thesis to every company will become a virtual
reality gamification company (and that does not mean just games, I hope
you understand deeply what gamification means, research it).

Perhaps reviewing my recent statement about my upcoming project will open
your eyes a bit:

http://[redacted]

See also:

Here’s my definition: cryptocurrencies are a new asset class that enable decentralized applications.

If this is true, your point of view on cryptocurrencies has very little to do with what you think about them in comparison to traditional currencies or securities, and everything to do with your opinion of decentralized applications and their value relative to current software models.

Don’t have an opinion on decentralized applications? Then you can’t possibly have one on cryptocurrencies yet, so read on.

And since this isn’t about cryptocurrencies vs. fiat currencies let’s stop using the word currency. It’s a head fake. It has way too much baggage and I notice that when you talk about Bitcoin in public you keep comparing it to the Dollar, Euro, and Yen. That comparison won’t help you understand what’s going on. In fact, it’s getting in the way. So for the rest of this note, I will refer to cryptocurrencies as crypto assets.

So, to repeat: crypto assets are a new asset class that enable decentralized applications.

2. You wrote about that again recently:

The Way to the Future – Cryptos Move Over

The Maldives has introduced what may become the next innovation. Maldives
Immigration has introduced a new type of ID card that replaces your credit
card, passport, drivers license and healthcare insurance card all wrapped
up in one.

Your mistake is that can’t be spent globally as instant nanotransactions
on a real-time decentralized ledger. Every nation with a different
cryptocurrency is a coordination nightmare. Software is global now and
will become increasingly more so. Nation-state currencies and systems will
only be viable for the withering industrial age tangible crap and the
dying fixed capital investment age. Again listen to Marc Andreeseen the
serially successful venture capitalist and creator of the web browser at
Netscape.

3. Governments love Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They want to shut down
cash and blockchains are helping them do so.

Decentralized ledgers are going to help them track black money and enforce
their coming capital controls.

Apparently UAE Central Bank Governor has not read this report from UK
Treasury citing Bitcoin as LOW Money Laundering Risk. And Cash as #1!

https://twitter.com/BitfuryGeorge/status/922895431029477376

IMF Head Foresees the End of Banking and the Triumph of Cryptocurrency:

https://fee.org/articles/imf-head-predicts-the-end-of-banking-and-the-triumph-of-cryptocurrency/

Open your eyes else you’re going to be a dinosaur on this one.

Very intelligent subscribers of yours who have very much respected and
appreciated your work, are noting that you’re being a stubborn fool on
this issue.

I hope I have above opened your eyes a little bit to your myopic thinking
on this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crankautist

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:00:51 PM

Weather models seems to be spot on, incredible accuracy or incredibly lucky Angry Cold weather in western world will catch most off guard coming decade. There are now several people waking up to this you can see even youtube channels dedicated for a mini ice age growing very quickly in popularity. Marty was calling this cold period years ahead...

Dow shot up after 23k, facing some small resistance now. Not a bad call! Euro in real pressure already.

One thing marty somewhat got wrong is bitcoin, althught i agree there is a government risk. But he overall it's not a growded trade considering the bull run. Some altcoins seemed overhyped and down they came. Even if you talk to millennials  at least 3/4 of them will scream bitcoin is a ponzi, and nobody have invested during the bull run in fear of downfall. Very similar situation as with stocks. Even at the forums, majority of people are hating on bitcoin which is ashtonishing!, i'll take that.  Kiss I dont think marty have looked very closely what is going on with bitcoin

The PM or Wall Street crowd?

Also i think the main problem of crypto is its complexity. Millenials have problem just using crypto properly not even talking about understanding it. Logically the old folks will have even more trouble in doing the same.

I really believe we are still in the early investing stage or barely out of it.

Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

Another summary of why Bitcoin as the coming one-world reserve currency is a 666 outcome:

https://medium.com/@shelby_78386/i-told-you-i-do-not-have-time-for-a-debate-at-this-time-d985e82d5b24
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:55:07 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 07:01:15 PM by realr0ach

What type of Anonymint-Philippines anti-metals collusion is going on here today?  First I guess I'll address this random craptocurrency pumper buffoon:

Time to invest in the metal is long gone. This is the era of crypto currency.

Besides all of them being centralized and having no point to exist at all, why all cryptocurrency is garbage:

The r0ach report 23: The Achilles heel of cryptocurrency economic fundamentals - Seigniorage fee

https://steemit.com/money/@r0achtheunsavory/the-r0ach-report-23-the-achilles-heel-of-cryptocurrency-economic-fundamentals-seigniorage-fee

The difference in cost of production and face value of a monetary instrument is called seigniorage fee. If the cost of a dollar bill is something like four cents to create but you pay the government 96 extra cents for it, that's called you being ripped off by orders of magnitude and the government using the ripoff profits to fund it's mafia. In the big picture, you're always going to be getting hit with some type of seigniorage fee no matter what you use, but the key is to minimize it.

Now that we've established you need to be a moron to buy paper, fiat currency, let's examine how this relates to craptocurrency. Humans live in a generally closed ecosystem, and since the peak of the industrial age, cost of production generally only goes up for the noble metals as the free market takes all the low hanging fruit first. This means seigniorage fee is mostly always going to be on your side holding those instruments. Bitcoin on the other hand, has a floating cost of production function where production cost is recursive based on it's own demand.

Metals are a non-recursive system since cost of production is always a derivative of the external energy market. This is an important point to make since anyone from a programming background knows recursive systems are a flimsy house of cards with a single problem variable. The problem variable is that the cost of production for bitcoin can go down just as easily as it goes up. This makes it a very unsound monetary instrument in terms of seigniorage fee compared to virtually every other "asset" on the planet since the other assets are generally not recursive.

In case you lack any common sense whatsoever and haven't figured out bitcoin doesn't actually exist in the real world and is mostly imaginary, I would say any system built on recursion disqualifies itself from being an "asset" in the first place.

There are virtually no fundamentals whatsoever in terms of seigniorage fee in bitcoin and contrary to current day opinion, fundamentals actually do matter. It's basically designed to be nothing more than a pump and dump in other words. (i.e. You can never say "oh, I got a good deal buying bitcoin at $100 or $10,000. Everything over $0 is a seigniorage fee in bitcoin so you are generally always being ripped off no matter what you pay, unlike physical assets even as lowly as toilet paper).
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:19:45 PM

Let's see what type of Anonymint-Philippines anti-metals collusion is going on here today.

Keep on buying that silver boi... need someone to hold them bags down to the bottom of the ocean.
btcbrother

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

Let's see what type of Anonymint-Philippines anti-metals collusion is going on here today.

Keep on buying that silver boi... need someone to hold them bags down to the bottom of the ocean.

Ehm, silver and Gold are always going to be valuable. They are in a downtrend now which means likely going up in the next few years.

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

Ehm, silver and Gold are always going to be valuable. They are in a downtrend now which means likely going up in the next few years.
Commodities are suffering from the tail of a malthusian event. During inflationary scares they rise and otherwise they will always fall. Bitcoin has surpassed gold price for good as I have stated even before it happened. So inflation may pick up once us starts selling more bonds and m2 drops or does not pick up enough. Currently there are no signs of inflation it may take up to a decade or more until then watch it drop like a rock.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:30:09 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 03:16:59 PM by Hyperme.sh

This whole nonsense of Conspiracy Theories of people who are steering the world economy is just insane. If that were even true, then why call us at all?

Martin, that is not refutation of the argument that the Zionists are superior to the central banks.

They let the central banks call you. So what?

That does not refute the evidence that Mossad did 9/11 and the fact that someone designed Bitcoin to become the one-world reserve currency and hand all of the control to an oligarchy of miners.

What type of Anonymint-Philippines anti-metals collusion is going on here today?  First I guess I'll address this random craptocurrency pumper buffoon:

Time to invest in the metal is long gone. This is the era of crypto currency.

Besides all of them being centralized and having no point to exist at all, why all cryptocurrency is garbage:

The r0ach report 23: The Achilles heel of cryptocurrency economic fundamentals - Seigniorage fee

https://steemit.com/money/@r0achtheunsavory/the-r0ach-report-23-the-achilles-heel-of-cryptocurrency-economic-fundamentals-seigniorage-fee

The difference in cost of production and face value of a monetary instrument is called seigniorage fee. If the cost of a dollar bill is something like four cents to create but you pay the government 96 extra cents for it, that's called you being ripped off by orders of magnitude and the government using the ripoff profits to fund it's mafia. In the big picture, you're always going to be getting hit with some type of seigniorage fee no matter what you use, but the key is to minimize it.

Now that we've established you need to be a moron to buy paper, fiat currency, let's examine how this relates to craptocurrency. Humans live in a generally closed ecosystem, and since the peak of the industrial age, cost of production generally only goes up for the noble metals as the free market takes all the low hanging fruit first. This means seigniorage fee is mostly always going to be on your side holding those instruments. Bitcoin on the other hand, has a floating cost of production function where production cost is recursive based on it's own demand.

Metals are a non-recursive system since cost of production is always a derivative of the external energy market. This is an important point to make since anyone from a programming background knows recursive systems are a flimsy house of cards with a single problem variable. The problem variable is that the cost of production for bitcoin can go down just as easily as it goes up. This makes it a very unsound monetary instrument in terms of seigniorage fee compared to virtually every other "asset" on the planet since the other assets are generally not recursive.

In case you lack any common sense whatsoever and haven't figured out bitcoin doesn't actually exist in the real world and is mostly imaginary, I would say any system built on recursion disqualifies itself from being an "asset" in the first place.

There are virtually no fundamentals whatsoever in terms of seigniorage fee in bitcoin and contrary to current day opinion, fundamentals actually do matter. It's basically designed to be nothing more than a pump and dump in other words. (i.e. You can never say "oh, I got a good deal buying bitcoin at $100 or $10,000. Everything over $0 is a seigniorage fee in bitcoin so you are generally always being ripped off no matter what you pay, unlike physical assets even as lowly as toilet paper).

There is no seigniorage in producing rocks also, but frankly I find paper money much more useful than rocks. We built these civilizations with the coordination that paper money provided.

We certainly did not build computers from rocks.

You are too focused on money as a perfect store-of-value (which is a fantasy) and not on the utility of the medium-of-exchange. If you are referring to non-monetary asset utility, gold has nearly none.

As for the moat that prevents unlimited forking and seigniorage, Bitcoin has immutability which will drive it to be the one-world reserve currency controlled by the Zionists at the end game. Coordination is the Buffett-esque economic moat. Decentralized ledgers will increasingly cannabalize everything software-with-a-database in the startup universe. It’s just a matter of time, while right now we’re separating the prescient billionaires-to-be from the myopic I-coulda-wouldas. Yet just like Pets.com became a reality eventually a decade or more hence its failure, we might experience a Dot.com-esque crash first. The ICO madness and hype is way out in front of the actual reality of adoption. The only blockchains I’ve used for anything other than speculation are Bitcoin and Steem.
Crankautist

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:02:54 PM

7.000 $ gentleman  Wink

I hope the btc - bch - btc2x conspiracy will not happen ugh.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:57:56 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 06:57:05 PM by Hyperme.sh

Is the Dan Larimer/EOS $2 billion ICO money grab a sign of a topping in ICO madness?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904415.msg23909562#msg23909562

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904415.msg23942404#msg23942404

Very important blog I published about the unavoidable failure of consortium blockchains (i.e. proof-of-stake).

Folks, I expect BTC to likely top out at $8 - $10K during this current move, then a rotation in alts such as LTC and BCH because of the expected failure of SegWit2X in November (1X not to fail yet).

OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:11:53 PM

Is Dan Larimer/EOS $2 billion ICO money grab is a sign of a topping in ICO madness?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904415.msg23909562#msg23909562

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904415.msg23942404#msg23942404

Very important blog I published about the unavoidable failure of consortium blockchains (i.e. proof-of-stake).

Folks, I am expect BTC to likely top out at $8 - $10K during this current move, then a rotation in alts such as LTC and BCH because of the expected failure of SegWit2X in November (1X not to fail yet).

A BTC failure in the cards?

There's always gold...

[Gold is easy]

Hyperme.sh

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:35:44 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 04:51:32 PM by Hyperme.sh

I hadn’t had the time to really catch up on what Trump has accomplished and this summary impressed me:

https://youtu.be/tDa2crZCx0U?t=1458

He is acerbic but retrospectively acknowledged to be effective. Sometimes there’s a method to the madness of a genius that other people do not comprehend while it is happening.

Jeff Flake was a cuckservative enemy of Trump, and went out denouncing Trump. The alt right is successfully nailing Trump’s enemies.

The inner party has been investigating Trump for imaginary crimes, but inevitably the investigation started turning up Clinton crimes, not Trump crimes, since the Clintons are criminals, and Trump is not. I expected the investigation to lead to a left wing coup or an attempted left wing coup, with some judge no one has heard of issuing a warrant for Trumps arrest on the basis of a grand jury indictment, to be followed not long afterwards with arrests of numerous prominent Republicans for insufficient leftism, but it looks like it is just going to evaporate.

With a permanent government coup against Trump evaporating, this makes a Trump coup against the permanent government (“You’re fired”) far more feasible, as everyone rushes to support the strong horse.

Trump has taken important and major steps to defunding the left. He has had far more success in defunding the left than Ronald Reagan. But the left is still massively government funded, while the alt right is still massively government persecuted.

If Trump takes power, falsifying the Moldbug thesis, it will be that the alt right frog marched him into power, as King David’s mighty men conscripted him into Kingship, and the junior officers hauled Pinochet off to the still smoking presidential palace. It is striking that Jeff Flake conceded on the same day, or within a few days, of the investigation into Trump going off the rails

Wow! Clever move by the Bannon-istas:

There are some who are concerned about removing the tax deduction for state income taxes. Deducting state income taxes from your Federal taxes has been quietly talked about behind the curtain for some time. It was also one factor in my own relocate out of New Jersey to Florida. The elimination of the deduction for state and local taxes will be a major death blow for the high taxed [leftist!] states like California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut etc..

The states have been effectively double-dipping. I remember when the New Jersey state income tax was put in. The politicians said it would cost you nothing because you could deduct it from your federal taxes. Essentially, it was the way for the state to covertly get more money that they were not accountable for. That game is coming to an end. If Trump eliminates that deduction, then and ONLY then will the people start to hold the states accountable for the first time EVER! Repealing it would increase federal revenue by $1.3 trillion over the decade

the reform is very real indeed, and make no mistake about it, this would be a tremendous triumph for Trump and for the nation as a whole. Trump has the potential to take the United States counter-cyclical (cycle inversion) that would actually put a tremendous amount of pressure on the rest of the world.

Another reason for the coming short covering dollar vortex that sucks everything into the US dollar and US stocks.

Btw, Steve Bannon is a follower of the Dark Enlightment, which includes bloggers such as James A. Donald (who is also the first guy who responded on the mailing list when Satoshi announced Bitcoin). I created a Dark Enlightenment thread on Bitcointalk in 2015.

Also defunding the Left is leading us into a real civil war. Shit will turn much more violent soon. When their $ spigot is turned off, people become desperate.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:33:19 AM

Hyperme.sh

Yes, I really love the idea of eliminating deductions for state & local taxes (only income taxes for now, NOT inc. property & sales taxes) for the reasons you copied above.  It would put lots of pressure on those states who are irresponsible with taxpayer money.  DEFUNDING the Left will piss them off, but it is necessary in the medium to longer term.

I'm OK with almost everything Trump is attempting.  He does appear to be going up against The Swamp, something America has long needed.  He has accomplishments..., largely ignored by the MSM.
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:57:55 AM

I had not ever really checked on the buying and selling of gold anonymously. Perhaps this is why you guys in the USA like to buy gold eagles?

http://blog.goldeneaglecoin.com/bullion-sales-private/

http://blog.goldeneaglecoin.com/silver-buy-reporting/
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

[…]

Also defunding the Left is leading us into a real civil war. Shit will turn much more violent soon. When their $ spigot is turned off, people become desperate.

Defunding the SJW roach motels:

https://www.wired.com/story/grad-students-are-freaking-out-about-the-gops-tax-plan-they-should-be/

The cancer of misallocating resources and the type of “men” raised to perpetuate it until there are no more resources:

I asked my mom if we could stop and take a closer look. She pointed to the barbed wire fence that stood in our way, and my eye was drawn down the entire length of the barricade. It went on forever, separating the road from the entire river. Not far off, there was a small driveway that travelled over the river and up to a stately manor in the woods.

My face screwed up in confusion as I said, self righteously, “You can’t own a river! That’s not fair!”

“That’s my son.” My mom replies, proudly.

I was around 9 years old when I first heard about the Boy Scouts. Camping?! Learning how to make knots?! Campfires?! S’MORES?! I had no idea such a club even existed, and I was thrilled. When I thought about my chances of joining, I reflected on how often my mom wanted me to do more extracurricular activities. Anything to get me out of the house and out from under foot.

After school, Ninja Turtle backpack bouncing wildly, I bounded up to my mom in excitement and began listing reasons why I absolutely needed to be a Boy Scout. “S’mores,” I said. “S’mores!!”

“Do they let girls join?” was my mom’s question.

Silly mom. “No! It’s called BOY scouts, mom!”

“Then no, Andrew. I’m sorry.”

Dejectedly, backpack dragging on the ground, I went to my room to try and learn knots by myself.

Reading the other answers to that question will quickly educate all of you about why civil war is coming to the USA.

The left is determined to destroy all the resources by transferring money from the productive males to the females who destroy male productivity and waste resources.
BachelorTeacher

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:49:19 AM

No I don't believe that bitcoin has conquered gold even though bitcoin's costs have increased more than that of precious metal. It is because precious metal is a stable type of money. It's consistent around the world which is comparitevely much less fluctuate in prices when compared with bitcoin. While bitcoin isn't consistent around the globe and iss fluctuable in prices therefore it is not steady.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:08:15 AM

The left is determined to destroy all the resources by transferring money from the productive males to the females who destroy male productivity and waste resources.

Natural selection creates a lot of bad traits in both males and females, but probably more so in women.  For instance, a solipsistic woman that believes her life and whatever she wants is more important than everyone around her is more likely to have resources available for her child to survive, and if the child survives, it then perpetuates the cycle and passes on those traits.  The official narrative is that only something like 3-5% of people are sociopaths, but when it comes to women and how they view the value of their lives compared specifically to men, a huge percent of them are sociopaths in that regard.  They just have some form of selective sociopathy. So called new age women love to pretend they are not "just mindless baby making machines", yet all the traits that make up who they are were derived from that task in natural selection over thousands of years.
CornCube

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:54:58 AM

Natural selection creates a lot of bad traits in both males and females, but probably more so in women.  For instance, a solipsistic woman that believes her life and whatever she wants is more important than everyone around her is more likely to have resources available for her child to survive, and if the child survives, it then perpetuates the cycle and passes on those traits.  The official narrative is that only something like 3-5% of people are sociopaths, but when it comes to women and how they view the value of their lives compared specifically to men, a huge percent of them are sociopaths in that regard.  They just have some form of selective sociopathy. So called new age women love to pretend they are not "just mindless baby making machines", yet all the traits that make up who they are were derived from that task in natural selection over thousands of years.

Follow-up:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495527.msg24539836#msg24539836

There’s nothing wrong with women. There’s nothing wrong with nature.
THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:00:39 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 07:32:51 PM by THX 1138

Today from MA:

Subtly, the EU is looking to establish preparations for the coming banking crisis and how to protect the banks from massive withdrawals. The solution? The EU wants to be able to temporarily free up credits for the banks and at the same time to freeze bank deposits, In other words, like Greece, you just won’t be able to withdraw funds.  Obviously, everything will be frozen. The current EU plan envisages blocking account disbursements for five working days and with the authority to extend any suspension to up to 20 days. They may need longer!

I recommend that you have 30 days worth of cash on hand. What the authorities do not understand is that if they freeze one bank, a run will unfold on all banks. The public will not believe whatever the government says. Therefore, banks that are not in crisis can be pushed into a crisis by a contagion. That is simply how it all unfolded in 1931-1933. The only way to stop a contagion will be a bank holiday and you have to close them all.

CASH will be KING in the middle of such a contagion.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/banking-crisis/eu-preparing-for-the-banking-crisis/

He's mentioned something similar before, perhaps a year or so back when such a crisis seemed imminent. I wonder what timeline he envisages, or maybe has learned from behind his infamous "curtain"; how near "Just Ahead" could be. An early sign might be an unravelling of Italy's banks. Being in the EU (well, until March 2019 for us!) I've been prepared for some time. If it does happen, it will scare the bejesus out of most ordinary folk. Lately, I've veered towards more of a slow decline scenario on our way to Greece. We'll see.

EDIT 19th Nov:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-19/ecb-proposes-end-deposit-protection

It is the 'opinion of the European Central Bank' that the deposit protection scheme is no longer necessary:

'covered deposits and claims under investor compensation schemes should be replaced by limited discretionary exemptions to be granted by the competent authority in order to retain a degree of flexibility.'

To translate the legalese jargon of the ECB bureaucrats this could mean that the current €100,000 (£85,000) deposit level currently protected in the event of a bail-in may soon be no more. But worry not fellow savers, as the ECB is fully aware of the uproar this may cause so they have been kind enough to propose that:

"...during a transitional period, depositors should have access to an appropriate amount of their covered deposits to cover the cost of living within five working days of a request."

So that's a relief, you'll only need to wait five days for some 'competent authority' to deem what is an 'appropriate amount' of your own money for you to have access to in order eat, pay bills and get to work.

The above has been taken from an ECB paper published on 8 November 2017 entitled 'on revisions to the Union crisis management framework'.

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/ecb/legal/pdf/en_con_2017_47_f_sign.pdf
CornCube

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:04:00 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 05:24:25 AM by CornCube

Australia will collapse:

https://medium.com/@shelby_78386/the-industrial-age-was-about-fighting-over-control-over-fixed-capital-assets-1c1b31d5cb8e
https://medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f

Also another follow-up on my prior post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495527.msg24655179#msg24655179

First time I have seen this 9/11 weirdness:

https://busy.org/wtc7/@sift666/re-matlind-re-wakeupnd-the-conspiracies-that-won-t-go-away-brother-of-9-11-victim-claim-the-us-orchestrated-the-atrocity-as-new-study-shows-it-was-20170908t190025014z

The prior link is a magazine cover from 1967 and David Rockfeller’s watch was set to time of 9-11. He and his brother Nelson Rockefeller were instrumental in the construction of the twin towers.

Someone holding the physical magazine:

http://www.reddirtreport.com/dust-devil-dreams/what-goes

Buy a copy on eBay:

https://i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/CiUAAOSwH-dZ8O8-/s-l225.jpg

Remember it was Nicholas Rockefeller who warned Aaron Russo about 9/11 before it occurred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuinaIm-kd4

P.S. Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 on my 36th birthday. My eye was gouged out on 12-1-1999 not 9-11-2001.

Wait, what does your eye have to do with it?

Why are two quantum particles entangled at a great distance, i.e. quantum entanglement.

That my eye was gouged on a date that contains all the same digits (presume 0 means nothing and to be ignored) isn’t significant statistically.

Yet combined with the fact that only known person to be recorded predicting 9/11 would occur soon and be blamed on Osama Bin Ladin did so on the exact day of my 36th birthday. We can presume that anyone who had predicted in a recorded interview such 9/11 details would have been exalted on the Internet, thus we can safely conclude Bill Cooper is the only such person to do so.

Couple this with the fact that the Newsweek magazine cover of David Rockefeller wherein the hands of his watch are apparently set to time of 9 and 11, was published on April 3, 1967. And my ex who was instrumental in my eye being gouged out has her birthday on April 3, 1976.

Combine this the fact that after the first bombing of one of the twin towers in the 1990s, I was telling my ex that was just a test run and that the Oklahoma bombing would be repeated at the twin towers eventually. Thus I was thinking very much like Bill Cooper, even though I did not know about him at that time.

Then combine that with my involvement in Bitcoin (arguing it is a creation of the Zionists) and my (yet unpublished) work on solving the centralization and scaling issues that plaque proof-of-work and proof-of-stake.

I feel like there is some destiny involved here. I doubt even David Rockefeller consciously set his watch to a time of 9 and 11.

P.S. additional exquisite scientific analysis that concludes 9/11 was a military operation.

Hey it could be destiny! I doubt he set it to 9/11 consciously either and that's why I find some of it so unreal. Because if these type of things weren't done consciously,  then it's either insane coincidence or something else. I do think though, that if a person looks hard enough those types of things can be found everywhere, yet not really have any meaning. I'm gonna leave it at, "very interesting" :-)

Btw, I am not 100% certain the resolution on the magazine photo is sufficient to conclude the hands were on 9 and 11. Would need to see an original.

Well I agree except I do not see how this “things” can be found everywhere. There is only one 9/11, only one person who publicly predicted it, and I do not know of anyone with my circumstances in relationship to it. There may be others given 7 billion humans on this planet. I would like to know their stories and circumstances.

I think it is important to understand that my eye incident and the involvement with my ex turned my life away from being a multi-millionaire working for major software companies in the silicon valley, towards being destitute and being in the position to take a great interest in Bitcoin. She and the eye incident were an instrumental factor (not in a positive way however, she was not aiding me and the opposite actually) to me being here working on what I am working on now. Also the TB was instrumental in delaying me such that did not make many of the mistakes that others made before me, such as issuing an ICO or other investment security. Also the delay allowed for  me to further refine my understanding of the technological issues.

EDIT: Ah the watch was indeed set to roughly 15 minutes before 11.

Holly shit. An explanation for the 999 in my eye incident date as pertains to this correlation with the 9/11 event. They basterdized Jesus’ probable birthdate of 9/11 into a horrific emergency. And 999 was the first proposed nationwide emergency # (as 666 inverted).
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: