Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646835 times)
Indyz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 07:30:40 PM

Wow he cannot scam the common guy anymore. So he's looking for the deeper pockets, to de-fraud them instead.

One sale at 250k might be easier than scamming 1000s. He must be really hurting for cash.

What a guy!
over45

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:24:15 PM

There are like 4-5 bashers here who keep recycling the same garbage over and over again.  Leading the way is Anonymous Coder (aka garbageman) who has accused me of being MA.  No really - he actually believed I am Martin Armstrong taking the time out my busy day to come here to respond to his childish posts.

If you bashers want to be stupid and avoid expertise and sage advice in these turbulent times - go for it.  My grandfather once told me "You can't fix stupid" - and with Anonymous Coder and his ilk - he was right.

Crunch time with Repo and Europe and I am VERY glad to gain knowledge from someone who actually knows what's going on.   You deniers keep doing do what you do best - nothing -- and I'll continue to learn and see what's really happening behind the scenes.  No one else is explaining it like Armstrong because most simply don't have a clue.   
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:31:47 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2021, 06:53:55 AM by AnonymousCoder

Martin Armstrong
The Falsifier?

As observed countless times, our Charlatan-in-Chief cannot handle the truth so it has to be manipulated to fit his failed forecasts.

Wikipedia is no exception. Here is the proof by means of two recent examples:

Crude Oil Prediction

Original version at 16:26, 18 February 2020 (click link below to review):

Martin Armstrong

In July 2014 Armstrong incorrectly predicted that crude oil prices would rally into 2017 in line with his war models.[12] At the time of this prediction, the crude oil futures price was USD105.53, and it declined below USD40.[13]

Falsified version with prediction reversed at 11:18, 10 March 2020 (click link below to review):

Martin Armstrong

In July 2014 Armstrong rightly predicted in which he said "..oil peaked intraday in 2009 but the highest yearly close came in 2011. [12] At the time of this , the crude oil futures price was USD105.53, and it declined below USD40.[13]

October 2015 "Big Bang" Prediction

Martin Armstrong

According to an editorial in The Guardian, Armstrong incorrectly predicted that a sovereign debt crisis, or "Big Bang" as he called it, would begin on 1 October 2015.[11]

Falsified version with prediction reversed at at 11:51, 10 March 2020 (click link below to review):

Martin Armstrong

According to an editorial in The Guardian, Armstrong incorrectly predicted that a sovereign debt crisis, or "Big Bang" as he called it, would begin on 1 October 2015. However, the writer of the news article has misinterpreted the prediction as a sudden market crash like in 2008 global financial crisis, rather the prediction of the sovereign debt crisis is in a long term decline in the bond market and the global economy has been declining since 1st October 2015, therefore Armstrong prediction is been proven correct. [11]

These are just two samples. There is more.
In the Wikipedia edit history, we even find the falsifier's (click) St. Petersburg, Florida IP address (look for 12:47, 28 January 2020‎ 2603:9000:9a06:4700:d504:4f98:c4b5:be8).

How is that consistent with his own bashing of Wikipedia?

See link below:

Wikipedia: Fake News & Propaganda – A Tool of the Deep State?

You Be the Judge.

Other instances of falsification:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Fraudulent Blog Post Revisions

is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
truth727

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:46:29 PM

CoronaGate & Europe
FRIDAY, 13 MARCH 2020 BY: MARTY ARMSTRONG

QUESTION: Martin,
Thanks for the wealth of information provided on the Private Blog. I'm about your age and have never in my lifetime witnessed such a massive, financially destructive Con Job as the Coronavirus panic. This will obviously result in poor Corp earnings for the 1st and 2nd quarters of 2020. With this in mind, is it reasonable to assume that the slingshot in the DOW will probably not take place until at least Nov 2020? Has Socrates moved off of the 40-65K DOW target due to this economic downturn in the US? It was a real privilege to meet you at a previous WEC. I cannot thank you enough for your lifetime of work.

Take care,

TG

ANSWER: Not yet. In fact, this type of price action is what is needed for the slingshot. At the high, we just faded the ECM high on January 18th slightly and then turned down. That is what creates the energy for a decline of this magnitude. We have penetrated last year's low of 22638.41 and the 2018 low of 21,712.53. This leaves only the 2017 low of 19677.94. Break the 2017 low and hold a Major Monthly Bearish bouncing off of that would point to an extremely powerful slingshot up.

What I am at liberty to say is that we have been on the phone with numerous European banks. Every department is losing money. Their correlation trading desks have blown up. There are high-level meetings underway throughout Europe and the banks are screaming they must be bailed out of the entire banking system goes under. The general mood is one of sheer desperation. One more day down like Thursday and we may see the banks close next week in Europe.

While the WHO seems to be behind the coordination of shutting the world economy down instructing people to cancel events and they have created a state of absolute panic, the question that emerges is this just pure stupidity or is there a plot behind this in Europe? It is very strange that the central banks in Europe are calling the press and pointing out these papers on a new digital currency. They are feeding the press with the idea that a solution is a digital currency.

There are now people lining up at ATMs throughout Europe withdrawing cash. That is from Finland to Italy. The smell of death is in the air when it comes to Keynesian Economics. The ECB has ZERO ability to act because they took interest rates to zero. That means the only tool left is fiscal, but that is a political nightmare for Germany would not accept the consolidation of debts. The ONLY POSSIBLE solution on the table that allows government to retain power is to confiscate digital currencies and cancel cash. They have already regulated gold and Australia made it a criminal act to buy anything with $10,000 in cash. They can easily shut down the gold market.

This leaves only the dollar as an external currency that the EU has no power over to cancel. I have explained previously, that each new Emperor in Japan devalued the outstanding money supply to be worth 10% of his new currency. This led the Japanese to reject Japanese coins and they used Chinese coins as well as bags of rice. Japan lost the ability to issue money for 600 years. In this case, Europeans will resort to using a foreign currency which is beyond the control of their local government to cancel. The same was true in Zimbabwe.

The dollar remains king. The USA will not move to a digital currency until it is forced to do so perhaps in 2022. This is why Bitcoin has also collapsed and so has gold. As hedge funds lose money, as I explained at the WEC, this would be a liquidity crisis like 1998 where they need money so they sell everything.

treat for anyone wanting to see a snippet of his private blog enjoy cheers
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 08:55:23 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2024, 05:57:36 PM by AnonymousCoder

CoronaGate & Europe
FRIDAY, 13 MARCH 2020 BY: MARTY ARMSTRONG

And you getting paid for that garbage?

I am so glad I happened on to this blog. I have been trying to figure out this guy's ramblings for far too long. I got sucked in by the Forecaster movie - that's a compelling story. I subscribed to his website and analyzed his posts (no easy feat) for the past year. I began to notice what appeared to be revisions in his historical posts to align with reality. I began to screen print his advice/predictions (no way to print otherwise) so I could compare. Yep - proved that. Have cancelled subscription.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 09:44:48 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:55:36 PM by AnonymousCoder

Crunch time with Repo and Europe and I am VERY glad to gain knowledge from someone who actually knows what's going on
.... No one else is explaining it like Armstrong because most simply don't have a clue. -

Fraud Warning

Once again Martin Armstrong is denied the option to use this forum for fraudulent advertising.

I think that over45, m96, Alex-11 need a reminder.

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed them that Martin Armstrong is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. Here we show how Martin Armstrong's fraud manifests itself. Beyond any doubt. A self-documenting case. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen over45, Gumbi, m96, Alex-11 and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know they just want this message to go away but I am not going to do Martin Armstrong the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this standard response that documents the following model case. To show everyone what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:17:29 PM

Wow he cannot scam the common guy anymore. So he's looking for the deeper pockets, to de-fraud them instead.

One sale at 250k might be easier than scamming 1000s. He must be really hurting for cash.

What a guy!

Why is a new service like he's selling now even needed? Doesn't Armstrong's Socrates predict everything?!?
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 10:22:14 PM

CoronaGate & Europe
 treat for anyone wanting to see a snippet of his private blog enjoy cheers

Thanks. That's a lot more useful than just boasting posts Wink
MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 03:08:30 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2020, 03:40:22 AM by MA_talk

Great jobs by the honest working people here at Amazon!!

The few products that sold by Armstrong on Amazon, some have been "unavailable"  for several months now.
And I'm not sure why, but ALL authors have an author profile, but NOT Armstrong.  He had one.  Maybe it got taken down by Amazon too.

There are still a few products left, sold by his shell company AE Global Solutions.  Keep reporting to Amazon, so that Amazon will take it down.

Probably all the "readers"'s comments on his books are paid.  Most did NOT even read his books, and still they comment on the product.

CALL in or do anything you can to dismantle Armstrong's lies.

By the way, there seems to be another author with the same name "Martin Armstrong" who wrote "Ascendance: A Tale Of Dominance".  Don't bombard the wrong Armstrong.

Online chat works too.

dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:54:25 AM

Re: Martin Armstrong Discussion
March 13, 2020, 08:31:47 PM   
Martin Armstrong
The Falsifier

As observed countless times, our Charlatan-in-Chief cannot handle the truth so he has to manipulate it to fit his failed forecasts.

Wikipedia is no exception. Here is the proof by means of two recent examples:
Crude Oil Prediction
Martin Armstrong

In July 2014 Armstrong incorrectly predicted that crude oil prices would rally into 2017 in line with his war models.[12] At the time of this prediction, the crude oil futures price was USD105.53, and it declined below USD40.[13]

Falsified version with prediction reversed at 11:18, 10 March 2020 (click link below to review):

Martin Armstrong

In July 2014 Armstrong rightly predicted in which he said "..oil peaked intraday in 2009 but the highest yearly close came in 2011. [12] At the time of this , the crude oil futures price was USD105.53, and it declined below USD40.[13]

Pure scum bucket. The sooner the feds shut him down the better. If you notice from the videos etc he always avoided oil prices, apparently sucksates cant predict the main commodity lol. Keep going over 45 and feed marty in pattaya......
truth727

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 07:09:42 AM

no probs sr 29 happy to help here have another one

Christine Legard has been consistently very clear that there were some challenges to moving to a central bank digital currency (CBDC), such as the loss of privacy. China and Singapore have already used the panic to introduce tracing measures. Interestingly, Hong Kong has used the coronavirus to shut down protests. Many places are outlawing public gatherings of course for public health reasons. This may be used to try to suppress political discontent when they bury Bernie's supporters once again.

Today Christine Lagarde's conference was simply stating that the ECB was not there to control spreads between member state bonds. The Fed's desperate attempt to cut rates while having to pour in $1.5 trillion into the above-ground Repo Market demonstrates that Keynesian Economic is dead and cutting rates when real rates explode is a dangerous policy that can only lead to the collapse in confidence of central banks when the smart people begin to look at this mess objectively.

The smart money is beginning to see we have been right and they are starting to interpret the moves if the Central Banks as a confirmation that they have lost control and do not possess unlimited power.

The Bank of England’s view is that CBDC would be an electronic form of central bank money that could be used by households and businesses to make payments and store value. This would kill the cryptocurrency markets so be very careful. The BoE has expressed that the use of such CBDC could create new opportunities for payments and the way the Bank maintains monetary and financial stability. They state a CBDC would be a new risk‐free form of (digital) pound sterling, issued by the central bank, and would, therefore, perform all the essential functions of money.

To pull this off using the Coronavirus as its justification, we may see the central banks of Europe introduce a two-week bank holiday as Roosevelt did in March of 1933. This would be the means to roll out the CBDC and cancel the paper currency. It does not appear that the US would join and probably not Asia at least at first. But this is the scuttlebutt running around behind the curtain.

Watch Bitcoin and the Bearish Reversals. A crash & burn there will be a sign that we may see the end of cryptocurrencies on the horizon. April shows an important turning point and a rise in volatility.
truth727

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:15:03 AM

doesn't look good for gold or bitcoin huh? martin pretty bearish on them. thoughts anyone?i think he's nailed it
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 05:27:39 PM

The Bank of England’s view is that CBDC would be an electronic form of central bank money that could be used by households and businesses to make payments and store value. This would kill the cryptocurrency markets so be very careful.

I don't see how the creation of any CBDC might have any negative effect whatsoever upon existing cryptocurrencies. Most of the benefits of (e.g.) Bitcoin are due to the fact that they are beyond the control of the central banks.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
DigiLab

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:48:48 AM

truth727, Thank You.
dibley8899

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:35:22 AM

I think he needs hit with a hammer....who agrees?

Here is that wonderful bond call back in 2014.   Yihah come on Marty!!!!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHSpOVGP5g

Also he waffled to buy corporate A grade debt, which went down over the past few weeks by 20%+.

Yihah YUP YUP YUP     I think he needs nailed alright    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:01:17 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:55:28 PM by AnonymousCoder

I think he needs hit with a hammer....who agrees?

Here is that wonderful bond call back in 2014. - Yihah come on Marty!!!! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHSpOVGP5g

Also he waffled to buy corporate A grade debt, which went down over the past few weeks by 20%+.

Yihah YUP YUP YUP - - I think he needs nailed alright - ?Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I agree.

No chance in hell his devious sinister scheme will survive while we are hitting him with the facts.

Let's take him down! Keep hammering. He's a crocodile so it will take many more hits to finish him.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:03:34 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:55:20 PM by AnonymousCoder

The Institutional Services
Confidence Booster

What a guy!

Why is a new service like he's selling now even needed? Doesn't Armstrong's Socrates predict everything?!

Why is Martin Armstrong advertising institutional services? We have never heard anyone talking about them.

It's a common confidence trick. He doesn't have to have such institutional services.

No institutional clients would EVER subscribe to a service that is a scam because they have due diligence.

Proof:

Which Institution was ever advised by Martin Armstrong?.

But he can fake the institutional services which is the trick!

And fake it is so much it stinks to high heaven!

Or have you ever seen a commercial offering published only via blog entry, with a gmail.com enquiry address such as

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Check it out!

Institutional Service for Small Business is a blog entry that is synchronized with his current campaign revolving around coronavirus that he has started at zerohedge.com to get fresh victims:

Martin Armstrong: The Cyclical Character Of Coronaviruses.

Note this institutional services post is currently featured in the animation on his front page. The purpose is to instill confidence in his new victims who need confirmation that his service has some legitimacy and depth.

Complete fraud as everything else.

He has done it before: Institutional Services ... and as far back as here: Institutional Time Share.

On his Global Artificial Intelligence Computer that does not exist.

Summary:

Because he cannot defraud institutions, his devious scheme is optimized to defraud the little guy whom he is claiming to protect (from the government and other evils).

dibley8899

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 05:30:45 AM

But he can fake the institutional services which is the trick!

And fake it is so much it stinks to high heaven!

Or have you ever seen a commercial offering published only via blog entry, with a gmail.com enquiry address such as

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Check it out!

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Come one marty get with it, @gmail   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  you can scam better than this marty I'm really disappointed in you Shocked Shocked Shocked

Oh marty started talking about bonds on the run.......he posted a few hours after this video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG9qGNOh9qE

now for the global cooling he is all over the adapt2030 channel and the links to others on there.

Oh my marty this is starting to fall apart, expose after expose,  the charlatan is wearing no clothes, the LB's will be happy in Pattaya Grin Grin Grin
MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 03:53:51 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2020, 04:04:00 PM by MA_talk

Martin Armstrong lied under oath:

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/economist-martin-armstrong-jailed-for-hiding-rare-coins-says-theyre-his-now-2052986

This is the REAL REASON that he was jailed for contempt of the court: not disclosing and turn in all of his assets.

He hid the coins, not telling the court, and was probably planning to enjoy his stolen wealth from his clients when getting out of the jail.

Then he lost the coins, and now
"Further, Armstrong admitted under oath that the 58 coins, whose whereabouts are now known, were among at least $8 million to $9 million in rare coins that he did not reveal he had during the contempt proceedings for the same reason."

Amazingly, this charlatan/scammer has the guts to claim these rare coins that showed up in auctions.

Now he changes his story to
"Marty did not hide coins or assets," Armstrong's attorneys said in a court filing last month. "Either the government had seized them, or they had been stolen sometime in 1999."

Martin Armstrong has negative amount of integrity and honesty as being shown repeatedly.

And we are to believe him that he is the pioneer in speech recognition, and he created AI program that runs on super-computer that is for government-usage only?

This guy changes his story and market predictions as he sees fit.  Hindsight is 20/20.  Based on his lying record, I'm pretty sure that he MADE UP the successful market call on 1987.  There is just NO documented proof of that.  His strategies are simply to call everything possible, and then just frame up the ones that were remotely right, when he cannot make it up.

Simply look at that Barron's article (probably paid huge sum to the journalist).  He said that market will go up.  NO TARGET and NO TIMEFRAME.  Nothing!  NO one needs anybody to tell him that market will go up in the long term, simply because of general annual inflation of 2%.

And he calls that his "prediction".
The model pegged June 13-June 14, 2011, as the start of a long-term upward trend in the market;

That is AFTER the market more than doubles from the low in 2009, and then he comes out for the call.  Great hindsight!!
bradfromearth

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:01:26 AM

What seems so odd to me is the amount of effort put into convincing everyone here that he is a fraud.

The guy was saying for years that there was a major turning point and the DOW made a high on that date then fluttered around and dumped 25% almost overnight. All majors went limit down within 1 minute of the market opening today?

Was he wrong? You bet he was fucking wrong. He was saying we would get a downward move after the turning point but that it would only be a minor correction.

So fraud or not he is on to something big.

I have read all the posts and blogs by the ever so diligent person who sent time and efforts putting together that dude is a scam blog and frankly I am not impressed.

Einstein could have been a pedophile and that would not have changed shit. Same with Armstrong.

I have followed him for a long time and I could never find a reason to think he is a complete fraud. Partial fraud, maybe but I don't care. He built the model, he wrote the software and he is by far the best technical analyst for the macro picture.

Laugh at your own peril. The WHOLE thesis the guy has been spouting FOR YEARS is coming to fruition before OUR VERY EYES.

Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: