Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646837 times)
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:43:38 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:55:12 PM by AnonymousCoder

...The WHOLE thesis the guy has been spouting FOR YEARS is coming to fruition before OUR VERY EYES.

There is everything wrong with your arguing. It is absolutely ridiculous. I call what you do Single Observation Statistics (SOS) and Broken Clock Phenomenon (BCP).

We have assembled a massive collection of evidence which proves fraud that you dismiss with your ridiculous elaboration. You seem to even tolerate fraud. What a bankrupt, corrupt position.

You have not refuted a single of our claims with your sweeping fact free statements. You don't even quote us any more because referring to any of our documents, you would need to link to them, which would be self-defeating.

We won, you lost. ?Grin Cool Kiss

Now back to the single call you refer to and his model. Martin Armstrong's ECM back-on-the-envelope magic number calculation calls for a decline from Nov 2018 into the next point in January 2020.

Did we see that decline? No we did not. We saw a massive rise.

Then his ECM calls for a rise from that January 2020 low into the future.

Did we see that rise? No we did not. We saw something like the opposite: A crash 2 months later.

Check out his ECM back-on-the-envelope magic chart at

ECM Day is Here

or at one of the many other posts where he publishes that chart.

Compare that with the reality at Martin Armstrong ECM Failure.

Well you evade that obvious inconsistency that I highlighted above by saying it is just a turning point - up or down it does not matter. You just prove how utterly useless Martin Armstrong's ECM is.

A large number of turning points scattered over any time line without providing direction is as useless as SOS and BCP (see above). It is in effect the evasive concept of his forecast arrays (which have been proven useless) which Martin Armstrong uses to turn failure into success in hindsight.

In that sense, you seem to be one of his followers.

Good luck to you. Spamming this thread won't cut it.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:57:35 AM

Pls help to update what did Martin Armstrong says on the private blog today regarding slingshot and long term subject  today ??

CoronaGate & Europe
FRIDAY, 13 MARCH 2020 BY: MARTY ARMSTRONG

Mr Luckyplate.   It is quite simple you do not need his blog. The answer to your blog question is the following:-

" If the market goes up then its bullish, if it goes down then its bearish" marty is always correct you see with this thesis of AFTER the event has taken place".

Anyone trading the ecm will have been knocked out with a huge loss and would have had second thoughts about re-entering using this so more than likely missed the move. As you will see on these boards, many marty lovers come and go and never post anything of substance let alone a trading performance using this thing that doesn't work. You also won't see any performance posted from marty either as its not possible with the losses he must take and thats even if he is  allowed to trade.......worth thinking about maybe.....
truth727

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 05:19:06 AM

well said bradfromearth hes been on the right path all along. in here its all about pulling him down on wordplay.i also am amazed how much time is spent pulling him down. of course anyone coming here who did not know of martin would obviously go and find him to see what all the hulabloo is about.then if they read his general work about dow going up dollar going up etc they would make a fortune just like me.thank god for martin and the ecm turn. all i did was buy march puts on dow and boom thanks again.fight him if you want he's oblivious to your existence but his existence is it would seem your idea of hell. hes old so he won't have that long to live maybe 10 years or so.so enjoy doing whatever this is for the next ten years
luckyplate

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:05:42 AM

Yes .I agree . sometimes Martin is wrong on his timing .but his gold price high in Jan 2020 is correct in a way .he say gold will correct to 1362 or 1450 .that is correct .I use his figures to calculate market highs and lows .not so much to trade ,but for long term investing in stock and bonds and precious metals. Now make this blog more useful by posting his private blog and discuss ... thanks man .

Pls help to update what did Martin Armstrong says on the private blog today regarding slingshot and long term subject  today ??

CoronaGate & Europe
FRIDAY, 13 MARCH 2020 BY: MARTY ARMSTRONG

Mr Luckyplate.   It is quite simple you do not need his blog. The answer to your blog question is the following:-

" If the market goes up then its bullish, if it goes down then its bearish" marty is always correct you see with this thesis of AFTER the event has taken place".

Anyone trading the ecm will have been knocked out with a huge loss and would have had second thoughts about re-entering using this so more than likely missed the move. As you will see on these boards, many marty lovers come and go and never post anything of substance let alone a trading performance using this thing that doesn't work. You also won't see any performance posted from marty either as its not possible with the losses he must take and thats even if he is  allowed to trade.......worth thinking about maybe.....
luckyplate

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:09:50 AM

[quote author=truth727
What is say on the private blog today ?? Did Armstrong mentioned that Dow will test 19000 level next ? thks

link=topic=1082909.msg54043234#msg54043234 date=1584422346]
well said bradfromearth hes been on the right path all along. in here its all about pulling him down on wordplay.i also am amazed how much time is spent pulling him down. of course anyone coming here who did not know of martin would obviously go and find him to see what all the hulabloo is about.then if they read his general work about dow going up dollar going up etc they would make a fortune just like me.thank god for martin and the ecm turn. all i did was buy march puts on dow and boom thanks again.fight him if you want he's oblivious to your existence but his existence is it would seem your idea of hell. hes old so he won't have that long to live maybe 10 years or so.so enjoy doing whatever this is for the next ten years
[/quote]
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:45:10 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:55:05 PM by AnonymousCoder

luckyplate and truth727 are professional spammers hired by Martin Armstrong - their aim is to make our compelling messages go away. They cannot defeat us based on facts.

BANKRUPT hahahaha ?Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We won, you lost. ?Grin Cool Kiss

They are wasting their time... Everybody can see what they are doing.

The people are looking for facts when they come here and they get them ...

The are not looking for troll content ...

Very expensive for Martin Armstrong ... draining his troll account hahahaha ?Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

In fact the popularity of this thread goes up not down. Just look at the numbers:

2020-03-14 02:14:36 (Read 628773 times)
2020-03-14 04:37:51 (Read 628788 times)
2020-03-14 13:51:40 (Read 628870 times)
2020-03-15 00:59:22 (Read 628989 times)
2020-03-15 22:43:10 (Read 629091 times)
2020-03-16 23:15:37 (Read 629190 times)
2020-03-17 18:38:13 (Read 629314 times)
2020-03-17 19:17:00 (Read 629327 times)
2020-03-17 20:49:36 (Read 629351 times)

truth727 get out your pockect calculator and do the math - oh I made a mistake he doesn't even know how to do that has to ask Martin Armstrong to write a report for him ... hahahaha ?Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Martin Armstrong will want to hire new trolls because it does not work ... hahahaha ?Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 07:57:06 AM

What seems so odd to me is the amount of effort put into convincing everyone here that he is a fraud.

Meh, here we go again. Nice try dude, but it's actually the opposite. 
What is astonishing is the fact that for years none of you Martin Armstrong worshippers could back anything with links/quotes, or correctly interpret any of his his predictions before the event. 
There is no "convincing" needed on the side of truth, facts (links, quotes) were presented, and your cult leader has been exposed. 
On the contrary, you cult members are trying to convince others to subscribe to Socrates fraud
dibley8899

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 08:34:45 AM

Yet another crisis report from our hero the gmail man. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   395 no less lololol.

Interesting that he cant predict bonds interest rates or oil and got knocked out of the stock trade with a HUGE LOSS. Gold popped up and clipped a new high as well so knocked out of that one as well with another HUGE LOSS.

USD gosh yes thats flying......er well not really its the same price as it was in 2015.

Man those actual facts really get in the way lol.

Bring it on trust lucky brad, wheres your friend kermit gone to?

its over marty........the party marty is over Grin Cheesy

and you can put your slingshot where your supposition doesnt shine Wink Wink

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 08:51:20 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:54:57 PM by AnonymousCoder

Yet another crisis report from our hero the gmail man. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes - 395 no less lololol.

Interesting that he cant predict bonds interest rates or oil and got knocked out of the stock trade with a HUGE LOSS. Gold popped up and clipped a new high as well so knocked out of that one as well with another HUGE LOSS.

USD gosh yes thats flying......er well not really its the same price as it was in 2015.

Man those actual facts really get in the way lol.

Bring it on trust lucky brad, wheres your friend kermit gone to?

its over marty........the party marty is over Grin Cheesy

and you can put your slingshot where your supposition doesnt shine Wink Wink

You are right. Exposed. Game over. Nothing left to explore. Aussie trolls like truth727 tired, exhausted.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 10:19:56 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:54:49 PM by AnonymousCoder

We have fans here:

I am so glad I happened on to this blog. I have been trying to figure out this guy's ramblings for far too long. I got sucked in by the Forecaster movie - that's a compelling story. I subscribed to his website and analyzed his posts (no easy feat) for the past year. I began to notice what appeared to be revisions in his historical posts to align with reality. I began to screen print his advice/predictions (no way to print otherwise) so I could compare. Yep - proved that. Have cancelled subscription.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 12:14:33 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:54:41 PM by AnonymousCoder

Now we know why
Martin Armstrong likes
Socrates

Historians Uncover Lost Socrates Dialogues Where He Just Gave Up And Started Screaming That Opponent A Fucking Brainwashed Shill

In these newly unearthed texts, there are numerous instances in which Socrates accuses his interlocutors of having small penises before going on to claim he has fucked their wives,? said Harvard University professor Helen Speck, citing dialogues in which Socrates proposes that anyone who disagrees with him is a pathetic piece of shit on the payroll of the Athenian aristocracy and ought to just kill himself. We?ve uncovered many rhetorical tactics previously undocumented in the classical canon, such as Socrates? tendency to scream ?Fuck you! ad nauseam until his challenger stopped trying to express his viewpoint. We even have contemporaneous accounts suggesting Socrates doxxed his opponents, posting their addresses all over the Acropolis and inciting his followers to harass them. It's pretty amazing to see our culture?s philosophical tradition being born here.

You are not going to tell MA anything he doesn't think he already knows.

He is not interested in listening except to find support for his existing conceptualizations.

I have much more to gain by expending my finite time in other areas. I stopped badgering him because he was just defending his biases. I'd email him, he'd write a refutation on his blog to refute what I wrote in email. I'd refute what he wrote, then he'd refute again publicly.

All of us have our biases. I think we each need to go do what we are best at. Then we see where it all meets.

over45

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:10:53 PM

luckyplate and truth727 are professional spammers hired by Martin Armstrong - their aim is to make our compelling messages go away.

where is your proof?   this is yet another lie of yours.  people can have differing opinions and outcomes especially when they know how to read and understand the terms of use of a service.  Armstrong, yet again, has saved me on gold and a pharma stock since Socrates shows me what others don't.   

only reply if you can provide proof that the two above are professional spammers - otherwise anything you write is meaningless.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:20:25 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:54:34 PM by AnonymousCoder

(shameless advertising - financial gain without proof generated from the service of an agency that is not qualified to provide financial advice - deleted)
only reply if you can provide proof that the two above are professional spammers - otherwise anything you write is meaningless.

If what I write is just meaningless to you then please just ignore my content. The site provides an ignore button for that.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:51:41 PM

In other news - Martin Armstrong comes out with a symbolic price of $9.95 for his brand new report:  

Socrates is running all the economic data around the world. I will be putting out a general report for the public. This is not specific market forecasting so this is outside the boundaries of our services where clients want to keep things limited and not broadcast opening.
This report is outside that scope so in electronic format we will price it at $9.95 .

Oops

(shameless advertising - financial gain without proof generated from the service of an agency that is not qualified to provide financial advice - deleted)

Ah, of course the advertising continues...
The proof of being paid, or just being generally insane cult member was already presented: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg53872144#msg53872144

Ironically, what these trolls are writing is meaningless because it's not backed up by anything.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:02:36 PM

In other news - Martin Armstrong comes out with a symbolic price of $9.95 for his brand new report: 

Socrates is running all the economic data around the world. I will be putting out a general report for the public. This is not specific market forecasting so this is outside the boundaries of our services where clients want to keep things limited and not broadcast opening.
This report is outside that scope so in electronic format we will price it at $9.95 .

Oops

Ah, of course the advertising continues...
The proof of being paid, or just being generally insane cult member was already presented: 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.msg53872144#msg53872144

Ironically, what these trolls are writing is meaningless because it's not backed up by anything.

I don't trust my eyes:

Forgive them for they Know not What they do because they are just idiots?

By Martin Armstrong

Did I not just a few minutes ago write about this shameful Socrates article?

And now I am vindicated?

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:05:32 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:54:25 PM by AnonymousCoder

Which Government has asked
Martin Armstrong
for Advice?

QUESTION:

See Title.

ANSWER:

None.

Proof:

See the case studies, testimonies and references of all the satisfied clients at the

Martin Armstrong Corporate Web Site

Now let's look at Martin Armstrong's claims, for example:

Why do I Meet With Heads of State

I have been meeting with heads of state since 1980. I was simply the largest adviser in currency and understood how things worked globally from a teenager.
People ask me all the time, how did I become the largest adviser in the world?

Trump - Mar-a-Lago - Coronavirus

I am often invited to various political events by presidents. I have met with a number of presidents and have been invited to White House dinners.

The New Age of Economic Totalitarianism & the London Meeting to End Currency

I have advised many governments in my life, so there are those on the economic side of power who are well aware of what I stand for, not merely the prosecutors who salivate over the opportunity to take down someone famous to further their personal careers. I was perhaps the first and only analyst or Forecaster invited by the Bank of China to fly to Beijing during the Asian Currency Crisis back in 1997. I may even be the only analyst who has ever had such an experience on a truly global scale. I have been just about everywhere, and at times it appeared that if there were crisis, somehow I was dragged into it by some government somewhere. There is scarcely a major nation who is not aware of the ECM.

Hiding Behind the Curtain - Best of Both Worlds

I have advised far too many governments around the world and major multinational companies.

The Revenge of Martin Armstrong

... since I only advised institutions and governments.

Who Really is the Deep State?

I have said before, up until 1999, I was actually asked to meet with people who wanted to run for president. They were told I was there to brief them on the real world economy but I was to also assess their mental capacity to handle the complexity. Then I was asked to go meet with George Bush Jr. and was told, This is different, he is really stupid!

Where is the evidence? Even in case of Margaret Thatcher who spoke at one of his conferences, she was not speaking while she was in office, working for the government.

She was speaking there to collect her speaking fee. Or as he likes to say - follow the money.

He likes to mix things up to deceive us. All wishful thinking. He may have written letters to governments, getting "No thanks" replies, but that type of advice certainly does not count.

Any evidence - be assured that he would certainly show it to us.

If you haven't already noticed, he has an axe to grind with the government. Why on earth would ANY government ask for his advice? They locked him up in a prison cell for 11 years.

What more proof do we need than the following?

Conclusion: He thinks we are idiots. He is schizophrenic, suffers from delusion of grandeur.

Europe Banning Short Selling - Insanity Continues

The Insanity of Caution

Forgive them for they Know Not What They do because they are just idiots?

By Martin Armstrong

What can I say. Self-defeating. The damage is done. Irreversible damage.

Let's try to put it into different words. You don't bite the hand that feeds you right?

So why on earth would the hand that you have bitten ask YOU for any advice? Gee. Hope everybody gets it now that the Charlatan-in-Chief has no clothes.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

over45

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:36:44 PM

Again it's the same old garbage from Anonymous Coder.  Full page attacks and refusal to answer simple questions when confronted with them because they know it's all lies.

Speaks volumes about him/her.

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:48:18 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:54:17 PM by AnonymousCoder

Again it's the same old garbage from Anonymous Coder. Full page attacks and refusal to answer simple questions when confronted with them because they know it's all lies.

Speaks volumes about him/her.

As long as you are here showing Martin Armstrong 's character, helping me to show it, giving me the opportunities, that is good. Keep up the good work. Keep posting here all day! Roll Eyes

Now you have endless opportunities to provide the proofs, to prove me wrong. But don't forget, you will get the warning, the reminder any time.

Forgive them for they Know not What they do because they are just idiots?

By Martin Armstrong

over45

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 03:02:09 PM

Anonymous Coder has been called out and falls flat on their face. 
dibley8899

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 04:26:02 PM

Anonymous Coder has been called out and falls flat on their face. 

Unfortunately not its you that continually use the same stuff which we have already shown is nonsense. When will you get it, soon I suppose when he stops paying you. Cheesy

9.95  $$$$$      soon to be on sale at the dollar store Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you print it it could come in handy with a toilet roll shortage Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: