Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646801 times)
MA_talk

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 09:40:14 PM

Well.. the predicted panic cycle this week in the stock market seems pretty much on time..  Grin
Aaand... predicted temp high in gold yesterday... This is like stealing candy from a baby haha.
How is your trading going?  Grin

For someone like Armstrong who cannot get his prediction correct every 8.6 years,

Not a bond market peak
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/interest-rates/big-bang-v-repo/

Not a stock market peak:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140705112327/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/will-the-dow-reach-30000-by-2015-0809.pdf

And changes his "predictions" when the time gets closer and it's obvious,

He gets even more tries at the weekly/monthly/yearly levels.

Oh, and he doesn't even keep track of the conditional predictions.  And therefore, guess what, he thinks he is ALWAYS right.

His whole BS based on the all-important 8.6 years cycle of ECM, and then he cannot even get anything right on the date?

Oh, and according to the younger Martin Armstrong, ECM was 10/7/2015, while according to the older Martin Armstrong, ECM was on 10/1/2015.  (See the link below for the two dates).
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/p/economic-confidence-model.html

Now, go figure.  Should it be bond peak or stock peak?  Should it be 10/1/2015 or 10/7/2015?

If you guess it wrong from one of the two choices, it is ON YOU, because you are so stupid that you cannot understand his complicate models that produces TWO different dates, and TWO different predictions.

Just like how Armstrong explained, bond market "crashed" from the participation, not price.  Oh, didn't he just say that AFTER-THE-FACT?  Isn't that the very definition of HINDSIGHT?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:09:33 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:57:42 PM by AnonymousCoder

Fraud Warning

Well.. the predicted panic cycle this week in the stock market seems pretty much on time.. Grin
Aaand... predicted temp high in gold yesterday... This is like stealing candy from a baby haha.
How is your trading going? Grin

Well if you are predicting a Panic Cycle Every other week and it happens only once every 3 months then what does that mean? - Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Nothing.

Well so far at least the opening of this week based on FUTURES looks like DOWN HARD to me. So I have to tip my hat off to armstrong for this week, it looks like he is going to be right about this panic cycle week. Need to give credit where credit is due, not many traders can say ahead of time or weeks ahead of time when a panic cycle WEEK is going to occur.

That Predicted Panic Cycle became an inside session as we know:

No Panic Cycle week. Armstrong's call was (another) failure. According to the site, a Panic Cycle is defined as an outside reversal to penetrate the previous session high or low. This week was an inside session; the Dow did not at any point exceed last week's high or low.

Not only that (the S&P was down a lousy 1% on the week):

So you are once again denied the option to use this forum for fraudulent advertising.

I think that over45, m96, Alex-11 need a reminder.

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed them that Martin Armstrong is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. Here we show how Martin Armstrong's fraud manifests itself. Beyond any doubt. A self-documenting case. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen over45, Gumbi, m96, Alex-11 and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know they just want this message to go away but I am not going to do Martin Armstrong the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this standard response that documents the following model case. To show everyone what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:08:24 AM

Well I think the breakout above the ecm date was bullish for marty lol as he mentioned on his blog for which that trade is now going down the toilet. Maybe we should call it Marty's bog instead......

Mmmmmm yields at new lows Marty, welcome to marty's bonds crash party from 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grin Grin Grin
dibley8899

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:15:31 AM

thank the lord i would have lost $9000 if had held my shares thank the lord martin/

still waiting for that chart decipher 11 actually fitting name cos he talks in riddles investing is easy guys its just nth to nth to the nth. claim you have worked out his system show no proof lol

nth to the nth nth

Of course lord marty is correct, if the market goes up then hes bullish and if the market goes down then he's bearish, he's never ever wrong lol.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Give it a break whatever you really do talk nonsense.
decipher11

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 11:53:57 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 12:14:08 PM by decipher11

still waiting for that chart decipher 11 actually fitting name cos he talks in riddles investing is easy guys its just nth to nth to the nth. claim you have worked out his system show no proof lol

nth to the nth nth

Unlike you Martin I don't spend my day behind a computer trolling and spamming forums, and hunting for fools to get their money.

Since you are still waiting, .... You should spend that time ... to educate yourself, as you did in jail, learn about reading, understanding, and reasoning, obviously your are missing all those basics, 11 years was not enough.

May be this is exactly what you are looking for, go back to jail meeting with your friends, ... and you might achieve this sooner that you think. With what you are regularly posting on your "blog"  - gold graph with buy/sell signal, which is far beyond educational purpose, you are intentionally misleading people into thinking SOCRAPS is trading tools for them to use ! Since, by court order you are bare from advising anyone anymore, you should be sue for this ! "lol"

About your reversal system, my point was for people to know that what you pretend to be "based entirely upon physics with very complex formulas"
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/training-tools/reversal-v-technical-analysis/
is a very simple formula using fix numbers that anyone else equipped with a 6 years old brain can understand and replicate.

About their validity - reversals - there is countless testimony here on how useless they are !
decipher11

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 12:20:49 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 12:53:38 PM by decipher11

For those interested a pinescript to use in tradingview calculating reversals multi-complex system  Grin

written in 10 min, can be improved with elected reversal not being displayed anymore

//@version=2
//decipher11

study("[RS]Reversal", overlay=true)

Mod = input(true, title="box checked : 3-5-13-23 Reversal (Commodities and Dow) - unchecked 4,8,16,26 Reversals (Ind Stocks)")

r1 = Mod ? 3 : 4
r2 = Mod ? 5 : 8
r3 = Mod ? 13 : 16
r4 = Mod ? 23 : 26

topl1 =  valuewhen ( high >= highest(high,13), low[r1],0)
toph1 = valuewhen ( low <= lowest(low,13), high[r1], 0)
topl12 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r2], 0)
toph12 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r2], 0)
topl13 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r3], 0)
toph13 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r3], 0)
topl14 = valuewhen (high >=highest(high,13), low[r4], 0)
toph14 = valuewhen (low <= lowest(low,13), high[r4], 0)

tl1 = plot(topl1, color =topl1 != topl1[100] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th1 = plot(toph1, color =toph1 != toph1[100] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl12 = plot(topl12, color =topl12 != topl12[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th12 = plot(toph12, color =toph12 != toph12[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl13 = plot(topl13, color =topl13 != topl13[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th13 = plot(toph13, color =toph13 != toph13[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

tl14 = plot(topl14, color =topl14 != topl14[1] ? na : red, linewidth=2, style=linebr, offset=0)
th14 = plot(toph14, color =toph14 != toph14[1] ? na : green, linewidth=2, style=line, offset=0)

//

hey Marty, can you imagine, if I had an hour to lose I would have been able to rewrite SOCRAPS !
MA_talk

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:15:34 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 03:28:45 PM by MA_talk

For anyone here who wants to contribute to the NON-PROFIT efforts at
https://armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com/

Please private message AnonymousCoder or me, and send your post in HTML to us, or even become regular contributor.

We are looking for posts that document well with links to Armstrong's posts via archive.org (Internet Archive) so that we don't create more back links to Armstrong's sites.

Also, I suggest everyone here to
1. leave comments at Armstrong's Amazon ebook and videos,
2. email Amazon about Armstrong's products about your opinions.
3. email sites that publishes Armstrong
4. NEVER visit Armstrong's sites.
5. Leave actual link backs to posts here, or even better, the NON-PROFIT site above.
6. Contact FTC or any federal legal offices, or even Judge John Keenan or any other judges who dealt with Armstrong before, and voice your concerns.

Eventually, we will win by NUMBER, and Armstrong's advocates will drop away unless they are paid of course.

Armstrong said that his ebook is "out-of-stock".  But his real-time streaming video is also "out-of-stock".  Go figure.

And for the benefits of converting the naives who follow Armstrong, I suggest everyone also refrain from
1. Criticize Armstrong without any documented links/facts.
2. Being biased.

But feel free to blast out your personal opinions about him, which is within your right of freedom of speech.

over45

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:20:43 PM

But feel free to blast out your personal opinions about him, which is within your right of freedom of speech.

It's one thing to post your personal opinions about him - it is another to slander and liable him - which is what you and a few others here are doing.  You are hiding behind anonymous identities and posting defamatory statements and images.  Internet protections extend to service providers / publishers but not to the same extent for posters.  I hope that he or his employees eventually go after the bashers here who have stupidly put all of their slanderous accusations on the web forever. 

He has been extraordinarily accurate on his macro calls and his Socrates service does what it says it will -- if you understand what it is supposed to offer by reading the simple terms of use.  The bashers here lack the ability to understand a simple paragraph of text that they must agree to and check off in order to access his service.  They hide behind anonymous ID's because they don't have the guts to show themselves or stand up for their actions.   
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:31:21 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 01:00:43 PM by Traxo

Few reminders:  

Confidence in Martin Armstrong into the abyss

Marty, you've reached your peak, right on schedule of course

@WHATEVERBABY2's pathetic posts were by far the worst shilling attempt to date, which indicates a clear shift in the trend.  

To keep the thread readable, readers are advised to ignore following 4 users:  

WHATEVERBABY2 - deceased
WHATEVERBABY3 - deceased
truth727 - WHATEVERBABY's latest sock
m96  
over45  
DigiLab
[...]
For really slow people... Title of this thread is Martin Armstrong Discussion.

I suggest click those links for elaborations, and stop attempting to communicate with trolls (i.e. people such as the ones listed above, who never cite anything, provide no refutations and relevant sources at all, but just babble and tell you to subscribe to Socrates).

over45

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:47:30 PM

Anyone who disagrees with Traxo, Anonymous Coder, etc. is labeled a troll. 

Armstrong and Socrates provides a valuable service for those who can read and understand simple directions. 

The only trolls here are those who bash someone they know doesn't have the time or inclination to respond to their garbage. 
truth727

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:09:06 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/x/mfhN2O7h/

hilarious this is what happens when you use dechiper 11 recreation of socrates it took him 10 minutes and you can tell. notice how the bullish reversals are mixed in with the bearish reversals haha some of the bearish are above the bullish and vice versa. guess you need to spend that hour on it instead of the 10 minutes total nutter
MA_talk

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 08:03:02 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 08:20:48 PM by MA_talk

It's one thing to post your personal opinions about him - it is another to slander and liable him - which is what you and a few others here are doing.  You are hiding behind anonymous identities and posting defamatory statements and images.  Internet protections extend to service providers / publishers but not to the same extent for posters.  I hope that he or his employees eventually go after the bashers here who have stupidly put all of their slanderous accusations on the web forever.  

He has been extraordinarily accurate on his macro calls and his Socrates service does what it says it will -- if you understand what it is supposed to offer by reading the simple terms of use.  The bashers here lack the ability to understand a simple paragraph of text that they must agree to and check off in order to access his service.  They hide behind anonymous ID's because they don't have the guts to show themselves or stand up for their actions.  

Oh, over45, you think I didn't look up what's slander before doing all these?  If you are presenting facts, that is LEGALLY NOT libeling.

I provide facts & links in my posts.  You did NOT.  You are expressing opinions, not facts.

Armstrong calling stock market to peak at 2015.75 was WRONG.
https://web.archive.org/web/20140705112327/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/will-the-dow-reach-30000-by-2015-0809.pdf

Armstrong calling bond market to peak at 2015.75 was WRONG.
https://web.archive.org/web/20200217065858/https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/interest-rates/big-bang-v-repo/

That is how pathetic Armstrong is at macro calls.  Only when goldbugs saying government manipulating gold prices are crazy.  But not when Armstrong says government intervention in bond markets is real manipulation.  His super-computer AI did NOT see that coming, huh?

I'm just waiting Armstrong to sue me, and then I will go crowd-funding, and get all the extra publicity and PUT ALL THE FACTS out there and IN COURT.  That will literally be the END of Armstrong & Socrates.  In fact, I'm legally protected the same way, and I can sue you for libeling when you are NOT presenting facts.
over45

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:18:11 PM

So we can add MA_talk to the troll list -- if this isn't one of the other bashers using a different handle to double post.  They won't use their real names because they need to hide behind the anonymity of the internet as they know Armstrong would eat them alive if he so chooses.   

It's amazing how these people can't understand simple sentences.  They are totally jaded by their short comings that they need to attempt to pass it off on someone who has been incredibly accurate in projections he made over 30 years ago.  He called what is happening now back then - but the haters just can't acknowledge that because they are blinded by their faults.  Clear as day. 

My dog has more sense than some of these bashers.   Socrates has paid for itself for the next 10 years in just the last two days.  Combine that with Armstrong's excellent articles on history and economics and it's a no brainer for those of us who comprehend what we read.
m96

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:25:42 AM

Of course lord marty is correct, if the market goes up then hes bullish and if the market goes down then he's bearish, he's never ever wrong lol.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're a sad bunch of retards.. You all sound like squabbling women in some sewing circle  Grin What would happen if you spent your time on something useful for yourselves instead?

MA private blog posts last weekend:

Sunday on the Dow:
"It does not appear to be a runaway to the upside and we should now expect a sharp decline to begin perhaps next week."

Monday morning on Gold:
"With Monday coming, gold should rally to test the important levels of resistance. The first key level for a minimum high would be 1672-1697 with the ideal project at 1682-1683."
"BE CAREFUL HERE!!!!
Ideally, TODAY should be the high and this week is also a Directional Change."
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:44:13 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 05:57:34 PM by AnonymousCoder

The Failed Emerging Markets Meltdown Prediction

Before we start, it is useful to know the fact that Martin Armstrong rarely predicts anything in a verifiable way. He often systematically creates conditions around his statements that render them worthless. See A Self-fulfilling Financial Forecast.

However, in case of the emerging markets, he predicted a meltdown as early as 2016 with a target date of 2018. Obviously it did not happen. No emerging markets meltdown.

Here are some excerpts from his publications where he forecast the event:

Private blog
Gold and the March High
By: Marty Armstrong
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
The concerns are pensions and Europe not to mention emerging markets where the example of Brazil as such a success story is turning into a nightmare that may result in the impeachment of its head of state. The collapse in emerging markets will significantly hurt pensions who bought dollar denominated debt to get some return when domestic rates when to effectively zero. ...

Video 2016-06-12
December Gold Update
https://vimeo.com/194098838
I have been saying constantly here, is that the only way that's going to happen is for an extremely strong Dollar. It's the higher Dollar that will cause the default in the emerging markets, it's the higher Dollar that will cause basically Europe to start to really disintegrate because all capital will be attracted here. The Federal Reserve will most likely raise interest rates trying to stop the stock market from rising to be criticized for this and the press is always on top of Donald Trump constantly. So we probably call this, oh, he is making a rally to make himself rich and all his buddies. It has nothing to do with that, this is a global world capital flow situation, and we are looking at effectively the drop of the world monetary system which can come into play as early as 2018, we may end up with the Dollar not being the reserve currency by 2020. ...

In Fractal Nature of Trading:
Posted Nov 25, 2016
by Martin Armstrong
... I have been warning that we face a major dollar rally. Only such a rally will break the back of the world economy. A lower dollar will bailout the Emerging Markets where a high dollar will create sovereign defaults around the globe. ...

Private Blog
Gold in the Aftermath of French Election
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
... Keep in mind that we still face the potential of a major dollar rally and can blow the doors off of emerging market debt. ...

Private Blog
Canadian Dollar Update
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
... The Monetary Crisis appears to start in 2018 and we will need to wait for the German elections in September before this Year From Political Hell concludes. Only then will we see the surge into the greenback and that will set the stage for extreme economic pressure upon everyone, including Trump. A strong dollar will defeat Trump's idea of creating jobs. It will also push emerging markets over the edge. ...

Private Blog
The Markets for the Week of 10/15/2018
Monday, October 15, 2018
... The other economic areas, especially emerging markets, are coming under pressure and remain hopeless insofar as reversing the future. They took advantage of low interest rates to sell debt to particularly pensions and they denominated that debt in dollars to make the sales. So as the interest rates rise and the dollar, Emerging Markets are simply tottering on the edge of a cliff with no hope of avoiding the fall. ...

In Market Talk- October 22, 2018:

... The rush for US funding at year end is likely to be extreme. Emerging markets are in meltdown yet no-one wants to admit it. ...

If you had shorted emerging markets at this point according to the above definite statement, this would have been a disaster trade.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian
Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
dibley8899

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 09:41:41 AM

So we can add MA_talk to the troll list -- if this isn't one of the other bashers using a different handle to double post.  They won't use their real names because they need to hide behind the anonymity of the internet as they know Armstrong would eat them alive if he so chooses.   

It's amazing how these people can't understand simple sentences.  They are totally jaded by their short comings that they need to attempt to pass it off on someone who has been incredibly accurate in projections he made over 30 years ago.  He called what is happening now back then - but the haters just can't acknowledge that because they are blinded by their faults.  Clear as day. 

My dog has more sense than some of these bashers.   Socrates has paid for itself for the next 10 years in just the last two days.  Combine that with Armstrong's excellent articles on history and economics and it's a no brainer for those of us who comprehend what we read.

NOPE!!   I've reported him to the FEDS so hopefully they will take a closer inspection of his nonesense. They will probably find your invoice on his pc as well for your work here. Just a thought.

Knock Knock Marty
dibley8899

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:57:16 PM

Anyone who disagrees with Traxo, Anonymous Coder, etc. is labeled a troll. 

Armstrong and Socrates provides a valuable service for those who can read and understand simple directions. 

The only trolls here are those who bash someone they know doesn't have the time or inclination to respond to their garbage. 

I think they respond through these trolls because Martin Armstrong uses a spread of things to form his discussion a breeze. they're often cited for performing on new services but people haven't any interest in them. They manage their registrations as they want.

Obviously you need to read the evidence presented Mr Subbir in here and on the blog that Mr Armstrong is nothing more than a fake. I will quite happily do the same for you if you want to believe, just send me a few hundred every month and I will tell you that it may go up or that it might go down and then in a few weeks I will tell you yes thats what I meant.....I'm never wrong you see and even when I am wrong as the bond yields at the moment I am actually correct it is the market that is wrong. So you see I am always right.  Its quite easy once you understand it, your broker may not go with the plan though.....just a thought....
truth727

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:41:38 PM

there seems to be a 20% correction happening in the dow. if only someone had told me and gave me the week it would happen i would have made some nice cash. oh wait  there was and i am. beautiful call by martin yet again.
CaymanJack

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:53:01 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 04:04:56 PM by CaymanJack

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're a sad bunch of retards.. You all sound like squabbling women in some sewing circle  Grin What would happen if you spent your time on something useful for yourselves instead?

MA private blog posts last weekend:

Sunday on the Dow:
"It does not appear to be a runaway to the upside and we should now expect a sharp decline to begin perhaps next week."

Monday morning on Gold:
"With Monday coming, gold should rally to test the important levels of resistance. The first key level for a minimum high would be 1672-1697 with the ideal project at 1682-1683."
"BE CAREFUL HERE!!!!
Ideally, TODAY should be the high and this week is also a Directional Change."

I don't know how many times I've seen these types of posts in Martin's private blog and was completely wrong.

As it's been stated many times, he phrases it in way to make it appear he's right. He didn't forecast anything with any type of certainty.

One minute he is bullish and the next he is bearish like a seesaw. He's throws out these posts hoping one will stick.

BTW, why didn't this correction occur on the turning point?
CaymanJack

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:00:04 PM

there seems to be a 20% correction happening in the dow. if only someone had told me and gave me the week it would happen i would have made some nice cash. oh wait  there was and i am. beautiful call by martin yet again.

He didn't call anything. Show me the text where he makes the call without the bullshit ambiguity.

Why don't you post the calls where he was wrong?
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: