Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587783 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:05:35 PM

In today's match between Australia and New Zealand I'm expecting big totals as they are playing in Canberra where the ground is a lot smaller then all the other cricket grounds in Australia and so a lot of runs are normally scored at this ground. So a par score would have to be 300+ runs for which ever team bats first. I think Australia will win this 2nd ODI and clinch the series win in this match only because they have all the momentum plus they want to make up for their series loss to South Africa. This will be an entertaining game to watch with some big score hopefully being scored.
The team batting first could make a big score and make the chance as difficult as possible and since the ground is small you could see some big hitters from both sides could smash the bowlers to all parts of the ground.I am placing my bet on Australia since they are playing at home and New Zealand does not have a good middle order.

If grounds are small then usually chasing team can win if they play good cricket because they know how many runs per over they need so they can plan accordingly unless if pitch slows down after few overs, then it will be difficult. But after first match performance Australia looks quite confident now and home ground, so they got a better chance than NZ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:27:34 AM

Australia are already looking good at 0/62 in the 12th over and if Finch and Warner can make a 100+ runs opening stand then I think Australia will be looking at making 330+ runs and maybe even 350+ runs which would be a tough total to chase down as Australia's strike bowling attack is one of the best in the world. It's been great to watch so far and I hope it continues.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:23:26 AM

Australia are already looking good at 0/62 in the 12th over and if Finch and Warner can make a 100+ runs opening stand then I think Australia will be looking at making 330+ runs and maybe even 350+ runs which would be a tough total to chase down as Australia's strike bowling attack is one of the best in the world. It's been great to watch so far and I hope it continues.

Australia has scored 378 runs in 50 overs with five wickets loss. It was a excellent batting from all top Australian batsman. Pitch looks like supporting batsman now need to see how NZ will chase this big score? If NZ gets a good start and couple of good partnership, they can still try to win this match.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:38:47 AM

Australia has scored 378 runs in 50 overs with five wickets loss. It was a excellent batting from all top Australian batsman. Pitch looks like supporting batsman now need to see how NZ will chase this big score? If NZ gets a good start and couple of good partnership, they can still try to win this match.

New Zealand won the toss and elected to field.  Roll Eyes
I think Australia have scored enough and have the series in the bag. It would be very difficult for New Zealand to overcome this mammoth total. I think poor captaincy has cost New Zealand this match - wrong decision at the toss and too defensive in the field.

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:38:16 AM

I think Australia have scored enough and have the series in the bag. It would be very difficult for New Zealand to overcome this mammoth total. I think poor captaincy has cost New Zealand this match - wrong decision at the toss and too defensive in the field.
Australia just won the match against New Zealand defeating them by 116 runs ,Aussies made use of the small ground and batted like it was a 20 over match in which they nailed 12 sixes in the Australian innings alone and taking the total to 18 sixes in the entire match. Bowlers had no chance as even a miss hit would be a six these days
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:52:05 PM

Australia just won the match against New Zealand defeating them by 116 runs ,Aussies made use of the small ground and batted like it was a 20 over match in which they nailed 12 sixes in the Australian innings alone and taking the total to 18 sixes in the entire match. Bowlers had no chance as even a miss hit would be a six these days

Pretty comprehensive victory for Australia. They have come back strongly after the whitewash from South Africa in the ODI series. This match was set up once they had a huge total on the board. It indeed is a small ground, but posting 378 is no joke.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:02:18 PM

Pretty comprehensive victory for Australia. They have come back strongly after the whitewash from South Africa in the ODI series. This match was set up once they had a huge total on the board. It indeed is a small ground, but posting 378 is no joke.
It was a great innings by both the captains but Nz couldn't do the difficult job of chasing the big total . Good to see the century from Warner , it was highly entertaining match . I feel that Nz should bat first in the next match then it will be interesting .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:13:29 PM

Ya it is true New Zealand Captain is not able to take correct decision as they know that the ground is small and their chasing is not good so after winning the toss they should have opted batting and have batted freely to give a high target. Congrats to Australia winning the 2nd odi and the series with great batting and bowling lineup
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:49:21 PM

Australia won the match without any fight from the New Zealand team,i thought with the big hitters they had in the team they could have done better.
India will be facing  England for the 4th test in mumbai and i am expecting a turning pitch which would suite the indian bowlers.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:07:40 PM

Australia won the match without any fight from the New Zealand team,i thought with the big hitters they had in the team they could have done better.
India will be facing  England for the 4th test in mumbai and i am expecting a turning pitch which would suite the indian bowlers.

It was one sided win for Australia so they won this match by huge margin of 116 runs as well as won the that ODI series too now they are leading by 2 -0, New Zealand is not looking comfortable in this format on Australian pitches, while Australia is looking much stronger in all department so they will whitewash this time.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:23:06 PM

Australia doing very good against High Flying Black Caps and whit-wash is coming in third match as they have nothing to prove here against Australia right now  England vs India is again going one sided game as English team have some problems and trying to settle them before start of fourth test
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:44:07 PM

Australia doing very good against High Flying Black Caps and whit-wash is coming in third match as they have nothing to prove here against Australia right now  England vs India is again going one sided game as English team have some problems and trying to settle them before start of fourth test

High flying ? I do not see anything like that from New Zealand.
Australia is over dominating them and a whitewash is most probably going to happen. Today I bet on Australia after seeing Warner's initial dominance. So I'm going to bet again bet on Australia for the 3rd ODI also.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:53:21 PM

Australia is over dominating them and a whitewash is most probably going to happen. Today I bet on Australia after seeing Warner's initial dominance. So I'm going to bet again bet on Australia for the 3rd ODI also.
Yes Australia will be an easy pick for the final match. I feel so pity for New Zealand after they have won Chappell–Hadlee Trophy on their own soil earlier this year, they might be coming with same confidence to win again. But Australia is now dominating and their recent series win against Sri Lanka confirmed their ODI strength.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:10:12 PM

Yes Australia will be an easy pick for the final match. I feel so pity for New Zealand after they have won Chappell–Hadlee Trophy on their own soil earlier this year, they might be coming with same confidence to win again. But Australia is now dominating and their recent series win against Sri Lanka confirmed their ODI strength.

I agree and as I said before the series started between Australia and New Zealand, Australia now has their full strength bowling attack where as in South Africa they were missing Strac and Hazelwood and also Cummins was not there either. If these players were playing in South Africa it would of been a different story. Anyway I said Australia will most likely white wash New Zealand in this series because they are playing at home and also they have their full strength bowling attack playing. They might rest Strac and Hazelwood now that they have won the series to get ready for the test match series against Pakistan. Congrats to Australia on a dominating display.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:16:14 AM

NZ middle order batsman is not contributing to the score. They should start to build up good partnerships in the middle order to stable the run rate than in towards last then can go for big hits accelerate score. Anyway, it was an Australia's bowlers victory, they manage to put pressure on NZ batsman to win this match.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:50:43 AM

Rajshahi Kings vs Khulna Titans this is very important between both teams which team will win this one will qualify to final match, I think Rajshahi Kings have great momentum at the moment and it seems they will win this match, Khulna Titans have won the toss and going to bat first.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:25:40 PM

NZ middle order batsman is not contributing to the score. They should start to build up good partnerships in the middle order to stable the run rate than in towards last then can go for big hits accelerate score. Anyway, it was an Australia's bowlers victory, they manage to put pressure on NZ batsman to win this match.
Yes, New Zealand did not show any resistance literally. Now New Zealand needs to play for their pride to avoid white wash but I guess that will not be possible when considering the strong Australian bowling line-up. Surely I am too going to bet on Australia in the final match.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:34:01 PM

It is looking absolutely right that going for batting first was not good idea of Khulna. This is a massive failure in this very important match to not be able to score. Rajshahi has been on track in right time and with this achievable target will not face serious problems when it goes to chase. Khulna will remaining 7 balls how much can add in total. That can not take the score very high.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:51:21 PM

Rajshahi has most of the players in good form and they don't seem in troubles but more careful. All depend on this match as there is no second chance winner is going into final. Khulna's decision to play first is understandable as they wanted to go with more clear vision and idea in semi-final match. Rajshahi's position is very strong because of so many wickets in hands.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:04:39 PM

India facing England in the fourth test and injury bug has already stuck as Rahane is out due to a broken finger and Mohammed Shami is doubtful to play the match as he is having a sore knee. The team winning the toss will bat first as it will be difficult to bat in the final day.The toss is crucial in this match
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: