Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587793 times)
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:30:07 AM

India facing England in the fourth test and injury bug has already stuck as Rahane is out due to a broken finger and Mohammed Shami is doubtful to play the match as he is having a sore knee. The team winning the toss will bat first as it will be difficult to bat in the final day.The toss is crucial in this match

If pitch supports spin then India will not have any issues to replace Shami with another spin bowler. Because they know how to bowl out England players with spin. If England win toss then they have to score good runs in the first innings because pitch will still new and bowl may not turn so much. I think, this match also India is going to win.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:10:27 AM

India facing England in the fourth test and injury bug has already stuck as Rahane is out due to a broken finger and Mohammed Shami is doubtful to play the match as he is having a sore knee. The team winning the toss will bat first as it will be difficult to bat in the final day.The toss is crucial in this match

If pitch supports spin then India will not have any issues to replace Shami with another spin bowler. Because they know how to bowl out England players with spin. If England win toss then they have to score good runs in the first innings because pitch will still new and bowl may not turn so much. I think, this match also India is going to win.

England won the toss and elected to bat first. A superb session for England after winning the toss. Cook and debutant Jennings began positively and carried on take England to 117 for 1 at lunch time. Already ball started to turn a bit and later on this pitch will be supporting only spin bowlers and batsman need to be very careful while batting.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 11:58:39 AM

The score is 288 for 5 which means that tomorrow the score would easily reach 400+ if Indian bowlers don't manage to restrict England to 370-400. England has come back with this match and look to dominate the game on the first day. Thanks to Ashwin's 4 wickets that the score is 288 else it seemed that England would cross 350 today itself.

Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:15:30 PM

The score is 288 for 5 which means that tomorrow the score would easily reach 400+ if Indian bowlers don't manage to restrict England to 370-400. England has come back with this match and look to dominate the game on the first day. Thanks to Ashwin's 4 wickets that the score is 288 else it seemed that England would cross 350 today itself.

This pitch looking batting friendly England's batsmen are playing without any trouble and built good partnerships there. It seems they would cross to 400 runs if they continue with this momentum. India have to struggle really hard to get it back into match and improve it's lead.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:34:12 PM

England won the toss and elected to bat first. A superb session for England after winning the toss. Cook and debutant Jennings began positively and carried on take England to 117 for 1 at lunch time. Already ball started to turn a bit and later on this pitch will be supporting only spin bowlers and batsman need to be very careful while batting.
I'm shocked with Jennings performance today. An amazing 112 runs today just brought England back in form and the field is known for big chases. I just hope they manage to keep up wiht the score and don't lose thier wickets tomorrow and make the game easy for the other team so that we can witness a tough fight.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:53:51 PM

I'm shocked with Jennings performance today. An amazing 112 runs today just brought England back in form and the field is known for big chases. I just hope they manage to keep up wiht the score and don't lose thier wickets tomorrow and make the game easy for the other team so that we can witness a tough fight.
England had a good start but then lost wickets at regular interval after losing Moeen Ali India manage to pick two more wickets to close the day having an edge over the English batsmen as predicted Ashwin and Jadeja took all the wickets and they have to fold the England team without much damage from here because India does have a batting problem in the top order and with a difficult pitch like this and a good player like Rahane not playing ,it is going to be difficult if india cannot impose a good lead in the first innings.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:56:36 PM

England had a good start but then lost wickets at regular interval after losing Moeen Ali India manage to pick two more wickets to close the day having an edge over the English batsmen as predicted Ashwin and Jadeja took all the wickets and they have to fold the England team without much damage from here because India does have a batting problem in the top order and with a difficult pitch like this and a good player like Rahane not playing ,it is going to be difficult if india cannot impose a good lead in the first innings.

Yeah it's something really unfortunate because I see at first United has a very good chance, however, after the passage of time I also believe that the UK and even less game shows that are less satisfactory and it made me quite upset over it. However I noticed that indeed india will be something extraordinary things, but it's all also depends on all of the teams that will play. Better see and witness the end of all existing game, because it's something fun for me
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:25:42 PM

The toss matters so much in cricket. England and Kennings totally owned today's game and if Ashwin had not taken his wicket, he would have scored 150 easily. Except Ali, the other batsmen aren't performing in the game and hence England are struggling with their runs.

If Stokes lasts till tomorrow afternoon, they can put up a good score and make India chase over 450-500.
electronicfactura

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:41:24 PM

This time I took draw @4.20 odds even there is huge time for the match to be completed. England is looking very good with 288 runs at just 5 wickets loss. In my opinion after so many dramatic matches this will be played calmly and will go this way. Anyway this option with these odds will be help to be with either side in coming days for sure for arbitrage.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:44:45 PM

This time I took draw @4.20 odds even there is huge time for the match to be completed. England is looking very good with 288 runs at just 5 wickets loss. In my opinion after so many dramatic matches this will be played calmly and will go this way. Anyway this option with these odds will be help to be with either side in coming days for sure for arbitrage.
In my view this match is going to be resulted not draw because England playing with positive mind if tomorrow Stoke done some good score then they can bring under pressure otherwise they are going down again because English spinners doing not good job on these pitches as Indians doing
crytoboost

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:02:22 PM

But I think tomorrow India will get control back before lunch in 1st session England will lost some wickets and this would put them into pressure, India have very solid track record in home series they are unbeaten from long time, so that I am pretty sure India will be back tomorrow.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:06:37 PM

But I think tomorrow India will get control back before lunch in 1st session England will lost some wickets and this would put them into pressure, India have very solid track record in home series they are unbeaten from long time, so that I am pretty sure India will be back tomorrow.
The odds for draw is 5 at directbet.eu . If what you told happens there is a very less chance of draw according to me , I think England will put on 350 - 400 runs on board and India will manage to reach the target so most probably according to me this match will end as draw .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:11:31 PM

The odds for draw is 5 at directbet.eu . If what you told happens there is a very less chance of draw according to me , I think England will put on 350 - 400 runs on board and India will manage to reach the target so most probably according to me this match will end as draw .
"THE ODDS ARE GREAT FOR A REASON" ->The event is not likely to happen.(This dialogue from The Lock Stock and Two Smoking barrels sums it up).No way this is ending in a draw.India has taken the lead since beginning but I'm afraid England could hit a score which will be over 400 runs and that would put India in danger.Actually,it's too soon to predict anything.Let's just wait for the game,apart from base odds,I'd let them be flexible throughout the game.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:03:55 PM

I picked Australia to win @1.40 now at this moment against New Zealand in next one day international which is going to be started off in few hours from  now. We have plenty of time to see this test match as there is no sense at this stage to make any move. At least I will not out hand on this game till see some certainties tomorrow or may be day after tomorrow will be best to place.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 10:38:19 PM

The 3rd and final ODI between Australia and New Zealand starts later on today at the MCG where Australia won easily against New Zealand over a year ago in the World Cup Final. I think Australia will win this 3rd ODI and clean sweep New Zealand in the series 3-0 It will be interesting to see if New Zealand can bat first and post a big total to see if Australia can chase it down.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:05:10 PM

Australia vs New Zealand are always good games to watch. The neighbors are always competitive and good teams but in this series somehow New Zealanders dont seem to be up for it and have lost the first two games by a considerably big margin. Hopefully in this 3rd ODI NZ gets to bat first and trust their bowling(which hasnt fired as of yet).

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:41:51 AM

I picked Australia to win @1.40 now at this moment against New Zealand in next one day international which is going to be started off in few hours from  now. We have plenty of time to see this test match as there is no sense at this stage to make any move. At least I will not out hand on this game till see some certainties tomorrow or may be day after tomorrow will be best to place.

Currently looks Australia is quite strong to win this match but we can't underestimate NZ as well. I think, Australia will do same like last two matches and you may win your bet as well. Good luck to you.

Today England has played well, and it is a good total for the first innings, and today they try to add another 100+ runs then it will be quite challenging for Indian batsman.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 04:53:50 AM

Australia is in some trouble at 4/77 in the 21st over however Warner is still at the crease on 41 with Head batting with him who has been in great form in the past 2 ODI matches. So if these 2 can put on a partnerships then I think Australia can still make at least 280+ runs but if one of these batsman goes out before Australia reach 100 runs then I think they be looking at around 250 runs. New Zealand need to keep the pressure on and try and restrict Australia to as few runs as possible as they don't want to be chasing a big target again.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:20:33 AM

Australia after winning the Toss and took batting in order to their previous decision won them, but today i think their decision is going wrong, Australia are 114/4 and if this pair stays their till 35 overs then i think the score will be above 250+ which is also good total to defend. on the other hand New Zealand bowlers have performed well and if they are able to restrict Australia below 250 then their winning chances are high
crytoboost

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:19:29 AM

Today Australia was in trouble lost 4 wickets but David Warner and Travis Head helped them to get recover with the partnership 105 runs for 5th wickets, David Warner scored tons and still on the crease so there is hope for Australia to reach around 250 runs by end on their innings.
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: