Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587784 times)
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

Australia has already lost their openers chasing a score of 287 runs made by New Zealand.Australia is playing with a new team and so if New Zealand could take wickets at regular intervals and put pressure on their batsmen New Zealand could win the match as Marsh and Maxwell are the experienced batsmen they have in the team.

Very poor batting performance from Australia.They have manage to score only 83runs for 6 wickets and the target is 287 runs.I don't think Australia have any chances of winning this match.Without Warner,smith Australia is a very week team compared to new zealand.

On the other hand,A thrilling win for india.England couldn't manage to score 8 runs in the last over.Bumrah bowled exceptionally well in the death over.

Yeah it has been a poor performance from Australia in this 1st ODI match and they will most likely lose and lose badly. But we must remember that this is not a full strength Australia team with key batsman missing from the team so I think New Zealand will win the ODI series. 

Both teams are good in playing these conditions. But in this match, most of the Australian batsman failed to score runs expect Stoinis. It was a close game because NZ won by just eight runs. Stoinis was playing nicely just any one batsman gave him a good support from another end then Australia would have won the game. But today NZ outperformed Australia to win the match.
Currently both teams doing very good as both have some good series in past few days but New Zealand have some edge as they are playing at home and Australia is without few key players like Warner, Smith and Wade so in my view New Zealand can win this series easily
Yup in this match we see that difference, Aus is really missing these players. And Aus had full chance to win this match still 3 overs left, and Marcus Stoinis is playing just 6 runs to win the game. This is too bad luck for team Austrailia. But New Zealand played well in both batting and bowling. They deserve this victory. Yes, this is series is a bit tough for Aus maybe NZ will win this series.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:45:58 PM

Marcus Stoinis played an incredible innings but could not lift the team and win the match for Australia instead he made this an thrilling encounter .Australia was struggling for 54 for the loss of 5 wickets and then lost their 6th wicket for 67 runs so i stopped watching the match thinking it will be over soon but Stoinis played one gem of an innings.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 09:36:43 PM

Marcus Stoinis played an incredible innings but could not lift the team and win the match for Australia instead he made this an thrilling encounter .Australia was struggling for 54 for the loss of 5 wickets and then lost their 6th wicket for 67 runs so i stopped watching the match thinking it will be over soon but Stoinis played one gem of an innings.

What an epic finish to this match as I did the same, I turned it off when Australia looked like getting beat easily but then my friend rang me and said that Marcus Stoinis has made a hundred and Australia look like they could win the game so I turned it back on to see the rest of the game. I was hoping Australia would get over the line but they fell just short but what an incredible innings by Stoinis 146 not out and almost pulled off a remarkable victory for his country.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

Tomorrow South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI match, first match SA won the game easily, I think the same result will repeat in this game. Sri Lankan batsman is not in the good form they are struggling to bat in SA pitch. And SA all players are in good form and have home pitch advantage. So my choice is SA if you want more options to go for live betting.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 02:18:34 PM

Tomorrow South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI match, first match SA won the game easily, I think the same result will repeat in this game. Sri Lankan batsman is not in the good form they are struggling to bat in SA pitch. And SA all players are in good form and have home pitch advantage. So my choice is SA if you want more options to go for live betting.

Sri Lankan cricket is still suffering the absence of their star players. South African team while having ups and downs is a consistent team with both youth and experience on hand. And the South African soil will surely favor them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:12:13 PM

Sri Lankan cricket is still suffering the absence of their star players. South African team while having ups and downs is a consistent team with both youth and experience on hand. And the South African soil will surely favor them.
I think only Angelo Mathews is missing from the squad due to injury and the rest of the team members are their regular squad and the inability of the selectors to fix certain positions as they are completely shuffling players batting position with every series to find the best playing eleven,South Africa on the other hand is a strong team with all the prominent players back in the team after the injury and they will white wash the series.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:32:28 PM

Sri Lankan side is very young and unexperienced just because of this they fail to produce good result but they already done good in Twenty series hope they will give some tough time against next matches even cannot win because South Africa is full of stars and in good shape
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:46:43 AM

But I feel overall SA team is much better compared to SL team. It is a one-day game, and if pitch supports spin bowling, then SL may have a better chance of winning this game otherwise, mostly SA may win this match.

Today another T20 match between India and England. This series is drawn now and today will be an excellent match to watch because both teams are quite strong now and let's see who will outperform today.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:37:13 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 12:50:32 PM by absy

But I feel overall SA team is much better compared to SL team. It is a one-day game, and if pitch supports spin bowling, then SL may have a better chance of winning this game otherwise, mostly SA may win this match.

Today another T20 match between India and England. This series is drawn now and today will be an excellent match to watch because both teams are quite strong now and let's see who will outperform today.
I will go for England to win the series /match as they played really well in the first two matches and they could have won the second match too but unfortunately they couldn't . I am sure they will play with more focus and strat next time.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:56:54 AM

South Africa has a very strong batting line. they will again give a tough time to Sri Lanka, while on other side a very interesting match is expecting today, because both the teams have same points after winning 2-2 matches in 5 matches series, i think India have the advantage of their home ground but i think they will be in pressure by thier own crowd for performing good. but over all a good cricket match is expecting to watch today.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:31:16 AM

Odds for SL is huge ( 6.3 in Sportsbet.io ) I think its worth taking the risk with small amount and also parlay it with some EPL matches to get more odds . I am going for SL + Australia to win the matches , lets see how it goes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

England Vs India, 3rd T20 this is the last challenge for England in this tour.They have failed to win Test and Odi series.But they bounce back on T20 series, though 2nd T20 was very unfortunate for England.They lost for just 5 runs.3rd T20 is very important for both team because it is the series decider match.England have a good chance of winning this,I will bet for England.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

Odds for SL is huge ( 6.3 in Sportsbet.io ) I think its worth taking the risk with small amount and also parlay it with some EPL matches to get more odds . I am going for SL + Australia to win the matches , lets see how it goes.
I too have planned to go with Sri Lanka for the match. Every gambling website has gives odds higher than 5. This makes users to place bet upon South Africa as it has got low odds and increased winning possibilities. With hope had made the move for a winning.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

I am not sure of Virat's decision to add Rishabh Pant in the team. I don't even know this player and adding him in a very important match which can decide the fate of the IndVsEng series is too risky. Dhoni used to not take such decisions in important matches and he mostly took experienced players. Hope that the decision would be right.

The score looks good as of now but 2 wickets have already fallen of India.

BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:40:03 PM

Today as India doing batting I am not sure they are going to give England any chance of winning this match and series because as current position 200+ is look like very easy for them and its very hard for England to chase this target against India
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:43:27 PM

Interesting change from India captain giving Pant a chance, he is known to be a hard hitter. I feel India team can reach 170 runs and it looks decent pair now full of experience Yuvraj and Dhoni. England has a good batting line up and they should look to chase, and since it's the decider and more importantly it's England pride at stake, will be interesting to see how the match shapes up. I think it will be a close contest towards the end. Whichever team cracks in pressure will be interesting to see.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

Today as India doing batting I am not sure they are going to give England any chance of winning this match and series because as current position 200+ is look like very easy for them and its very hard for England to chase this target against India

It looks like they'll manage to make probably 180 and if they managed to reach 200+, they can win this match. However, Bangalore ground is known for bigger scores like 220-230 and England too have great batsmen. Any score looks small here unless your team bowls extremely well.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:04:25 PM

It looks like they'll manage to make probably 180 and if they managed to reach 200+, they can win this match. However, Bangalore ground is known for bigger scores like 220-230 and England too have great batsmen. Any score looks small here unless your team bowls extremely well.

Yes today it is going to be very interesting match between Ind vs Eng. Already they have reached the mark of 180+, but at the same time England is also strong batting line up. Where it is very hard to predict because both of them has equal chances and also it is a deciding match.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:14:46 PM

South Africa is just 13 runs away from making 300 score while one over is lifting, i think 300+ is really a good score. i do not think that Sri Lanka will chase such such a big score. so i think its again a good chance for South Africa to win the match. South Africa also have a very good bowling order i think.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:18:47 PM

South Africa is just 13 runs away from making 300 score while one over is lifting, i think 300+ is really a good score. i do not think that Sri Lanka will chase such such a big score. so i think its again a good chance for South Africa to win the match. South Africa also have a very good bowling order i think.
South Africa done great job  @du Plessis and @Miller both was key to touch 300+ runs both played very responsible innings with the help of very poor fielding by Sri Lankans which drop many catches which they need to hold now they are far away from win because South African bowling attack not allowing them to chase target like this
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: