Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587809 times)
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:13:38 PM

Australia vs New Zealand match update!
The match has officially been called off.Conditions underfoot were too wet and that posed a danger to player safety!
Australia were 0-1 down and would have wanted this match to happen to keep their hopes of winning the series alive.

Its such a shame that this match wasn't played . I had all my money on Aussies as I was confident they would come back stronger and take this away from NZ . Since this is a 3 match series , I think Aussies will give their best in the next match to draw this .
You are very lucky as you put all your money on Australia and match called off because I am sure New Zealand is going to whitewash Australia in this ODI series as they are missing some top players and have nothing to resist against best playing at home kiwis  Wink

Yeah it's a shame that the weather ruined this match as I was looking forward to seeing if Australia can bounce back after they almost came back and won the 1st ODI match. Now Australia must win the 3rd ODI match to equal the series and keep the Chappell-Hadlee Trophy as Australia are the current holders.

It's not a shame it's your bad luck, and this is common in any sports. That is why I will suggest live betting. In live betting, we will not face this type of problems. And yes it was a loss for both teams. More loss for Aus they don't have a chance to win this cup. But NZ has chance to win this series. Aus missed some top players in their team, and this is a big advantage for NZ.
I think Australian's haven't taken the series seriously and hence have had their weaker team. I think it is good for Australia that they don't have to face defeat as of yet and can have luck on their side and win the 3rd match to draw the series.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:32:27 PM

Australia vs New Zealand match update!
The match has officially been called off.Conditions underfoot were too wet and that posed a danger to player safety!
Australia were 0-1 down and would have wanted this match to happen to keep their hopes of winning the series alive.

Its such a shame that this match wasn't played . I had all my money on Aussies as I was confident they would come back stronger and take this away from NZ . Since this is a 3 match series , I think Aussies will give their best in the next match to draw this .
You are very lucky as you put all your money on Australia and match called off because I am sure New Zealand is going to whitewash Australia in this ODI series as they are missing some top players and have nothing to resist against best playing at home kiwis  Wink

Yeah it's a shame that the weather ruined this match as I was looking forward to seeing if Australia can bounce back after they almost came back and won the 1st ODI match. Now Australia must win the 3rd ODI match to equal the series and keep the Chappell-Hadlee Trophy as Australia are the current holders.

It's not a shame it's your bad luck, and this is common in any sports. That is why I will suggest live betting. In live betting, we will not face this type of problems. And yes it was a loss for both teams. More loss for Aus they don't have a chance to win this cup. But NZ has chance to win this series. Aus missed some top players in their team, and this is a big advantage for NZ.
I think Australian's haven't taken the series seriously and hence have had their weaker team. I think it is good for Australia that they don't have to face defeat as of yet and can have luck on their side and win the 3rd match to draw the series.

Any how for the past some matches they are just relying on their top order batsman and only 1 or 2 bowlers others are not upto it, so New Zealand have good chances of winning this series, so i think the 3rd match will be won by New Zealand, If Australia comes to bat and give good score then they will be having chances of leveling this series.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:57:28 PM

I still believe Aussies will win in the last match , lets see how it goes .

Live betting is good as you can see which direction the match is going but the odds will be very low . I bet on over/under runs live , other than that I go for pre-live betting.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

You are very lucky as you put all your money on Australia and match called off because I am sure New Zealand is going to whitewash Australia in this ODI series as they are missing some top players and have nothing to resist against best playing at home kiwis  Wink
It is going to be a close match as both teams are well balanced and can surprise you with the kind of performance even from new players .If the rain does not interfere again we would see a good clash as i would like to see the entire 50 overs being bowled .
Srilanka will be facing South Africa and it is going to be a difficult task for Srilanka to win with the kind of weak batting line up they have at the moment as only their openers are performing well at this moment in time.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:37:41 PM

South Africa facing the weakest Srilankan team and with a team like this they wont be able to challenge any teams outside the sub continent. Sri Lanka some how managed to win the T20 series against a third string South African Team but when it comes to the 50 over match it is a different ball game as South Africa recalled their best players and so it is a gone case.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:57:09 PM

You are very lucky as you put all your money on Australia and match called off because I am sure New Zealand is going to whitewash Australia in this ODI series as they are missing some top players and have nothing to resist against best playing at home kiwis  Wink
It is going to be a close match as both teams are well balanced and can surprise you with the kind of performance even from new players .If the rain does not interfere again we would see a good clash as i would like to see the entire 50 overs being bowled .
Srilanka will be facing South Africa and it is going to be a difficult task for Srilanka to win with the kind of weak batting line up they have at the moment as only their openers are performing well at this moment in time.
Every one is going with his own opinion so I still believe New Zealand is currently much better then Aussies because they are without few key players and depending on few new players which cannot perform in every match now we have just one match and this Hamilton sedan Park is already good for Kiwis so they will win Chappel-Haddlee trophy this year
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:42:44 AM

South Africa facing the weakest Srilankan team and with a team like this they wont be able to challenge any teams outside the sub continent. Sri Lanka some how managed to win the T20 series against a third string South African Team but when it comes to the 50 over match it is a different ball game as South Africa recalled their best players and so it is a gone case.

After losing the first 2 matches, it is very difficult for Sri Lanka to make a comeback in this series. Their batting seems prone to crumbling and none of their batsmen seem to be in fluent touch. South African batsmen, on the other hand, have notched up multiple hundreds.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:44:41 AM

After losing the first 2 matches, it is very difficult for Sri Lanka to make a comeback in this series. Their batting seems prone to crumbling and none of their batsmen seem to be in fluent touch. South African batsmen, on the other hand, have notched up multiple hundreds.

Usually, most of the Asian team batsman are not so good in playing on fast tracks. Particularly SL team is not doing that good for quite some time but it is a one-day match and any batsman can click for the day. If one or two guys play good today then they can give a surprise to SA team. It all needs a good confident start for the match.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:19:51 AM

Usually, most of the Asian team batsman are not so good in playing on fast tracks. Particularly SL team is not doing that good for quite some time but it is a one-day match and any batsman can click for the day. If one or two guys play good today then they can give a surprise to SA team. It all needs a good confident start for the match.
i don't know why the Asian pitches are so slow. if the asian teams know that fact that they feel difficult to perform on fast pitches when are out Asia. they should try to prepare fast pitches in their home grounds so as to become use to with fast pitches and when they are out of their country then they can also perform good specially in Australia.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:23:11 AM

i don't know why the Asian pitches are so slow. if the asian teams know that fact that they feel difficult to perform on fast pitches when are out Asia. they should try to prepare fast pitches in their home grounds so as to become use to with fast pitches and when they are out of their country then they can also perform good specially in Australia.

Traditionally, it had something to do with the soil in Asia. But nowadays, slow pitches are prepared to give subcontinent teams and advantage when other teams visit. Overseas teams usually struggle against spin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

Traditionally, it had something to do with the soil in Asia. But nowadays, slow pitches are prepared to give subcontinent teams and advantage when other teams visit. Overseas teams usually struggle against spin.
but what about the fast balers, because when Asian players visit other countries out side Asian their performance come to zero. that is right to say that when their players come to Asia they greatly suffer by the spin. but when Asian go there then they suffer by the fast bowler, i think they should prepare moderate pitches which give support to both balers as well as batsmen.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:39:27 PM

South Africa won the toss and opted to bowl first. Sri Lanka is again suffering to make a score in this match. They lost 4 wickets just for 117 runs. 26 overs completed. Niroshan Dickwella is only fighting alone scored 55 runs. I think he will make a century today. In this match also South Africa is in a good position. The match will decide based on SL total score. I think SA will win this match.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:21:33 PM

South Africa won the toss and opted to bowl first. Sri Lanka is again suffering to make a score in this match. They lost 4 wickets just for 117 runs. 26 overs completed. Niroshan Dickwella is only fighting alone scored 55 runs. I think he will make a century today. In this match also South Africa is in a good position. The match will decide based on SL total score. I think SA will win this match.
As usual Sri Lanka had a very good start and Niroshan Dickwella played really well and the rest of the players disappointed really bad as they are struggling at the moment and reached just 151 for the loss of 7 wickets with plenty of overs remaining and this is yet another easy game for South Africa and the odds for South Africa to win the match was just silly so i did not wage a bet for this match.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:24:40 PM

Sri Lanka have lost 7 wickets now and should be out of the match. Dickwella played well and made 74 but had no one supporting him to build up a partnership. Sri Lanka lost another wicket just as I type this and now down 8 wickets to a score of 155. There's no way South Africa losses this match from here on.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:36:11 PM

South Africa just need 164 runs to win the match and yet again the Srilankan team disappointed after getting a very good start and the only in form batsmen in the team is Dickwella and when he loses his wicket the team is yet again in trouble and that was evident in the entire series and without Angelo Mathew in the team it is really difficult to make any competitive score. 
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:03:20 PM

South Africa just need 164 runs to win the match and yet again the Srilankan team disappointed after getting a very good start and the only in form batsmen in the team is Dickwella and when he loses his wicket the team is yet again in trouble and that was evident in the entire series and without Angelo Mathew in the team it is really difficult to make any competitive score. 
South Africa is strong enough to win Sri Lanka in this match. 164 is a good run to chase but the bowling too is not good to make a win. Only one wicket have been considered for 38 runs. So South Africa makes a easy winning this time too.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pattberry

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:33:30 PM

It depends on the team they are having.Srilanka in their prime when all the super stars they were having played really well they would give a tough competition to any any side and so does India as they always have a strong batting line up but a weak bowling unit and so is the case with Pakistan they have a strong bowling line up but a weak batting unit and these teams usually struggle in spinning wickets too,so in cricket home team always have an advantage.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 10:05:31 PM

The 3rd and final ODI match between New Zealand and Australia will start in a matter of minutes. Australia need to win to equal the series and retain the Chappell Hadlee trophy. Even though Australia are with out there top players in Warner and Smith I think their bowling attack can win the game for them so I bet on Australia to win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pattberry

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:36:08 PM

The 3rd and final ODI match between New Zealand and Australia will start in a matter of minutes. Australia need to win to equal the series and retain the Chappell Hadlee trophy. Even though Australia are with out there top players in Warner and Smith I think their bowling attack can win the game for them so I bet on Australia to win.
New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat and now they are 29 for the loss one wicket as Latham is picked for nought by Starch and in the absence of Guptil the rest of the players have to perform significantly if they need to put up a decent fighting total and it will be an interesting match as i am not able to predict the winner on the set go.
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:25:27 PM

New Zealand is recovering after an early loss and they are now 96 for 2 ,Brownlie   and Taylore are in the crease and they have to play a long innings to take the team to a competitive score as Australia will be determined to win this match and the Australians do have a strong team atleast in papers and i do expect anything below 300 runs will be an easy game for Australia.
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: