Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587822 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

A easy win for India,as they have beaten Bangladesh by 204 runs.It was a nice test match, both teams have played well.But inexperienced Bangladeshi player couldn't execute their plans and lost the match.I think Bangladesh fought very well but Indian bowlers bowled superbly.Kohli deserve the MOM.

It wasn't easy as Bangladesh too played tough to chase down the runs and scored a total of 638 runs and if they had fielded well, they would have managed to make India get a lower score but it was just a bad match for them. The match ended on the 5th day means that both teams did play well and if Ashwin and Virat hadn't to play so well, this match would have been a draw today.
chasing runs such a huge score is not such an easy job, not only for Bangladesh but for any team. in last inning the pitch becomes more rough, give help to bowler and almost too much pressure is there on batsmen. still Bangladesh try their best, but in fact the Indian Batsmen and Bowlers showed very good performance and won the match with such a big margin. congratulate to Indian team.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

I sometimes dont get it. How can a professional sports person with just one job i.e. to hold the wicket down and not lose it still lose his wicket so easily. The stage that Bangladesh were in, it wasnt about scoring runs anymore they just had to make sure that they dont lose wickets so that they can draw the game. Which they failed so terribly at.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:56:29 PM

I sometimes dont get it. How can a professional sports person with just one job i.e. to hold the wicket down and not lose it still lose his wicket so easily. The stage that Bangladesh were in, it wasnt about scoring runs anymore they just had to make sure that they dont lose wickets so that they can draw the game. Which they failed so terribly at.

It isn't an easy task, professional team or not. Teams which are more experienced than Bangladesh have failed at it. It doesn't matter whether you are defending every ball (like South Africa once tried) or attacking the bowlers (like New Zealand tried), it isn't easy to play out 4 sessions in the 4th innings of the match. Bangladesh tried, but failed in the end.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:36:13 PM

If Jacques Kallis and Rahul Dravid were in the crease and Laxman to come next then there was a high possibility that they could keep on defending every ball in the final day of the match Tongue If you watch the match it was really difficult to face the spinners in the final day and the Bangladesh players were struggling and they lost wickets regularly and if India could defeat top teams like this why not Bangladesh.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
marleybob

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:00:25 PM

It isn't an easy task, professional team or not. Teams which are more experienced than Bangladesh have failed at it. It doesn't matter whether you are defending every ball (like South Africa once tried) or attacking the bowlers (like New Zealand tried), it isn't easy to play out 4 sessions in the 4th innings of the match. Bangladesh tried, but failed in the end.
Indeed, it's isn't hard to say it but very difficult to actually do it, Seen tons of team in that kind of state and aren't able to do it, Even better than that seen teams needs a VERY low run rate to win and weren't able to do it or teams with huge leads losing in the end. Very difficult to actually hold in cricket.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:06:43 PM

Indeed, it's isn't hard to say it but very difficult to actually do it, Seen tons of team in that kind of state and aren't able to do it, Even better than that seen teams needs a VERY low run rate to win and weren't able to do it or teams with huge leads losing in the end. Very difficult to actually hold in cricket.
No one can say its easy task because batting on final day of test is never been easy we watch many matches in recent times big teams also collapse badly in chasing because final day playing pitches which helpful for spinners very tough so Bangladesh lost this match just because of poor fielding they need to work on this for some better results batting is still good for them
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

As expected India won the match against Bangladesh and they were able to pick the wickets at regular intervals ,Ashwin and Jadeja picked up four wickets each and Ishant Sharma took two wickets. Ishant Sharma bowled really well as he was getting reverse swing from the pitch and India won by 208 runs.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 09:26:02 PM

India won the match finally. The last ball was so controversial as there were two reviews for it. Haven't seen this happening before. Ashwin and Jadeja played really well and took wickets at regular intervals and restricted Bangladesh to 250 runs. I really expected a draw but finally it got a result. Virat truly deserved the man of the match award but I would like to congratulated Bangladesh too as they fought and scored good amount of runs while the target was too high.

Yeah I took a chance at betting on the draw and Bangladesh almost pulled it off as they fought hard to try and get the draw but the Indian bowlers were taking wickets consistently which made it very difficult for the Bangladesh batsman. Overall it was a good test match to watch with a great 1st innings by India which set up the match for them to win. Any time a team scores over 600 runs in the 1st innings usually goes on to win the match. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:32:34 PM

India won the match finally. The last ball was so controversial as there were two reviews for it. Haven't seen this happening before. Ashwin and Jadeja played really well and took wickets at regular intervals and restricted Bangladesh to 250 runs. I really expected a draw but finally it got a result. Virat truly deserved the man of the match award but I would like to congratulated Bangladesh too as they fought and scored good amount of runs while the target was too high.

Yeah I took a chance at betting on the draw and Bangladesh almost pulled it off as they fought hard to try and get the draw but the Indian bowlers were taking wickets consistently which made it very difficult for the Bangladesh batsman. Overall it was a good test match to watch with a great 1st innings by India which set up the match for them to win. Any time a team scores over 600 runs in the 1st innings usually goes on to win the match. 

You had guts betting on a draw. I hope you got very good odds. Purely looking at the rankings, this was a match between the top ranked and bottom ranked test teams. Most people would have predicted an easy Indian victory.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:58:14 PM

You had guts betting on a draw. I hope you got very good odds. Purely looking at the rankings, this was a match between the top ranked and bottom ranked test teams. Most people would have predicted an easy Indian victory.
This was expected a match, but now Bangladesh improved a lot in all formats of cricket. And they are an equal competitor in Asian pitches. Yesterday it was just bad luck they do not manage to play full day otherwise it as a draw. They played superbly in first innings. And if you compare other matches last test against NZ they score 500+runs in NZ pitch. If you ask me, i will tell Bangladesh is more better than Sri Lanka.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:50:48 PM

This was expected a match, but now Bangladesh improved a lot in all formats of cricket. And they are an equal competitor in Asian pitches. Yesterday it was just bad luck they do not manage to play full day otherwise it as a draw. They played superbly in first innings. And if you compare other matches last test against NZ they score 500+runs in NZ pitch. If you ask me, i will tell Bangladesh is more better than Sri Lanka.
You are right Bangladesh is improved side but still they need to do some hard work in fielding and bowling they play very good in recent series but fail to convert this in good result if you want to compare Bangladesh and Sri Lanka then Lanka is still much superior then Bangladesh
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:18:12 PM

You are right Bangladesh is improved side but still they need to do some hard work in fielding and bowling they play very good in recent series but fail to convert this in good result if you want to compare Bangladesh and Sri Lanka then Lanka is still much superior then Bangladesh
Bangladesh are a really strong team in their home ground and they could challenge teams but not against India because Indian plays spinners really well.Yeah i accept the fact that Bangladesh is improving as a team and now they have world class players like Shakib Al Hasan and new and upcoming fast bowlers and are better than the current Srilankan team.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:26:59 AM

From 2013 , India has not lost a test series at all . They have beat almost all the test playing teams except Australia and now they have the chance to do that but it won't be easy . The next series is starting on 23rd and it will be a great series.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

From 2013 , India has not lost a test series at all . They have beat almost all the test playing teams except Australia and now they have the chance to do that but it won't be easy . The next series is starting on 23rd and it will be a great series.

Australia team is not strong like last time their both bowlers and batsmen are not consistent now. Now India got a good chance to win the series but still, it is a game so let's wait and see how both teams will perform.

Tomorrow got a first one-day match between Zimbabwe and Afghanistan. I think it will be an easy guessing match because Afghanistan team is a quite stronger team than Zimbabwe. So I believe it will be Afghanistan's match tomorrow.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:02:21 PM

Australia team is not strong like last time their both bowlers and batsmen are not consistent now. Now India got a good chance to win the series but still, it is a game so let's wait and see how both teams will perform.

Tomorrow got a first one-day match between Zimbabwe and Afghanistan. I think it will be an easy guessing match because Afghanistan team is a quite stronger team than Zimbabwe. So I believe it will be Afghanistan's match tomorrow.
India is playing with the same team who played against Bangladesh they have not changed the team. And they are facing problem in openers if they fix this issue they are the strong team in this series. And the series is happening in India, so they are very strong in home pitch. We will get nice entertainment in this series.

ZIW vs. AFG, both teams are equal in performance wise, but I feel AFG will win this game.
lolTRICKEDu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:29:10 PM

India is playing with the same team who played against Bangladesh they have not changed the team. And they are facing problem in openers if they fix this issue they are the strong team in this series. And the series is happening in India, so they are very strong in home pitch. We will get nice entertainment in this series.

ZIW vs. AFG, both teams are equal in performance wise, but I feel AFG will win this game.
How equal do you think they are in strength? I believe Afghanistan should take this as well, but with odds of 1.61 I don't like them too much, a little low. Might a bet on Zimbabwe be good at 2.37 instead?
splitups

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:06:54 PM

I still feel the odds should be with Australia, although it's not as good as it used to be during the tournaments and their test team isn't as good as the ODI, T20 but should be a challenging match.

Rooting for Zimbabwe, but Afghanistan is a good team and the match should be close.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:51:20 PM

I still feel the odds should be with Australia, although it's not as good as it used to be during the tournaments and their test team isn't as good as the ODI, T20 but should be a challenging match.

Rooting for Zimbabwe, but Afghanistan is a good team and the match should be close.
If you are talking about the team Australia's tour of India ,i can give a prediction right now is that facing India in their home ground is not an easy task and with the form India is in,It will be an interesting match up.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:42:40 PM

Now again we have some good schedule here today Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe and tomorrow we have Two twenty 20 games for today I am going with Zimbabwe because now they have some good practice in last few months against good teams like Sri Lanka and West Indies and they are capable to beat Afghanistan at home
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:59:16 PM

Now again we have some good schedule here today Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe and tomorrow we have Two twenty 20 games for today I am going with Zimbabwe because now they have some good practice in last few months against good teams like Sri Lanka and West Indies and they are capable to beat Afghanistan at home
It is really difficult to predict low tier teams.I am not aware of the Zimbabwe teams strengths,once upon a team they had a pretty good team but now it is just a shell of the past and Afghanistan usually has a fighting spirit,so i would not dare to wage a bet in this match.
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: