Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587819 times)
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:21:11 AM

The match look very interesting as Sri Lanka gave a tight match against the Ausies 168 and won the match. The last over was quite good to get an sensational victory. Due to this sure the second match will be a fight back for the Australian team.

Yes, Sri Lanka can take some heart from this victory. Aussies are actually playing T20 against Sri Lanka and warm up matches for the test series in India. That doesn't take away anything from Sri Lanka's victory though.
Sir Lanka already beat South Africa in Twenty 20 series their moral was high even they lost test and ODI series but this is completely different game Australian playing with second team but playing at home was still good advantage for them but at the end Sri Lanka done great job and win this match against all odds

That may be the case, but I expect Australia to win the second T20. It is always easier for upsets to happen in the shorter version of the game because a few good overs can swing the match. This match too went down to the last ball of the match. Australia almost managed to defend 6 runs in the last over.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:08:11 AM

The match look very interesting as Sri Lanka gave a tight match against the Ausies 168 and won the match. The last over was quite good to get an sensational victory. Due to this sure the second match will be a fight back for the Australian team.

Yes, Sri Lanka can take some heart from this victory. Aussies are actually playing T20 against Sri Lanka and warm up matches for the test series in India. That doesn't take away anything from Sri Lanka's victory though.
Sir Lanka already beat South Africa in Twenty 20 series their moral was high even they lost test and ODI series but this is completely different game Australian playing with second team but playing at home was still good advantage for them but at the end Sri Lanka done great job and win this match against all odds

That may be the case, but I expect Australia to win the second T20. It is always easier for upsets to happen in the shorter version of the game because a few good overs can swing the match. This match too went down to the last ball of the match. Australia almost managed to defend 6 runs in the last over.  Smiley
T20 match anything can happen this is the one more best example. Yes this match was really very entertained match, and in last over I was very excited finally, Sl won the game by 5 wickets. Both teams played well but AUS does not bat well 168 runs is just Avg score in T20 match. If they made 180+runs, then Aus may win this game. Anyhow next match we will get a lot of entertainment. Congrats SL.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:19:38 AM

That may be the case, but I expect Australia to win the second T20. It is always easier for upsets to happen in the shorter version of the game because a few good overs can swing the match. This match too went down to the last ball of the match. Australia almost managed to defend 6 runs in the last over.  Smiley
The sole reason i hate to wage for T20 matches is that you never know if someone would stick together and pull the team to an unexpected surprise victory and with the team Srilanka is having i never thought they will pull this one and that too against Australia .The only possible win you could make in T20s is the way of dismissal as most of the wickets are catches.  Smiley and i have won all of my bets if you wage a bet after the 6th over to the last over and take into consideration , the quality of the batsmen too.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 09:03:58 PM

That may be the case, but I expect Australia to win the second T20. It is always easier for upsets to happen in the shorter version of the game because a few good overs can swing the match. This match too went down to the last ball of the match. Australia almost managed to defend 6 runs in the last over.  Smiley
The sole reason i hate to wage for T20 matches is that you never know if someone would stick together and pull the team to an unexpected surprise victory and with the team Srilanka is having i never thought they will pull this one and that too against Australia .The only possible win you could make in T20s is the way of dismissal as most of the wickets are catches.  Smiley and i have won all of my bets if you wage a bet after the 6th over to the last over and take into consideration , the quality of the batsmen too.

I like this idea on betting on the dismissal as I have lost a fair bit of money betting on the money lines in T20 matches as like people say any team can win on the day even lower ranked teams can beat a top ranked team. I lost money on Australia losing to Sri Lanka the other night for for this next T20 match I will bet on the dismissals and see how I go. Thanks for the tip!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:03:33 PM

No one around following PSL matches?

The matches seem to be pretty close ones.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:36:52 PM

No one around following PSL matches?

The matches seem to be pretty close ones.
Yea but currently most of members enjoying New Zealand vs South Africa and Australia vs Sri Lanka Today I won my first bet on PSL as Islamabad United beat Peshawar very interesting match result done on Last ball of match
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:38:52 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 04:58:17 AM by Clement Kaliyar

New Zealand will be facing South Africa and both teams are in good form and if South Africa could win this match they could equal the record for the most winning streaks and on another match Australia will be facing Srilanaka after an upset performance by Srilanka it is going to be another great battle to witness since it is a T20.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

New Zealand will be facing South Africa and both teams are in good form and if South Africa could win this match they could equal the record for the most winning streaks and on another match Australia will be facing Srilanaka after an upset performance by Srilanka it is going to be another great battle to witness since it is a T20.

New Zealand have scored 207 in 34 overs. It is too bad that rain had to curtail this match. I hope there are no further interruptions due to rain.
South Africa have started well, scoring 80 without losing any wickets. New Zealand have to take wickets if they want to win this match.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:36:46 AM

New Zealand is facing South Africa ,the match is reduced to 34 overs due to bad weather and batting first New Zealand made 207 runs and in return South Africa started strong and reached 107 runs for the loss of one wicket and they still need 101 runs in 15 overs and with wickets in hand ,South Africa can win the match easily from this situation.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:15:02 AM

There is a turn around in the match now as South Africa lost 5 wickets now,with AB de Villiers and Morris in the crease they can still win the match,but New Zealand started picking up wickets in quick succession .I am wagging a bet for South Africa to win the match as i think with ABD in the crease chasing 65 runs with 52 balls remaining is not a big task.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

It is a really close match now with AB Villiers in the crease South Africa require another 11 runs with 5 balls remaining and he could pull this match .
Wow Phehlukwayo struck a six now and they just need three runs off three balls.If they could not win from this situation it will be a disaster.
nicolecan13

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:11:00 AM

There is a turn around in the match now as South Africa lost 5 wickets now,with AB de Villiers and Morris in the crease they can still win the match,but New Zealand started picking up wickets in quick succession .I am wagging a bet for South Africa to win the match as i think with ABD in the crease chasing 65 runs with 52 balls remaining is not a big task.

Yeah i am also wagging a bet for south africa to win the match and ABD will chase 65 runs with 52 balls and really its not a big task. I really believe that even south africa lost 5 wickets , but they will surely recover the loses in the next games to come hopefully new zealand will not surpass them.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:07:31 PM

Wow two splendid matches . SA win was an expected one but SL to defeat Aussies that too from 40/5 is just extra ordinary . The last two overs were just terrific , take a bow to Gunaratne who made it possible for SL . They win the T20 series with this victory.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

Wow two splendid matches . SA win was an expected one but SL to defeat Aussies that too from 40/5 is just extra ordinary . The last two overs were just terrific , take a bow to Gunaratne who made it possible for SL . They win the T20 series with this victory.
Today's both matches was really world class as both done sensational ends New Zealand was in upper hand but south not good enough to bowl this as give 12 runs on other side Australia again shocking last ball lost give big win to young Sri Lankan they are very high on moral as win two twenty 20 series congrats to them
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

Though the match between Zimbabwe versus Afghanistan didn't gained much importance. Many important things were taking place. Zimbabwe which was a first class team in the past now struggling hard to make a win. Afghanistan as a new entry to cricket in a short had improved much and progressing forward. Soon might get the entry into the top ten cricket team list.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:27:48 PM

Though the match between Zimbabwe versus Afghanistan didn't gained much importance. Many important things were taking place. Zimbabwe which was a first class team in the past now struggling hard to make a win. Afghanistan as a new entry to cricket in a short had improved much and progressing forward. Soon might get the entry into the top ten cricket team list.
yes that is right that  they have improved their cricket too much but still i do not think that they can make place in top ten they still need more hard work and may be then it become possible to make place in top ten. in fact most of their players are getting practice in Pakistan.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:02:10 PM

After today's match now I am sure Zimbabwe is going more down they play look like club side worst ever from them and Afghanistan was on top even they was also not good in batting but bowling done great job bring back from defeat to win great job
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 10:34:06 PM

Last night's game between Australia and Sri Lanka was very entertaining and great to watch even though my team Australia lost. That was a great knock by Gunaratne hitting the winning runs off the final ball of the match and scoring 84 not out. Congrats to Sri Lanka on winning the match and the series but people must remember this Australian team was a second rate team as most of the top players were not playing and are in India preparing for the up and coming test matches.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:22:24 PM

Afghanistan won the second ODI by a whopping 54 runs. It is surprising that Zimbabwe, a full member team, is struggling to compete against Afghanistan, an associate team. This augurs well for competition in cricket as whole. Afghanistan, like other teams in the subcontinent, won this match through spin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 06:34:29 AM

Afghanistan won the second ODI by a whopping 54 runs. It is surprising that Zimbabwe, a full member team, is struggling to compete against Afghanistan, an associate team. This augurs well for competition in cricket as whole. Afghanistan, like other teams in the subcontinent, won this match through spin.

Yeah it shows that some of this lower ranked teams are now starting to become good even though Afghanistan only beat Zimbabwe, they are showing improvement. I think it's good for the competition as more of the lower ranked teams start to win the more even the competition will become. But these lower ranked teams are way off competing with teams like India, England,Pakistan and Australia.

Pages: « 1 ... 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 [467] 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: