Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:15:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587809 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

Though the match between Zimbabwe versus Afghanistan didn't gained much importance. Many important things were taking place. Zimbabwe which was a first class team in the past now struggling hard to make a win. Afghanistan as a new entry to cricket in a short had improved much and progressing forward. Soon might get the entry into the top ten cricket team list.

Afghanistan won the second ODI by a whopping 54 runs. It is surprising that Zimbabwe, a full member team, is struggling to compete against Afghanistan, an associate team. This augurs well for competition in cricket as whole. Afghanistan, like other teams in the subcontinent, won this match through spin.

Afghanistan team is quite stronger compared to Zimbabwe. If I'm not wrong today five of the Afghanistan team players got a place in IPL teams for this session. After all these players play more and more cricket then over the time this team will become even more stronger.

Tomorrow got a third one-day match between these two teams. I think this match also easily Afghanistan going to win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

Though the match between Zimbabwe versus Afghanistan didn't gained much importance. Many important things were taking place. Zimbabwe which was a first class team in the past now struggling hard to make a win. Afghanistan as a new entry to cricket in a short had improved much and progressing forward. Soon might get the entry into the top ten cricket team list.

Afghanistan won the second ODI by a whopping 54 runs. It is surprising that Zimbabwe, a full member team, is struggling to compete against Afghanistan, an associate team. This augurs well for competition in cricket as whole. Afghanistan, like other teams in the subcontinent, won this match through spin.

Afghanistan team is quite stronger compared to Zimbabwe. If I'm not wrong today five of the Afghanistan team players got a place in IPL teams for this session. After all these players play more and more cricket then over the time this team will become even more stronger.

Tomorrow got a third one-day match between these two teams. I think this match also easily Afghanistan going to win.
I think tomorrow game is going to end with one side match. Zim is not playing well, and they are in very poor form. Afghan is becoming more strong in recent games. They are good competitor to top 8 teams in cricket. Within a short time they will enter to international test cricket. I am 100% sure Afghan will win tomo match. If any unexpected result we get it's our bad luck that's it.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

Last night's game between Australia and Sri Lanka was very entertaining and great to watch even though my team Australia lost. That was a great knock by Gunaratne hitting the winning runs off the final ball of the match and scoring 84 not out. Congrats to Sri Lanka on winning the match and the series but people must remember this Australian team was a second rate team as most of the top players were not playing and are in India preparing for the up and coming test matches.
Really awestruck with the performance from Srilanka,they lost their 5th wicket for 40 runs and never thought they would score over 100 runs let alone win the match.The odds for Srilanka at that time was really huge and i really missed the chance this time around as i was in two minds looking at the odds they had when they lost their 5th wicket,since i am not familiar with the new SL team members i did not want to risk with a bet. Sad. One of the best come from behind win throughout their T20 matches and they wrapped up the series with the win .
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

Last night's game between Australia and Sri Lanka was very entertaining and great to watch even though my team Australia lost. That was a great knock by Gunaratne hitting the winning runs off the final ball of the match and scoring 84 not out. Congrats to Sri Lanka on winning the match and the series but people must remember this Australian team was a second rate team as most of the top players were not playing and are in India preparing for the up and coming test matches.
Really awestruck with the performance from Srilanka,they lost their 5th wicket for 40 runs and never thought they would score over 100 runs let alone win the match.The odds for Srilanka at that time was really huge and i really missed the chance this time around as i was in two minds looking at the odds they had when they lost their 5th wicket,since i am not familiar with the new SL team members i did not want to risk with a bet. Sad. One of the best come from behind win throughout their T20 matches and they wrapped up the series with the win .
When Sri Lanka was 40 for 5 then no one thinking that these guys can do this but happen its really one of best from these guys love to watch them they are doing stunning in last few twenty twenty matches beating South African at home was best for them as current Australian side is b team
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:59:30 PM

When Sri Lanka was 40 for 5 then no one thinking that these guys can do this but happen its really one of best from these guys love to watch them they are doing stunning in last few twenty twenty matches beating South African at home was best for them as current Australian side is b team

I agree as no one would of thought Sri Lanka would win being down 5/40 but they showed they can fight back and win even though it was Australia's B team. I agree that Sri Lanka's best win was when they beat South Africa which gave them great confidence coming into the Australia T20 series which they have now won.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:12:39 PM

In fact Zimbabwe  have financial problems to support their cricket team and may that can be the main reason that their performance has become so much worst. i think they need good coach which they cannot afford other wise they have good talent as in past their cricket team was a good good and so many good players played for Zimbabwe.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:00:59 AM

The third ODI has been scheduled between Zimbabwe and Afghanistan today. Zimbabwe will hope to win at least this match, after losing the first two. Afghanistan can no longer be call underdogs.  Smiley
Afghanistan will be on a high after a couple of their players being picked up for the IPL as well.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:35:44 PM

Did anybody follow the Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe match today? Afghanistan seem to have collapsed dramatically.
Afghanistan were cruising along at 114/5, chasing 129. They needed 16 runs from 24 overs to win.
They managed to lose their remaining 5 wickets before they could score those necessary runs.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:28:19 PM

Did anybody follow the Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe match today? Afghanistan seem to have collapsed dramatically.
Afghanistan were cruising along at 114/5, chasing 129. They needed 16 runs from 24 overs to win.
They managed to lose their remaining 5 wickets before they could score those necessary runs.
The big drama happened after losing 6th wickets in the afghan team. This is an unbelievable loss for Afghan, and also it is a unbelievable victory for Zimbabwe. Winning by 3 runs is really great because the target is very less it's just 130 runs from 50 overs. Well played Zimbabwe. From this win, this series is still alive. Now Afghan is lead by 2 - 1 in this series. Still, we have 2 more games left in this series.
chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

AUS vs. SL, 3rd T20 match, already Sri Lanka won this series by 2-0. So this game is just casual game. But for AUS this is important game if they lose this match SL will win this series by 3-0. I think SL will do whitewash in this series.

NZ vs. SA, 2nd ODI match, in this series SA lead by 1-0. I think this game also SA will win. Any other guess?
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:49:04 PM

The big drama happened after losing 6th wickets in the afghan team. This is an unbelievable loss for Afghan, and also it is a unbelievable victory for Zimbabwe. Winning by 3 runs is really great because the target is very less it's just 130 runs from 50 overs. Well played Zimbabwe. From this win, this series is still alive. Now Afghan is lead by 2 - 1 in this series. Still, we have 2 more games left in this series.
This was one of the best matches i have seen in a long time,defending just 130 runs in 50 over match and winning it by three runs is just awesome ,i really wonder what the odds were when Zimbabwe were all out for 129.Nobody expects this sort of turn around in the match.Afghanistan lost 5 wickets for 5 runs  Shocked.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:32:06 PM

New Zealand will be facing South Africa in their 2nd ODI and my prediction is South Africa to win the match as they are unbeaten in a very long time and since the match is played Christchurch i do expect a high scoring match and expects some fireworks from ABD as he just needs 50 runs to reach the 9000 club.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:50:54 PM

A very slow start from New Zealand as they lost their first wicket (Latham) with just 13 runs on the scoreboard. Currently the score is 39 runs and 10 over have passed. 40 overs to go. The good news for New Zealand fans is that Williamson and Brownlie are looking very good and I expect their partnership to make 50-100 runs at least.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:01:25 AM

A very slow start from New Zealand as they lost their first wicket (Latham) with just 13 runs on the scoreboard. Currently the score is 39 runs and 10 over have passed. 40 overs to go. The good news for New Zealand fans is that Williamson and Brownlie are looking very good and I expect their partnership to make 50-100 runs at least.

They have increased their scoring rate a bit. Score at the halfway mark is 123/2. They have wickets in hand and can accelerate during the slog overs. I think they should be happy with a score of 290-310.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:50:49 AM

They have increased their scoring rate a bit. Score at the halfway mark is 123/2. They have wickets in hand and can accelerate during the slog overs. I think they should be happy with a score of 290-310.

New Zeland made a decent score. They scored 289 runs with the loss of 4 wickets, and Ross Taylor scored a century. SA also bat well now the game is very interesting SA need 20 runs from 12 balls to win this match. NZ need 2 wickets to win this match. Who will win? Dwaine Pretorius is still batting scored 49 runs from just 25 balls. I think both teams have a chance to win this match let's see who will win.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:05:02 AM

New Zeland made a decent score. They scored 289 runs with the loss of 4 wickets, and Ross Taylor scored a century. SA also bat well now the game is very interesting SA need 20 runs from 12 balls to win this match. NZ need 2 wickets to win this match. Who will win? Dwaine Pretorius is still batting scored 49 runs from just 25 balls. I think both teams have a chance to win this match let's see who will win.

New Zealand won the match by 6 runs. it was an amazing game. Match went very exciting from the beginning last 5 overs it was excellent entertainment. SA lost the 9th wicket at 49th over here the match was turned to NZ. But great performance from both team. Congrats NZ.

AUS vs. SL, final T20 match is started SL opt to bowl first. AUS made 145/2, 16 overs completed. Let's see how much they score remaining 4 overs.
chris200x9
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

Australia vs. Sri Lanka, the 3rd T20 game finally AUS won by 41 runs in the final match. But Sri Lanka won this series by 2-1. Aus bat first and gave 188 runs target to Sri Lanka, Aus had a chance to make some more runs in this game, but middle orders failed to make a big score. SL players failed to make AUS whitewash in this series. Congrats Aus and SL.

Tomorrow big match is going to start b/w India vs. Austrailia 1st Test match at Pune, India. I think the home team will win this test.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

New Zealand won the match by 6 runs. it was an amazing game. Match went very exciting from the beginning last 5 overs it was excellent entertainment. SA lost the 9th wicket at 49th over here the match was turned to NZ. But great performance from both team. Congrats NZ.

AUS vs. SL, final T20 match is started SL opt to bowl first. AUS made 145/2, 16 overs completed. Let's see how much they score remaining 4 overs.
Both chasing teams couldn't do it . SA just lost by 6 runs and on other side Australia won by 41 runs ( But lost the series ) . SA did play well but loss of wickets at the end costed them the match but it was highly entertaining match.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:53:52 PM

Australia vs. Sri Lanka, the 3rd T20 game finally AUS won by 41 runs in the final match. But Sri Lanka won this series by 2-1. Aus bat first and gave 188 runs target to Sri Lanka, Aus had a chance to make some more runs in this game, but middle orders failed to make a big score. SL players failed to make AUS whitewash in this series. Congrats Aus and SL.

Tomorrow big match is going to start b/w India vs. Austrailia 1st Test match at Pune, India. I think the home team will win this test.
Yes, Indians are strong in this match, they are playing superbly in since the last couple of months, and in Test criekct, they are number one. The captain is in tremendous form. He made back to back a double century from last 4 series. And Aus team also played well in practise match. Yes, we see good fight b/s these two teams. I will go with live betting.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 04:01:35 AM

Yeah finally Australia won a T20 game against Sri Lanka in the 3 match series and yeah Australia had a big chance to make 200+ runs but the middle order collapsed badly for 4/10 runs.

The 1st test starts in a matter of minutes against India and Australia. Australia won the toss and has elected to bat so it will be interesting to see how well they bat on this pitch which will suite the spin bowlers. Also it will be interesting to see if Australia has learned anything from their tour of Sri Lanka last year where they lost 3-0.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 [468] 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: