Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:14:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587786 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 11:14:02 AM

Australia bowled really well and Nathan Lyon picked 8 wickets to restricted the famed Indian batsmen once again for just 189 runs,i think this is one of the best bowling performance from a visiting bowler and India is falling into the trap they created.I wish Australia could win this match and score a pretty good lead in the first innings and fold them out again.
Aus are batting well too. Already they made 40 runs for the day without losing a single wicket while India lost wickets too quickly. The pitch wasn't too flat and bad to play on and after winning the toss, they could have managed to put up a decent score of atleast 250. Aussies own this match now and deserve to win this game. Lyon's 8 wickets were terrific and he took wickets of all the big players Kholi, Rahane, Rahul, Jadeja.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

India seems to be in a heap of trouble now. They have lost 4 wickets and have just scored 131 runs. With K.Nair and Rahul batting, I dont see much experience in these batsmen and there's a good chance that one of them gets out sooner rather than later. While I predict that, its a great opportunity for them to show that they are the future of Indian cricket.

Indian players are not able to face the spinners of Australia , dont know what happened but this new team of young players are not able to perform in the home ground and performing so bad that too against spinners. This test is also mostly going towards Australia win as India are 187/7 Only KL Rahul have scored high balance everyone got out below 25 runs Now we have to see what India are going to score and how they are going to bowl.

South Africa Bowled well and got all out NZ for 149 and finished the match in 33 overs with 4 wickets loosing by this they have won the odi series.
Its really strange for me also what happen to Indian batting line up they completely fail to face Australian spinners in last three innings they are completely dominating without any problem Australia done great work with this now commanding in this second test also Indians under pressure need some hard work for fight back if Ashwin and Jadeja fail to stop them then they will down and out
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:26:16 PM

Guys, I am backing India deep...
can india comeback from this situation or I should opt  for cashout?
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

I think it is very difficult for India to win the match from this position. The only way they can hope is for a low scoring match. Unless they restrict Australia to less than 150 (which looks difficult, especially seeing the way the openers are playing), India can kiss this match goodbye.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

If you can get out without cutting looses I definitely would advise you to do it without any further delay, I think team India has suffered a confidence loss and they will be beaten and beaten really badly that's evident. The ever dependent Kohli is not performing, except Rahul no one stood up. Australia is exploiting the situation very well, and my money is on Australia to go for a clean sweep, they are dearly missing their ex Captain. I think some players will be facing the ex, and it's about time some are dropped. Any one playing on India move your bet on Australia.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:53:53 PM

I don't believe in India anymore ( in this match ) as Bangalore is a great batting pitch and Aussies will manage to score big in their first innings according to me . If India doesn't succeed in taking Warner wicket by lunch then it would be very difficult for India to restrict Aussies to 200 or less.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:04:07 PM

I don't believe in India anymore ( in this match ) as Bangalore is a great batting pitch and Aussies will manage to score big in their first innings according to me . If India doesn't succeed in taking Warner wicket by lunch then it would be very difficult for India to restrict Aussies to 200 or less.
In this case I agree with you because Australian spinners doing one of best performance in this series now if India need to do some extra ordinary effort to restrict them if they fail to do then this match is also going to end in four days with Indian defeat which could be disaster for home fans
wowok

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:20:43 PM

India is now paying for their shit words as Harbajan sing said " Australia will lose this series by 3-0 if they play very well,otherwise they will lose at 4-0"
Now look how Australia replied to their words.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

Once again the famed Indian batting line up struggled in front of Australian spinners ,what a performance from the Aussies to restrict India once again for less than 200 runs and in returns started their innings really carefully and reached 40 runs without the loss of a wicket.I do think Australia will build a good lead in the first innings and will restrict India for a low score in the second innings and they will chase a low total in the fourth innings and win the game.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:19:48 PM

Like I have been saying here Australia are a completely different team now and have a lot of confidence to take on India at home. No one here gave Australia any hope at the start of the series but now I'm sure they have changed their minds after once again Australia has put in a great performance against a great batting side playing at home. Congrats to Nathan Lyon on getting 8 wickets in the 1st innings and will most likely get 10 wickets for the match and maybe Man of the match. Australia are in a dominate position right now and the danger man Warner is still there. If Australia are able to make 400+ runs in the 1st innings then I think they can go on and win the match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:22:36 PM

Like I have been saying here Australia are a completely different team now and have a lot of confidence to take on India at home. No one here gave Australia any hope at the start of the series but now I'm sure they have changed their minds after once again Australia has put in a great performance against a great batting side playing at home. Congrats to Nathan Lyon on getting 8 wickets in the 1st innings and will most likely get 10 wickets for the match and maybe Man of the match. Australia are in a dominate position right now and the danger man Warner is still there. If Australia are able to make 400+ runs in the 1st innings then I think they can go on and win the match.
Fist session could be very crucial for both teams because if they fail to break partnership then its completely Australian match but if Ashwin and Jadeja done some magic then hope we have some good fight from both sides Warner need to stay on crease as long as he can for win this test very easily
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:28:47 PM

India seems to be in a heap of trouble now. They have lost 4 wickets and have just scored 131 runs. With K.Nair and Rahul batting, I dont see much experience in these batsmen and there's a good chance that one of them gets out sooner rather than later. While I predict that, its a great opportunity for them to show that they are the future of Indian cricket.

Indian players are not able to face the spinners of Australia , dont know what happened but this new team of young players are not able to perform in the home ground and performing so bad that too against spinners. This test is also mostly going towards Australia win as India are 187/7 Only KL Rahul have scored high balance everyone got out below 25 runs Now we have to see what India are going to score and how they are going to bowl.

South Africa Bowled well and got all out NZ for 149 and finished the match in 33 overs with 4 wickets loosing by this they have won the odi series.
Its really strange for me also what happen to Indian batting line up they completely fail to face Australian spinners in last three innings they are completely dominating without any problem Australia done great work with this now commanding in this second test also Indians under pressure need some hard work for fight back if Ashwin and Jadeja fail to stop them then they will down and out

Ya it is true that if Ashwin and Jadeja if wont be to take wickets and keep australia under 250 score then surely it is something wrong with the team players as the main strength of Indian team was playing against spinners very smoothly but now we are seeing that they are behaving like when Australia or England have been playing against spinners.

My view is that this game also Australia will win it if they are able to score above 300+ in first innings
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:42:59 PM

Fist session could be very crucial for both teams because if they fail to break partnership then its completely Australian match but if Ashwin and Jadeja done some magic then hope we have some good fight from both sides Warner need to stay on crease as long as he can for win this test very easily

Yes I agree but even if Warner does go out early in the 1st session, Australia still have Smith to come in which he has shown in the last test match that he is in top form making a hundred on a difficult pitch to bat on. This pitch seems to be playing well so I can see Smith batting well once again. Handscomb has also been in pretty good form lately and I think Shaun Marsh is a better player at number 4 then opening the batting so Australia still has some fire power when it comes to batting after Warner. It will all depend on how well India bowl later on today and they need to hold their catches if they have any chance to win this test match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:30:41 AM

Ya it is true that if Ashwin and Jadeja if wont be to take wickets and keep australia under 250 score then surely it is something wrong with the team players as the main strength of Indian team was playing against spinners very smoothly but now we are seeing that they are behaving like when Australia or England have been playing against spinners.

My view is that this game also Australia will win it if they are able to score above 300+ in first innings

I think they will score much more, although a lead of 100 will be sufficient for them to win this match. Their openers were solid in the last session of yesterday. India will have to do really well to bowl them out quickly.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:29:11 AM

I think they will score much more, although a lead of 100 will be sufficient for them to win this match. Their openers were solid in the last session of yesterday. India will have to do really well to bowl them out quickly.

This is a good show from the Australian team. In both test matches until now they are dominating and never allowed India to dominate them. It is well-controlled game for them, and mostly they will win this match also with significant margins. Before the test series, old Indian players were giving so many statements about the series now results are entirely opposite.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

India were able to get the danger man Warner out for under 50 runs but next in is another danger man in Smith who is taking his time to get in on this pitch. If Australia can bat all day today I think they will go on to win this test match and there for can't lose the series. It's still very early and anything can happen but if Australia can get through this first session then it will be easy batting later on. India need some quick wickets if they have any shot of restricting Australia to under 300 runs.

imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:32:34 AM

India were able to get the danger man Warner out for under 50 runs but next in is another danger man in Smith who is taking his time to get in on this pitch. If Australia can bat all day today I think they will go on to win this test match and there for can't lose the series. It's still very early and anything can happen but if Australia can get through this first session then it will be easy batting later on. India need some quick wickets if they have any shot of restricting Australia to under 300 runs.
I can bet on Australia and also on total runs in 1st innings.No doubt that odd are really nice right now if you bet on money line Australia.Surely an easy match for Aussies as they managed to score 72/1 and still 9 wickets left.
Predicting the 1st innings total would be 400+
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:46:58 AM

I can bet on Australia and also on total runs in 1st innings.No doubt that odd are really nice right now if you bet on money line Australia.Surely an easy match for Aussies as they managed to score 72/1 and still 9 wickets left.
Predicting the 1st innings total would be 400+

Although Australia have lost only 2 wickets, the pitch is not easy to bat on. 400+ seems to be a far cry from this wicket. I would bet on Australia scoring not more than 250 in their first innings.
soyab0007

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:02:15 AM

India using the spin-pace combination to good effect here because Umesh Yadav is at his best concentrating on a probing line and length, using reverse swing, but not sacrificing his pace. In a team where the spinners more often than not grab the headlines, Umesh Yadav's contributions cannot be underestimated.
soyab0007

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:29:49 AM

This is why test cricket is so fascinating. Battle out tough situations, hang in when it is difficult and there might be opportunity beyond
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: