Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572435 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:16:01 AM

I don't think trump can fulfill half the promises that he made but I'll still vote for him.

A lot of people are voting for him for the same reason. For some, it's a "values vote"; for others, a "half a loaf is better than none" vote. Contrary to the impression you get from the Internet, there doesn't seem to be much of a cult of personality around Donald Trump. His rallies are more like a football game, where everyone "feels the excitement" but more-or-less calms down after the show is over.
Simply because they were never angry, unhinged people from the start... Just regular folks tired to be lied to.

Sounds right.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:19:38 AM

I don't think trump can fulfill half the promises that he made but I'll still vote for him.

A lot of people are voting for him for the same reason. For some, it's a "values vote"; for others, a "half a loaf is better than none" vote. Contrary to the impression you get from the Internet, there doesn't seem to be much of a cult of personality around Donald Trump. His rallies are more like a football game, where everyone "feels the excitement" but more-or-less calms down after the show is over.
Simply because they were never angry, unhinged people from the start... Just regular folks tired to be lied to.

Sounds right.

Look. If you don't have enough money to pay income taxes, quit. They can have all the paperwork on the books. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't pay.

As soon as the money dries up, the whole political scene will dry up right along with it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:50:32 AM

Sounds right.
An interesting perspective.  "No 'cult of personality' around Trump."  I intend to vote for Trump, and certainly always viewed him as a sort of B grade media star.   If there is a 'cult of personality' I don't know where it is or how to find it.

Let's examine that.  Is there a Miley Cyrus 'cult of personality?'

Yep.  http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/miley-cyrus
One hot babe there, whatever you think of her.

Is there a Donald Trump fan club?  Looks like a couple efforts to start one since he got active in the 2016 elections.  But none have been successful.

I personally am NOT seeing the understood narcissic personality of Trump as being conductive to creating a cult of personality.   By contrast the essential beauty and musical art of Cyrus (regardless of whether behind it lies a personality equally narcissic as Trump) obviously could create "fans."

I'm seeing people attracted to vote for a guy that simply said he'd "make America great again" and who said he "doesn't owe any favors to special interests."

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 12:59:01 AM

Sounds right.
An interesting perspective.  "No 'cult of personality' around Trump."  I intend to vote for Trump, and certainly always viewed him as a sort of B grade media star.   If there is a 'cult of personality' I don't know where it is or how to find it.

What I'm suggesting also, is that the howls about Trump becoming another Mussolini are just pearl-clutching hysterics (or cynical smear-mongering.) By my lights, the biggest "risk" with Donald Trump is that he'll let his ego get the better of him, decide to "grow in office" and proclaim, "Everyone in Washington D.C. loves me!"

He doing so would just make him a so-called RINO while in office. That's not much of a danger to the United States, in my opinion.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:35:33 AM

Sounds right.

What I'm suggesting also, is that the howls about Trump becoming another Mussolini are just pearl-clutching hysterics (or cynical smear-mongering.) By my lights, the biggest "risk" with Donald Trump is that he'll let his ego get the better of him, decide to "grow in office" and proclaim, "Everyone in Washington D.C. loves me!"

He doing so would just make him a so-called RINO while in office. That's not much of a danger to the United States, in my opinion.
Of course, he could grow in stature in office.

The only POTUS I have seen shrink in office was Obama.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:23:13 AM

Man that would be something. I have never seen politics like what we're seeing now it's like the super bowl of politics.

And still some people wonder why our world is shit and is crashing down. I think the whole reason is in this sentence.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

Man that would be something. I have never seen politics like what we're seeing now it's like the super bowl of politics.

And still some people wonder why our world is shit and is crashing down. I think the whole reason is in this sentence.

Some countries create nothing and ask, ask, ask, then complain, then ask for more. That's is one of the many reasons. It has been happening way before TRUMP was even born.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:53:41 PM

Most of the business-style plans that Trump has suggested are fairly simple to implement.

Many do not even require new laws.  They just require using existing law as written.

So this is quite different than massive government schemes, such as those of Saunders.  Those would never make it through a Republican Congress and Senate.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:55:51 PM

SIKHS AND MUSLIMS Hold Rally in DC in Support of DONALD J. TRUMP

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/sikhs-and-muslims-hold-dc-rally-for-donald-trump/

Smiley Wink Smiley

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:09:56 PM

Some countries create nothing and ask, ask, ask, then complain, then ask for more. That's is one of the many reasons. It has been happening way before TRUMP was even born.

Could we know wtf you're talking about and what's the link with Trump?

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mainpmf

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:11:00 PM

Most of the business-style plans that Trump has suggested are fairly simple to implement.

Many do not even require new laws.  They just require using existing law as written.

So this is quite different than massive government schemes, such as those of Saunders.  Those would never make it through a Republican Congress and Senate.

Cause Trump suggested things? He has a political program somewhere? Damn the little kiddo! Why didn't he show it then?

Truckcoin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:46:06 PM

Cause Trump suggested things? He has a political program somewhere? Damn the little kiddo! Why didn't he show it then?

Some people are too lazy to click on the TRUMP website to learn by themselves. They ask, ask, ask, then complain about it, then ask for more, just like some beggar countries...

mainpmf

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:00:20 PM

Some people are too lazy to click on the TRUMP website to learn by themselves. They ask, ask, ask, then complain about it, then ask for more, just like some beggar countries...

AHAHAHAHAH!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin

You mean his "program" is the list of 6 positions on his website?

His whole program as a POTUS is a 6 pages document talking mainly about immigration and taxes? Whaou you scared me I thought he had a real program ^^

Truckcoin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:05:17 PM

His whole program as a POTUS is a 6 pages document talking mainly about immigration and taxes? Whaou you scared me I thought he had a real program ^^

TRUMP is love. Love of America. Nothing scary about that. At least you visited his website and took all the time in the world to learn more about him.

For this I thank you.
 Smiley

mainpmf

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:06:34 PM

TRUMP is love. Love of America. Nothing scary about that. At least you visited his website and took all the time in the world to learn more about him.

For this I thank you.
 Smiley

Yeah and as usual you don't answer to any question.

I like how when we point out the incoherence in your arguments you just ignore them...

Truckcoin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:07:56 PM

For this I thank you.
 Smiley

I like how when we point out the incoherence in your arguments you just ignore them...

Do you believe TRUMP supporters are ignorant and stupid?

mainpmf

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:09:43 PM

For this I thank you.
 Smiley

I believe most of them are. But it doesn't mean anything as I believe most people are stupid and ignorant. Not sure Trump supporters are more ignorant and stupid than the rest of the population. Why?

Truckcoin

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:12:59 PM

For this I thank you.
 Smiley

Well, at least it's not really long to look at his "program". That's the good point.

The bad point is that his program is empty. So fucking empty it's unbelievable. Not only empty but also stupid. He keeps saying you gotta lower each and every tax, rise the military fundings, and decrease the debt.

So, more expenses, less income. How do you diminish the debt exactly?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:22:33 PM

For this I thank you.
 Smiley

I believe most of them are. But it doesn't mean anything as I believe most people are stupid and ignorant. Not sure Trump supporters are more ignorant and stupid than the rest of the population. Why?

ALL of them reject the lies they've been fed to. TRUMP is far from perfect, but a bought politician he is not. This movement is not about TRUMP, but what he can stop. If you are a pure republican and you support the establishment then TRUMP is a mortal danger.

Up like TRUMP is about the awakening of We The People. The same phenomenon is happening with the bern victims, but it is We The "Feed Me" People. It not so much they are in love with bernie, they realized something really disturbing happened to their party.

The uni-party is a sad reality. Every time the Tea Party believed in someone, as in rubio for example, they voted for a back stabber.

Are those people stupid and ignorant? You believe so. I don't.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:32:49 PM

ALL of them reject the lies they've been fed to. TRUMP is far from perfect, but a bought politician he is not. This movement is not about TRUMP, but what he can stop. If you are a pure republican and you support the establishment then TRUMP is a mortal danger.

Up like TRUMP is about the awakening of We The People. The same phenomenon is happening with the bern victims, but it is We The "Feed Me" People. It not so much they are in love with bernie, they realized something really disturbing happened to their party.

The uni-party is a sad reality. Every time the Tea Party believed in someone, as in rubio for example, they voted for a back stabber.

Are those people stupid and ignorant? You believe so. I don't.

Thanks Yoda. you think that? Then please explain me why the banks aren't putting the 500 millions they prepared in the battle to make fight Trump?
Don't think he made a deal with them?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: