Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417150 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:17:36 PM

no, i don't think so, but i think it will "accompany" USD more like now, and it will become more and more popular

Well, although bitcoin very special on the internet, but I also do not believe that bitcoin could replace one of the world's currencies, especially the dollar. Well, bitcoin can be compared with gold, but with the dollar. it is because bitcoin has a very high price. so, I feel that bitcoin only be a viable alternative.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:36:31 PM

no, i don't think so, but i think it will "accompany" USD more like now, and it will become more and more popular

Well, although bitcoin very special on the internet, but I also do not believe that bitcoin could replace one of the world's currencies, especially the dollar. Well, bitcoin can be compared with gold, but with the dollar. it is because bitcoin has a very high price. so, I feel that bitcoin only be a viable alternative.

Indeed, bitcoin can always work as an alternative, because we all know that no government would let their citizens use a currency that is not in their control because if they do this they will lose control on a part of their economy, and they wont like that to happen nor they will let it happen.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:21:32 PM

Indeed, bitcoin can always work as an alternative, because we all know that no government would let their citizens use a currency that is not in their control because if they do this they will lose control on a part of their economy, and they wont like that to happen nor they will let it happen.

Bitcoin is compared to gold in terms of potencial earnings, as well risk associated into both investments. Bitcoin will never replace any currencie, because makes no sense a country loose its currencie to get into bitcoin, its a limited currencie and not all people would be able to get it over time. Some countries can make their own crypto coin to replace their fiat, besides those i doubt is going to happen.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:37:36 PM

But currently we all know that everyone is using USD as international currency for all of our international affairs for which some countries like to have their own currency so a competition is there and for removing that competition there need a currency which will not have any single nation owner but will be the currency of everyone.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:47:51 PM

But currently we all know that everyone is using USD as international currency for all of our international affairs for which some countries like to have their own currency so a competition is there and for removing that competition there need a currency which will not have any single nation owner but will be the currency of everyone.
But the state that bitcoin will never replace dollar soon is really true.  It needs government in different country to acknowledge bitcoin and at the same time the US of A  needs to accept bitcoin as their national currency which is impossible to happen.  So bitcoin replacing USD is just a fantasy.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:09:07 PM

But why exactly? I don't think that it is logical for you to think that bitcoin and USD should always be "good buddies" and that is the only way that bitcoin will keep thriving and keep gaining in its price and value.

It is exactly the opposite, to achieve widespread adoption, you actually need USD to collapse and then bitcoin can take over.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:58:47 PM

But why exactly? I don't think that it is logical for you to think that bitcoin and USD should always be "good buddies" and that is the only way that bitcoin will keep thriving and keep gaining in its price and value.

It is exactly the opposite, to achieve widespread adoption, you actually need USD to collapse and then bitcoin can take over.

They can be good buddies as the state will just declare that bitcoin is going to be another medium of payment or currency. But it can't be the primary one for USD will be always on the top. It is just kind of alternative way of paying and by using it a lot of opportunities will come out but still it is not going to be possible that bitcoin will replace dollar.
Bitcoin is always just good as alternative payment mode and i think they can not replace dollar because bitcoin is working only in the internet so you can send if you do not have internet in your place.. unlike dollar that you can deal anytime or anyware just to exchange it if you want..
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:59:36 AM

Maybe someday bitcoin will replace dollar, but not soon. It will takes a long time to replace dollar, because many people still don't know about bitcoin and bitcoin itself not popular in some country too. Bitcoin can replace dollar if all people know about bitcoin.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:36:43 AM

Maybe someday bitcoin will replace dollar, but not soon. It will takes a long time to replace dollar, because many people still don't know about bitcoin and bitcoin itself not popular in some country too. Bitcoin can replace dollar if all people know about bitcoin.
Not even someday because it's not gonna happen. Dollar is very popular which is back by the government so it cannot be replace by bitcoin. It's not the main currency but an alternative only.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:38:34 AM

i think it would never replace the dollar because we all know that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it could be digital currency. we can have bitcoin via investing our money from it thats why we have bitcoin wallet . and we used it for faster transactions but if you're talking about being disapperance of dollar because of bitcoin is so impossible because government will never let it happen.
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:37:56 AM

well i don"t think that bitcoin can replace dollar not now and not later but they can only make it equal to dollar because that is their national money and also the world currency so it will really be difficult for bitcoin to replace dollar,bitcoin can only be use for exchange and buying of thing online because it "s a digital currency.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 10:49:21 AM

i think it would never replace the dollar because we all know that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it could be digital currency. we can have bitcoin via investing our money from it thats why we have bitcoin wallet . and we used it for faster transactions but if you're talking about being disapperance of dollar because of bitcoin is so impossible because government will never let it happen.
Yes it will not replace dollar but we already use  bitcoin now as international currency,  I think there's no problem replacing it or not as long as we can use it in any country.
vegito

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:03:26 AM

In fact it does not make much sense to think that Bitcoin will replace dollar soon. The number of people with knowledge about this technology, or even related topics such as per-to-per technologies, it's still a low number.
I think one of the main obstacles to be overcome is to make people understand that Bitcoin is money, it's something serious and valuable, not a quick rich scheme.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:23:09 PM

yes it is infact a digital alternative to fiat currency.Bitcoin will not replace any currencies in the world and it is not meant to replace anything.But the valuation is the most important thing and with the current price we cannot even compare the two.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:26:05 AM

yes it is infact a digital alternative to fiat currency.Bitcoin will not replace any currencies in the world and it is not meant to replace anything.But the valuation is the most important thing and with the current price we cannot even compare the two.
it's just crazy to have a global currency with value over $750 per 1 bitcoin
the situation if then bitcoin replacing dollar looks impossible
i can't avoid that nothing impossible , but on this one i really doubt
it's required hundred years to be able do replacing the super strong currency like dollar.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:25:03 AM

Can't imagine if the dollar replaced bitcoin. Not good that we have but quite the mess. I think there may be currency could replace the dollar, because as the main currency for transactions of the world.
chouaieb

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 01:49:11 AM

Can't imagine if the dollar replaced bitcoin. Not good that we have but quite the mess. I think there may be currency could replace the dollar, because as the main currency for transactions of the world.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:36:13 AM

The world would not be in order if that happens, there will be chaos everywhere because no one will control us and we cannot be controlled. That's something should not happen now and in the future.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 09:43:41 AM

it's just crazy to have a global currency with value over $750 per 1 bitcoin
the situation if then bitcoin replacing dollar looks impossible
i can't avoid that nothing impossible , but on this one i really doubt
it's required hundred years to be able do replacing the super strong currency like dollar.

What about $0.0000075 for 1 satoshi then?

Doesn't cut it either? But Bitcoin hasn't yet become a global currency, so we don't know how much one satoshi might cost then, right? But would it be just as crazy to have a global currency with a value of 1 dollar per 1 satoshi? And would the dollar itself matter anything at all then at this value of Bitcoin?

The super strong Roman Empire collapsed eventually, so why do you think that the dollar will be immortal?

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:26:59 AM

It is impossible, bitcoin not yet popular than dollar. While the influence of the dollar is very strong. so, the cast of mind bitcoin will replace dollar.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: