Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417152 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:56:23 AM

No i dont think that bitcoin will be replaced by fiat anyhow .as fiat s value is even much more popular and bitcoin will never ever fullfill the global population .and there s only a limit of only 21 million which in my sense is pretty less in the sense.
It is possible for the future as long as all of people will consider bitcoin as a digital money. Like your money in the bank it so possible as the time passed by our technology will upgraded so it is possible to pay your things using bitcoin or QR code so I think there are big possibilities of the bitcoin replace the dollar as international money. Smiley
Dollar is a legal currency but bitcoin is not, that reality alone will already tell us that they are not in the same side. Dollar will always be a dominant above other currency based on my opinion, and bitcoin is just another form of payment system online that is not govern by an official and we are just making it to successful like what is happening now.

If the government will make this illegal, the power of bitcoin will decrease along with it's popularity but I totally believe it will not be lose in the circulation.

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:03:53 AM

No i dont think that bitcoin will be replaced by fiat anyhow .as fiat s value is even much more popular and bitcoin will never ever fullfill the global population .and there s only a limit of only 21 million which in my sense is pretty less in the sense.

It may not replace dollar but with the fulfillment of the global population it is possible that bitcoin will be recognized all over the world.

Even those poor countries, as long as there are people who are into internet still they will get a chance to know bitcoin.

And with the limit of bitcoin, that is making it more good because the lesser supply in the market, that will make the value higher.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:50:31 AM

It may not replace dollar but with the fulfillment of the global population it is possible that bitcoin will be recognized all over the world.

Even those poor countries, as long as there are people who are into internet still they will get a chance to know bitcoin.

And with the limit of bitcoin, that is making it more good because the lesser supply in the market, that will make the value higher.
You definitely see bitcoin as a way of investment, it does not be that way for other people as there are two ways to use bitcoin, we can make it as investment and currency at the same time. I believe every investor learns how to spend also, but with poor countries, they simply cannot enjoy it as a currency since in the area there's not much of a business that accepts bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:42:50 AM

You definitely see bitcoin as a way of investment, it does not be that way for other people as there are two ways to use bitcoin, we can make it as investment and currency at the same time. I believe every investor learns how to spend also, but with poor countries, they simply cannot enjoy it as a currency since in the area there's not much of a business that accepts bitcoin.
Last time I checked even people from 1st world counties have an issie with establishments not accepting bitcoin as payment. Even in third world countries, you can use bitcoin as payment as long as you're buying from an online store. Regular sellers don't use bitcoins so you have to find online stores that accept bitcoin first. This is not a problem at all since you can convert your bitcoins to paypal funds and almost every online store accepts it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:58:30 PM

You're right. But bitcoins is becoming popular now and who knows bitcoins will replace fiat currency but it will take time for that because in some countries bitcoins are banned so maybe there is no way for bitcoins to replace the fiat of the said country

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:01:40 PM

No, Bitcoin will not replace Dollars. Bitcoin only will be a secondary payment option since most of people in the world even dont know to operate a computer in developing countries.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:58:13 PM

No, Bitcoin will not replace Dollars. Bitcoin only will be a secondary payment option since most of people in the world even dont know to operate a computer in developing countries.

I agree with you but to some extent; currently bitcoin will continue to walk in the shadows of the US dollar as a secondary option but it will get to a time ( maybe generations after us) that everyone will be knowledgeable in computing and familiar with making online transactions; at that point it might be possible for bitcoins to replace the US dollar or any fiat.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 03:29:15 PM

Bitcoin has already replaced dollar in the deal of world’s most expensive pizaa so there are many bitcoin users who prefer bitcoin over dollar or other fiat currencies but I don’t think bitcoin will vanish the dollar or any other fiat currency. On individual level, bitcoin has already replaced our fiat currencies (at least online).
Ismay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:12:12 PM

Bitcoin has already replaced dollar in the deal of world’s most expensive pizaa so there are many bitcoin users who prefer bitcoin over dollar or other fiat currencies but I don’t think bitcoin will vanish the dollar or any other fiat currency. On individual level, bitcoin has already replaced our fiat currencies (at least online).

Nowadays, 1 bitcoin can buy you 100 pizza. So the bitcoin has risen 1 million time.s
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:31:10 PM

Nah this is not possible, the bitcoin is in fact on a good way but the dollar is still way bigger and the bitcoin also need it so for this time it will not happen, maybe in the far future.
but sometime i think bitcoin can be replace dollar soon because bitcoin adopting is increasing too much faster than dollar around the world a lot of people investing their money in bitcoin and bitcoin is very much useful currency.
At some countries people does store their local currencie into dollars, that is less volatil then their currencie. Bitcoin is used with the main interest of make money with the changes it has, and there isnt any best coin to try get an easy profit without taking several risks. Bitcoin is just another option to those wich does make a lot of transactions online, since its low cost, easy to use and huge potencial to grow over time.

Yup, indeed at first everyone using the dollar as a place to invest or safeguard their money from shifting or a decrease in the price of the currency of the country they came from. But for now most who've known them migrated more and bitcoin started to give a good effect to everyone using bitcoin. The dollar is indeed better, however if seen from all points of view then bitcoin is much better than all the stuff that is in dollars. And you're absolutely right, that growth will be high bitcoin
to i think bitcoin is not going replace bitcoin in near future, as USD is one of the most popular currency of the world and almost all the people of the world are using dollar but it does not change any other currency in to USD.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:11:45 PM

Bitcoin may become an alternative to the dollar and if we are very positive about its development it may even become the dominant currency but it cannot replace the dollar because the U.S. government is never going to adopt it as the official currency for the United States.
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:56:24 AM

Bitcoin may become an alternative to the dollar and if we are very positive about its development it may even become the dominant currency but it cannot replace the dollar because the U.S. government is never going to adopt it as the official currency for the United States.

Indeed but it cannot take over the dollar, that is just not possible, the dollar is way too powerful and will also be more than ever in the upcoming years.
Catlonid

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:42:12 AM

Indeed but it cannot take over the dollar, that is just not possible, the dollar is way too powerful and will also be more than ever in the upcoming years.
Agree wit your opinion because bitcoin is not familiar in my country, only a few people who know bitcoin. and in my country bitcoin is not used in daily life. Bitcoin is impossible to replace dollar, but still collecting bitcoin because bitcoin can be exchange to other currency which can be used in daily life.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:00:36 AM

Agree wit your opinion because bitcoin is not familiar in my country, only a few people who know bitcoin. and in my country bitcoin is not used in daily life. Bitcoin is impossible to replace dollar, but still collecting bitcoin because bitcoin can be exchange to other currency which can be used in daily life.
Even if it will be popular in our country it still has no capacity to replace our own currency, the government has all the power to prevent that from happening.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

Nah this is not possible, the bitcoin is in fact on a good way but the dollar is still way bigger and the bitcoin also need it so for this time it will not happen, maybe in the far future.
but sometime i think bitcoin can be replace dollar soon because bitcoin adopting is increasing too much faster than dollar around the world a lot of people investing their money in bitcoin and bitcoin is very much useful currency.
At some countries people does store their local currencie into dollars, that is less volatil then their currencie. Bitcoin is used with the main interest of make money with the changes it has, and there isnt any best coin to try get an easy profit without taking several risks. Bitcoin is just another option to those wich does make a lot of transactions online, since its low cost, easy to use and huge potencial to grow over time.

Yup, indeed at first everyone using the dollar as a place to invest or safeguard their money from shifting or a decrease in the price of the currency of the country they came from. But for now most who've known them migrated more and bitcoin started to give a good effect to everyone using bitcoin. The dollar is indeed better, however if seen from all points of view then bitcoin is much better than all the stuff that is in dollars. And you're absolutely right, that growth will be high bitcoin
We do know that some people are not really putting in bitcoin there money, despite of the reality that we know how profitable investing with bitcoin, we are still hesitant to put all our money with bitcoin as the risk still exist and we do not want that one day when bad things happen we lose everything that we temporarily have enjoyed.
It depends on the risk you are willing to take, putting all your money in bitcoin is risky but if the fiat of your country is in free fall then you may take your chances despite the risk, If for example you live in Venezuela taking the risk of investing everything in bitcoin may be way better than to keep your fiat.
Supebox

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:53:38 PM

Even if it will be popular in our country it still has no capacity to replace our own currency, the government has all the power to prevent that from happening.

Indeed this is true, the banks and the government is  way too powerful and will never let this happen without any doubts!
comrades

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

Impossible to happen cause the circumstances is it will change global economic processes. US government won't allow that even other countries.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:52:33 PM

Impossible to happen cause the circumstances is it will change global economic processes. US government won't allow that even other countries.
But if the usage of bitcoin started to accepted in more than 50% of the world financial affairs then no one will have the power to stop the bitcoin to become the number global currency and then it will be able to easily replace dollar.
mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

But if the usage of bitcoin started to accepted in more than 50% of the world financial affairs then no one will have the power to stop the bitcoin to become the number global currency and then it will be able to easily replace dollar.
This wont happen anytime, im sorry to be the one to give the bad news, bitcoin can achieve 99% worlwilde but wont replace dollar from its position, be sure of that, bitcoin has limits, and as soon the mine ends, we will see how it will be handle, till that time bitcoin keeps growing and achieve bigger values. But if we change fees to keep the miners bitcoin should reach 10000 dollars or more, but no more coins and no more halving will occur will be simple demand and supply with a minimum value of bitcoin.
tabas

Activity: 3038
Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:39:39 AM

It may not happen as of now but look on how US government is very interested to check the database of transactions of coinbase. Surely they are only interested to profit out of bitcoins transaction but out of that they will realize if they are going to adopt bitcoin sooner or later. Big profit is possible to come to them, but that will be long time before it happens.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: