Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:28:36 PM

Or you can currently sell it for more than you paid Wink

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xblackbytesx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:13:41 PM

I heard a LOT of bad stories about BFL.
The year long "pre-orders"... the overstated GH/s...
I think they make pretty awesome products but business wise I'd probably never do business with them.
These ASIC makes need to approach their customers with the same kind of professionalism that they put into their products.
andydrew

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:41:53 PM

I heard a LOT of bad stories about BFL.
The year long "pre-orders"... the overstated GH/s...
I think they make pretty awesome products but business wise I'd probably never do business with them.
These ASIC makes need to approach their customers with the same kind of professionalism that they put into their products.
The stupidly long pre-orders threw that whole idea out of the window for me, now it seems too late  to bother with BTC mining at all I jumped on the bandwagon at the wrong time! I believe it's a good thing I've got into mining litecoins, it seems like the way forward right now. Those ASIC miners and block erupters cannot be used, so no waiting about and loosing money for me Smiley
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:05:57 PM

I do have a jally, and is not going to make me rich...but when added to the 30 erupters and 2 blades that I also have, it is turning a small but nice profit.
Lucky for me I bought all when the price was lower, and now I could sell all miners for 3 times what I paid....but at the moment they pay for themselves every 5-6 weeks.

There is money to be made....provided the exchange rate holds. But with all the extra interest, there will be turbulent times ahead.

Litecoin? Sure, it is profitable again. AMD GPUs are selling out in all flavours it seems Smiley

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Justy

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:54:28 PM

I myself was VERY excited about those BFL SC things (http://www.butterflylabs.com/products/), but it sounded too good to be true. I was one step before pre-ordering the Mini Rig 'SC' for just $30k, which could deliver 1TH/s (update -> 1.5 TH/s according to the website now!). You know what? Bullshit.

Is butterfly labs mining with those ASICs at the moment? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110290.0)
Hell no! Do you see some huge raise in hashing power? No.
Would it be beneficial to mine on their own devices? Hell yes! More than just selling them.

Quote from: Desolator link=topic=110290.msg1200110#msg1200110
If circumstantial evidence isn't enough, try simple business logic.  The price is set at $149 for a 3500MH/s chip. At current prices, they would make $149 after about 10.8 days of mining!  So why doesn't Butterfly Labs just run them for 10.8 days instead of selling them?  Then they'd have $149 and the chips lol.  I mean seriously, read those last 2 sentences again, people.  You think they're not mining with them?  I can't be the only one that realizes this.  From a business perspective, if you had an investment that would pay off 200% in a month and you sell it off instead, you're a crazy person.

You know the true reason why they are not mining with them? They can't. They don't have them.

But they have already proven legit! They fullfiled the orders and delivered FPGAs!
Sure they have. Gained your trust. And will take them back. And you will pay even more. You will loose your working FPGAs and also money. Huge money.

Trade in terms: Qualifying trade in for upgrades can be either an older generation Mini Rig or 25 older generation Singles. Once your new rig is ready for delivery (currently scheduled for November), you'll be notified to ship your trade in units to us. Upon receipt we'll release your new Mini Rig SC for shipment to you.

They still could have runned before..
They could, but why would they? Establish trust. Then run away.
They could have stolen $1M.

Now they have $30M and the hardware. Many of you fell for it.

Quote from: squall1066 link=topic=89685.msg987282#msg987282
Total Orders (By last seen)        7678

Orders Tracked         227
Trade-In Orders         66

Units Sold   

Jalapeno SC            225
Single SC               231
Mini Rig SC               21

Extended TH   

Jalepeno SC       0.7875
Single SC             9.24

Grand Total of   31.0275

I still trust them.
Really? What about that the CEO is a fraduster, sentenced to 3 years in prison and is currently released and violating the terms?

Quote from: elux link=topic=110805.msg1206567#msg1206567
September 15, 2010

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. SONNY VLEISIDES

The defendant is hereby placed on supervised release, effective immediately, for a term of three years under the following terms and conditions:
The defendant shall not engage, as whole or partial owner, employee or otherwise, in any business involving loan programs, gambling or gaming activities, telemarketing activities, investment programs or any other business involving the solicitation of funds or cold-calls to customers without the express approval of the Probation Officer prior to engagement in such employment.

As always, I feel terribly sorry for all you guys.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 11:09:38 PM

45,000 shipped units later, we see what an idiot Volavak and Elux truly are.  This is why you don't listen to the current crop of trolls like Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell, Christian "Xian" Antkow, Bryan "I'm a degenerate" Micon, etc... they all have no idea what they are talking about and have agendas to push.  They simply can not be honest with you and post truthful information.  They *must* post false information to prop up their false allegations and outright lies, upon lies, upon lies.  Then they disappear... *poof* when it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they lied and lied about everything they claimed was true of BFL.

Cast as many aspersions as you want... BFL is still here.  BFL has delivered more units than any other vendor and powers most of the network than anyone else.  Where are the trolls?  Gone... but there's always new ones waiting to take their place.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
William-Clayton

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:23:17 PM

Finally i got my jalapeno :-)

When did you order it?

I have been thinking of ordering from these guys, the 600 Gigahash cards (pre-order that is).
klovishey

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Selling Coupons Babie

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:32:57 PM

45,000 shipped units later, we see what an idiot Volavak and Elux truly are.  This is why you don't listen to the current crop of trolls like Darin "Bicknellski" Bicknell, Christian "Xian" Antkow, Bryan "I'm a degenerate" Micon, etc... they all have no idea what they are talking about and have agendas to push.  They simply can not be honest with you and post truthful information.  They *must* post false information to prop up their false allegations and outright lies, upon lies, upon lies.  Then they disappear... *poof* when it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they lied and lied about everything they claimed was true of BFL.

Cast as many aspersions as you want... BFL is still here.  BFL has delivered more units than any other vendor and powers most of the network than anyone else.  Where are the trolls?  Gone... but there's always new ones waiting to take their place.

Honestly, if I order today when I receive the unit ? (not the Monarch)
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:28:47 AM

How about http://www.bitcoindf.org/ ?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
manuel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:53:31 AM

They shipped ULTRA late and when you're talking about mining late can be about the same as not at all.  9 times out of 10 had anybody taken the money they spent on a BFL miner and just bought bitcoins at the same time they ordered the miner they'd be WAY ahead, maybe an order of magnitude.  Fuck BFL.
Shycia

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:54:13 AM

any one got thier mining rig sent?
Ranow

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:54:41 AM

I myself was VERY excited about those BFL SC things (http://www.butterflylabs.com/products/), but it sounded too good to be true. I was one step before pre-ordering the Mini Rig 'SC' for just $30k, which could deliver 1TH/s (update -> 1.5 TH/s according to the website now!). You know what? Bullshit.

Is butterfly labs mining with those ASICs at the moment? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110290.0)
Hell no! Do you see some huge raise in hashing power? No.
Would it be beneficial to mine on their own devices? Hell yes! More than just selling them.

Quote from: Desolator link=topic=110290.msg1200110#msg1200110
If circumstantial evidence isn't enough, try simple business logic.  The price is set at $149 for a 3500MH/s chip. At current prices, they would make $149 after about 10.8 days of mining!  So why doesn't Butterfly Labs just run them for 10.8 days instead of selling them?  Then they'd have $149 and the chips lol.  I mean seriously, read those last 2 sentences again, people.  You think they're not mining with them?  I can't be the only one that realizes this.  From a business perspective, if you had an investment that would pay off 200% in a month and you sell it off instead, you're a crazy person.

You know the true reason why they are not mining with them? They can't. They don't have them.

But they have already proven legit! They fullfiled the orders and delivered FPGAs!
Sure they have. Gained your trust. And will take them back. And you will pay even more. You will loose your working FPGAs and also money. Huge money.

Trade in terms: Qualifying trade in for upgrades can be either an older generation Mini Rig or 25 older generation Singles. Once your new rig is ready for delivery (currently scheduled for November), you'll be notified to ship your trade in units to us. Upon receipt we'll release your new Mini Rig SC for shipment to you.

They still could have runned before..
They could, but why would they? Establish trust. Then run away.
They could have stolen $1M.

Now they have $30M and the hardware. Many of you fell for it.

Quote from: squall1066 link=topic=89685.msg987282#msg987282
Total Orders (By last seen)        7678

Orders Tracked         227
Trade-In Orders         66

Units Sold   

Jalapeno SC            225
Single SC               231

Extended TH   

Jalepeno SC       0.7875
Single SC             9.24

Grand Total of   31.0275

I still trust them.
Really? What about that the CEO is a fraduster, sentenced to 3 years in prison and is currently released and violating the terms?

Quote from: elux link=topic=110805.msg1206567#msg1206567
September 15, 2010

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. SONNY VLEISIDES

The defendant is hereby placed on supervised release, effective immediately, for a term of three years under the following terms and conditions:
The defendant shall not engage, as whole or partial owner, employee or otherwise, in any business involving loan programs, gambling or gaming activities, telemarketing activities, investment programs or any other business involving the solicitation of funds or cold-calls to customers without the express approval of the Probation Officer prior to engagement in such employment.

As always, I feel terribly sorry for all you guys.

we all are the victim even me Sad
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:27:59 AM

Josh shows his intimate understanding of Ohm's law:

There's no way a USB cable would support 120v, it would melt almost instantly the minute it touched anything.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/hardware-discussion/6446-any-one-get-electric-shocked-jalapeno-his-ac-adapter.html#post67969

Thats right Josh, cables are rated for voltages, not amps  Roll Eyes

Fortunately he is better at his job as COO and 2 weeks after the original promised shipping date, he is clearly on top of things:

".. I still don't have all the information I want to make a specific statement on who's affected and who isn't, as I don't know exactly how many chips we are getting in the first batch. ....  I'm not making any commitments, but I'm going to hazard a guess ...  With the bullet run being delayed, it may end up that we get all the chips ... I really hate making comments like this, because they get taken as commitments and that is absolutely not what this is. It's me speculating without all the information I need to make a firm statement."

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/6502-2013-dec-02-monarch-discussion-2.html#post68223

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 02:24:58 PM

There's no way a USB cable would support 120v, it would melt almost instantly the minute it touched anything.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/hardware-discussion/6446-any-one-get-electric-shocked-jalapeno-his-ac-adapter.html#post67969

Fortunately he is better at his job as COO and 2 weeks after the original promised shipping date, he is clearly on top of things:

".. I still don't have all the information I want to make a specific statement on who's affected and who isn't, as I don't know exactly how many chips we are getting in the first batch. ....  I'm not making any commitments, but I'm going to hazard a guess ...  With the bullet run being delayed, it may end up that we get all the chips ... I really hate making comments like this, because they get taken as commitments and that is absolutely not what this is. It's me speculating without all the information I need to make a firm statement."

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/6502-2013-dec-02-monarch-discussion-2.html#post68223

Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.  But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

In short: You're a moron, please go back to your drooling sessions with the rest of the idiots and leave the adults alone.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
fractal02

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:41:46 PM

Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.  But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

In short: You're a moron, please go back to your drooling sessions with the rest of the idiots and leave the adults alone.

Ahaha...omg...take that Puppet !

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:13:10 PM

If it melted, how did it continue to carry damaging, shocking current?

And why do you never answer any substantive questions on this forum, such as delivery times, refund questions, backlogs, delays, or this question itself?

I"m talking to you, mr. airplane/potty mouth/customer-personal-info-revealing/felon hugging/court defendant/BCP-fantasy-object/minion of Satan/customer-hardware-hashing/josh zerlan.

Any newbie reading this, remember one thing:  The vast, vast majority of BFL ASIC customers received their orders 6, 8, 10 months late, and made zero money from the "unit".  The same thing will happen to anyone who buys a Monarch.

Any newbie reading this, remember another thing:  for each BFL customer who waited 6, 8, 10 months for their paid-for "Unit", and there are thousands, there are one, two, three or more people who bought BTC instead, and held, and now have 5, 10, 20, 100 times as much BTC as the BFL customer who bought a "unit" instead of buying/holding BTC.

There, that will get mr. airplane all wound up.  Prepare for landing....

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
manuel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:38:46 PM

Any newbie reading this, remember one thing:  The vast, vast majority of BFL ASIC customers received their orders 6, 8, 10 months late, and made zero money from the "unit".  The same thing will happen to anyone who buys a Monarch.

Any newbie reading this, remember another thing:  for each BFL customer who waited 6, 8, 10 months for their paid-for "Unit", and there are thousands, there are one, two, three or more people who bought BTC instead, and held, and now have 5, 10, 20, 100 times as much BTC as the BFL customer who bought a "unit" instead of buying/holding BTC.

Yes this is the real point.  It looks like it's questionable if even the KNC 3000 GH/S will pay back by the time they ship let alone BFL 600 GH/s monarchs!
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 05:39:57 PM

I also received my Jala 6 months later...worthless haha
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:55:43 PM

Don't be a pedantic idiot, Puppet.  The guy was claiming that it shocked him and that it was plugged into his Jalapeno and also blew out the rest of his equipment... which would mean the wire would have to carry enough amps to do that, meaning it would melt @ 120v.

Utter bullshit. Even a tiny load can destroy electronic equipment. Even a static discharge. Never seen the anti static wrist bands your employees hopefully use? Static electricity discharges can easily exceed 10000V. But you think such discharge can burn through a USB wire?

But you already knew that, right?  You just wanted to post yet another troll with your worthless, utterly idiotic, mind numbing stupidity.

In short: You're a moron, please go back to your BFL forums with the rest of the idiots and leave the adults alone
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:36:54 PM

Josh Zerlan what would your mother think about the way you act in public? I hope you don't kiss her with that mouth! Maybe you were raised by apes and don't know any better. At the zoo apes will throw their shit on you just like you do. lol

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: