Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006545 times)
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:58:56 PM

You cannot tell me Vern deleted the databases and skipped town and the staff knew nothing. You can't do it.

Arrest all of them. Horus, jshock... all of them
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:24:41 PM

is there a any chance to get my coins from craptsy?

I spoke at length with the receivership attorney yesterday and a forensic investigator. They had hoped to reconstruct the Cryptsy website but it appears that Vern deleted the databases and wiped the disks the day of his departure.

The problem at this point is determining which coins belong to which users. The hired experts are attempting to recover the databases, but at this point it looks doubtful.

We will be asking the receivership to recommend to the courts that the coins be returned to the various communities whereby a system can be worked out to fairly redistribute the coins. In any case, I was told the legal process could possibly drag out for years.

~~

Hey, MG, I'm in no way doubting your exchange with the RA, but was surprised to read an important piece of evidence in this case shared with you (in bold above).

I think the upcoming website is going to reiterate this information and go into much more detail. The receiver is determined to keep this case as transparent as possible. I was upfront about my motivations and communicated my intention to share any provided information.

Seriously, I was just curious is all, sans any hidden motive for my posting. You're cool!

You cannot tell me Vern deleted the databases and skipped town and the staff knew nothing. You can't do it.

Arrest all of them. Horus, jshock... all of them

The following was gleaned upon Googling "we knew nothing":

johan11

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:29:46 PM

Stop that crying, let's make it a vanity pool to crack BTC privat address key where our BTC and send them back  Grin
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:17:13 PM

I spoke at length with the receivership attorney yesterday and a forensic investigator. They had hoped to reconstruct the Cryptsy website but it appears that Vern deleted the databases and wiped the disks the day of his departure.

The problem at this point is determining which coins belong to which users. The hired experts are attempting to recover the databases, but at this point it looks doubtful.

We will be asking the receivership to recommend to the courts that the coins be returned to the various communities whereby a system can be worked out to fairly redistribute the coins. In any case, I was told the legal process could possibly drag out for years.

~~

Hey, MG, I'm in no way doubting your exchange with the RA, but was surprised to read an important piece of evidence in this case shared with you (in bold above).

I think the upcoming website is going to reiterate this information and go into much more detail. The receiver is determined to keep this case as transparent as possible. I was upfront about my motivations and communicated my intention to share any provided information.

Did they happen to mention "which" employee of cryptsy is helping restore the databases etc... i'd like to know which slimey ass employee is trying to save their scaley hide by helping now to avoid or lessen their involvement.

My money is on jshock as they have something on him.

Horus is just some customer relations retard with no actual security check knowledge.. that dumb ass didn't even know his company insides and was in charge of verifications.

I hope the case is more about getting vern back than it is chasing funds. If you get vern you can force him to spill the information to make customers as whole as possible. If vern doesn't drop its not worth much. That pompous prick needs to be in jail with garza and i suspect there is a little more to the whole case than meets the eye... notice how the xpy case is delayed... i reckon its going to be linked in with paul vernon and recoverying him.

Is there anyway to get mike from the old coinfire to come here and spill info he had that he didn't mention at the time? Anyone got his contact? Seems he knew more of the truth
emailbomb.net

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 11:24:33 PM

I have an account here , these guys have always been good with me Smiley

Kill scammers here - http://emailbomb.net
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:33:17 PM

Say,  WHAT?

Have you read this thread??
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:22:00 AM

Living proof that a delusional fuck is born every second:

Sick of scammers everywhere man , These guys got me !! and 2 of my friends. DEATH TO SCAMMERS

I hate scammers !!

You should attack him back Smiley death to all scammers

AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:53:18 AM

Stop that crying, let's make it a vanity pool to crack BTC privat address key where our BTC and send them back  Grin

Apparently some guy wanted an upfront bounty to track down BV and beat the private keys out of him.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:13:23 AM

Stop that crying, let's make it a vanity pool to crack BTC privat address key where our BTC and send them back  Grin

Apparently some guy wanted an upfront bounty to track down BV and beat the private keys out of him.

Dude's still awaiting his first RateCoin donation from the Great Forex Guru [Leroy] Fodor (GFGF). HAHAHA Ironically, he's welcomed on Chantha Owen Lueung's Crypto-city website but my IP's block because in Owen's mind I'm a troll with mental issues. HEHEHE

PV: Trust Cryptsy.
PV: We've been hacked, but I'm fighting to you get yous' moneys back.
PV: One finally thing, erase servers.
Airport: Here you go, Mr. Vernon. One-way ticket to China. Enjoy the flight.
Passenger: So, what do you do?
PV: I;m opening up a chain of pharmaceuticals in China. You.
Passenger: Just a lowly miner is all.
PV: Mining er... what?
Passenger: Coal.
PV: That's cool!
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 02:42:24 AM

Just wanted to follow up on the question about the disk wiping information being revealed. Seems to be something they're telling everyone.

In my last call, I was also told the Cryptsy databases were wiped, but they hoped to discover a backup. Apparently they were unable. Shame.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.msg15083526#msg15083526

~~
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:42:40 AM

~~

Did they happen to mention "which" employee of cryptsy is helping restore the databases etc... i'd like to know which slimey ass employee is trying to save their scaley hide by helping now to avoid or lessen their involvement.

Horus is just some customer relations retard with no actual security check knowledge.. that dumb ass didn't even know his company insides and was in charge of verifications.

I hope the case is more about getting vern back than it is chasing funds. If you get vern you can force him to spill the information to make customers as whole as possible. If vern doesn't drop its not worth much. That pompous prick needs to be in jail with garza and i suspect there is a little more to the whole case than meets the eye... notice how the xpy case is delayed... i reckon its going to be linked in with paul vernon and recoverying him.

Is there anyway to get mike from the old coinfire to come here and spill info he had that he didn't mention at the time? Anyone got his contact? Seems he knew more of the truth

Apparently it is Mullick

News from Mullick came to CBX dev:

I have been contacted by Cryptsy regarding the movement of the CBX under their control. These funds have been moved to a secure address and are still safe and locked away as they have been for the several months Cryptsy has been closed. Below is the note from Mullick.

I saw some people worrying about the coins being moved by Paul.

The coins were not moved by Paul. They were moved by me under order of the receiver to a secure wallet.

I don't want to get involved on the forums but since we have a history I thought I would let you know there is no need to worry about Paul dumping any CBX

CryptoBullion CBX coins that were stored on Cryptsy never moved until now...

#1 CBX holder that is said to be Cryptsy wallet has moved its CBX for the first time since Dec 2015.  Undecided
CBX is currently sitting here 5ib6eg58BxJarBWKkK58UzEumsruKbx369 - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/address.dws?124197.htm

It is hard to say is it receivership or Vernon.If it does not move further it is receivership,putting them in a new wallet.

But if it moves further,then it means Vernon is again in the full motion.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:03:32 AM

~~

Apparently it is Mullick

I have been contacted by Cryptsy regarding the movement of the CBX under their control. These funds have been moved to a secure address and are still safe and locked away as they have been for the several months Cryptsy has been closed. Below is the note from Mullick.

The coins were not moved by Paul. They were moved by me under order of the receiver to a secure wallet.

I don't want to get involved on the forums but since we have a history I thought I would let you know there is no need to worry about Paul dumping any CBX

#1 CBX holder that is said to be Cryptsy wallet has moved its CBX for the first time since Dec 2015.  Undecided
CBX is currently sitting here 5ib6eg58BxJarBWKkK58UzEumsruKbx369 - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/address.dws?124197.htm

It is hard to say is it receivership or Vernon.If it does not move further it is receivership,putting them in a new wallet.

Didn't mullick always swear black and blue he didn't have access to the wallets? Now he does? And can piece the dbs back together for cryptsy to make stuff happen. I suspect he did have enough access to know the funds cryptsy supposedly had and actually had were a different number. He's guilty as hell. Hope he gets something his way in regards to fines / court charges.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:20:21 AM

~~

Apparently it is Mullick

Didn't mullick always swear black and blue he didn't have access to the wallets? Now he does? And can piece the dbs back together for cryptsy to make stuff happen. I suspect he did have enough access to know the funds cryptsy supposedly had and actually had were a different number. He's guilty as hell. Hope he gets something his way in regards to fines / court charges.

I remembered on Cryptsy chat,when BigJohn told that Vernon only has full access to everything and that Mullick has highest access level to wallets among Cryptsy employees.What it really means? Probably he had full access to work on wallets, deposit/withdrawal problems and some kind of limitation on amounts of coins he can send without Vernon knowledge.I think dbs were not his field of work,but without question he had to know for alleged hack in July.2014.You cant work with wallets and dont see such massive outflow of different coins.

Now we know that all Cryptsy employees had to sign NDA. So,reason for his silence can be NDA or big paycheck.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:33:33 AM

~~

Apparently it is Mullick

#1 CBX holder that is said to be Cryptsy wallet has moved its CBX for the first time since Dec 2015.  Undecided

I remembered on Cryptsy chat,when BigJohn told that Vernon only has full access to everything and that Mullick has highest access level to wallets among Cryptsy employees.What it really means? Probably he had full access to work on wallets, deposit/withdrawal problems and some kind of limitation on amounts of coins he can send without Vernon knowledge.I think dbs were not his field of work,but without question he had to know for alleged hack in July.2014.You cant work with wallets and dont see such massive outflow of different coins.

Now we know that all Cryptsy employees had to sign NDA. So,reason for his silence can be NDA or big paycheck.

Assuming dbs = Databases, I recall one time when the servers went down in Miami, Paul Vernon and Mullick had to drive to Miami to rectify the server issue. Surely, Mullick didn't just go along for the ride to keep Paul company and talk about Texas pig fuckers, eh?

ref:

Cryptsy's data center is in Miami it would take Mullick or Paul about an hour or 2 to get there.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:51:16 AM

~~

Apparently it is Mullick

#1 CBX holder that is said to be Cryptsy wallet has moved its CBX for the first time since Dec 2015.  Undecided

Assuming dbs = Databases, I recall one time when the servers went down in Miami, Paul Vernon and Mullick had to drive to Miami to rectify the server issue. Surely, Mullick didn't just go along for the ride to keep Paul company and talk about Texas pig fuckers, eh?

ref:

Cryptsy's data center is in Miami it would take Mullick or Paul about an hour or 2 to get there.

Im Waiting for public news upcome.
Her wife personal bank acount maybe going to including in receiveship ( I hope so)

Hacker stolen coins , not empty wallets (if we see history's of hack exchange
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 12:46:10 PM

Do not believe everything that Gleb says, Thanh. All we need to do is simply identify who these maggots are.

Fire Rabbit is Cresty/muddafudda's newest youtube guru/ shill to come across my radar.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=382038

Notice the BTC addy and how they are both equally lacking talent when it comes to youtube vids.. Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760143.0

Fire Rabbit Productions - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMjwGnazHwuMuPiW-8OLXMg
Colossuscoin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxsRfsbyeBwz1hn0f7tHjw/videos
Trust No one (Paycon) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9XCibYK65N7hZqEJ6XzTEw

Fake article ala sketchy websites anyone ?

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/thebitcoinrushing.com
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7gTJjrZ1eLIJ:thebitcoinrushing.com/index.php/2016/05/05/bitcoins-max-keizer-predicts-1-bitcoin-700000/+&cd=22&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8B8E3Z5eEfkJ:coins.digitrendmarketing.com/bitcoins-max-keizer-predicts-1-bitcoin-700000/+&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/06/world/navy-officer-missing-in-philippines-after-ambush-by-guerrillas.html
A Navy lieutenant (Allen Washburn) was missing on Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines ...

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Mt+Pinatubo/@14.5658826,121.0059462,8z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x33968f671dda71cd:0x608b6fdf07e78094!8m2!3d15.1428768!4d120.3495565

Now where is that post where Leroy aka BigJohnson, is bragging about teaching the locals about cryptos while travelling the Phillipino countryside, when you need it ?

Is it a safe assumption that the only Americans brave/stupid enough to freely travel outside the normal tourist areas are heavily armed ones ? eg. MILITARY

seems smae peopel were between
HYPER - CON - CRYPTSY scams

He/ they are not in China and he/they were never in Afghanistan.

He /they were, likely still are, stationed and/or living in the Philippines. Shocked

@ Bruno

Should I repost my Leroy is BigJ and Cresty is mee/meeh, Philippino connection evidence so you can ignore it (and my previous post(s) ), AGAIN ?

Or maybe.. you need another round or two before you play your "how did I miss that ?" card.. AGAIN. eg. the BitJohn/ owlsly ref link connections

Cue Spoetnoob's fake PM(s) ! Roll Eyes

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:02:17 PM

Hippie Tech maybe your right  . I'm not sure . cheap property + good facility in cheap cost . good place to hide .  China porperty fucking whole in pocket .also his exchange offer money laundering hub crypto -to - fiat so easy

http://blogs.wsj.com/riskandcompliance/2016/03/28/corruption-currents-china-emerges-as-money-laundering-hub/

Vern already playing double-Cross game .

Take a look again  Angry

Vern :- Darling  cryptsy ass got bigger n bad .I'm unable to fix that whole ( I want save you all . also myself too  . )
Darling. Take a Divorce  so you get safe form bankruptcy .( you n our children live happily like nothing happened . like that .I left some cash underground behind our home , + I  put your name on this newly home for security assets . after melt that big House turn in cash n live happily normal until case that get close )
(Vern show off security to her wife  that she got big house + cash money. after she sell that house turn into cash )
Wife :- I love you . I hope ,i get you back soon .
Vern  ;- don't worry I'll be back  .  I'm busy destroying my own shit now . I talk to you back soon .

http://www.bankrate.com/finance/debt/what-can-creditors-take-in-a-bankruptcy.aspx
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:27:22 AM

Good god. I haven't used cryptsy in forever and thank god for that. I had a feeling this was coming months ago when I saw users complaining in chat about their withdrawal and support just ignored them.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:57:59 AM

Good god. I haven't used cryptsy in forever and thank god for that. I had a feeling this was coming months ago when I saw users complaining in chat about their withdrawal and support just ignored them.

Boy, you really must've been outta the loop. Perchance, are you aware that Mt Gox also bit the dust?  Tongue Tongue Tongue
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:32:34 AM

~~

Everyone is involved except their network admin (can't recall his name), he gets pushed around by the team. I can't remember everyone's name right now but every one of them pretty much revealed themselves in chat months ago. Used to have screenshot of the proof and stuff too but I just decided to leave the website instead since they were blatantly screwing users while laughing about it in their chatroom.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: