Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006479 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:33:25 AM

Good god. I haven't used cryptsy in forever and thank god for that. I had a feeling this was coming months ago when I saw users complaining in chat about their withdrawal and support just ignored them.

Boy, you really must've been outta the loop. Perchance, are you aware that Mt Gox also bit the dust?  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yes, haven't been around this forum for few months ;p

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:02:45 AM

is there a any chance to get my coins from craptsy?

I spoke at length with the receivership attorney yesterday and a forensic investigator. They had hoped to reconstruct the Cryptsy website but it appears that Vern deleted the databases and wiped the disks the day of his departure.

The problem at this point is determining which coins belong to which users. The hired experts are attempting to recover the databases, but at this point it looks doubtful.

We will be asking the receivership to recommend to the courts that the coins be returned to the various communities whereby a system can be worked out to fairly redistribute the coins. In any case, I was told the legal process could possibly drag out for years.

~~

I took a video of my Cryptsy account with my phone with all my coins in it and not been able to withdraw them, hope it helps me get my coins back.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
tomothy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:45:07 PM

HippieTech:  Re, "Meeh" Are you able to elaborate more on this identity? Does the person have actual coding ability? Not that it matters but just was wondering what the conspiracy issue is. I see the possibility of the same individual having multiple identities? Just wondering.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 10:54:22 PM

HippieTech:  Re, "Meeh" Are you able to elaborate more on this identity? Does the person have actual coding ability? Not that it matters but just was wondering what the conspiracy issue is. I see the possibility of the same individual having multiple identities? Just wondering.

If you can see the sock parade.. then you should see why they want us looking for them in China. lol..

Just to be clear..

Meeh is the Anoncoin dev who for whatever reason decided to move from Oslo, Norway to Cebu, Philippines.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=106663

https://twitter.com/mikalv

Crestington and/or muddafudda is "me" and most likely "meee" the Netcoin dev and/or Meeh.

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:43:13 AM

I spoke at length with the receivership attorney yesterday and a forensic investigator. They had hoped to reconstruct the Cryptsy website but it appears that Vern deleted the databases and wiped the disks the day of his departure.

The problem at this point is determining which coins belong to which users. The hired experts are attempting to recover the databases, but at this point it looks doubtful.

We will be asking the receivership to recommend to the courts that the coins be returned to the various communities whereby a system can be worked out to fairly redistribute the coins. In any case, I was told the legal process could possibly drag out for years.

~~

I took a video of my Cryptsy account with my phone with all my coins in it and not been able to withdraw them, hope it helps me get my coins back.

I gave all of my information and screen shots to the Florida attorneys that are handling the class action. I hope that is enough to get me a few cents on the dollar at least.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:50:33 AM

~~

I gave all of my information and screen shots to the Florida attorneys that are handling the class action. I hope that is enough to get me a few cents on the dollar at least.

If the class action moves to an actual hearing for a court date, then that would a huge relief.

I mean after paying the lawyers fee and everything, I dont know - but still seeing something then nothing is better I suppose.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:59:48 AM

~~

Is there any official place where one can upload documents and other proves about your cryptsy account?
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:10:08 PM

BTCat no update for that ...
cryptsy.com on back then you can claim you account balance debt for recovery .
Soon they start that process ,after identity balance + calculate how much debt  cryptsy have ??
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 04:25:30 PM

Is there any official place where one can upload documents and other proves about your cryptsy account?

The receivership attorney indicated to me last week that an "official Cryptsy receivership" website is about to launch that will contain more detailed information.

In the meantime, you can call this office with specific questions: http://www.sallahcox.com/james-d-sallah-esq.html

~~
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:29:41 PM

The receivership attorney indicated to me last week that an "official Cryptsy receivership" website is about to launch that will contain more detailed information.

In the meantime, you can call this office with specific questions: http://www.sallahcox.com/james-d-sallah-esq.html

~~

Hey, MG, do you feel that the receiver is a good guy doing his best for the interests of Cryptsy's clients? (not a trick question)
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 05:53:58 PM

~~

Hey, MG, do you feel that the receiver is a good guy doing his best for the interests of Cryptsy's clients? (not a trick question)

Only time will tell, and based on other similar cases, that amount of time could number into the years.

~~
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:55:06 AM

~~

Only time will tell, and based on other similar cases, that amount of time could number into the years.

~~

years is right. Something like this could drag on for 5+ years easy. Especially with all the frivolous creditors that have come forward. Seriously, you should not expect anythign back.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:07:46 AM

~~

~~

years is right. Something like this could drag on for 5+ years easy. Especially with all the frivolous creditors that have come forward. Seriously, you should not expect anythign back.

I think it will take years, MtGox did. If US law is similar to UK law, then the IRS (HMRC) will have first claim. Not sure about the legal status of crypto deposits. I would have thought these are creditors, but where in the queue of creditors I wouldn't know. Should be in front of BV's equity shares.
And since things like cryptsy's database where wiped etc, I would think a criminal investigation is happening in the background. That could take years too, and I don't know how that would affect the bankruptcy (receivership) process.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:18:20 AM

~~

~~

I think it will take years, MtGox did. If US law is similar to UK law, then the IRS (HMRC) will have first claim. Not sure about the legal status of crypto deposits. I would have thought these are creditors, but where in the queue of creditors I wouldn't know. Should be in front of BV's equity shares.
And since things like cryptsy's database where wiped etc, I would think a criminal investigation is happening in the background. That could take years too, and I don't know how that would affect the bankruptcy (receivership) process.

I've said it several times before, and I'll say it again. Sonny Vleisides of BFL had his Laissez Faire City go into liquidation overseen by a renown user of this very forum acting as the receiver, and to date nary a penny has been meted out back to investors who invested millions in that scheme. How many years ago was that, you asked? OVER TWENTY.

Luckily, of all the people involved in the BFL mess on both sides of the fence, ONLY one has been convicted of a crime and is currently serving his sentence. Would it surprise you to learnt that that person is the same one who penned this post?

Back to Cryptsy, while Paul Vernon was abandoning his wife and kids for a new piece of ass, his cohorts consisting of a pig fucker, a Freemason, and a grandson of the dude who invented the sink trash thingy were all telling Cryptsy's users that all is fine as the Freemason amassed more vitals from clients perhaps sold on the black market. BTW, Jeff Ownby of BFL used to work for the exact same sink trashing thingy as a rep to Russia prior to heading to Costa Rica to work alongside Sonny Vleisides at LFC's headquarters - a former Russian Consulate building.
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 02:27:40 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 07:04:51 PM by Mathgamain

~~

~~

I will get every satoshi back from P. Vernon even it would take a lifetime.

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:50:53 AM

Were is bitjohn or he move out of country too Angry

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/411330156125782016
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:40:52 PM

John Hammes is still in Carolina with his family.
fakecryptsynagger

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:15:09 PM

John Hammes is still in Carolina with his family.

Time2drag him into this case ( he is the one who telling users, your crypto n fund and are safe

Cryptsy users if have bitjohn  convention n also screen shot of that chat ( check your support ticket on email ). pls guys report that near cybercrime authority /Or put on here that information

So mouse come out that whole .
TheTommyD

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:26:40 PM

Rub Salt in to the Wounds...

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitfinex/btcusd

BTC: 1DEj5mbjoYXqvRKfoS4yqtdvSKHpQ4hFLu
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:46:02 PM

Ouch! FWIW, you'll be pleased to learnt that yous moneys are being well spent by Paul Vernon at some fancy Chinese restaurant with his new lover, leaving a handsome tip afterward the uneaten meals prior to both heading to their villa so to fuck hours on end, finally going to sleep so to be well-rested for the next day's similar activities.
Pages: « 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 [413] 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: