Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:00:20 PM

Maybe, now most of bitcoin owners do not tend to sell their coins and many of them are expecting another increase about halving.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:55:26 PM

It is nice to sell your coin in the future and that is because you will also have to wait now a longer time until the value will be more worth and that can be bad not everyone have the patience.
But of course there are a lot of people that is hoping still that the value will be higher so they can earn later a lot of profit with the Bitcoin.

If you will never sell your coins how can you make profits from it? Its good to sell when price goes higher and buy again when price falls down, this is the best strategy to make profits from bitcoin.

The problem is you have no chance to know where will be the top, so most probably you may lost your coins if you sell your coins too early.
Don't be greedy and miss your chance to get a profit as long you have a profit go to sell it and never worry to regret if the price get higher, i agree with bitcoinhopper how can you take profit if you never sell your coins.
AlgoSwan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

ancap

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:52:53 PM

It is nice to sell your coin in the future and that is because you will also have to wait now a longer time until the value will be more worth and that can be bad not everyone have the patience.
But of course there are a lot of people that is hoping still that the value will be higher so they can earn later a lot of profit with the Bitcoin.

If you will never sell your coins how can you make profits from it? Its good to sell when price goes higher and buy again when price falls down, this is the best strategy to make profits from bitcoin.

The problem is you have no chance to know where will be the top, so most probably you may lost your coins if you sell your coins too early.
Don't be greedy and miss your chance to get a profit as long you have a profit go to sell it and never worry to regret if the price get higher, i agree with bitcoinhopper how can you take profit if you never sell your coins.
No greed. Was it too greedy if you didn't sell any of your coins when prices hit second time to $20 in early 2013? If you did sell your all coins at that time, you would have no chance to get your 10% of your coins again. This is what I was trying to say. Now we are heading to all time high in next few years and the situation is very similar to old one. Am I too greedy to wait until $5k? Even at that prices I wouldn't sell any single coin. Because BTC has a very limited supply and if it is really the next big thing in financial arena, five digits to fiat would be more meaningful.

Looking to buy a verified betfair account with escrow.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:39:08 PM

Maybe, now most of bitcoin owners do not tend to sell their coins and many of them are expecting another increase about halving.
everyone holding their coins also is pretty bad for the bitcoin currency. the main point of a currency is to be exchanged and used and if everyone uses it as a store of value bitcoin isnt going to get any better.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:07:25 PM

everyone holding their coins also is pretty bad for the bitcoin currency. the main point of a currency is to be exchanged and used and if everyone uses it as a store of value bitcoin isnt going to get any better.
well you are right, but to be honest it is also to have some investors who only put their money into it and not selling anything so thats not such a bad thing in my opinion

im not selling any of my coins either and i think thats a good decision from my side, i mean the price will surely grow in the future thus allowing me to make some good profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:56:53 PM

well, for now i'm no gonna sell any coin too. I will selll it someday when the price of bitcoin stop increase, i think now is the right time to not sell your bitcoin.
LOL people will not know when prices will stop rising? anyone there will be no one who knows about this. if people have had to know about when the price of bitcoin stop. certainly that person will get rich quickly?
most of the loss is too long to hold and did not take the opportunity to sell
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:43:50 AM

well, for now i'm no gonna sell any coin too. I will selll it someday when the price of bitcoin stop increase, i think now is the right time to not sell your bitcoin.
LOL people will not know when prices will stop rising? anyone there will be no one who knows about this. if people have had to know about when the price of bitcoin stop. certainly that person will get rich quickly?
most of the loss is too long to hold and did not take the opportunity to sell

People tend to be more ambitious when they see the price of bitcoin is already high, we don't get satisfied on it we are still aiming and hoping
for a higher price that's why we tend to wait and not to sell our coins.
And no one will really predict and know when the price of bitcoin will stop rising

Vires in Numeris
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:06:43 AM

It is nice to know that there are a lot of people that is getting patience and that is because they all know also that the value will rise in the future and that should be nice.
The only thing is that you are not for sure that the value will rise and that is also the most risky thing because sometimes you dont even know what to do with the Bitcoin.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:21:11 AM

it was very good, I also like that, this decline may be only for a moment, and then it will rise again tomorrow at a price higher than the previous one, still believe  Grin
If you sell at the low price you take the loss. If it then dropped further you could the buy and recoup some of that loss but if it then rises it is going to cost you more.

Nice Idea. Now its price is increasing, Probably it will drop the price suddenly then also you will be looser, when I can feel the price of Bitcoin will rise more then I am not gonna sell any coins.
GonerGenesis

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:31:30 AM

I'm gonna take btc as long term investment, and im pretty sure its still growing the next time. Day trading is too much gut feeling for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:34:19 PM

if everybody is thinking like this we never going to get a nice rise of the value. So dont say to others that they also have to store them becasue that would be very bad for the coins.

The price increase will not be stop as it will happen when the halving happens, well we are not forcing them to store bitcoins, we are just giving out our opinion and suggesting what we think will be also good for them. But it's up to them, if they will going to absorb our suggestions. Cheesy

not everyone will holding I thought, surely there will be always dump. but we only give advice to hold, so that everyone buy bitcoin for halving, and it certainly will help prices to rise.

Yes there will be a dump but I'm not looking into it, I am much more focus on the pump side of it. Because when people tend to think negative,
of course negative feedback will do.
But if you think positive, positive outcome will also about to happen.

yes but you also have to look at the fact, that the coin could fall. because bitcoin prices fluctuate and sometimes it may be falling very fast. but for halving not happened yet, I am still optimistic to continue to hold.
ibh98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:38:38 PM

Yes i am in this. Now i am in collecting free btc. Looking for best bitcoin site. Hopefully will earn much coin
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:46:31 PM

You will be hated if you just holding your coins for ever the prise of the bitcoin wont rise allot if everybody is just holding them. So dont think what you do is good because it is not good for the bitcoin.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:54:14 PM

You will be hated if you just holding your coins for ever the prise of the bitcoin wont rise allot if everybody is just holding them. So dont think what you do is good because it is not good for the bitcoin.

With the current marketcap, it's possible to all person to holds at least a large quantity of bitcoin (to an average numbers). Just be sure that while holding, makes some move to increase the quantity of your coins to make the price goes up. Then at the same time, it's not wrong to think to sold some portion of your coins if you think you are already on profit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:54:25 PM

it was very good, I also like that, this decline may be only for a moment, and then it will rise again tomorrow at a price higher than the previous one, still believe  Grin
If you sell at the low price you take the loss. If it then dropped further you could the buy and recoup some of that loss but if it then rises it is going to cost you more.

Nice Idea. Now its price is increasing, Probably it will drop the price suddenly then also you will be looser, when I can feel the price of Bitcoin will rise more then I am not gonna sell any coins.

Yeah price has been increasing constantly, but no one is sure till which margin the price increases. So with hope holding will probably give good profit.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:28:33 PM

It turns slowly, that the opening poster was right. Bitcoin and altcoins are rising more and more and it seems it is a healthy development not just a high pump as we have seen late 2013. We are still in a stage where only a few early adopters are investing in Bitcoin and co. What happens when mainstream people are going to invest their money into crypto coins? The market will probably will explode.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 11:33:56 PM

Well, it is also important to invest your bitcoins in order to increase them. I really like to store my bitcoins, but when I find a good opportunity to invest and get more bitcoins in reward, so I think it is a good idea to exchange some bitcoins.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:40:09 AM

Well, it is also important to invest your bitcoins in order to increase them. I really like to store my bitcoins, but when I find a good opportunity to invest and get more bitcoins in reward, so I think it is a good idea to exchange some bitcoins.

But today, it is also good if you aren't going to invest your bitcoin. Because for the sake of halving, just wait for it and hold.
And once the halving happens, price will increase and that's how you can get some profit from it.
That's the simplest thing to do, you have to sell your coins when you see the opportunity to profit, don't wait for too long as you never know the future. Goal must be set up and when you see you can achieve it then initiate the selling and enjoy the profit.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:10:08 AM

But today, it is also good if you aren't going to invest your bitcoin. Because for the sake of halving, just wait for it and hold.
And once the halving happens, price will increase and that's how you can get some profit from it.
That's the simplest thing to do, you have to sell your coins when you see the opportunity to profit, don't wait for too long as you never know the future. Goal must be set up and when you see you can achieve it then initiate the selling and enjoy the profit.

But I would suggest that still don't sell out your bitcoins until the halving happens. There are still chances of bitcoin that will reach $600-$700 price after the halving, so still need patience for it guys.
But after the waiting for sure you will be happy about the result of halving.

Signature for rent
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 12:55:07 PM

I am gonna sell my coins when price will be high enough, i believe that if you are so greedy it will be come back to you, and people who will be late to sell their coins, will be so upset Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: